华硕华硕手机zenfone32可以roor吗,有谁成功过,教教我

中国派-关注国产智能手机及智能周边的智能生活网 做中国真正玩机的一派人!6 Hey, I have a trigger
script for Mac/Linux
1) Please &joshuaauger4 (quote)
9l-l96jtt10
I created a video
showcasing this &JeffBenjamin3 Back in business.Magnum_Enforcer2 (quote) You have to
manually flash
recovery.img
before an &CenereZar2 (quote) if you have a
custom recovery,i advice
to you to reflash &CenereZar
Analysis & Opinion
Top Forum Discussions
[Root] Newbie quick ONE-CLICK | Zenfone 2 root | ZE500 ZE550 ZE551 | Temporary CWM
Recently released is the ONE-CLICK root and temporary custom CWM recovery for Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML & ZE550ML & ZE500CL
Credit goes to the creator of the Zenfone 2 installer: @
and to the maker of the original Intel temporary CWM: @
Method 1: ONE-CLICK root
Unzip the package
Enable USB debugging (Settings & Phone info & Tap build 7x & Back button & Developer options & USB debugging)
If you don't already have ADB drivers installed, you may need to
and install them (most PCs have them already, but trying installing these if you're having trouble getting your PC to issue commands to the phone via USB)
With your phone on, attach it to PC via USB
Run 'Root_zenfone.bat'
To unroot, use 'xoa_root' or unroot through SuperSU in Android
Bam, done.
------------------------------
Method 2: Root through temporary CWM
This is a temporary CWM with the primary purpose of injecting SuperSU onto your Asus Zenfone 2. It doesn't permanently replace recovery. This process looks long, but really is bam 1,2,3 done. Just laid out step by step for the newbie.
Unzip the package
Copy SuperSU.zip to the base of your SD card
Enable USB debugging (Settings & Phone info & Tap build 7x & Back button & Developer options & USB debugging)
If you don't already have ADB drivers installed, you may need to
and install them (most PCs have them already, but trying installing these if you're having trouble getting your PC to issue commands to the phone via USB)
With your phone on, attach it to PC via USB
Run 'cai_dat_CWM.bat' from the CWM package
In the black command window that opens, type ACCEPT
Phone will reboot into fastboot and you'll see commands being issued from the PC cmd window copying the temporary recovery
You may see some funked up images on your display for a bit. Remove the USB cable and within 30 seconds should then see it booted into CWM
Select install update
Navigate to SuperSU.zip and install
Bam, done.
Last edited by C 30th May 2015 at .
My Devices:
Easy, thanks!!!!
with it, is possible run Asus update without bootloop?
Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk
working perfectly.
Getting more than 3GB RAM after removing preinstalled bloatware on the latest 2.17.40.12 ROM.
Originally Posted by jaganathsamal
working perfectly.
Getting more than 3GB RAM after removing preinstalled bloatware on the latest 2.17.40.12 ROM.
great! what is your software for uninstall that?
Used system app remover for removing preinstalled apps
Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using XDA Free mobile app
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Back in business.
Last edited by Magnum_E 21st May 2015 at .
Note, if you root and do OTA update after the root, you may end up in a boot loop/soft bricked. Unroot prior to OTA and reroot again after OTA may avoid this issue, but haven't tested yet.
Last edited by C 22nd May 2015 at .
Is this method working for ze500cl also ?
Hi, i have a zenofone 2 ze500cl,
will this method work also on my device ?
Originally Posted by Neemia86
Hi, i have a zenofone 2 ze500cl,
will this method work also on my device ?
Hello man. I'd read through this thread:
and see if anyone's ran into any serious complications. If it were me, I'd try it. But be prepared for it to not work out.
Recognized Contributor
Originally Posted by Chinaphonearena
Note, if you root and do OTA update after the root, you may end up in a boot loop/soft bricked. Unroot prior to OTA and reroot again after OTA may avoid this issue, but haven't tested yet.
If you update SuperSU binaries, yes you will bootloop on OTA.
You have two options to update:
1: Unroot & Take OTA & Root
2: Flash Pre-Rooted system.img & Keep root with no unroot needed
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-/a/.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social| 产品报价
您当前的位置: &
& 华硕ZenFone 2点评
华硕ZenFone 2 ZE551ML 64GB 移动联通双4G版手机(双卡双待/红色)(ASUS ZenFone ...)
参考报价:5.5英寸 | 四核 | 安卓Android 5.0 | 1300万像素 | 4GB | 3000毫安时 | 移动联通版 | 双卡双待单通(TD-LTE/FDD-LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/GSM) | 移动4G(TD-LTE),移动3G(TD-SCDMA),联通4G(...&上市时间:日
【评测】人气满意度评论数IT168经销商报价其他
相关手机品牌ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C is a new addition to the popular MeMo Pad Android tablet series. It is one of the first tablet to be powered by 1.33 GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor. This chipset is 64 bit capable so it can take the advantage of upcoming Android L operating system which comes with native 64 bit support. ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C has 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory. There is a microSD card slot so it is possible to increase memory up to 64 GB capacity. It has a 8 inch display with 0 resolution which will give a decent PPI on a 8 inch display. ASUS MeMO Pad 8 has 2 MP front camera and 5 MP rear camera. ASUS MeMO Pad 8 has Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. This tablet runs latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with ASUS ZenUI skin on top of that.
Are you looking to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8? Yes, it’s possible to root the tablet easily. You can Root ASUS MeMO Pad 8 without using a computer. All you need to do is download a .apk file and install it on the tablet and follow on screen instruction to root the tablet.
Prerequisites:
Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) so that it doesn’t turn off in between the process.
Back up all your important files.
Make sure the tablet model is ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C by going to “System settings&About device”.
How to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C running Android 4.4 Kitkat
Download RootZenFone-1.4.2r.apk from .
Install the app on your tablet and run it.
Now follow the on screen instructions to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8.
That’s all! This was the quick guide to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C. If the rooting process is successful you will gain Superuser permission to modify the tablet according to your preferences. To check whether the rooting is successful or not download “” app from Google Play Store and test it.
Related posts:
not working
Recent posts
(C) 2015 Rooting Hub华硕ZenFone 2ROOT工具教程
发布时间:
华硕ZenFone 2ROOT工具教程下载
小编回复:
刷机之家会尽快提供这款ROM的下载:
声明:所有提供的都来源于网络,如果刷机之家未经许可转载了您的,您有权要求我们删除。
Copyright (C) 2013 shuajizhijia.net
闽ICP备号-5
商务合作QQ: