浏览次数:47|
上传日期: 11:37:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
matlab的coder使用总结
官方公共微信2902人阅读
c/c++(50)
matlab(9)
matlab compiler 直接将m文件生成为exe文件或者dll文件,且这样的代码在运行或者调用时需要matlab compiler runtime库支持,而matlab coder 将matlab m文件转换成c/c++文件,更可以根据需要将c/c++文件进一步转换成exe和lib文件,无需MCR支持。
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:156147次
积分:2182
积分:2182
排名:第12074名
原创:57篇
评论:20条君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Matlab Coder的基本使用
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口MATLAB Compiler vs MATLAB Coder - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Join the Stack Overflow community to:
Ask programming questions
Answer and help your peers
Get recognized for your expertise
What's the difference between the two?
As far as I understand it, MATLAB Compiler wraps the MATLAB code into a .exe file so that it can be used without installing MATLAB, and only requires the MCR. On top of it MATLAB Builder NE can also be used to produce .Net assemblies to be used with .Net framework instead of the .exe file, but they still require MCR.
Now I don't understand what MATLAB Coder used for? It generates C/C++ code. But is the MATLAB code really converted into C/C++, or is it merely packaged like in the case of MATLAB Compiler? Does it also need the MCR to run?
I understand that this is not exactly a programming question. But I have searched the internet and still haven't found a clear answer. These are very expensive products so I would like to know what I am getting into.
18.2k12650
MATLAB Compiler encrypts and archives your MATLAB code (which remains as MATLAB .m code), and packages it in a thin executable (either .exe or .dll) wrapper. This is delivered to the end user along with the MATLAB Compiler Runtime (MCR). If you wish, the MCR can be packaged within the executable as well.
The MCR is freely redistributable, and you can think of it as essentially a copy of MATLAB without a front-end desktop.
When the user runs the executable, it dearchives and decrypts the MATLAB code, and runs it against the MCR instead of MATLAB. Applications delivered via this method should therefore run exactly the same as they do within MATLAB (including the same speed).
MATLAB Coder converts a subset of the MATLAB language into C code. This can then be used in many different ways, including being brought back into MATLAB as a mex file, compiled with a C compiler to be called from another application, or delivered to an embedded device. Since it is C code rather than MATLAB code, it will often (though not always) run much faster than the original MATLAB code. The C code does not require the MCR. The supported subset of the MATLAB language is very extensive, but there are a few notable restrictions that you would want to look into before committing to this workflow. The code produced is C code, although it can produce a C++ wrapper if you have a need to use a C++ compiler rather than a C compiler.
MATLAB Compiler is intended for the use case that you want to simply and (fairly) straightforwardly share a MATLAB application that you've written with someone who does not have a copy of MATLAB. Since the deployed .m code is encrypted, it can also be used to share MATLAB code while protecting intellectual property.
MATLAB Coder has other use cases, such as wanting to speed up MATLAB code by converting to a mex file, or needing to produce C code for another application or an embedded device.
If you have more detailed questions, I would really recommend that you just call up MathWorks and ask them.
Edit: The information above is correct for versions of MATLAB R2014b and below. As of MATLAB R2015a, functionality from MATLAB Compiler has been remixed with functionality from the MATLAB Builder products, and there is also a new product MATLAB Compiler SDK.
As of R2015a, MATLAB Compiler works in the same way as described above (i.e. encrypt, archive and package, but not producing C), but will now package as .exe, and as an Excel add-in (.xla). Prior to R2015a, this functionality used to be present in the product MATLAB Builder EX for Excel.
As of R2015a, MATLAB Compiler no longer produces .dll components. This functionality has been moved to the new product MATLAB Compiler SDK, which also includes functionality to produce .NET assemblies and Java classes. Prior to R2015a, this functionality used to be present in the products MATLAB Builder NE for .NET and MATLAB Builder JA for Java.
In other words:
In R2014b and below, we had:
MATLAB Compiler: produce .exe and .dll components
MATLAB Builder NE for .NET: produce .NET assemblies
MATLAB Builder JA for Java: produce Java classes
MATLAB Builder EX for Microsoft Excel: produce Excel add-ins.
In R2015a, we have:
MATLAB Compiler: produce .exe and Excel add-ins
MATLAB Compiler SDK: produce .dll, .NET assemblies and Java classes.
The scope and use-cases of MATLAB Coder have not changed across these releases (although there are new features).
Additional information on distinguishing .
18.2k12650
Did you find this question interesting? Try our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get our top new questions delivered to your inbox ().
Subscribed!
Success! Please click the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription.
MATLAB Compiler SDK provides shared libraries that run against a MATLAB Runtime (MCR). It supports most of the features in MATLAB, including graphics, and protects your intellectual property by encrypting your MATLAB code.
MATLAB Coder, on the other hand, provides readable and portable source code. It supports a subset of the MATLAB Language focused on algorithms performing numerical computations.
This MATLAB Answers goes into more details comparing these two approaches:
For example, MATLAB Compiler SDK can be deployed only to platforms that support MATLAB (Windows, Mac, Linux) whereas MATLAB Coder generates C code that can run on any platform that supports C code.
Also, the packaged code from MATLAB Compiler SDK is encrypted to protect IP, whereas the generated C code from MATLAB Coder can be protected in the same way hand written C code is protected.
It's also worth noting that generated C code from MATLAB Coder has the potential of faster execution while the packaged code from MATLAB Compiler SDK will run as fast as it does in MATLAB.
I'm not an expert, but the Coder is described as generating standalone C/C++ code, making no mention of the MCR.
I notice however that it says that it only supports a "subset" of the Matlab language, which you can read more about .
The Compiler appears to just package up your Matlab code as you suggested, so probably supports most features.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 matlab coder教程 的文章

随机推荐