最后一句是it'sknow better thann one 有first还有一句好像是i.can live

《Two is better than one》这首歌是欧美哪位歌手唱的?_百度知道
《Two is better than one》这首歌是欧美哪位歌手唱的?
提问者采纳
Boys Like Girls&Taylor Swift-Two Is Better Than One歌词意思 I remember what you wore on the first day 我还记得第一天你穿的是什么 You came into my life and I thought hey 你进入了我的生活 You know this could be something 你知道这代表一些东西 'Cause everything you do and words you say你做的每件事说的每句话
You know that it all takes my breath away 它带走了我的每一口呼吸 And now I'm left with nothing 现在我一无所有 So maybe it's true, 也许是真的 That I can't live without you 我的生活不能没有你 Well maybe two is better than one 也许两人还是比单身好 There's so much time, 还有很多时间 To figure out the rest of my life 去计算我的余生 And you've already got me coming undone 而你又让我被拆开 And I'm thinking two, 我还在想 Is better than one 两人还是比一个好 I remember every look upon your face, 我还记得你脸上的每一个表情 The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste 你转眼睛的样子,你的气味 You make it hard for breathing 你让人呼吸困难 'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away 因为当我闭上眼睛然后游离 I think of you and everything's okay 我想你和所有一切的美好 And finally now, we're leaving 而最终,我们分开了 And maybe it's true, 也许这是真的 That I can't live without you 我的生活不能没有你 Well maybe two is better than one 也许两人还是比单身好 There's so much time, 还有很多时间 To figure out the rest of my life 去计算我的余生 And you've already got me coming undone 而你又让我被拆开 And I'm thinking two, 我还在想 Is better than one 两人还是比一个好 I remember what you wore on the first day 我还记得第一天你穿的是什么 You came into my life and I thought &hey& 你进入了我的生活 Maybe it's true, 也许这是真的 That I can't live without you 我的生活不能没有你 Maybe two is better than one 也许两人还是比单身好 There's so much time, 还有很多时间 To figure out the rest of my life 去计算我的余生 And you've already got me coming undone 而你又让我被拆开 And I'm thinking 我还在想 Oooh I can't live without you 哦 我不能没有你 'Cause baby two is better than one 因为宝贝两人还是比一人好 There's so much time, 还有很多时间 To figure out the rest of my life 去计算我的余生 And I've figured out with all that's said and done 我已经想通了,所有说的和做的 Two, is better than one 两人比一人好 Two 供单垛竿艹放讹虱番僵is better than one 两人比一人好
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁纸牌屋第二季台词_百度知道
纸牌屋第二季台词
哪里有整理的?求地址
提问者采纳
I can see it. Bust your fucking eardrums, you let me know.生命中我最鄙视的就是输不起了12 You came in here knowinCause of how they scream. When you&#39.and casualties., it was the season of Ds got a room in the bt see friendship. I can measures not an idiot. 当您显示出强势时, Mr;s den to a pack of wolves,再朝下巴打一记左勾拳的时候了;t one, 他们会更加尊重?先生25 Dogs are so predictable, 又小又安静. I don&#39.There is but one rule?难道就不能那么一次有个人说个&quot, 现在.20 The Chinese love to gamble.你把这个沙袋当做友谊的象征送给了我 我现在再看它 看到的不是友谊 而是算计 你设计了我 Frank36 I&#39, that&#39, we were all going direct the other way, but I haven&#39, 我只有三尺之遥了14 - &quot. This way, 房子, it was the spring of hope, 嗅到它.噢 你妻子. Stamper.我不能收回我做过的恶 我只能走好自己的路 像我一直以来那样 你明白的 这不是高傲 Frank 你是个好顾客 仅此而已 你没权利假装是我的朋友 照顾好自己 Freddy28 Do you think I&#39.中国人爱赌 尤其是有钱人21 If you need a punching bag, or how insignificant you are in comparison. So are you Danton, shovel right to the base of the head, quiet, it was the epoch of belief?因为它们会大叫 它们能感受到要出事了 你把管子插到它们的喉咙 接下来10分钟就是地狱 能把你他妈的给吵死人道的做法是快速杀死 拿出一桶猪食 好像到了吃饭时间;s feeding time. I wouldn&#39. Why soundproof.试了一个新的屠夫 把猪慢慢放血到死 - 不合法 但是. You set me up? We't gotta pres it, that't know if I&#39? I can stack it on a table. . 有时会抓伤养活它们的人;s when you throw a combination to the gut and a t take back the bad I done, I don'. Now. - You too, lappingup their saucer of milk.If To improve is to change .只是更吵闹6 The president is like a lone tree in an empty field.They respect you more whyes&quot. But once their cve gotten colder since you&#39., 衣服 ,子弹从我的脸上擦了过去 但我还是屹立不倒17 And the butchery begins. Ys nothing I despise more in life than pettiness. I could disappear。 去了他的店 他在后头有一个干这事的房间 隔音的一整套 为什么要隔音. But not on him. Slow-bleeds his hogs.10 He&#39.悲痛要求答案 但有时根本就没有8 You&#39, Frank, 舔着碟子里的牛奶., I won&#39, like I been doin&#39..在中国 这个层级的生意人都得付该付的钱? Do not mistake any history you have shared for the slightest understanding of what our marriage is. - It ain&#39. You&#39, 车子. And I doubt he begged,他们则杀他们该杀的人. 只有一条法则., there&#39, we were all going direct to Heaven.你觉得我是伪君子吗 你应该这么想 我也会同意的29 The road to power is t legal? 这两个字对你究竟有什么意义;t tell anyone.才出狼窝 又入虎穴 当你自己是鲜肉饵时 就得大开杀戒 扔给虎狼更鲜的肉35 You gave this to me as a gesture of friendship. 但有的时候 坚持立场比让步更好.任何稍有点头脑的拳击手都知道;ll still feel the hate in the morning..你进来这儿 知道你必须做什么.You was a good customer. It makes things easier. But sometimes.You ain's it feel to be married to the vice president,&s just the image that I present to the world because it elicits fear and respect, but sometimes there isn&#39.不是每个人都能站在历史的正确一方2 I wouldn&#39, 对于我们那些正在攀爬到食物链顶端的人来说不容仁慈. But that&#39, standing your ground is better than giving in, I&#39, they draw blood. I employ people who can be useful to me我是你的说客 不是走狗 我不雇说客 我只雇对我有用的人32 I&#39.要完美就要不断改变15 You&#39. 包括我在内37 Because I lack scruples and some would even say compassion? Can's on the ropes.我可能会消失 你也可能会消失23 You know what I like about money...,then bam, it puts the most powerfut have to. Never regret. 欢迎回来, your wife, 用它来买东西, Freddy.应付中国人总是掷硬币 两面都有可能. And they kill who they need to kill.他是畜生 但不是白痴11 Yve taken over this job, 你可不能只是给我说虚的.嫁给副总统感觉如何啊, next ten minutes is hell.早上你还会感受到那份憎恶.我成功地让总统疏离了所有人: hunt or be hunted. Welcome back? &#39., 但只要它们的爪子够长了. You take care of yourself.. Houses.我不会告诉任何人的, not your henchman I don';t be sitting here if I wanted a shoulder to cry on.. You&#39.大屠杀开始了18 Any pugilist worth his salt knows when someone&#39? Who gives a shit.通往权力的道路.我一直厌恶人类有睡觉的必要 它们就像死亡 即便是最有权势的人也要乖乖躺倒33 It was the best of times?Well? What does that even mean to you, there can be no mercy.For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, 我就不会坐在这儿了3 tried a new butcher. He was half right, I used to be on the edge of the frame.至于我 我曾经在镜头的边缘;s always a coin toss with the Chinese, smell it., it was the winter of despair.为什么每件事都这么费劲呢.. Soundproof.一个好骗子的天赋就在于; 要提高就是要改变? 没差. People disappear all the time,让人们认为你不善撒谎?我可以一捆丢在桌上.. He was right, 它们就会抓伤人;t fallen.如果我需要借一个让我哭泣的肩膀;行&quot. All I can do im your lobbyist, like this one.To perfect is to change often.他说 “这是权力与金钱的选择 别自降身份变成缴税的人 他说得对 但我不认为他求了你 他对了一半 如果权力能持久 钱哪里比得上39 You&#39. Went out to his shop,small1 Not everyone can be on the rve always loathed the necessity of sleep, the humane way to do it is to make it quick, 就像这一沓., I will stand here and take the punches. Things that are real.因为我无所顾忌 甚至可以说没有同情心 但那只是我展示给世人的一面 因为那能使人害怕 让人尊敬我38 Power versus money.;m gonna go back to him.嘣 直接铲穿头 没有叫声4 Every kitten t some people just say &quot,它们一开始好像那么人畜无害, 我不知还要不要再找他了? Exactly the same.24 Why does everything have to be a struggle.He&#39.including myself. 你要利用那份憎恶,总有人会消失 Stamper先生,it was the season of Light.第一滴血洒了下来, Frank,如果有人已经完全无力回击时;re fresh meat:弱肉强食. Ain't disagree with you, Frank.总统就像空地上的一棵独苗树 风往哪吹 他就往哪靠7 Grief demands an answer.ve managed to isolate the president from everyone. He leans whichever way the wind is blowing. Bullet grazed my cheek. You could disappear, but he're nothing,如果你要找沙袋出气的话? 狗的行为总是很容易预测 不是么26 You&#39, it was the worst of times it was the age of wisdom,I see calculation,we had re fucking soldiers.You&#39. ,我会站在这里让你出个够22 Everyone in China who works on this level pays who they need to pay. When I look at this now. Power is better than money for as long as it lasts B for once, 我可以用尺子来量;34 From the lion&#39.5 So how&#39, 我能看见它. - A whole setup, it was the age of foolishness.那是最美好的时代 那是最糟糕的时代 那是智慧的年头 那是愚昧的年头 那是信仰的时期 那是怀疑的时期 那是光明的季节那是黑暗的季节那是希望的春天 那是失望的冬天 我们拥有一切 我们一无所有 我们全部在直奔天堂 我们全部在直奔相反的方向…&quot. They can smell it comin&#39. No screamin&#39.但不是对他9 Well.Now, we had nothing before us, it was the epoch of incredulity. Just in a nicer suit.你什么都不是 你就是个寄生虫 你也是 Danton 只不过行头高级点27 I can&#39, you should.&quot.那就是你该朝他肚子打一套组合拳.你是个记者 谁他妈会在意 我们是战士16 The first drops of blood have been spilt.19 The gift of a good liar is making people think you lack a talent for lying. Like death, it&#39.?不要以为你们有过一段历史 就能理解我们两人婚姻的一分一毫 或是相比之下你有多微不足道31 I't they, clothes,由伪善和亡兵铺成的 绝不后悔30 Oh,, buy things with it.You stick that pipe in their throat.;s a brute, sometimes from the re gonna have to show up re a parasite, kill and throw th, especially the rich ones. 希望我会变出个戏法 你就不用做事了13 As for me? - Sir. Bring out a bucket of slop like it&#39. They seem so harmless at first,都是实实在在的东西.你知道我喜欢钱的哪一点么;m only three feet away, hoping I would pull a rabbit out of a hat so you wouldn't reduce myself to a tax bracket.每只猫仔都会长成猫., He said. Don&#39. Well, aren&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.Dogs can hear and smell better than men but they can not see so well.2.A thirteen-year-old child is not grown up yet,but a thirteem-year-old dog is a very old dog indeed 3.No one knows when umbrellas were first used to keep people dry.In the USA they were first used in the 1770s.It was thought then that they had come from India
蹄子000214
1,狗的听觉和嗅觉比人类更灵敏,但是视力却不如人类.2,一个13岁的女孩还并未长大成人,但是一只13岁的狗已经是一只很老的狗了.3,没有人知道什么时候雨伞开始为人类服务.在美国,它们最早出现在1770年.它被认为是从印度流传过来的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1狗类听力和嗅觉比人类好,但是视觉不好。2一个十三岁的孩子是不成熟的,但是一条是三岁的狗已经很老了。3没有人知道从何时起伞被用来保持人不被淋湿,在美国是从1770年开始被使用的,人们认为伞是那时从印度传入的。
狗的听力和嗅觉比人强,但视力不如人.一个13岁的孩子还没有长大,但是一个13岁的狗已经非常老了.没有人知道雨伞是什么时候被人用来遮雨的.在美国最先使用于18世纪70年代.据说来自印度.
1.狗的听觉和嗅觉都比人类要好,但是它们的视觉却不那么灵光。 2.一个13岁的孩子尚未成熟,而一条13岁的狗却是十分老的了。 3.没有人知道雨伞最初是用来防止身体被淋湿的,美国人第一次用雨伞是在17世纪70年代,他们认为雨伞是来自印地安的。...
狗可以听到和嗅觉比男性更好,但他们无法看到这么好。2
一个十三岁的孩子没有长大,但是一条十三岁的狗的确是一条非常老狗.3
没人知道伞什么时候首先被用于保持人干燥。在美国他们首先用于他们来自印度的1770s.It然后被认为
你最后一句好像是语法错误了。。。。
but a thirteem-year-old dog is a very old ...
1. 狗的听觉和嗅觉比人强,但是它们的视力不太强.2. 一个十三岁的小孩还未长大,但是一只十三岁的狗已经很老了.3. 没有人知道雨伞是什么时候被人类用来避雨.1770年代,它们第一次在美国被使用.相信雨伞来自印度.
1. 狗的听觉和嗅觉都比人好,但它们不能看得很清楚.2. 一个13岁的孩子还没长大,但一条13岁的狗就实在是条老狗了.3. 没有人知道雨伞第一次被用来给人遮雨是什么时候. 在美国, 雨伞最早使用于十八世纪七十年代. 当时人们认为雨伞来自印度.
1.狗的听觉与嗅觉都比人类好,但它们视觉不是很好.2.13岁的小孩还不成熟,但一只13岁的狗就已经很老了.3.没人知道雨伞什么时候(开始)被人们用来遮雨.在美国雨伞第一次被使用在1770年.但它(曾经)被认为是来自印度的.
1。狗的听觉和嗅觉强于人类,可是视力却不及人类。2。一个13岁的孩子,还不能称为成人,可是一条13岁的狗,却已经确确实实的高龄了。(注:a thirteem-year-old dog 应该为a thirteen-year-old dog ):)3.伞是何时被人类首次使用的,现在已经无从考证了,但是,在1770年,美国人首先使用了伞,因此,它被认为是那个时候从印度传入的。...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 two better than one 的文章

随机推荐