Full Audio
Title: Miscreated
Genre: , , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 Oct, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Miscreated Early Access is to provide you with the opportunity to play the game now, and also help provide important feedback to the development team to make the game the best that is possible.
Miscreated is expected to have issues during the early access phase, so if your are not comfortable playing a game that is being actively developed, then we highly recommend you wait to purchase the game until a later date.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&It is expected to be in early access for approximately one to two years.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&For the full version we plan to add customization weapons, vehicles, crafting, and base building into the game, as well as many more items for the player to find - weapons, clothes.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game client appears to be very stable at this point and the servers are working well also.
There are many videos of people already playing the game around on social media sites.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The game price is not expected to decrease, but may increase as it gets closer to release.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We are actively involved with our community.
We post regular updates on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, ModDB, and CryDev.net, as well as on our active forums .
We have already incorporated several of our community's suggestions into the game.&
Buy Miscreated
Buy Miscreated 4-pack
Recent updates
22 September
Daily Deal
Miscreated is 50% off today for a Steam Daily Deal! If you've been waiting or missed the last sale now is a great time to check it out.
CryEngine Indie Development Fund
Please take a minute and vote for Miscreated for the CryEngine Indie Fund.
More information can be found on this Steam page:
The last day for voting is tomorrow!
Now on to the Patch Notes.
Survivotron VI
The Survivotron VI supports communication
after it has been turned on with a mouse click.
The modes can be toggled between using CTRL. All keys can be rebound.
In navigation mode it will display the longitude, latitude, a compass, the speed overground, and the elevation.
In communication mode it will display the band, frequency, and the current game time.
Each of the bands have their differences (bands can be changed by pressing HOME and PAGE up/down)
- CB 26.965 MHz - 27.405 MHz / 40 channels (Low quality communication)
- FM 87.8 MHz - 108.0 MHz / 5 channels (High quality receive)
- VHF 6M - 50 MHz - 54 MHz / 40 channel (Medium quality communication)
- VHF 2M - 144 MHz – 146 MHz / 20 channel (High quality communication)
- VHF 1.25M - 222 – 225 MHz
/ 30 channel (High quality communication)
The channels can be switched by pressing or holding the PAGE up/down keys.
Survivors will are able to hear the output in a 7 meter range (same as whisper) around someone using the radio.
Server
More server and client networking performance improvements
Improvements so servers don't run out of network IDs as fast
Fixed several things that were causing a navigation mesh update on the server (performance improvement)
Game
Adjusted jump so you can jump one more time than before without running out of stamina
Can now join a friend's game via Steam (when game is closed and while ingame)
Can now join a game from the steam server browser or steam://open/servers - Steam & View & Servers & Filter: Miscreated (works when game is closed and while ingame, with history and favorites)
Can now join a game from our server browser -
(only while game is closed, with favorites function and search by name)
Vehicles
Taxi cab added - three variations
Adjusted proxy on the 5-ton truck so you can shoot into it
Slightly reduced the maximum speed for the bus
Adjusted sedan speeds so faster than pick up truck, police slightly faster than all
Simplified police light setup
Police siren sound stops when vehicle is destroyed
Police siren sound should be on/off at the same time as the lights
Items
New Survivotron VI - multi-purpose, multi-channel and band radio/GPS device
New M-16 style weapon
New MK-18 style weapon
New Sako 85 style weapon
Reduced explosion damage on the molotov
New additional map with GPS coordinate grid lines
Adjusted material on the barbed wire so it can be packed up easier
Removed old .223 ammo spawns (correct ones are still in game)
Fixed some chemlights not being shadow casters
Fixed spawn in orientation of the crafted weapons
AI
AI is now attracted to the whistle emote
Improvements to wolf turning animation system
Improved deer alert action
Map
Added 2 new Radio tower prefabs with Items spawners on them
Sun position updated to be more accurate with a real world counterpart
Minor improvements around Hayward Valley
New bridge prefab for the Sultan Bridge (will update the others over time with more details)
Added Taxi spawners to the map
Removed floating leaves in a domestic garage prefab
Animations
New animations for the Survivotron, M16, MK18, and the Sako 85 styled weapons
Mutants now have running back animation for when throwing rocks instead of using the forward run animation
Some alterations for the wolves' movements to improve the animation system
8 September
We are excited to announce that we are eligible for the CRYENGINE Indie Development Fund, but we need your help to get it!
So what is this Indie Development Fund?
The wonderful folks over at Crytek got together and raised a load of money to give away to indie developers working on projects with the CRYENGINE, like us.
How does it work?
We already applied and are featured on the website. Voters then like their favorite project, and at the end of the voting period Crytek will assess the winners and pass out funding packages to eligible projects. This is where you come in, we need your help.
So how do I help?
Simply navigate over to the CRYENGINE website, create an account, and like our project. It’s that simple. Steps and links can be found below.
What happens if you win?
We will receive one of three funding packages, which will help keep Miscreated’s development going. We can hire new devs, continue paying existing ones, acquire new tech, and overall keep the game going for the future to come.
How to vote
Go here and create an account:
After creating an account go to our project page here:
Click the Like Project button.
That’s it, you’re done!
We really appreciate all the awesome support for Miscreated over the past 2 years since the Steam Early Access launch, and all the time before that when were just a small team of people making a game for fun. This has always been a community driven team. So we place our faith with you, our community. Help us secure the future for Miscreated, and our studio.
Thank you,
Entrada Interactive Team
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
This is an early ALPHA release of MISCREATED. The current feature set is limited, but will be increased as development continues. You will experience issues during gameplay - incomplete features, bugs, game crashes, performance issues, and even complete character wipes.
Nobody knows what started the Final War — it was over too fast, fought with the last of the belligerent nations’ nuclear stockpiles, and the ones who pulled the triggers didn’t survive. It was the Final War because after that there was really nobody left we were all too busy surviving. Half a century of wars using nukes, bioweapons, nanoweapons, and even kinetic-kill weapons, gave us the Empty World: population 100 million and falling fast.
Who’s to blame? Depends on who you are, but you could just as easily blame
by the end, virtually every arms dealer in the world was owned by Amalgamated C while everyone was fighting they’d been buying up what Karl Marx used to call “the means of production,” and in the end missiles on both sides proudly wore the AC label.
Hell, in the end AC made just about everything, AC Sportsdrinks, AC Icecream, AC Battlegear, even AC Happytabs. I miss those. AC even gave us our wond the “vaccine” they developed when radiation sickness became as common as seasonal pneumonia from all those dirty battlefields — all the weapons-grade isotopes getting into the water table, or the fish, or the air — reacted with some of the leftover bioweapons and made lots of people go as squirrely as tab-pumped cannibals. You can ignore a neighbor developing neo-elephantitis or novuleprosy, but when he tries to eat you, you’ve got to take an interest.
So that’s it, we’re done, civilization is taking a breather. In 2089, anyone left alive and unmutated is just focused on staying that way. There are stories of enclaves here and there, where they’re lucky enough to have plenty of food stockpiled and mutants are thin on the ground or there’s lots of ammunition to throw at them. My advice is find one. Or make one. The Earth abides, all this too shall pass away, and if Darwin blesses you then you or your kids will inherit what’s left. For now, it’s one day at a time.
Only a portion of the current map is available to play on.
We will expand it as fast as we can.
Base Building:
Completely freeform basebuilding system - the Miscreated basebuilding system is different from all of the other existing survival games available and it gives you total control to make as complex and pretty of a base as you want. This is not the typical, snap-together Lego style system other games have.
Over 100 different parts are currently available for your base, with more coming soon.
Several different categories (with many subcategories and types) of parts available - wood, sand, tires, powered. Metal to be added in a future patch.
Anyone can interact with your base - repair parts, turn lights on/off, open/close unlocked doors, turn generators on/off.
Non-clan members cannot alter the structure of your base - add/remove parts, attach/detach parts to power.
Find crafting guides to learn more advanced basebuilding recipes.
You can also find someone that knows a part's recipe you don't and politely ask them to make the part for you.
Join a clan to have fellow clan members help you build your base.
Basebuilding restrictions - bases cannot be placed in towns or some other key areas to prevent griefing in those areas.
Other players also cannot build bases very close to your base.
Pack up and move undamaged parts - if damaged, you can repair them first, or you can dismantle damaged parts to get one of the crafting materials back.
Damaged states for parts - at each 25% damage the color of a damaged part will darken more.
Clans are persistent (remembered between server restarts and logging in/out) and per server.
Clans can be created, disbanded, and you can invite other players to your clan by targeting them and using the mouse wheel option.
Invited players can decline an invite or accept it.
Clan owner can promote other clan members to be a clan captain, so they can invite new, or remove existing, clan members.
For this release, all clan members can alter the structure of any clan owned bases.
In a future release there will be more specific permission controls added.
VoIP:
In-game VoIP with distance attenuation
Vehicles:
Five vehicles are currently fully functional in the game.
Scavenge for parts to get them running!
Crafting:
A basic crafting system is implemented allowing you to make more powerful melee weapons and items such as advanced bandages.
The crafting system is being expanded as the game progresses.
Realistic Bullet Physics:
Bullet trajectory will change based on gravity, air resistance, and wind.
Random Encounters
Encounters can be spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map.
Dynamic Item Spawns
Weapons and items will usually be found in logical places, but can also be found anywhere in the world. Be sure to check everywhere for items – lockers, stoves, cupboards, and many more. Some appliances can be opened to look inside.
Persistent Characters
Your character’s stats and items will be saved when you exit the game. When you log back in, you will have your health, items and location all restored.
Comprehensive Inventory System
Store items on your character and collect weapons, ammo and other useful items.
You can also find additional items to increase the amount of storage space your character has – like backpacks, shirts, and pants.
Food and Water Systems
Keep your hunger and water levels up in order for your character to function at maximum efficiency. Low levels of food and hunger have a negative impact on your character’s performance.
Permadeath
When you die all of the items you were carrying stay with your character’s corpse.
Other player’s can take them, or you can retrieve them yourself if they are still there when you get back to the corpse.
Free-for-all PVP
Kill anyone at anytime and steal their loot. There are no safe zones.
However, it will be very beneficial in the long run to make a few friends.
Dynamic Weather System
Rain, fog, wind, and other weather patterns are all dynamically generated and will create unique game play opportunities.
The intensity of weather patterns will also be supported – from light fog to dense fog, for example.
Full Day/Night Cycles
Charge in during the day or wait until night time for a sneaky approach. The game features a real 24 hour clock based on the location of the server you are playing on.
First and Third Person Camera Views
Switch views based on personal preference
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Quad Core CPU
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with at least 1GB Video RAM,
minimum resolution.
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Processor - Quad Core CPU (Intel Core i7-4770K or comparable)
Memory: 12 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 670 or greater with at least 2GB VRAM,
minimum resolution.
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX
Compatible
(C) 2015 Entrada Interactive LLC. All rights reserved.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(1,358 reviews)
(9,179 reviews)
Review Type
All&(9,289)
Positive&(6,374)
Negative&(2,915)
Purchase Type
All&(9,289)
Steam Purchasers&(9,179)
Key Activations&(110)
All Languages&(9,289)
Your Languages&(4,857)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4,773 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Early Access Review
This is one of the best survial games i have ever played! Amazing graphics a bautiful map filled with so much to explore. Zombies do not overrun towns and places such as other games but when you do find a zombie on your travels it will do a lot of damage. The cars are amazing and most people i have met have been really friendly and he even given me a ride! There is so much more i need to explore as i only have 12 hours but so far it's amazing! Ignore all the negative reviews most of them are from before the game had a massive update. 10/10 buy it if you are into survival. Also way better than H1Z1 and Dayz!
Early Access Review
Great survival game. Graphics are great while keeping good FPS. Many great servers available. The map to people ration is great even with a full server you it doesnt feel crowded. The price is awesome. The dev are contantly updating the game with new content and expanding the map, weapons and in world items. The weather effects are stunning.
Early Access Review
love the game great job so far guys
Early Access Review
Can't even log into any server for some reason, this game is fun going around and looting ????, but the base building takes forever to make even a small home. Hardly any zombies or mutants as they call them, you mostly fight against other people who want your shirt because it looks cool. I would wait till they workout alot of the issues with this game before buying it.
Early Access Review
this game is amazing, dont let yourself be discouraged by some minor bugs here and there, mostly desync and server disconnects. the map is awesome, not that big like dayz but really well designed, atmospheric and you have the feeling that your actually part of the world, the lightning is the best i have seen in a long time. pvp is good, you can actually hide in foliage and shadows, ive had great pvp moments so far. the community is friendlier than most survival games. open world survival game in cryengine as what everyone dreamt about. some people might take some time to adapt to the menus and UI but after that is smooth experience. i have played several open world survival games and this is the one that nailed it the most, the devs are really good and actively communicate with the players, and they know what they are doing regarding the game progression. there is no microtransactions so this is not a moneymilk scheme like H1*cough*... its really world the 20EUR but at 10EUR you are picking up a relic. give it a try, playing solo is great but with friends its even better. &the game dont have advertisment but is now gaining popularity, support this game by buying it if you like survival games, you will surely not regret it, just make sure to have a good gaming machine because it is a bit demanding :)
Early Access Review
Better than DayZ, H1z, etc... Game is a little buggy still, but better than the latter.
Early Access Review
Let me say that this game is a copy of DayZ with some different appeals to it.And it is quite broken with the server search to find your server you play on.Also the bike is screwed up and you look ridiculous.I got it for 10$ and it may be worth more with just a little bit more weapons and a fixed browser for servers.And maybe some more cars.other than that keep it going strong and maybe it'll be worth 30ish some day
Early Access Review
This game has a lot of potential. I like it so far. Although it's already full of murderers. I played along happily without anyone messing with me for a couple days then bam! killed and lost all my stuff! But I still like it and it is fun. I guess I just gotta get a bit more stabby.
Early Access Review
Movement needs to be completely overhauled it is so clunky and awful. Pacing of the game is pretty slow and opposite of what you see in the trailer.
Early Access Review
Spawned in, walked into the first building I saw, robbed at gunpoint by an American for my pants.Shot me in the back after.10/10
151 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Been waiting for this game to officially release before making a review but as I have been summarily banned from the forums for speaking my mind I feel forced into posting now. Here is the post that got me banned. With my response as well.You have been banned from Miscreated DiscussionsYou have been banned from Miscreated Discussions by a forum moderator for your post in &Patch #39 - 09/05/2016&: Originally posted by Kleptokilla78:Originally posted by jforsaken1:People were jumping around in gunfights. LMAO, that's pretty damned funny. I guess that would be one strategy. Devs should adjust game so that when jumping you are more likely to be hit by gunfire. There's a fix for us.I think it's a realism thing... Other than in games i have never seen anyone hopping around like a bunny while fleeing gunfire...That was the post above and my response below.If you haven't been in a real gunfight please don't make comments like this.The most likely reason for people bunny hopping in a game is to exploit the lack of a fully working hitbox or problems with the netcode that impinge on hits registering. Too many things going on and hits don't register as they should.Imo this is just a cheap solution to a much larger problem.Ban Reason: Continual Non Stop Misinformation and Toxic behaviorPlease review the Discussions Rules and Guidelines.This is a permanent ban.1 Comments
Subscribe to thread
(?) Add a comment Tincup_the_Middleman 5 minutes ago
I haven't even posted in weeks and didn't violate any forum rules. You guys really don't want to start down this road of banning people with complaints....Its your forum and your choice but this is not the way you should be handling things when faced with criticism.Reconsider it.I have criticised other aspects of this game before in the hopes of it being fixed. Which they have. I don't really understand why they banned me as I did not violate forum rules at all and just gave my opinion about issues I have observed in the game. As stated before. Its their forums and they can ban whoever they want. But agressively banning and removing all sorts of criticism is a very big red flag and its a course of action habitually used by developer's to hide issues with the game.Miscreated has suffered from issues with its netcode and engine since it released. It has improved over time for sure and has gotten to be a decent game. This agressive censoring is troubling though as it shows a lack of professionalism from the team against criticism of their game.Sanitizing comments about a game's problems is unprofessional. I was banned and my post removed as well. Did my comments hit too close to the truth or is this just a case of overzelous devs &protecting& their game's image?I leave it to you guys to consider.
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Got randomly game-banned for no reason.Spent 3 weeks trying to contact developers by various means, devs refuse to respond, yet are still active on forums, sites, and other social media.No, I did not cheat, and no, I did not receive this ban 'fair and square', at least not that I'm aware of.No information on ban whatsoever available in-game or through steam.Ruined my otherwise upstanding status on steam.Currently going through Steam Support to resolve this issue.Thanks Entrada Interactive...
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Miscreated can be fun and suspenseful when dealing with other human players since mutants or nature are not significant sources of danger in the game. The environemnts look great and weather effects like rain add beautiful details to the scenery. The game however, is very unstable and often, freezes, crashed and kicks you out of the server (or out of the game) out of the blue. I would recomend waiting until the game is stabilized and better enemies/ai is implemented before playing the game. It has potential but isnt quite there yet.
Was this review helpful?
220 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
So... at this point I've put in about 45 minutes of time into the game. Let me tell you of my first 45 minutes. I spawned on the beach somewhere. I proceeded to run around for a bit and eventually figured out the preset controls for this game are pretty darn funky. I fixed them to the best of my ability and carried on. I found some remote houses and found some alright loot, nothing too note worthy. Kept looking around, looted a log yard and a cell tower. Eventually my eyes layed apon the greatest sight I was yet to see in the game. A town. I rushed to the town, each step filled with uncontrollable amounts of exictement. There was loot in the town. And I was here to take it. First a gas station, then some houses, a parking lot, and a crashed helicopter. I eventually found myself in a clothes store, ready to get myself a new look. But little did I know that the greatest thing I'd ever seen in the game was in that store. A sheriff's hat. As soon as I saw it I knew what my responsibilites were. I must become the sheriff of this town. Who was going to defend it if I didn't?With a new found purpose in my step, I continued scavenging the town for useful supplies. For whatever reason, after I put that hat on, I began to find the clothes that any respectable sheriff would wear. Boots, gloves, even some sunglasses. Then, in the third story of an apartment building, my first firearm. A bolt action rifle of some kind. I knew it was a sign. It was destiny that I was here. I was meant to be the champion of this town. Out the front door and down the street I went. House after house I sifted through looking for the means to defend this town and myself. It was when I was on the fire escape of another apartment when I saw a car drive by. Want to take a guess at the type of car? None other then a cop car.I knew that I couldn't let the driver leave without somehow interacting with him. My fingers raced over the keyboard as I told them that I was here and who I was. &Sheriff of this town& is who I said I was. When I saw them turning the car around to come back down the street, I turned and raced down the apartment stairs out to the street. Slowly the car approached me... I was ready.. Justice was going to be served one way or another. My game then immediately prompted to crash and turn my screen black.10/10 would sheriff again.
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
EDIT FOR ACTUAL REVIEW STUFFReal Review:I bought Miscreated for $20, sale or no sale it's a great game and worth it if you enjoy post-apocalyptic survial looting games. Honestly, I could never get into this genre, but Miscreated is an exception. Graphics:Miscreated is so immersive, it is beautiful, the graphics are amazing. Really makes you feel like you're there or water run through the rocks. Sometimes I found myself just walking through the field watching the sun peek through the trees. The effects are awesome, like a smoke grenade going off impressed me, flares shooting up is beautiful, the weather effects are top-notch especially the rain. There is a lot of foliage too and it looks really good however the draw distance could be farther, the grass disappears, however don't be expecting to snipe anyone that far. Lighting effects and shadows are awesome, such as flashlights/fires casting shadows and lighting up an area, and the sun brightness of the sun is perfect. There are tornados which I've only seen in videoes so far, I think they can kill you. it's not just something in the skybox.I currently have a GTX 950, i5, and 8gbs of ram for my light gaming setup, I run Miscreated at high with shading and shadows at medium, and the highest anti aliasing for about 30-50 frames, which is okay. If you have anything stronger than a 950 then you're good to go.Sound:The sound makes the immersion as well, the wind rushing through the trees and bushes, the birds chirping, and the water fighting against the rocks. Don't even get me started on the hollowness of the caves. Heavy rain sounds great and the thunder is awesome. Oh, and wolves, running through the woods and you hear the howl of a wolf pack will make you run the opposite way.The gun sounds and car sounds needs work though. I hope they redo those but it shound't be a priority right now. The gun sounds are gun sounds, but they don't give that satisfying feel when you shoot. The bullets flying past your head and ricochets are cool though, they give you the oh ???? feeling.Gamplay:Gameplay is like most loot-and-survive games, you spawn &naked& and you go off to start your journey. Your first experience is an awesome experience if you enjoy the discovery aspect. Everytime I play there's a story to tell. Entering your first house with your flashlight is kinda eerie since it's quiet and the unknown might just creep up on you (or not). Food and water is plentiful, this right now is by-design though until the devs create more of a hunting and gathering system. So don't worry about starving or dehydrated unless you skip over houses. Some people are wondering if they will have fun playing solo or not. Well, I play solo more than half the time, and it is very fun. You just have to be a lot more careful and quieter especially if you are proud of the loot you found. Best if you sneak around and avoid confrontation. When you're looting alone and you here voices or footsteps, best be on your guard and tell your heart to slow down. With a group? Also very fun if you communicate well, especially if you find yourself in a firefight, or some kind of hold-up, things can get interesting. You could be running somewhere then suddenly bullets fly over your head and you all scramble for cover. Calling our their locations and executing flanks and cover. You can definitely act as a squad here, or just whatever run out and do your thing.There aren't animations for everything, for example eating or bandaging. There isn't prone yet, I don't know if they plan to add that but I feel like they will in the future. Still today (Sept 13) headshots are still not really working, and the devs know this and are already working on it, so don't be surprised when your headshot don't take someone down. Exploration is awesome, running through the woods with my crew and discovering a plane crash was awesome. Definitely explore a cave, it's actually really cool when you take your time to immerse yourself. There is definitely more but I think I said enough on how much I enjoy this game.Crafting/UI:I read the UI will be improved, it's not amazing pretty or anything but it does what it does. Crafting is simple, find a pickaxe, or an axe, build a claim post to start building. I haven't built anything huge, since my gameplay is mainly focused around not sticking around. I have a hidden campsite with a tent and a campfire with hidden storage. I might add you can't have unlimited storage, you can't just keep building storage boxes and stack them to the ceiling. IIRC you can have one large storage, one small, and a tent that has storage as well. I haven't built anything with a friend yet so maybe you they can build the same and you can share storage? There are a lot to craft, right now mainly out of food, there are these &guides& you can find around the world that give you more to craft and I haven't collected them all so I can't tell you much about them.Conclusion:Go out and hunt, create a fire and take some time off to admire the scenery and how quiet the world is after whatever happened. Build a base somewhere off in the woods, or just a little tent site. I mean a base just screams &raid me&. Go stick up some guys, or better yet look for some friendly people to help out or group with. Honestly, I've meet more friendly people than KOS people so far, even when I'm geared I would take the chance to meet someone, usually ends in a friendly conversation and a &good luck&. There aren't so many weapons right now, there are a good amount but don't expect to find an AK and mow people down. I am sure there will be more in the future.Bugs:Yes there are bugs. The most hated one is the spawning in the ocean one. It's due to the high cpu usage of the server and needs to be restarted (restarts happens regularly). After the restart you will spawn back with your stuff, in the mean time play another server. Freezing and crashing happens to a lot of people. I have it happens in one server but not in another which is weird. There are some 2 second freezes which hopefully doesn't happen to you while doing something important. Another is an item missing from your inventory and you won't notice it until you need it. I had some ammo disappear and some food. Nothing crazy but annoying nonetheless. I once died on the second floor of a house and my body wen't through the wall, I couldn't loot my stuff back up, which was tragic lol. Sometimes the car driving sound is either really soft or doesn't play at all, so if someone is being a ???? and tries to run you over repeatedly the soft sound of it may throw you off.There are a couple more but it's whatever. All in all it's a great game, and I think you should support the devs, they are pretty active in the Miscreated subreddit which is cool to see. They acknowledge the bugs and I have faith that they will fix whatever's wrong. I have never played DayZ but I don't really have the urge to try it after playing Miscreated.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
almost everytime you gear up and go offline to sleep the next time you login your gear is gone you left with a naked char. Do not buy this game as you cant survive due to this bug the whole point of this game is to survive but nope. Not sure why developers havent fixed that yet.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I have had this game a long time now. I have not written a review in hopes the game would improve. Though it has improved somewhat it is still a non playable mess. There are concepts I like but at the same time things like the Zombie never giving up the chase is just not playable. I tried to take them hand to hand and they are too op for that. Kicking is an option but that too is pointless as it seemed to have no affect. I dont know if the reviews are padded but i dont see how this game is so highly regarded. At this time I say stay away on top of poor gameplay experience the graphics are 5 years old. Tv looks like cardboard cut out. LOL
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
As any game in its early stages, it has its bugs. That doesn't keep it from being enjoyable. 10 hours and three servers later, that is. The zombies are not the enemy here, the other players are. Well most of them that is. Some will go out of their way to help you and others just to kill you and take your flashlight.Even after the disappointments I've experienced with the players, I'll keep building and playing. I can see this game continually growing.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Very good game in this genre, beats out H1z1, Dayz and any of the other clones. Originally played a lot of Dayz and while it is good this just feels far more polished. Definitely worth the sale price.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Beautiful graphicsBeautiful use of lighting and shadowsGreat environmental soundsIn my opinion, the gameplay is awesome (and I have several surivial games in my library)What I love:- There is no real-time map. No compass. You need to navigate using landmarks, road signs and at times by just following others. I get lost quite often (I suck at getting my bearings), but it isn't a fr for me it is quite rewarding to finally arrive at where I intended to go. Not to mention I always stumble upon abandoned huts and tranquil waterfalls and ponds.- The community is very friendly. Very rarely have I encounterd a KoS (kill on sight) situation, mosts people approach others out of curiousity and tend to team-up in order to improve the experience. Fixing-up a car or building a base goes MUCH faster with an extra pair of hands.------------[EDIT] Forget that... it seems 95% of my encounters are now KoS. With no real &end game& content, players seem to aquire cars and just drive around looking for people to run over.------------- The loot system. I LOVE trying to find loot in towns. I can search for 30 minutes in different houses and only find a few
but making that find is truly rewarding. I don't like the idea of going into a few places of interest then walking out with an array of weapons and gear that would make the US military blush.- No &player ranking/scoreboard& screen. I personally don't care who is top of the scoreboard. A scoreboard would encourage more hostile situations with players putting PvP before any other type of interaction.- Interacting with other players. I enjoy the thrill of encountering other players. The size of the map (large) and the limit of players (currently 36), makes it so that your encounters are balanced. I often find myself hiding behind walls or in foilage, just observi if I know I'm going to be discovered, I will call-out and ask their purpose. I had a guy claim he was friendly and offered to work together, when I accepted he shot me in the back of the head. Perfect.- Hunting. I observed a player in the neighborhood I was looting, but this town wasn't big enoug so I studied
he was zig-zagging, looting home to home. Following his pattern, I hid in the bathroom of the house he would be sure to loot next. As he came to the top-floor I emptied my shotgun into his face. I felt a little bad, so I only looted his ammo and left everything else. But, oh boy, that was heart-pounding stuff.- Base building. I love how it is VERY time consuming to build a base by yourself. The game does punish you for opting to work alone (fixing up cars, pvp, base-building). Base-building is very customizable and you can make some awesome-looking structures.What I dislike (mostly due to being in alpha)- The hunger/thirst system. Apparently, in one day, I need to eat 20 tins of peaches and beef stew and drink around 30-40 bottles of water (depending on if I run alot or not). I don't like how food is readily available in practically every home. It needs to spawn less. Hunger/thirst bars should deplete much, much slower. Most people have their backpacks stocked half with food that they will consume in one day.- Enemies. Not enough and not enough variety.- Melee combat. Very, very clunky. No real feeling of landing a blow on an enemy, just a blood spurt.- Base building. Despite loving it, I also dislike the UI menus.& Chop wood& Go to menu& Select &structures&& Select &Wood&& Select &components& Make timber& Scroll down to &wallframes&& Make x2 wallframes& Select &walls&& Scroll all the way down to 2x2 wall& Build 2x2 wallThese steps need to be repeated every time I build one 2x2 wall. Very tedious.TLDR: I recommend the game. It is the most fun I have had in a long time. A great survival game that doesn't hold your hand throughout.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Miscreated
Miscreated 4-pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 cmd添加管理员权限 的文章

随机推荐