calcium d3 nycomed600mg withvitamin d3什么意思

扫描关注买道
&&赞 <span id="vote-up-count 人
&&踩 <span id="vote-down-count 人
价格:目前售价$11.72的低价,点击页面Coupon可减$3做到$8.72,淘宝代购的价格在160-280元左右,相比有一定的价格优势,喜欢的买买可以凑单带回。描述:这款液体钙软胶囊,能够帮助保持和建立强壮骨骼、坚固牙齿,提高骨密度,预防骨质疏松症;液体形式的钙具有更好分子流动性,更有利于吸收;相比childlife的液体钙,软胶囊更方便服用,配方更适合需要补钙的,且肠胃道不好的老人和容易便秘的孕妇。每一粒含有400IU的维生素D3,以及600mg的钙;每次1粒,每日1-2次,建议随餐食用。注:本品为膳食补充剂,不可代替药物。品牌:Nature Made是世界知名保健品品牌,其生产的150多种产品,经美国药典USP及GMP双好价重严格质量保证,畅销世界40多个国家。
莱萃美(Nature made)
关于买个便宜货
“买个便宜货网”是首家集购物优惠资讯、商品选购指导、转运查询为一体的综合性购物资讯门户。本站信息大部分来自于千万级用户(买买)主动分享,您发现优质商品或者好价格,(谢绝商家)。本站推荐商品均需要您通过页面所述链接自行下单购买,优惠信息具有时效性、地域性,还请各位买买注意核实。补钙的作用不用多说,大家都应该比较清楚了,常见的功效比如对各种类型骨质疏松症有特效(绝经后女性容易产生骨质疏松)、促进青少年骨骼及牙齿健康,增加身高,以及孕妇和产后哺乳期妈妈安全可靠的钙来源等等。
这款Nature Made Calcium 600mg with Vitamin D3钙为液体钙,是以液体胶囊状态存在,其颗粒更为细小更容易消化吸收。同时每粒胶囊加入200IU的维生素D,更容易吸收以发挥最大功效,特别适合孕妇,老人。作为膳食补充,每日1~2次,每次1粒,随餐食用。
Amazon今日售价$21.39,,每瓶100粒装,共3瓶,历史低价,发货重量2.2lb计,海外购成本约214元。
呀,你还没,注册用户有哦,写评论、晒单、分享经验都可以得到POINTS哈& 查看内容
Nature Made Calcium with Vitamin D3 液体钙(600 Mg,220粒)
13:16 发布者: |热度:
原作者: $11.09
这款液体钙含有从天然牡蛎提取的液体钙600mg,液体形式的钙具有更好分子流动性,更有利于吸收,此外还添加了400IU的维他命D3,软胶囊更方便服用,每次1粒,每日1-2次,建议随餐食用。注:本品为膳食补充剂,不可代替 ...
这款液体钙含有从天然牡蛎提取的液体钙600mg,液体形式的钙具有更好分子流动性,更有利于吸收,此外还添加了400IU的维他命D3,软胶囊更方便服用,每次1粒,每日1-2次,建议随餐食用。注:本品为膳食补充剂,不可代替药物。
是一个中立的,致力于帮助广大网友买到更有性价比网购产品的平台,我们的信息大部分来自于网友爆料,如果您发现了优质的产品或好的价格,给我们爆料(谢绝商家)吧,我们推荐的信息大多是限时限量的特价信息,所以具体价格和库存要以商家的页面为准。
觉得内容不错?点击分享给朋友:
广告联系:$4.99 Standard Shipping
Do YouNeed Help? &#9662;
Your Cart &#9662;
Calcium with Vitamin D3
Calcium with Vitamin D3
Item:&NTM002
Nature Made calcium and vitamin D3 liquid softgels Great natural combination for supporting strong, healthy bones Liquid softgel delivery offers optimum absorption potential
600 mg 100 Sgels
Add To Cart
Nature Made calcium and vitamin D3 liquid softgels Great natural combination for supporting strong, healthy bones Liquid softgel delivery offers optimum absorption potential If you want Mother Nature's help with protecting and maintaining your bone strength, turn to Nature Made Calcium with Vitamin D liquid softgels. These two nutrients are critical in supporting healthy bone structure, and because of&the liquid softgel delivery&form, your body has the best chance of absorbing and utilizing these key constituents of bone health. This targeted formula does not contain any artificial flavors or&preservatives, yeast, starch&or gluten.
Categories
<div class="no-focus svg ie-height" data-toggle="tooltip-top-html"
title="Gluten Free: Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley that may cause digestive distress and other reactions. As defined by the FDA, gluten free products have been tested to be free of gluten, i.e. less than 20 ppm.">
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Softgel
%Daily Value
Calories from Fat
Vitamin D3
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie
Shipping Weight
Nature Made&Calcium with Vitamin D3 Reviews
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by VeryDisappointed Product not as advertised
Found picture and description not accurate. Needed specific amount of calcium and vitamin D levels and the vitamin D level is twice what my doctor prescribed. Specifically ordered from Swanson due to the description on-line. Could have found exact same product I received locally and saved the shipping charges. Swanson Health needs to review their pictures and descriptions to assure they have the current product information in their on-line catalog. Will not be purchasing again from Swanson due to the inaccurate description of this product.
November 19, 2015
Why Shop Swanson& Brands?
"With my personal 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose and great savings to gain."
Lee Swanson, Founder of Swanson Health Products
Risk-Free Purchase Guarantee on Nature Made&Calcium with Vitamin D3
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we'll give you a full refund and pay return shipping.
Swanson's Standards
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality products at the best price. Find out more about how we ensure such a high standard in everything we do.
600 mg 100 Sgels
About Swanson
& 2016 Swanson Health Products &
Your 10% Off Promo Code is on the Way! Thanks for signing up for emails.
Thanks again for connecting with us. Keep an eye on your inbox & your first coupon is on its way!
Thank You! This email address is already signed up
E-Newsletter
Updates & Reminders
Thank you for your interest and be assured that you will continue to receive our emails at this address.
Look for your next communication from us within the next week.
We are having trouble processing your request.
Our apologies!
Please try again later.Nature Made, Calcium with Vitamin D3 400 IU, 600 mg, 100 Softgels -
Nature Made, Calcium with Vitamin D3 400 IU, 600 mg, 100 Softgels
You purchased this item on
Our Price:
Volume Discount
Earn 10% Loyalty Credit
Add To Cart
Add To Wish List
Nature Made, Calcium with Vitamin D3 400 IU, 600 mg, 100 Softgels
Expiration Date:? Aug 2017
Shipping Weight:? 0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
Product Code:
Package Quantity:
100 Softgels
Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
Combo Discount:
Related Products
Product Overview
Description
With Vitamin D3 400 IU
Helps Build and Support Strong Bones
Dietary Supplement
Color Derived from Natural Source
No Synthetic Dyes
No Artificial Flavors
No Preservatives
No Yeast or Starch
Gluten Free
Helps build strong bones and may help reduce the risk of osteoporosis - Adequate calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Vitamin D helps improve Calcium absorption.
Calcium with vitamin D softgels are made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards.
Suggested Use
Take one softgel one to two times daily, with a meal.
For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.
Other Ingredients
Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, soy lecithin, water, color added, white beeswax.
Contains: Soy.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving:
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Effective supplement but the capsule is huge!
on Jun 09, 2016
Would have given this a higher rating but the capsule is huge! I sometimes choke on it when I am swallowing it. Not very safe if you have difficulty swallowing large pills.
Was this review helpful to you?
on May 03, 2016
Very good , rduce my hair proplems ?
So far so good
on Apr 19, 2016
The calcium is in carbonate form which I thought should be in citrate... anyway would try till end.
Contains pork gelatin
on Mar 01, 2016
After ordering I discovered that it contains pork gelatin so I will not use them as this conflicts with my religion. They should state the kind of gelatin they use in the products page. Very disappointed.
on Feb 25, 2016

我要回帖

更多关于 calcium vitamin d 的文章

随机推荐