Title: Black Mesa
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 May, 2015
(3rd Place)
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Making a game with the scope and scale of Black Mesa is a massive undertaking. Back in 2012 we made the decision to release what we had completed up to that point, and were blown away by the community’s response, feedback, and improvements to our work. We want to keep that relationship alive and well by using Early Access as a tool for allowing our community to participate in the final phase of Black Mesa’s development.
In addition, our ambitions go beyond the original Xen chapters found in Half-Life. We have a standard of quality that we have to achieve. Early Access allows us to commit resources to bring you the remaining chapters with the quality that you expect.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We currently have the first ~85% of our single player campaign completed. For the last 15% we want to not only recreate it, but improve upon it to make it an enjoyable and memorable experience. We feel it will take us considerable time to get the last 15% up to our standards, and putting a time estimate on it would be a total guess.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The conclusion of the single player campaign, with the addition of the Xen chapters
Final polish on the Earth-based chapters of the single player campaign
More multiplayer maps
More multiplayer gameplay modes&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Over 10 hours of single player campaign. Multiplayer deathmatch and team deathmatch with 6 completely re-imagined Half-Life 1 maps on the Source Engine.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Black Mesa will be $19.99 USD during the Early Access phase. This price will not change after we move out of Early Access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We intend to work closely with our community as we complete the final portions of Black Mesa.
We started out as a modding team aiming to do true justice to a Half-Life: Source port, and we won’t forget our roots.
The Black Mesa game hub and forums will be the primary points of interaction with our users.
Many team members regularly browse these areas to discuss ideas with the community, and to show progress on game development.
Community feedback will be sorted into groups and taken into account as we develop.
We also support Steam Workshop, and will be watching and encouraging developments there.&
Buy Black Mesa
Recent updates
Note: This update does not contain Xen! We are hard at work on Xen. This is a small stability update aimed at lower-end users.
Programming
Fixed a number of potential crashing issues on low-end graphics cards.
Fixed an issue with the depth buffer that was causing the game to crash for some users.
Fixed some instances of the &Disable CSM& option not working properly.
CSM/depth buffer will now be disabled completely by default on low-end graphics cards that are not officially supported.
Fixed mat_hdr_level & mat_tonemapping_occlusion_use_stencil convars not working properly. This will hopefully help to resolve a sporadic issue for some users where the game would turn dark after a few seconds. If your game turns dark after a few seconds, try setting mat_tonemapping_occlusion_use_stencil to 1 in the console.
Hope you all enjoy the Summer Sale! If you have not yet checked out Black Mesa, now is a great time.
Quick Recap of Our Features
12 Hours of Intense FPS Gameplay!
A Complete Reimagining of the Half-Life Experience
3 All New Surface Tension Levels Added last Update
New Dynamic CSM Shadows
Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Multiplayer with 10 Maps
Thanks to everyone who has supported us so far!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“This is Half-Life updated just enough to make it palatable for contemporary tastes, but not so much as to deviate from the original vision.”
YES –
“Black Mesa Source winds up being exactly what it always promised to be – a modernised, faithful recreation of a deservedly landmark first-person shooter.”
“It's a brilliant tribute to one of the greatest videogames ever made, and it's also a good game in its own right.”
8/10 –
About This Game
Relive Half-Life in this highly acclaimed, fan-made recreation.
Main Info
Black Mesa is the award winning fan-made re-imagining of Gordon Freeman's landmark journey through the Black Mesa Research Facility. Relive Half-Life, Valve Software's revolutionary debut, and experience the game that raised the bar for the entire game industry all over again!
Key Features
Nostalgia has never felt so fresh - Expect tremendously detailed environments, old-school tough-as-nails combat, and a gripping story with memorable characters. The all-new soundtrack, voice acting, choreography and dialogue create a more expansive and immersive experience than ever before!
Heavily updated single player experience - The over 10 hour single player experience has greatly improved
new visuals, new voice over, updated gameplay encounters, stability changes and more. Xen is not part of the Early Access release, but will included as a free update when it is ready.
Black Mesa Multiplayer - Fight with or against your friends, in two game modes across 10 iconic maps from the Half-Life universe including Bounce, Gasworks, Stalkyard, Undertow and Crossfire!
Custom Modding Tools & Workshop - Use the same tools as the developers! Create your own mods, modes and maps for Black Mesa and Black Mesa Multiplayer and then share your work, and subscribe to others, on the Steam Workshop!
Complete Steam Integration - Collect the full set of trading cards, backgrounds, emoticons, and achievements! Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop and partial controller support!
Run. Think. Shoot. Source..
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 Dual Core Processor or Greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB Dedicated Video Card or Greater
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 15 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2.6 Quad Core Processor
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 2048 MB Dedicated Video Card or Greater
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 15 GB available space
More like this
Very Positive
(176 reviews)
Very Positive
(5,724 reviews)
Early Access Review
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. waiting for xen
Early Access Review
In the beginning there is a 6+ minute train ride you have to sit through. Super boring. What was the point of this stupid train ride? Easy to get stuck in some places as well. Moving through the level is like navigating a maze.
Early Access Review
This game, even in this early stage, is a delight to play. The voice acting and sounds actually made me more emotionally invested once the cascade occured unlike the original. Black Mesa is on it's way to surpasing Half Life with everything it updates and brings, including more realistic areas.But since it's early access, it does have some bugs that bring you out of the immersion.For example in &Unforseen Concequences&, jumping from box to box above the bottomless pit is impossible with the weird physics that kick in. Running and jumping from each platform becomes a chore when the game gets the player stuck to the surface or knocks them off after they press the spacebar. But other then a few minor issues, I'm excited to support Black Mesa and it's eventual Xen update.
Early Access Review
When I installed steam after I had gotten a PC, my friends told me to play Half-Life and that it was one of the best PC games ever. I was going to purchase Half-Life: Souce so I would be playing the game with somewhat decent graphics, but then I heard about Balck Mesa and that it was a remake of the original Half-Life game but running a modern game engine and few tweaks here and there. So I purchesd this instead and I'm so happy with what I got and I'm excited to play Half-Life 2: Update next.
Early Access Review
A super enjoyable remake of the original Half-Life. Faithfully recreates the environment and feeling of the original, but builds upon that to make it a quality game in it's own right as well.10/10 would get crabs again
Early Access Review
I love this. It's not that the gameplay itself is very gripping, but the way in which they amplified the original Half Life, such that it keeps the Vanilla-ness of Half Life but also adds a whole bunch of tidbits to the atmosphere is awesome.I don't really play this because it's a fun gameI just admire this for how much of a feat it is.
Early Access Review
Black Mesa is an amazing Source experience. This Half-Life 1 remake is so much better than the original and much more polished. It also has actual good voice actors! (Including the narrator from the Stanley Parable) There's so much more to work with in the environment and a lot more complex puzzles. I even love fighting my friends on deathmatch and blowing their heads off... ...realisically speaking, get my head blown off. Man this is such an awesome game! I highly recomend it!
Early Access Review
It's the good part of Half Life and it looks pretty and plays better. Zen will be out eventually too I guess but that part was boring.10/10
Early Access Review
An amazing re-imagining of the original Half-Life, it's pretty damn awesome to walk around the Black Mesa facility in full HD.
Early Access Review
I Love This Remake Of Half-Life &3
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
Masterpiece.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Product received for free
Great game for anyone who never played Half-Life but wants to experience it. Solid remake of a great game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
So, Black Mesa is basically a remake of Half-Life in the Source Engine. This means that it's a perfect entry point into the series for someone like me, who did not play the original. Half-Life is an absolute classic and one of the best games ever created. It has difficult gunplay, challenging enemies, and unforgiving non-linear gameplay that throws a ton of common-sense puzzles at you. The best thing about it is that it doesn't hold your hand like most modern FPS games out there today, rather it's beauty is in the difficulty. If you can find BM in the sales, then it's a no-brainer. I would still consider it worth $20 even if you can't get it discounted.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I've just only begun playing through, but I've played both the original Half-Life and Half-Life: Sorurce.I must say...THIS IS AWESOME!Just as a remembered. A few extra twists. I wish I was aging this well...
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Black Mesa has done an amazing job on reimagining the original story of Half-Life.though it hasnt finished the Xen chapter at all, its a pretty amazing mod.Personaly i find the blood effects in the first person models very interesting, some of the things i dont like is that how it's price is much too high for a unfinished game, and it shows no sign of updating anytime soon.Overall, I would stronly recommend Black Mesa, it does a great job on showing what Half-Life is to newer gamers that never played half-life, much like the new DOOM game did.Black Mesa has some outstanding visuals, much higher quality that i thought the source engine could have.I dont rate games in a 1-10 scale, so a simple &recommended& will do for me.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The reason why this game is early access is because the developers have to release the final chapters of the game's campaign. They have had YEARS to release these levels. Keep in mind that the Xen levels (the unreleased chapters) are a very small percentage of the playtime for the original Half-Life game. On my first time beating Half-Life, the ending Xen levels took less than an hour to beat. Most of that time was because there are many boss fights in these chapters. However, they only consisted of very few map files, meaning there was very little work for the original Half-Life mappers to create since the levels were small, simply designed, and had very little variety in terms of props and textures.The devs claim that they are doing a complete reworking and overhaul of Xen.They have been saying this since around 2009 when the free version came out. Then they released it on Steam for a profit. They still have NEVER showed a single image from the mythical Xen levels
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I realy liked this game. Now, I like it even more...
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A glitch here and there but other than that
Too many good memories brought back
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Played through multiple times, holds pretty true to the original. Graphics are pleasantly updated across the board. Sounds as well. Cant wait for them to finish it. Love it.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
still waiting for xen
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website& 800 Results
Supplier Location:
Supplier Types:
Win extra savings between Sept.12-30!
Minimum Order:
US $4.2-6.5
/ Square Foot
30 Square Meters (Min. Order)
US $19.2-24
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $130-200
1 Piece (Min. Order)
US $200-300
100 Sets (Min. Order)
1 Set (Min. Order)
US $1.01-2.99
1 Set (Min. Order)
1 Piece (Min. Order)
US $50-120
1 Piece (Min. Order)
10 Sets (Min. Order)
1 Piece (Min. Order)
US $73-78.5
60 Pieces (Min. Order)
50 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $50-150
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $43.33-63.33
/ Square Meter
100 Square Meters (Min. Order)
US $50-300
/ Square Meter
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
100 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $18-499
/ Square Meter
10 Square Meters (Min. Order)
US $10-100
50 Units (Min. Order)
/ Square Meter
450 Square Meters (Min. Order)
100 Pieces (Min. Order)
20 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $22.0-22.0
/ Set | Buy Now
50 Sets (Min. Order)
US $95-110
50 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $30-100
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $120-180
20 Pieces (Min. Order)
50 Sets (Min. Order)
50 Pieces (Min. Order)
/ Square Meter
200 Square Meters (Min. Order)
US $1.01-2.99
1 Set (Min. Order)
1 Piece (Min. Order)
50 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $43.5-80.3
10 Sets (Min. Order)
100 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $50-300
/ Square Meter
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
/ Square Meter
450 Square Meters (Min. Order)
US $10-100
50 Units (Min. Order)
100 Pieces (Min. Order)
20 Pieces (Min. Order)
60 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $200-250
20 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.01-2.99
1 Set (Min. Order)
1 Piece (Min. Order)
Go to Page
AliSourcePro
Haven't found the right supplier yet ? Let matching verified suppliers find you.
Do you want to show black mesa or other products of your own company?
Related Category
Product Features
Specific Use
Appearance
Sample OrderNEW
Minimum Order:
Supplier Features
Supplier by Area
Suppliers by Country/Region
Supplier Types
Top 3 Markets
Total Revenue
Mgnt Certification
Recommendation for you
related Guide
Trade tools
ensearchwebBlack Mesa
General Discussions
Workshop Discussions
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 267 entries
18 hours ago
Black Mesa Offical FAQ
[BMS] Adam-Bomb
19 hours ago
Surface Tension Update - Patch 2
[BMS] Chicken Chonnage
22 Aug @ 11:30am
Crashes or Not Starting Fix (Over Dark Issue Too!)
[BMS] Adam-Bomb
31 Jul @ 9:33pm
Surface Tension: UNCUT Patch Notes
[BMS] Adam-Bomb
19 Jul @ 2:52pm
Why Buy Black Mesa on Steam?
[BMS] Adam-Bomb
13 Jul @ 4:09pm
Linux/Mac Port???
[BMS] Adam-Bomb
4 hours ago
Gordon Freeman vs Adrian Shepard
Kennid(TM)
4 hours ago
Falls of fps :-/ ??
4 hours ago
Hivehand in Singleplayer is OP
Hipster Walrus
4 hours ago
Xen Release?
Reech For The Bleech
9 hours ago
[BUG] Multiplayer Crashing
11 hours ago
Surface Tension Security Guard
The Gargoyle
13 hours ago
Audio Distortion
13 hours ago
Unforseen consequences hanging crates jumping
Someone, call an ambulance!
13 hours ago
Any timeline for when the workshop will get fixed?
Fb||Cereal Rapist
Showing - of
Per page: 15
SUB FORUMS
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 black mesa xen 的文章

随机推荐