高分悬赏35万通缉,谁能给我录一段语音,作为店铺销售,谢谢

:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
在下很高兴为您解答:链接已发,请查收,忍。
历史上的今天:
引用地址:
博客大巴模板设计: | 作者:日月&&&&素材来源:谁能帮我把这句话翻译一下?有急用,谢谢!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
谁能帮我把这句话翻译一下?有急用,谢谢!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 11:25:24 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我把这句话翻译一下?有急用,谢谢!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我把这句话翻译一下?有急用,谢谢!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括: Normally you enrol online much later after you have been accepted and received the certificate of acceptance.申请卢森堡大学交换生时那边学校回的邮件一部分,有点不理解You fill out the attached document for making your application at the University of Luxembourg,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
为了你的对卢森堡大学的申请请填写好附带的文件通常的,你网上登记要比你被录取和收到录取通知书要晚。
提问者评价
谢谢你的回答!~
解决方案2:
正常情况下你报名网上很长时间之后,您已被接受并收到了证书的认可,在大学的卢森堡,之后你填写附加的档案使你的应用程序
解决方案3:
你填写附加的档案使你的应用程序在大学的卢森堡。正常情况下你报名网上很长时间之后,您已被接受并收到了证书的认可。
解决方案4:
意思就是;你填完资料申请卢森堡大学,正常的话,当你被接受的话,不用多久,你就可以在线注册了。
解决方案5:
请你填写所附文件以向卢森堡大学提出申请。通常在你已被接受并收到接受证书一段时间后将在线注册。
解决方案6:
就是说你要先填写在University of Luxembourg上课的附带表格(应该是跟这封邮件一起发过来的)然后你在网络上的注册一般会比你收到对方接受你的确认函晚很多亲有什么问题可以追问我
解决方案7:
你填写有关文件作你在大学的申请表。你一般会在接受申请收到证书之后很久才会被注册。
解决方案8:
当你填写完卢森堡大学附加档案,然后申请报名,并正常被学校接收之后。过一段时间,就可以收到认证了!
解决方案9:
你填完申请卢森堡大学的资料后,通常情况下,一段时间之后才可以在网上得到认证
解决方案10:
请您填写随函附上的(表格)文件,以便完成您向卢生堡大学提出的入学申请。通常,在您收到入学邀请函不久以后,您可在线登记。
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号有什么软件能够把音乐跟语音合成在一起啊?(做成广告的那种,一段语音一段音乐那种)急用,谢谢!_百度知道
有什么软件能够把音乐跟语音合成在一起啊?(做成广告的那种,一段语音一段音乐那种)急用,谢谢!
ool edit pro 2.1,可以自由组合一切你任意的素材,只要是音频方面的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
语音合成的相关知识
其他1条回答
com,需要购买正版软件://www.hcicloud,如果想长期使用.hcicloud,不过有效期只有1年,去官网下载吧你可以试试捷通的VoiceReader,网址
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我解释一下这句话的意思,谢谢啦···高分悬赏!_百度知道
谁能帮我解释一下这句话的意思,谢谢啦···高分悬赏!
sholinの事ばっか思って!速求、体痒くなって、ザーメンでっちゃうわん,请尽可能的准确的翻译一下哈,谢谢啦
提问者采纳
哇靠,然后就射了.,想到sholin就身体痒痒..恩,好下流的话,好黄
提问者评价
谢谢啦,我看到别人的QQ备注写的,就很好奇啥意思,没想到这么BT,早知道我匿名提问啦,哈哈··谢谢你拉
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把这些口语题答案(对话形式)发给我,高分悬赏,如果答案好还将追加,邮箱1.
Are you planning your future career? If so, what is the career you are aiming for? 2.
Tell each other two or three places where you would make your dream trips if you had the time and money and why.
Shyness is the cause of much unhappiness. There are many ways of overcoming shyness. Which do you think is/are the most effective? Why? 4.
What do you think is most important for you in college?
Do you agree that the success of a person only depends on hard work? 6.
What function does music play in your daily lives? 7. Did your parents ever let you make decisions when you were young? What do you think of your parents’ practice? 8.
Which is more important in personal development, nature or nurture? Why? .9. Please talk about your experience in learning English. 10. Discuss with your partner why people travel ?只要答案好,本人绝不吝啬分数
_厕所说爱我
1.Sure. I am aiming for being the top of the same field. Because I have a clear understanding of my strengths,weaknesses and differentiators. And I have a clear career strategic plan. I have the confidence.2.If I had the time and money, I would like to go to Maldive and Bali. Cause the scenic spots there are gorgeous , I can totally relax myself after I put myself into that picturesque scenery. That is place I am dreaming for.3.The most effective way to overcme shyness is to do the things which you are always afraid of. For example, If you dare not speak in front of the mass, then you should seize the opportunity and speak a lot in public. 4. I think the most important in my college is the practice in the society. It enhanced my social communicating ability and it is helpful for my present job.5.The definition of success is not only hard work but also gift and perseverance. It can not denied that hard work plays an important role.6.Music is very important for me. I enjoy the music everyday . I believe the person who loves music also loves life.7. Sure. I made some decisions when I was young. They also think it is also helpful for my growing. Whatever they do, the aim is to do good for me. I thank them.8.Nature and nurture, both of them are very important. But for me, I think nurture is more than nature. Cause nurture is the education and care that I was given as a child, and the way it affects your later development and attitudes.9.My experience in learning English is much more than I can tell. It is the interest and when you are learning sth., you should have the enthusiasm and perseverance. Then you can make it.10. Why people travelling? I guess everybody has his or her own view. For me, I look it as a way to relax and broaden my experience. And then I would love the world more than before.每个单词都是自己打出来的。都是我自己的思路。希望对你有帮助。
为您推荐:
尼玛啊,法计二的么?
一看就是重邮的,呵呵!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 悬赏35万通缉 的文章

随机推荐