微软lync客户端的 Lync 为什么做的这么烂

Microsoft Lync 优化解决方案 - Polycom, Inc.
Microsoft Lync 优化解决方案
您是否因为无法实现与 Microsoft Lync融合,或不支持同样良好用户界面的独立视频或语音平台而颇感沮丧?利用集成语音和视频的解决方案,让您的员工能通过一个统一平台进行沟通和交流。
Polycom CX 系列作为 Lync 的扩展而设计,它将简单性、易用性以及大家熟悉的 Lync 界面引入整个企业的环境中。唯有 Polycom 可提供最广泛、最易部署的 Lync 优化解决方案组合。此外,通过消除培训成本、简化通信并促进协作,Polycom 解决方案还可降低总体拥有成本。
Polycom CX 系列:
包括专用于改进 Microsoft Lync 体验的语音和视频设备
代表最广泛的优化解决方案产品组合,包括台式机、公共区域和会议室
独一无二的设备,具备专为 Lync 优化的 360 度全景视频显示屏、唯一的 Lync 会议电话及群组视频系统
降低总拥有成本 - 通过本地集成和即插即用功能,实现轻松部署、管理和配置
为了充分利用 Microsoft Lync 部署,您需要一套可与整个 Microsoft IT 基础设施集成的视音频会议系统,同时令投资回报最大化。
Polycom CX 解决方案针对 Lync 而优化,并为无缝增强和扩展整个企业的 Lync 体验而建。使用集中式管理、内置的监视工具以及多策略设置,CX 系列凭借即插即用的简单性直接集成到现有 Microsoft IT 基础设施中。而且,由于该系列采用大家熟悉的 Lync 界面,用户无需专门培训即可使用。Polycom CX 让协作变得轻而易举。
Polycom CX 系列帮助您:
利用现有的 Microsoft Lync 基础设施服务器和网关,最大程度增加投资回报
凭借用户首次使用即能理解的直观用户界面,降低部署、培训和支持成本
由于提供的解决方案广泛多样,因此可在多种环境中部署语音和视频(包括桌面、公共区域和会议室)
无需浪费时间尝试查找同事,或通过电子邮件方式等待修改和决策。使用可靠且符合您协作方式的设备,与正确的人员实时协作。
Polycom 的 Microsoft Lync 优化解决方案正是为此目的而设计,其实现方式是将用户熟悉的 Microsoft Lync 平台的影响范围扩展到网络上的所有设备。无论您身在何处,您的个性化信息将总是唾手可得。因此当您需要某人时,总是能立即找到他/她。
有了 Polycom CX 系列,您可以:
使用可从网络上的任何设备连接到的简单且统一的界面
无论您在机构中的哪个位置,均能获得个性化的联系人信息、日历信息和在线状态
无需知道密码或会议桥号码,单击即可加入会议
与远程同事实时协作,更快地做出决策
首个专门针对 Microsoft Lync 优化的会议电话
具有 Polycom 高清语音的主流 IP 桌面电话
适用于大厅走廊、休息室或大堂的公共区域
企业级外观,即插即用,部署简单
用于出差途中个人或群体的免提扩音电话
在 Lync 2013 环境中提供独特的沉浸式 360 度体验,高清视频分辨率达 1080p,并可跟踪当前发言者(仅 USB)
使用 Lync 2013 可以获得 1080p 高清有源音箱跟踪的、卓越且独特的 360 度体验,并可进行 IP 音频 (VoIP) 电话呼叫
Remember my selectionMicrosoft Lync 2010 for iPad on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad by Microsoft Corporation, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department. Lync 2010 for iPad extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface. Key Features: - View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call. - Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers. - Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity. - Lync 2010 for iPad provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use. IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
What's New in Version 4.7
iPad Screenshots
Customer Reviews
In a pinch only
I use this only when I need to quickly message someone in my organization who I know is available. You can message people, and view a quick overview of your calendar.
You cannot use and enjoy any other of Lync's features, such as seeing your missed conversations, joining Lync meetings, or changing font size and color. It lets you know someone tried to contact you, but not what they said, a little embarrassing asking many people to repeat what they said, makes me sound almost like a young, half deaf, idiot.
Once again it's what I expect from Microsoft Office products
I have an Office 365 subscription and pretty much wasted my money on it. All the applications are nearly useless (Word, Excel, etc). The worst of all these are Outlook and Lync. Outlook isn't capable of the simplest scheduling tools like recurring events and tasks. I decided to try Lync. It doesn't even connect. I tried many various configurations and nothing worked. So like I did with Outlook, I deleted this pathetic excuse for software off my iPad Pro also. Wake Up Microsoft. You are a software company. Start acting like one!
This app doesn't notify you if it isn't opened and running in the foreground. If it is running in the background, you will receive the message but there's no notification. And you will only receive messages if you initiated the conversation from your iOS device. If someone initiated the conversation then the message will only go to the app on your computer. And messages don't sync between your iOS device and computer. You only see conversations that originated from the device.
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 4.7Size: 8.4 MBLanguages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, TurkishSeller: Microsoft CorporationCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.20224&&&&&89 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&434 Ratings
More iPad Apps by Microsoft Corporation
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.您正在使用IE低版浏览器,为了您的雷锋网账号安全和更好的产品体验,强烈建议使用更快更安全的浏览器
微软统一Lync和Skype通讯平台,打破业务壁垒
微软CEO Nadella喊出的口号就是“重塑生产力”,现在他们正在努力实现这一目标。该公司为了更好地服务企业用户,准备将旗下企业级通讯平台Lync整合进Skype for Business。之所以要这样做,是因为微软希望让企业可以联系到范围更广的Skype用户,打破各自的业务壁垒。Lync支持企业用户进行内部聊天,而且同事之间还可以通话,该平台的下一个版本将会有一个全新的客户端体验,一个全新的服务器发布,以及在Office 365中的相关服务更新。用户可以利用Skype的通话监控,在进行其他工作或访问其他App时,可以保持活跃通话可见,此外Skype用户之间还可以进行视频通话,当然,也支持多款设备。另外,之前的电话转移功能需要点击三次才能完成,而现在则是“一键搞定”。Lync Server的客户需要将Lync Server 2013更新到Skype for Business Server,这样才能使用新功能,Office 365用户则可以通过自动更新来完成优化。自从微软在2011年五月以85以美元收购Skype之后,本次是他们最大的一次动作。
关闭雷锋广告
同步到新浪微博
关注产品和创新的科技媒体
当月热门文章
¥0(免费上门 手机快修)
¥59.00¥399.00
00:00:00后恢复原价
本栏目由提供
为了您的账户安全,请
您的邮箱还未验证,完成可获20积分哟!
您的账号已经绑定,现在您可以以方便用邮箱登录微软的 Lync 为什么做的这么烂_百度知道
微软的 Lync 为什么做的这么烂
我有更好的答案
办法,产品多,每个精益求精很难,不过作为微软的摇钱树你认为微软会不改
lync是企业级的应用,你企业内部必须部署了lyncserver服务器,客户端才可以使用。lync可以支持音频会议、视频会议、和邮件集成、甚至和公司的PBX集成。我们公司内部就部署了lync,平时就跟聊MSN一样,但是如果和PBX电话交换机集成以后,就搬一台电脑满世界走了,随时随地开网络会议,和接听或者拨打公司的电话(我们叫软电话)。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
lync的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Microsoft(R) Lync(TM)
Microsoft(R) Lync(TM) 新一代企业整合沟通平台(前身为 Communications Server),提供了一种全新的、直观的用户体验,跨越 PC、Web、手机等其他移动设备,将不同的沟通方式集成到一个平台之中。极具视觉冲力的统一界面,只需一个身份标识,您就可以随时随地与您的员工、客户、合作伙伴以及供应商流畅沟通;新版同时拥有卓越的安全性和可靠性,更能够顺利部署和迁移,帮助企业减少投资成本和运维成本,从而全面提高您的公司运转效率,助力业务迅猛发展!
Microsoft(R) Lync(TM) 北京发布会与五城市巡展精彩回顾
Microsoft(R) Lync(TM)已于日在北京盛大发布,并成功举办五大城市巡展。欲了解更多活动盛况,马上观看精彩图片与视频。
> Microsoft(R) Lync(TM) 概览
> Microsoft(R) Lync(TM) 白皮书
解决方案与案例分享
使用新方法随时随地进行沟通
Microsoft(R) Lync(TM)预发版本现已提供
Microsoft(R) Lync(TM) 新体验
了解更多关于微软统一沟通

我要回帖

更多关于 微软lync测试题 的文章

随机推荐