你可能喜欢英语翻译作业_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语翻译作业
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.84MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢求翻译!请把下列中文翻成英文,百度等翻译出来的不要。谢谢!_百度知道请不要误会,我2次发送珠子到你9月10日,请不要担心,无论你不久日子,是否收到,我同样退款到你,请你查收退款。 的翻译是:Please don't get me wrong, I sent 2 beads to you on September 10, don't worry, you soon, received, and I also refunded to you, please check your refund. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请不要误会,我2次发送珠子到你9月10日,请不要担心,无论你不久日子,是否收到,我同样退款到你,请你查收退款。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please do not misunderstand, I sent 2 beads to your September 10, do not worry, whether you long life, is received, I also refund to you, please check your refund.
Don't misunderstood, I sent 2 beads to your September 10, don't worry wherever you soon, received, I also refunded to your, please check refunds.
Please don't get me wrong, I sent 2 beads to you on September 10, don't worry, you soon, received, and I also refunded to you, please check your refund.
Please do not misunderstand me, I twice beads sent to you on 10 September, please do not worry, you will soon come, regardless whether they had received, and I likewise refund to you, please find enclosed refund.
Please do not have to misunderstand, my 2 transmission beads to you on September 10, please do not have to worry, regardless of your soon day, whether receives, I refund money similarly you, asks you to search and collect refunds money.
相关内容&a一些操蛋的事情 Some hold the egg the matter & aa lot time 很多时间 & a瞧!邮局在银行对面 Look! Post office in bank opposite & alockLucky lockLucky & aoriginal sentencec 原始的sentencec & a我们把昨天拍的几张照片拿去洗了 We several pictures which patted yesterday take away have washed & a300.KILOMETRES TO EMPTY TANK 倒空坦克的300.KILOMETRES & a你没女朋友吗 You do not have the girlfriend & ait's cold outside 它是冷的外部 & a有时候我可能会惹你生气,但是,希望你能原谅我,继续对我好。 Sometimes I possibly can annoy you to be angry, but, hoped you can forgive me, continues to be good to me. & aDo you agree with what I’ve said? -- 您是否同意什么我说? -- & a随着网络技术的飞速发展和信息化建设的不断深入,网络工程专业人才已成为社会的急需人才。 Along with networking rapid development and informationization construction unceasingly thorough, the network project professional has become the society urgently needed talented person. & a我对数学感兴趣 I am interested to mathematics & a在老师的帮主下,他完成了工作 Under teacher's gang host, he has completed the work & aGood command of English both written and verbal 英语好命令书面和口头 & a陕西省委、 Shaanxi provincial party committee, & ayou do not often ask me happy with 您经常不要求我愉快与 & athere are 12months,koko.they arejanuary,februarymarch 有12months, koko.they arejanuary, februarymarch & ai can draw the animals in the zoo 我在动物园里可以画动物 & aEating too many Chinese herbs isn't also very good 吃许多中国草本也不是非常好 & a微机接口硬件实习 Microcomputer connection hardware practice & a无论你做出什么样的决定,我们都坚决支持你 Regardless of you make any type the decision, we all firmly support you & a[14:49:04] d_yol_asu_Вячеслав: to service PC is my job administarator & ayou see the picture with the cat? cute cat 您看图片与猫? 逗人喜爱的猫 & aCAMERA BEZEL 照相机刃角 & astar options 星选择 & aRichard, thank you for the time you gave to Ning and I yesterday. We both enjoyed the discussion and it has given us many potential ideas to take forward with Bayer. I have attached some background information on DNV, this is in Chinese and I can supply and English version if required. 理查,谢谢在您昨天给Ning和I的时间。 我们俩享受讨论,并且它给了我们许多潜在的想法今后采取与贝尔。 我附有了一些背景知识关于DNV,这用中文,并且我可以如果必须供应和英语版本。 & alaughing your younger sister 笑您的妹妹 & a如果没有工作经验,这个学生可以申请吗? If does not have the work experience, this student may apply? & aHi,Kang kang. 喂, Kang kang。 & aThey see it as an Islamic affront to victims of the September 11 attacks 他们看见它作为伊斯兰教的冒犯对受害者9月11日攻击 & aflexo printing flexo打印 & a谢谢你们的能量、谢谢你们的爱、谢谢你们的理解、谢谢上帝让我拥有你们的每一天有你们真好、 Thanks your energy, thanks your love, thanks your understanding, thanks God to let me have you every one day to have you really well, & a她来到这里为了学习,为了更好的唱歌 She arrives here in order to study, in order to better sings & afucking hell 该死的地狱 & a我将一直在这儿等到下午两点钟 I continuously will wait till in here 6PM & aToday Thanksgiving Day is usually a family day, celebrated with a traditional turkey dinner and a happy reunion. Schools are closed on Thanksgiving Day and the day after. 今天感恩天通常是一家庭天,庆祝以一顿传统火鸡晚餐和愉快的团聚。 学校以后是关门在感恩天和天。 & a让你试着去相信我是不可能的 Let you try to believe I am not impossible & atook an active part into 采取了一活跃部分入 & ait's time to begin 它是时间开始 & a你在什么路,什么地方? You in what road, what place? & a你打电话到总台 You telephone to the main station & aMoney Transfer Control Number 正在翻译,请等待...
& ain the 1700's 在1700's & a我对你身边的所有的女人,还有其它任何人传来的消息,我都不感兴趣。我也不会生气,我很简单,只要你对我好,可以经常来看我。就已经足够了。我就很开心了。 I to your side all women, but also has the news which other anybody transmit, I all am not interested.I cannot be angry, I am very simple, so long as you are good to me, may come to see me frequently.Already was enough.I very was happy. & a人口变动情况 正在翻译,请等待...
& a独活。 Angelica. & aI’m a principled person,but my mood guides my principles. 我是一个原则性人,但我的心情指南我的原则。 & achiavetta 正在翻译,请等待...
& a就骂你了`怎么的` 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe calices of farm-fresh strawberries are removed 去除农场新鲜的草莓calices & a? This phenomen is only related to stop of compressor and not start, ? 这phenomen只与而不是压缩机开始有关中止, & a对于你身边的所有的女人,还有其它任何人传来的消息,我都不感兴趣。我也不会生气。其实我很简单,只要你对我好,可以经常来看我。就已经足够了。我就很开心了。 Regarding your side all women, but also has the news which other anybody transmit, I all am not interested.I cannot be angry.Actually I am very simple, so long as you are good to me, may come to see me frequently.Already was enough.I very was happy. & a猛虎别在当道卧,困龙也有上天时 The brave fighter do not lie in the authorities, the sleepy dragon also has when the heaven & a苹果前景不好 Apple prospect not good & aWhat's fucked up and everything's alright 什么性交,并且一切是行 & a请不要误会,我2次发送珠子到你9月10日,请不要担心,无论你不久日子,是否收到,我同样退款到你,请你查收退款。 Please do not have to misunderstand, my 2 transmission beads to you on September 10, please do not have to worry, regardless of your soon day, whether receives, I refund money similarly you, asks you to search and collect refunds money. &4还是英语题,请翻译成汉语并回答-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
4还是英语题,请翻译成汉语并回答
来源:互联网 发表时间: 12:04:31 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“4还是英语题,请翻译成汉语并回答”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“4还是英语题,请翻译成汉语并回答”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:4还是英语题,请翻译成汉语并回答,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:第二篇 Tokyo
Tokyo is one of those places that you can love and hate at the same time.
In Tokyo there are always too many people in the places where I want to be. Of course there are too many cars. The Japanese drive very fast when they can. But in Tokyo they often spend a long time in traffic jams. Tokyo is not different when one wants to walk.
At certain times of the day there are a lot of people on foot in London's Oxford Street. But the streets near Ginza in Tokyo always have a lot of people on foot, and sometimes it is really difficult to walk. People are very  there are just too many of them.
The worst time to be in the street is at 11:30 at night. That is when the night-clubs are closing and everybody wants to go home. There are 35,000 night-clubs in Tokyo, and you do not often see one that is empty.
Most people travel to and from work by train. Tokyo people buy six million train tickets every day. At most stations, trains arrive every two or three minutes, but at certain hours there do not seem to be enough trains. Although they are usually crowded, Japanese trains are very good. They always leave and arrive on time. On a London train you would see everybody reading a newspaper. In Tokyo trains everybody in a seat seems to be asleep, whether his journey is long or short.
In Tokyo, I stood outside the station for five minutes. Three fire-engines raced past on the way to one of the many fires that Tokyo has every day. Tokyo has so many surprises that none of them can really surprise me now. instead, I am surprised at myself: I must go there next year on business. I know I hate the overcrowded city. But I feel like a man who is returning to his long-lost love.
6. Tokyo is different from London in that ____________.
○A. it has a smaller population
○B. it is an international city
○C. it is more difficult to go somewhere on foot in Tokyo
○D. its people are friendlier and more polite.
7. What time does the writer think is the worst time to go into the street?
○A. When the night-clubs are closing.
○B. At 8 o'clock in the morning.
○C. When the train is overcrowded.
○D. At 11:30 a.m.
8. What does the writer say about Japanese trains?
○A. They are very nice and comfortable.
○B. There are not enough trains.
○C. They often run behind schedule.
○D. They leave and arrive at the right time.
9. From the writer's observation, we can see that fires break out in Tokyo _______.
○A. occasionally.
○B. quite frequently
○C. not very often
○D. twice a day
10. The writer hates Tokyo mainly because the city _________.
○A. is dirty and the people are impolite
○B. has been seriously polluted
○C. is crowded and noisy
○D. is not modern enough解决方案2:东京可以说是一个能让人爱恨交加的地方。
在东京无论我去到那里,都总是人满为患。当然,车流量那就更不消说了。
日本人喜欢开快车,但是在东京都,往往让不少时间尽花在交通堵塞上了。在东京都连走路的情况也好不到哪儿去。
伦敦的牛津大道上,每天有一时间段里会充满许多步行人群。而在东京都的银座(也是属于一个很繁华的街道)同样有许多徒步行走的人群,而却是寸步难移。人们是总是很有礼貌的,那里的人真是“超多的”。
最糟的时间段莫过于晚上11点半了。因为那是所有夜总会打烊时刻,大伙儿都准备回家,在东京共有三万五千家夜总会且通常每间都是座无虚席。
很多人利用地铁电车来行进和通勤。东京每一天都要卖出六百万张的地铁车票。
大部分的地铁站,每2到3分钟就会来一班车,而在某些特定时段,似乎车班还是远不足够的。虽然拥挤地不得了,但东京的地铁火车质量还是蛮好的,发车和达到的时间总是很准确。
要是在伦敦的地铁上,你可以看到人人都在阅读报刊。而在东京不论旅途长短,人人却都在座位上闭目养神。
在东京的地铁站外面我才驻足了不过五分钟的时间,就见到了三辆救火消防车匆匆驶向每天都发生有许多火灾的现场。在东京实在有太多令人意想不到的事情发生而我都已经习以为常了。
然而,令我意想不到的是:明年我必须到那儿去出差。虽我很讨厌到拥挤的都市,但我感觉像是去重温那个久违的情怀哩。
6. Tokyo is different from London in that ____________. 东京与伦敦不同的是____________
○A. it has a smaller population 有较少的人口
○B. it is an international city 是个国际化都市
* C. it is more difficult to go somewhere on foot in Tokyo 在东京步行更困难
○D. its people are friendlier and more polite. 人们教友善且有礼貌
7. What time does the writer think is the worst time to go into the street?
笔者认为什么时间段上街是最糟糕的时刻?
* A. When the night-clubs are closing. 当夜总会都正要打烊时
○B. At 8 o'clock in the morning. 早上八点
○C. When the train is overcrowded. 当地铁电车拥挤时
○D. At 11:30 a.m. 早上11:30
8. What does the writer say about Japanese trains?
笔者如何形容日本的地铁电车?
○A. They are very nice and comfortable. 既好又舒适
○B. There are not enough trains. 地铁班车不足
○C. They often run behind schedule. 经常误点
* D. They leave and arrive at the right time. 发车和抵达时间准确
9. From the writer's observation, we can see that fires break out in Tokyo _______.
从笔者的观察,我们可以发现在东京都发生火灾是_______.
○A. occasionally. 偶尔
* B. quite frequently 很频繁
○C. not very often 不经常
○D. twice a day 一天两次
10. The writer hates Tokyo mainly because the city _________.
令笔者对东京感到讨厌的是,这个城市_______.
○A. is dirty and the people are impolite 很脏,人们有礼貌
○B. has been seriously polluted 已经被严重污染
* C. is crowded and noisy 既拥挤又繁华
○D. is not modern enough 不够现代
[正确答案]:已经用“*”标示出来:C , A , D, B, C
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖