lawyer是什么意思ia-lite 收费的吗

Apalachicola gazette ( October 9, 1839 )631-608-4100
Suffolk County Criminal Lawyer
Suffolk County Criminal Lawyer
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime the first step should be to contact an experienced Suffolk County criminal lawyer. Bad things happen to good people, and we at The Law Office of Kenneth M. Mollins P.C. fully understand this fact. Consequently, when you contact our firm we don’t treat you like a second-class citizen simply because you’ve been charged with a crime. Every client is treated as a top priority. No question is considered unimportant. Even if you did not do anything wrong, what you tell authorities can be misunderstood. An experienced defense lawyer like the attorneys at The Law Office of Kenneth M. Mollins P.C. have likely helped an individual with very similar circumstances to yours and know the best way to handle the situation to limit the potential damage to your future.
Why Choose The Law Office Of Kenneth Mollins?
1. We Employ A Former Prosecutor
A prosecutor is the attorney that decides what charges to file against an individual accused of a crime and then proceeds to try the case in front of a judge or grand jury. Hiring a defense attorney that is a former prosecutor will provide you with the advantage of working with an attorney has tried cases on both sides of the courtroom. More specifically, a former prosecutor has the advantage of being familiar with how the prosecution gathers related evidence, decides the charges to file, and builds their case to go trial. This allows the attorney to know where the prosecution may be weak, which will in turn strengthen your case.
Additionally, a criminal defense lawyer that has worked with the prosecution will be able to negotiate better plea bargains, as they have intimate knowledge as to just how far the D.A. may be pushed. Usually, the first plea bargain should not be accepted because better terms can be agreed upon. A former prosecutor can use their knowledge of the other side to more efficiently and successfully negotiate on your behalf.
2. We are Familiar With The Local Courts
A local and well respected attorney is familiar with the often times very specific court procedure, and has had the opportunity to develop relationships with the Judiciary, court personnel, and the prosecutors. Getting the best result for your case is most likely when you enlist the help of a lawyer who spends significantly more time within the courts they visit most often.
3. We Have Over 100 Years Of Combined Legal Experience
We guarantee if you come in and speak with us, you will quickly be able to pick up on the fact that we know our stuff. The fact is, that you don’t need to be a criminal defense attorney to recognize one that knows how to defend a specific type of crime. Our attorneys pride themselves on making you feel as comfortable as possible in understanding what to expect in both the short term and long term with regards to any legal issues you might be encountering. No question is considered insignificant.
4. We are prompt in responding to phone calls
Many lawyers promise to respond to phone calls in a timely manner. Unfortunately, due to heavy case loads or a bevvy of other reasons attorneys often fail to live up to this promise. This is unacceptable. Legal questions need to be addressed in a timely manner. Failure to do so can result in serious consequences. If you work with The Law Office of Kenneth M. Mollins P.C. prompt response time will never be an issue.
5. We Come Highly Recommended By Former Clients
AVVO is an online legal service marketplace that provides client reviews and peer endorsements for attorneys throughout the United States. You can check out our reviews on the
or read a few below which we copied and pasted to this website.
“I have retained the Law Office of Kenneth Mollins on two personal injury cases for myself and a family member and on one criminal matter. The office was responsive and knowledgable and there was not even once I did not get a return phone call. Mr. Mollins was patient and always explained all my options and pit bull aggressive negotiating style worked really well in getting me settlements that far exceeded my expectations. His associate did a great job for me on my criminal matter and the fee was really really reasonable. I priced the case around and Mr. Mollins’ fee was great. The result too was even better than I imagined. I would recommend this office for any legal matter as I felt they were exceptional”
“I have been a client of Ken Mollins for many years. He has represented myself and members of my family on both criminal matters and personal injury. In every instance he got the results I needed and was always available to explain what was going on with my case. Highly recommend A++++”
“I consulted and hired Mr Mollins and his firm to defend me on a criminal matter. Case dismissed. Couldn’t have asked for a better resolution and will not hesitate to call this firm again on any legal issues in the future. I highly recommend this attorney.”
6. We Have Over 100 Years Of Combined Legal Experience
The attorneys at The Law Office of Kenneth M. Mollins P.C. have many years of experience utilizing a wide variety of legal tactics to defend clients against criminal charges. Below are several examples of defense tactics utilized by our criminal defense attorneys to fight DUI charges, which is among the most common types of criminal charges in Suffolk County.
Free Consultation | Suffolk County Criminal Lawyer
For a free legal consultation with a Suffolk County criminal defense lawyer call 631-608-4100 or fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you as soon as possible. Thank-you for taking the time to learn about The Law Office of Kenneth M. Mollins P.C. We look forward to hearing from you.放弃对 Zerif Lite 和 Lawyeria Lite 的中文版支持,中文主题开放下载。 - 薇晓朵技术论坛

我要回帖

更多关于 www.hnlawyer.org 的文章

随机推荐