(it)arehisit photo摄影工作室填什么

Why the photo must be Hu's 【because the man and the woman in it are his parents.】(对划线部分提问)___ ___ the photo ___ Hu's?
№←偷人王t4
Why the photo must be Hu's 【because the man and the woman in it are his parents.】(对划线部分提问)(Why must) the photo (be) Hu's?为什么这张照片一定是胡的?这是对原因提问.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
be 注意 must 表推测时,只用于肯定句, 否定句用can ========如有疑问,马上追问!祝学习进步========
扫描下载二维码初一英语下期完形填空复习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语下期完形填空复习题
上传于||文档简介
&&关​于​初​一​英​语​下​学​期​的​完​型​填​空​练​习​,​题​量​深​浅​不​一
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。A photo of my family Please look at the photo.It ..
阅读理解。
A photo of my family&&&& Please look at the photo.&&It is a photo of my family.&&There are five people in my family.&&This is my father.&&His name is Xia Donghai.&&He is a director (导演).&&The woman next to him is my mother.&&Her name is Liu Mei.&&She is a nurse and she works in a hospital.&&I'm the girl next to my mother.&&My name is Xia Xue.&& &I have big eyes and long black hair.&&The two boys are my brothers,&&Xia Yu and Liu Xing.&&Liu Xing is a middle school student.&&He has many good friends in the school.&&Xia Yu is a cute (可爱的) little boy. &&&& I have a big family.&&My parents like us very much.
1. -How many people are there in Xia Xue's family? -There are ______&&.
A. three&&&&&&&&&&B. four&&&&&&&&C. five&&&&&&&&&&D. six
2. -What does Xia Xue's father do?&& -He is a&&______ .
A. teacher&&&&&&&&B. doctor&&&&&&&&C. nurse&&&&&&&&&& D. director
3. -Who are Xia Donghai and Liu Mei? -They are the children's ______&&.
A. fathers&&&&&&&&B. mothers&&&&&&C. parent&&&&&&&&&& D. parents
4. - Where does Liu Mei work? -She works in a ______&&.
A. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. hotelC. hospital&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. university
5. -How many brothers has Xia Xue got? -She has got&&______&&brothers.
A. two&&&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&&&& C. four&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. five
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。A photo of my family Please look at the photo.It ..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。A photo of my family Please look at the photo.It ..”考查相似的试题有:
780642820279346150924142586146577七年级英语上册 Unit2 This is my sister课件 人教新目标版_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级英语上册 Unit2 This is my sister课件 人教新目标版
||文档简介
江苏省泰州中学政治教师|
总评分3.8|
浏览量8987384
&&英​语
大小:17.37MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢几道英语题,求解1、look at those ().they are ().a.photos;hers
b.photos ;his
c.photo ;her
d.photos ;mine 2、it's difficult ()us(
)solve the problem.a.for ;to
d.for 3、I draw pictures on the wall 改为否定句I ()()pictures on the wall.4、台灯在床边上吗?是的在床边is the lamp ()()the bed ?yes,()().
1、look at those ().they are ().a.photos;hers b.photos ;his c.photo ;her d.photos ;mine 答:d2、it's difficult ()us( )solve the problem.a.for ;to b.to c.for d.for 答:a3、I draw pictures on the wall 改为否定句I (never)(draw)pictures on the wall.I (don't)(draw)pictures on the wall.4、台灯在床边上吗?是的在床边Is the lamp (placed)(beside)the bed yes,(it)(is).
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 you are worth it 的文章

随机推荐