求翻译!!朋友住菲律宾 软件翻译不出 —crush高爽patty mokoo?

求David Archuleta的 “Crush”中文翻译及LRC歌词_百度知道
求David Archuleta的 “Crush”中文翻译及LRC歌词
[00:00.00]David Archuleta-Crush[00:08.00][00:10.30]I hung up the phone tonight[00:14.00]Something happened for the first time deep inside[00:18.00]It was a rush, what a rush[00:23.00]'Cause the possibility[00:26.00]That you would ever feel the same way about me[00:29.50]It's just too much, just too much[00:35.00]Why do I keep running from the truth?[00:37.00]All I ever think about is you[00:40.00]You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized[00:43.50]And I've just got to know[00:46.50]Do you ever think when you're all alone[00:50.00]All that we can be, where this thing can go?[00:52.00]Am I crazy or falling in love?[00:56.00]Is it real or just another crush?[00:58.50]Do you catch a breath when I look at you?[01:01.00]Are you holding back like the way I do?[01:03.50]'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away[01:07.00]But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[01:15.00]Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[01:22.00]Has it ever crossed your mind[01:25.00]When we're hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?[01:29.00]Is there more, is there more?[01:34.00]See it's a chance we've gotta take[01:36.50]'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last[01:43.00]Last forever, forever[01:46.00]Do you ever think when you're all alone[01:49.00]All that we can be, where this thing can go?[01:52.00]Am I crazy or falling in love?[01:55.00]Is it real or just another crush?[01:58.00]Do you catch a breath when I look at you?[02:00.50]Are you holding back like the way I do?[02:03.50]'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away[02:07.00]But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[02:14.00]Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[02:21.00]Why do I keep running from the truth?[02:24.00]All I ever think about is you[02:27.00]You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized[02:31.00]And I've just got to know[02:35.00]Do you ever think when you're all alone[02:37.50]All that we can be, where this thing can go?[02:40.00]Am I crazy or falling in love?[02:44.00]Is it real or just another crush?[02:47.00]Do you catch a breath when I look at you?[02:49.00]Are you holding back like the way I do?[02:52.50]'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away[02:56.00]But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[03:02.00]This crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[03:10.00]Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[03:15.50]Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[03:21.00]Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy[03:23.00][03:25.00][03:33.00]I hang up the phone tonight今晚我挂掉电话Something happened for the first time事情就这样第一次发生Deep inside在内心深处It was a rush, what a rush这是一种冲动,一种美好的冲动'Cause the possibility因为有可能That you would ever feel the same way about me你会对我有同样的感觉It's just too much, just too much是很有可能,是很有可能Why do I keep running from the truth为什么我要逃避事实All I ever think about is you我所想的只有你You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized你使我着迷,如此入迷And I just got to know而我也是刚刚才知道Do you ever think你是否想过When you're all alone当你孤独一人All that we can be我们所能做的Where this thing can go就是任凭这冲动驱使Am I crazy or falling in love我是疯了还是堕入爱河Is it really just another crush这是不是真的只是另一次冲动Do you catch a breath你是否能呼吸When I look at you当我望着你时Are you holding back你是否在抑制自己Like the way I do就像我所做的那样'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away因为我尝试,尝试着走开But I know this crush ain't going away, going away但我知道这冲动不会消失,消失Has it ever cross you mind这冲动是否出现在你脑海When were hanging, spending time girl但我们牵手,共度时光,女孩Are we just friends我们是否只是朋友Is there more, is there more还是更亲密, 还是更亲密See it's a chance we've gotta take要知道我们要冒这一次险'Cause I believe that we can make this into因为我相信我们能使我们的关系Something that will last, last forever, forever长久保持,天长地久,天长地久Do you ever think你是否想过When you're all alone当你孤独一人All that we can be我们所能做的Where this thing can go就是任凭这冲动驱使Am I crazy or falling in love我是疯了还是堕入爱河Is it really just another crush这是不是真的只是另一次冲动Do you catch a breath你是否能呼吸When I look at you当我望着你时Are you holding back你是否在抑制自己Like the way I do就像我所做的那样'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away因为我尝试,尝试着走开But I know this crush ain't going away, going away我知道这冲动不会消失,消失Why do I keep running from the truth为什么我要逃避事实All I ever think about is you我所想的只有你You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized你使我着迷,如此入迷And I just got to know而我也是刚刚才知道Do you ever think你是否想过When you're all alone当你孤独一人All that we can be我们所能做的Where this thing can go就是任凭这冲动驱使Am I crazy or falling in love我是疯了还是堕入爱河Is it really just another crush这是不是真的只是另一次冲动Do you catch a breath你是否能呼吸When I look at you当我望着你时Are you holding back你是否在抑制自己Like the way I do就像我所做的那样'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away因为我尝试,尝试着走开But I know this crush aint going away, going away我知道这冲动不会消失,消失
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lrc歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译想知道这首歌的中文歌词,请根据歌曲意境来翻译,不要生硬的翻译软件~
小业C溑怕D
试着翻译了一下,有我许多废话,见笑. from this day on这天起I'll never know what it's like我便再也不知to be without you失去你怎样活下去【没有你会如何】to breathe without you失去你要怎样呼吸I try running away我试着逃脱but you won't disappear可你却常在【可你却不会消失】I guess it's sinking in我终于领悟【我想这逐渐清晰,sink in有一个意思是逐渐被领悟,或者逐渐被面对,当一个人被巨大的情绪所冲击而不敢相信的时候,这个词便会用来形容逐渐接受一件事情】you'll always be right here你会永远在这里it's finally real终于变真实I know that you're gone我知道你已离去maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝 【或许他们永远不会真的逐渐不见】but I can never move on但我却无法放手 【move on的意思是继续前进,失恋的情况下朋友会劝要继续生活下去,不要吊死在一棵树上就会用这个词】the minute you let go松手的那瞬间 【放手的那分钟】you left something behind你便留下了印迹 【你便留下了一些东西】maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝but when I close my eyes当我合上眼 【但是当我闭上眼】I see your fingerprints all over me我看到你的指纹遍布我身心【我看到你的指纹遍布我,身心是我加的- -】your fingerprints all over me你的指纹印满我心I'm trying to erase 试图擦掉every mark that I see每一处可见的印子but even naked I feel可就算衣不遮体 【可就算裸体】you're all over me我依然觉得,你遍布我身I can figure a while我以为,一段时间后maybe no one will know再不有人会知道【或许没有人将知道】all the traces of you你的痕迹 【你所有的痕迹】I can never let go我无法放手it's finally real终于变真实I know that you're gone我知道你已离去maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝 but I can never move on但我却无法放手 the minute you let go松手的那瞬间you left something behind你便留下了印迹 maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝but when I close my eyes当我合上眼 I see your fingerprints all over me我看到你的指纹遍布我身心your fingerprints all over me你的指纹印满我心I crush so hard I could never stay我心已碎,再无法逗留 【我被深深的压碎了,不能再留下来了】I can't believe I never had a chance不敢相信,我从未有过机会now I'm breathing alone现在我孤独的呼吸my heart is beating alone我心孤独的跳动I thought the image of you gone away就当我以为你的影子已经离去【我以为你的影像已经离开了】but you're just staring right back at me可你却在那里盯视着我 I guess we were never 我想我们meant to be从未是天生一对I know that you're gone我知道你已离去maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝 but I can never move on但我却无法放手 the minute you let go松手的那瞬间you left something behind你便留下了印迹 maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝but when I close my eyes当我合上眼 I see your fingerprints all over me我看到你的指纹遍布我身心your fingerprints all over me你的指纹印满我心
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太投入了,翻到一半才刷新了下,结果已经采纳了,还是决定翻完它。From this day on 【从那天开始】I never knew what it's like 【我无从知晓】To be without you,【你不在我身边的滋味】To breath without you!【没有你的呼吸】I try ...
扫描下载二维码instant crush 歌词中文翻译_百度知道
instant crush 歌词中文翻译
不要难过,我想要说的是什么但我从来没有真正知道哪里去了所以,我们将不会再孤独了因为它不发生的日常还挺指望你朋友我可以给它或把它送人现在,它很容易与谎言在路上,我自己锁给朋友一些更再次这并不重要,然后你跑了我这有一张我们的照片,没有时间给它他看透了我,如果我想看看在他的狗你提出的报价,我想,这是我所做的一切,我不跟你我们游来游去,它就像一个门解锁而且,我们将不会再孤独了因为它不发生的日常还挺指望你朋友我可以给它或把它送人现在,它就像一个门解锁而且,只是从来没有死我们过于漫长而艰难的工作,我想要说的是什么但我从来没有真正知道哪里去了所以,孩子们,我不想唱了我听了你的问题,因为它是我们可以采取的一切有一件事我从来没有看到周围同样的方式我不相信他,我自己锁给朋友因为我知道它像一个解锁我不明白,我想要说的是什么但我从来没有真正知道哪里去了所以,我们将不会再孤独了因为它不发生的日常还挺指望你朋友我可以给它或把它送人现在,现在听来挖掘我不想再而且,我们将不会再孤独了因为它不发生的日常还挺指望你朋友我可以给它或把它送人现在,他的嘴唇在地面上我要带你到那个地方在罗氏但是,我想,否则他将下降一万孤独的星星隐藏在寒冷拿去吧,当我和你而且,我自己锁给朋友因为我知道,我想要说的是什么但我从来没有真正知道哪里去了所以,他们希望看到什么你认为他看起来就像我看见有人夏天的回忆,他们希望看到什么你认为他看起来就像我看见有人这并不重要,我自己锁给朋友因为我知道,我想,我想,没有人给我们任何的时间了!他曾经问我,现在听来挖掘我不想再而且,在我的脑海我听到你说的是过去的事情我听了你的问题我并不想成为一个忘记我想的一切,我们将不会再孤独了因为它不发生的日常还挺指望你朋友我可以给它或把它送人现在,我从来没有后悔时间一点点与你的是,我想,我想要说的是什么但我从来没有真正知道哪里去了所以,我想要说的是什么但我从来没有真正知道哪里去了所以,我想,我自己锁给朋友因为我知道,我得到的这是我们所需要的,我会尝试掩饰裂缝他跑了缝在墙上的剪刀他不能打破它,我们将不会再孤独了因为它不发生的日常还挺指望你朋友我可以给它或把它送人现在,它就像一个门解锁而且,我自己锁给朋友因为我知道
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁crush怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选crush是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ kr?? ] ; 美音 [ kr?? ]
及物动词: 1. 压碎,压坏;碾碎;榨2. 弄皱3. 压服,压垮;摧毁4. 塞;挤,使挤入不及物动词:1. 被压碎,被压坏;被碾碎2. 起皱3. 挤n. 1. [U,C]压碎,毁坏;压皱;压榨;镇压2. 极度拥挤;拥挤的人群3. 不可数名词:【英】果汁饮料4. 可数名词:【口】迷恋;迷恋的对象(+on)5. 短暂地、热烈地但又是羞涩地爱恋
词形变化:形容词:;名词:;时态:,,。
同义词:,;,;;;,;,,,;,,,,;。
单词分析:这些动词均含“打破、弄碎”之意。:常用词,含义广泛,多指猛然用力将坚硬物打破或损坏。:指某物因内部外部压力过大而出现严重破裂、爆开或胀破。:多指因长期使用或经受压力,物体表现呈现裂纹、裂口或破裂、裂开,但一般没成碎片。:指用力把东西压破或变形。:比crack的破裂程度更深更严重,常指断裂,医学上指骨折。:指破裂为许多支离破碎的碎片,多用指易碎事物。:指突然而猛烈地重击某物,使之破碎或完全变形。
bone-crushing.
毁灭性的打击;压倒性抵制;碎骨的。
A crushing blow
crushed pineapple
菠萝碎(块),菠萝碎米
A crushing burden
Ore crushing
A crush of spectators.
极度拥挤的观众
To crush,grind,or tread noisily.
嘎吱嘎吱地压,嘎吱嘎吱地碾,嘎吱嘎吱地跺
Paper crinkles when it is crushed.
纸受压时瑟瑟做响。
To beatpulverize or crush.
捣碎,碾碎,舂烂打碎成粉末或浆;磨碎或压碎。
A foundation of crushed rock or a similar substance for a road or railroad.
路基碎石或类似物质做的道路或铁路的基础。
humiliate or depress completely
come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
make ineffective
crush or bruise
break into small pieces
become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
a dense crowd of people
to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
n. 有十字架花样的银币
十字军战士,某种正义行动的参与者
1.(长期坚定不移的)斗争,运动
2.(中世纪)十字军东征
长期坚定不移地斗争
n. 脚,小腿
2016crush是什么意思由沪江网提供。求达人翻译一首third eye blind的deep inside of you…百度搜不出…急
deep inside of you在你内心深处When we met light was shed 当我们相遇时光彩闪耀Thoughts free flow 思潮无羁绊地涌动 You said you've got something 你说你已经有所获得Deep inside of you 在你内心深处 A wind chime voice sound 一阵风吹过声音宛如风铃 Sway of your hips round rings true 你的舞动如此真实It goes deep inside of you 舞动在你内心深处 These secret garden beams 那些来自神秘园的一条道道光 Changed my life so it seems 这改变了我的生活A fall breeze blows outside 外面秋风吹着I don't break stride 我不停下我的脚步 My thoughts are warm 我的思想依然活跃And they go deep inside of you 在你内心深处涌动Oh yeah And I never felt alone alright 我从没感觉孤单Oh oh till I met you 直到遇见了你Friends say I've changed 朋友说我已经变了I don't listen 'cuz I live to be 我没听他们的 因为我要生活在Deep inside of you 你内心的深处Slide of her dress 她裙摆的幻影 Shouts in darkness,I'm so alive 在暗夜中召唤...让我充满活力I'm deep inside of you 我就在你内心深处You said,"boy make girl feel good" 你说,“男孩让女孩快乐” But still,deep inside 但是仍然很难Still 仍然I've never felt alone 我从来没感到过孤独Till I met you 直到我遇见了你I'm alright on my own 我自己生活就挺好的And then I met you 随后我遇见了你And I'd know what to do 我知道要干什么If I just knew what's coming 如果我知道要发生什么I would change myself if I could 我可以够改变自己如果我能I'd walk with my people if I could find them 我可以与我的人一同散步如果我能找到他们And I'd say that I'm sorry to you我会说我对不起你 I'm sorry to you我对不起你 And I don't want to call you我原本不想给你打电话 But then I want to call you但是后来又想call你了 'Cuz I don't want to crush you因为我不想毁了你的生活 But I feel like crushing you,and it's true我不喜欢打扰你,这是真的 I took for granted you were with me我保证你曾经跟我在一起 I breathe by your looks and you look right through me我看你是如此的美丽,因为你的美我才能够呼吸 But we were broke and didn't know但是我们分手了却全然不知 We were broke and didn't know 我们分手了求全然不知,下同We were broke and didn't know We were broke and didn't know Something's gone,you withdraw似水流年,你离开了 And I'm not strong like before 我也不似以前那么坚强I was deep inside of you我曾经在你内心的深处 I can go nowhere我哪儿也去不了 I burn candles 我点燃了一支蜡烛 And stare at a ghost deep inside of you盯着一个鬼魂,它在你内心深处 And some great need in me我内心一些最重要的东西Starts to bleed 开始流血I've lost myself,there's nothing left我已经丧失了自己,什么也没有剩下 It's all gone遁入虚无 Deep inside of you x3在你内心深处 真难翻译啊...MV更难理解.水平不高,属于直译,请高手们指正
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 moko 美空 的文章

随机推荐