qividi video video ts是什么意思思

full motion video是什么意思_百度知道
full motion video是什么意思
提问者采纳
双语例句1This paper is concerned with collecting full-motion video through the DV and other instrumu][美][f&#650, then applying it to P, editing and compressing them by relative software in PC;o]全动感视频. after edition through IT or AVvɪn ˈl &#712.通过DV和其它设备对视频素材进行多种方式的采集;moʃəvidiən ˈu&#643,使用IT设备或AV设备应用于体育教学中full motion video[英][ful &#712.E;diˌəm&#601,在PC上应用相关软件编辑制作后
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
全运动视频。2,来自USB摄像机的运动视频也是模糊的.In my experience,即使在最好的情况下.It also takes into account basic hardware required for the playback of sound andfull-motion video.以我的经验ull motion video 全动态影象;全动态影像游戏例句筛选1.它也考虑到基本所需的硬件播放声音和全运动视频, the full-motion video from a USB cam is blurry at best
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁advertising video是什么意思_百度知道
advertising video是什么意思
提问者采纳
vɪzɪŋdvəæta&#618advertising video广告视频双语对照词典结果;dvɚŋvidiədi&#716:advertising video[英][ˈ ˈu][美][ˈo]宣传片;ˌˌtaɪzɪ ˈ&#230
语言爱好者
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Vidiho - Video Blogging theme - CSSIgniter
WordPress Theme Details
Release Date:
April 17, 2012
Last Update:
October 15, 2015
Compatibility:
WordPress 4.4+
Compatible Browsers:
All Modern Browsers, IE9+
Suitable for:
Documentation:
Sample Data:
Demo Images:
Not Included
Included in every theme
Testimonials
I’ve been doing websites for a long time and CSSIgniter gave me much experience on how a website should be. A part from WordPress, easy to use Theme Options is an asset. They give outstanding support to any question or problem you are facing. The most important thing is, they answer even you asked for a stupid question with kindness. So you don’t feel lost with them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for
and great support. You will not be disappointed.
Tutku Cankurtaran &
As Featured In
Pricing Options
70 themes included
Access all NEW themes
LIFETIME of theme updates
LIFETIME of theme support
Build UNLIMITED sites
WHITE LABEL usage
HTML Templates (
Photoshop files (
70 themes included
Access all NEW themes
1 YEAR of theme updates
1 YEAR of theme support
Build UNLIMITED Sites
WHITE LABEL usage
HTML Templates (
Photoshop files (
70 themes included
Access all NEW themes
1 YEAR of theme updates
1 YEAR of theme support
Build UNLIMITED Sites
WHITE LABEL usage
HTML Templates (
Photoshop files (
70 themes included
Access all NEW themes
1 YEAR of theme updates
1 YEAR of theme support
Build UNLIMITED Sites
WHITE LABEL usage
HTML Templates (
Photoshop files (
30-day money-back guarantee. Not satisfied? Your money back, no questions asked.
Pssst. We are on Themeforest too! Check out our exclusive themes.
Use the promo code WORDPRESS and get 30% off of any purchase!