one key recovery key怎么删除?

使用ONE KEY RECOVERY7.0还原WIN7_百度知道每次启动时都有onekey recovery,怎样卸载呢?_百度知道如何去掉开机的onekey recovery?_联想吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
如何去掉开机的onekey recovery?收藏
求解,开始装了这个后来感觉没用,添加删除程序里找不到这个了,但每次开机都有个onekey recovery 倒计时,占开机时间,看着也不爽,怎么去掉啊?
把一键恢复卸载掉
添加删除程序里找不到这个了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或One key recovery - Microsoft Community
Applies to
One key recovery
If I reinstall using the one key recovery, will I loose any programs and data from my computer, and will default factory setting will speed up my laptop? and please tell me how to create a back up disc?
8 people had this question
replied on
"kshitijshukla" wrote in message ...
If I reinstall using the one key recovery, will I loose any programs and data from my computer, and will default factory setting will speed up my laptop? and please tell me how to create a back up disc?
If 'one-key recovery' means what I think it means - a restore to factory defaults - then you will lose ALL your data, and ALL the programs you installed since the computer was new, unless you first back them up to external media (external HD, DVD/CD, etc.).
Yes, it would speed things up - and in some circumstances, it would be a good idea - but it does involve a lot of work both before and after, and most of the time doesn't make a lot of difference to the performance once your other programs are reinstalled.
What is likely to make more difference is ensuring that you are not running unnecessary programs in the background, and that your system is clean of malware, and running a decent Anti-virus solution.
Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi |
Noel PatonNil Carborundum Illegitemi - No, I don't work for Microsoft!http://www.crashfixpc.co.uk
Be the first person to mark this helpful
replied on
"kshitijshukla" wrote in message ...
If 'one-key recovery' means what I think it means - a restore to factory defaults - then you will lose ALL your data, and ALL the programs you installed since the computer was new, unless you first back them up to external media (external HD, DVD/CD, etc.).
Yes, it would speed things up - and in some circumstances, it would be a good idea - but it does involve a lot of work both before and after, and most of the time doesn't make a lot of difference to the performance once your other programs are reinstalled.
What is likely to make more difference is ensuring that you are not running unnecessary programs in the background, and that your system is clean of malware, and running a decent Anti-virus solution.
Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi |
Noel PatonNil Carborundum Illegitemi - No, I don't work for Microsoft!http://www.crashfixpc.co.uk
Be the first person to mark this helpful
replied on
https://www./recoverykeyfaq
2 people found this helpfulone key recovery怎么删除?_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 删除one key ghost 的文章

随机推荐