为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢了!_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢了!
但是你没有上班,很遗憾?我已经回中国了,我很想你你好,临走前去找你,没能和你告别,你还好吗? 谁能帮我翻译一下,我是在酒店里坐轮椅的女孩,还记得吗
我有更好的答案
ever went to visit you before my departureHello.It&#39, you&#39?
I&#39! I't got the opportunity to say goodbye to you. Is a pity that I haven'm that girl who is
wheelchair-ve been back to China now. How are you doing recently. Hre not at work. Do you still remember me
I am the girl that's on the wheel chair in the hotel, can you reconase me?
I am back in China, I looked for you before I left, but you weren't there.
It's so sad that I didn't say goodbye to you.
How are you, miss you...... 望采纳,无雷同哦!(有雷同请无视,看时间!!)
Hi, I was the girl on the wheel in that hotel, do you remember? I have come back to China, I was trying to find you before I go, but you are not on work. What a pity! I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to you. I miss you so much, how's everything going?
Hello, I was in a hotel in a wheelchair girl, remember? I have been back to China, I went looking for you, but you did not go to work, sorry, can't say goodbye to you, I miss you, are you okay?
希望喜欢!
Hello,I'm the girl who seats on a wheelchair at a bar.Do you remember me? I have been back China. I had gone to find you before leaving,but you were out of work.It's a pity.I couldn't say goodby to you.I miss you,and how are you now?
Hello, I am in a hotel in a wheelchair girl, remember? I already back to China, he managed to find you, but you didn't go to work, I'm sorry, can't say goodbye to you, I miss [想念] you, are you ok?
hey, I'm that girl in the pub who was in wheelchair .Do you remember me? I'm now back in China. I have ever look for you before I leave,But
you are not at work. I am regretful not to say goodbye to you. I miss you very much,are you ok?
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌歌词好多how are you doing,开头是It;s time to do it !这首歌叫什么名字啊!!_百度知道
有首歌歌词好多how are you doing,开头是It;s time to do it !这首歌叫什么名字啊!!
;s in the shuttleAll the love, go-oh-oh-;s time to pick it up to s time to party &#39? LoveHow r u doin';?How r u doin&#39, how r u doin&#39?Wanna get to know you?How r u doin&#39?W;re gonna spread it (spread it)How r u doin' boy?It' girl, how r u doin's gonna hurt yaTonight we&#39? How r u doin&#39, love generationWe wanna know now if you&#39?First step is taken when you say it (say it, we'; girl? How r u doin&#39? How r u doin&#39?Hey girls? How r u doin&#39? How r u doin're gonna pop what&#39?How r u doin&#39?How R U doin&#39, yeahGotta stop believing that no one&#39?We wanna know now if you&#39, come closer)How r u doin&#39? How r u doin';?Wanna b boy,s get it on, love generationWe wanna know now if you's in the pocketGonna shake what'?It's time to tell us how to queue itWe' girl? LoveHow r u doin&#39?How r u doin's time to party 's time to show what&#39?How r u doin&#39, say it)It';cause the feeling is rightWe wanna know now are you ready to go-oh-oh-s bring it all togetherHow r u doin&#39?Ws bring it all together?PartyIt&#39? LoveHow r u doin're feeling aliveWe wanna know now are you ready tonight?How r u doin&#39?W? LoveHow r u doin's in the bottleGonna rock what&#39? Love generationAre you ready to go-oh-s get it on till we got itGotta lose the distance that we got until we rock itTonight we&#39, tell us how r u doin'?How r u doin're feeling aliveWe wanna know now are you ready tonight?Let&#39:AQUAS?Let's time do itIt&#39, let' tonight? How r u doin're feeling aliveWe wanna know now are you ready tonight? How r u doin', go-oh-;ll s time to party 're gonna share a secret invitationL;cause the feeling is rightWe wanna know now are you ready to go-oh-oh-?It&#39Aqua的《How R U Doin‘》 A?How r u doin&#39, tell us how r u doin&#39?How r u doin&#39? Love generationHow r u doin's bring it all together?How r u doin&#39?How r u doin' girl, best intentionsL;cause the feeling is rightWe wanna know now are you ready to go-oh-oh- boy, let':How R U DoinHow r u doin's in the rocketAll our love will turn to magic (magic?How r u doin&#39?How R U doin&#39, tell us how r u doin&#39?It&#39, tell us how r u doin&#39?Let&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Aqua-How are you doing?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 say no to doing sth 的文章

随机推荐