提示Classphp domdocument 安装'not found怎么处理

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.
[摘要:Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class android.support.v4.view.ViewPager 本日正在导进项目标时间碰到了那个非常 办理 方式以下: 左键项目 ——》Build Path ———》 config and BuildPath——]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class &android.support.v4.view.ViewPager&
今天在导入项目的时候遇到了这个异常
解决 方法如下:
右键项目 &——》Build &Path &———》 &config &and &BuildPath———》source
———》add &Folder &
选择libs目录,点击确定
ok,entire应该解决了
参考地址:/questions//error-inflating-class-android-support-v4-view-viewpager
感谢关注 Ithao123精品文库频道,是专门为互联网人打造的学习交流平台,全面满足互联网人工作与学习需求,更多互联网资讯尽在 IThao123!
Laravel是一套简洁、优雅的PHP Web开发框架(PHP Web Framework)。它可以让你从面条一样杂乱的代码中解脱出来;它可以帮你构建一个完美的网络APP,而且每行代码都可以简洁、富于表达力。
Hadoop是一个由Apache基金会所开发的分布式系统基础架构。
用户可以在不了解分布式底层细节的情况下,开发分布式程序。充分利用集群的威力进行高速运算和存储。
Hadoop实现了一个分布式文件系统(Hadoop Distributed File System),简称HDFS。HDFS有高容错性的特点,并且设计用来部署在低廉的(low-cost)硬件上;而且它提供高吞吐量(high throughput)来访问应用程序的数据,适合那些有着超大数据集(large data set)的应用程序。HDFS放宽了(relax)POSIX的要求,可以以流的形式访问(streaming access)文件系统中的数据。
Hadoop的框架最核心的设计就是:HDFS和MapReduce。HDFS为海量的数据提供了存储,则MapReduce为海量的数据提供了计算。
产品设计是互联网产品经理的核心能力,一个好的产品经理一定在产品设计方面有扎实的功底,本专题将从互联网产品设计的几个方面谈谈产品设计
随着国内互联网的发展,产品经理岗位需求大幅增加,在国内,从事产品工作的大部分岗位为产品经理,其实现实中,很多从事产品工作的岗位是不能称为产品经理,主要原因是对产品经理的职责不明确,那产品经理的职责有哪些,本专题将详细介绍产品经理的主要职责
IThao123周刊Laravel执行migrate操作提示”Class not found”怎么解决_百度知道php - Fatal Error: DOMDocument not found after Zend Server CE Update - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Announcing Stack Overflow Documentation
We started with Q&A. Technical documentation is next, and we need your help.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, you can contribute.
I'm working with Zend Server CE on a Windows 7 (64bit) System.
I'm developing a website with Zend Framework 2.0. In this website I use DOMDocument to analyse an external website (given by URL).
I started this project with Zend Framework 1.12 and Zend Server CE 4 (PHP 5.2). Now I installed the Zend Server CE 5.6.0 (apache2.2, PHP 5.3.14, ZF2-Support). I rebuild my project with ZF2.0. Everything works fine...except one function.
I get this Error-Message (php-error.log), when I try to instantiate DOMDocument:
Fatal error: Class 'Application\Controller\DOMDocument' not found in
_Path_\module\Application\src\Application\Controller\SearchbarController.php on line 81
With PHP 5.2 (ZF 1.12) and Zend Server CE 4, this function worked perfectly. But now...without any change, it throws this error.
The dom-extension and the xml-extension are built-in in PHP 5.3. I checked phpinfo and my php.ini, that these extensions are running.
I read, that i should install php-xml. But dom, xml and libxml are running...why should i re-install them?
I don't know, why DOMDocument could not be instantiated after upgrading the Zend Server CE. May be, that the ZF2.0 is a possible reason for this error. But I can't find anything pointing to this.
132k26208380
In short, it's introduction of namespaces (feature of PHP 5.3 quite heavily used by ZF2 - but not ZF 1.x) that caused this bug. With this line...
$dom = new DOMDocument(...)
... only the currently imported namespace is checked for this class by ZF. And it results in failure, because DOMDocument class actually belongs to the global namespace.
The solution is simple, when you see the reason: use the global namespace specifier - \ symbol - in front of the class name. Like this:
$dom = new \DOMDocument(...)
60.2k791137
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledclassnotfoundexception是什么异常_百度知道ubuntu - Fatal error: Class 'Redis' not found
ubuntu - Fatal error: Class 'Redis' not found
[摘要:题目:为何php已装置扩大,而且phpinfo()皆出题目,然则为何正在末端履行时间会报找没有到响应的扩大了了? 比方:我曾正在末端运转剧本报:PHP Fatal error: Class 'Redis' not found in /home/]
问题:为什么php已安装扩展,并且phpinfo()都没问题,但是为什么在终端执行时候会报找不到相应的扩展了了?
例如:我曾经在终端运行脚本报:PHP Fatal error:&&Class
'Redis' not found in &/home/doc2pdf.php& line 22 ......等等
但是我运行phpinfo() 看了下,一切正常,扩展已经安装成功了。为什么会这样啊。
然后再在终端运行 root@friend-yang:/usr# php -i&info.log&&然后到
/usr下找到info.log打开文件与phpinfo()打印的信息一对比发现问题所在之处:
原来是加载了两个php.ini文件。在另一个php.ini加上扩展。再在终端执行php命令,完美运行了。
感谢关注 Ithao123精品文库频道,是专门为互联网人打造的学习交流平台,全面满足互联网人工作与学习需求,更多互联网资讯尽在 IThao123!
Laravel是一套简洁、优雅的PHP Web开发框架(PHP Web Framework)。它可以让你从面条一样杂乱的代码中解脱出来;它可以帮你构建一个完美的网络APP,而且每行代码都可以简洁、富于表达力。
Hadoop是一个由Apache基金会所开发的分布式系统基础架构。
用户可以在不了解分布式底层细节的情况下,开发分布式程序。充分利用集群的威力进行高速运算和存储。
Hadoop实现了一个分布式文件系统(Hadoop Distributed File System),简称HDFS。HDFS有高容错性的特点,并且设计用来部署在低廉的(low-cost)硬件上;而且它提供高吞吐量(high throughput)来访问应用程序的数据,适合那些有着超大数据集(large data set)的应用程序。HDFS放宽了(relax)POSIX的要求,可以以流的形式访问(streaming access)文件系统中的数据。
Hadoop的框架最核心的设计就是:HDFS和MapReduce。HDFS为海量的数据提供了存储,则MapReduce为海量的数据提供了计算。
产品设计是互联网产品经理的核心能力,一个好的产品经理一定在产品设计方面有扎实的功底,本专题将从互联网产品设计的几个方面谈谈产品设计
随着国内互联网的发展,产品经理岗位需求大幅增加,在国内,从事产品工作的大部分岗位为产品经理,其实现实中,很多从事产品工作的岗位是不能称为产品经理,主要原因是对产品经理的职责不明确,那产品经理的职责有哪些,本专题将详细介绍产品经理的主要职责
IThao123周刊

我要回帖

更多关于 php domdocument 的文章

随机推荐