___ meinamejiandan is li mei

合肥市包河区学年第一学期期中考七年级英语试题及答案_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
合肥市包河区学年第一学期期中综合素质评价七年级英语试卷听力部分(满分15分)一.听句子,选出你所听到的单词,每个句子读两遍。(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)1.A.China
C.English2.A.Thursday
B.Saturday
C. Sunday3.A.lot
C.soup4.A.behind
C.lab5.A.this
C.these二.听对话,选择正确的答案,每段对话读两遍。(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)6.What colour is the pen?A.white
C.red7.Where is Lily from?A.China
B. the USA
C.England8.Have they got any beef?A.Yes,they are
B.No, they haven’t
C.Yes,they have9.What class is Lingling in?A.Class12,Grade7
B.Class2,Grade7
C.Class7,Grade 210.How many boys are there in the class?A.25
C.40三.听独白,完成下面五个小题,独白读两遍。(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)11.Is Daming from China?A.Yes,it is
B.No,he isn’t
C.Yes,he is12.What does Daming like?A.playing basketball
B.playing football
C.swimming13.What’s Daming’s favourite food?A.hamburgers
C.fish 14.What’s Daming’s mother?A.an English teacher
B.a Chinese teacher
C.a doctor15.How old is Daming’s father?A.33
C.38四.单项选择题(共15小题,每题1分,满分15分)16.― ______ is the cat ? ―It’s behind the door.A.What
D.Who17. ―____ are you? ― I’m 12.A.How
B. How many
C. How old
D.What18. ―_____? ―It’s Monday.A.What’s this
B. What’s the date
C. What day is it
D.Is it Monday19.Can you play ____basketball?A.a
D.an20.____ office building is _____ the left of the classroom building.A. A in
TAG标签: 英语试题 期中考 合肥市 包河区
21.What's this? ________ a red apple.A.That is
B.It's
D.This's22. ―Can you ride a bike ? ― ____ . It is easy(容易的)A Yes, I can
B No , I can’t
C No, I can
D Yes, he can23.There________a pen and some pencils on the desk.A.has
D.are24.―Is this your father? ―No, ________.A.it is
B.it isn’t
D.he isn’t25. My mother is a __________ in a _________.A. hotel
B. school C. theatre D. school26.   Daming    a nice watch?A.Hgot
C.Is;there
D.Dhas27. Milk is good _________your teeth but too_________sugar is bad .A. many
D. much28..―What’s your favourite fruit? ―_______.A. Hamburgers B. patatoes
C. Bananas
D. Eggs29. We have a classroom ____ many computers in it.A. for
D. with30. She is Mary Green. So   is her   name .A. Gfamily
B. Gfirst 
C. Mfamily
D. Mlast五.完形填空(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)Hello, boys and girls. 31
name is Li Mei. I’m from
and I am a Chinese girl. I am
33 Zhongshan Middle School. I like
34 .Because English is very easy.Lucy is my good friend. She is
English girl. She is twelve. Look at this 36
.These are my
37 . My father is 40.
a doctor. My mother is a
. She works in my school. She is 35. Li Jia is my 40 . He’s five. He’s in a kindergarten (幼儿园).I have got a happy family!31. A. His
D.I32. A.Chinese
D.English33. A. in
D.on 34. A. English
B. swimming
C. basketball
D. Chinese35.A. a
D./36. A.map
D.boy37. A.classmates
D.mother38. A. He
D.His39. A. nurse
B. student
C. teacher
D.doctor40. A. brother
六.阅读理解(共10小题,每题2分,满分20分)(A)My name is Mike. I am from the USA. Now I am in China with my parents. I like China. I like Chinese food,too. I have breakfast at home. I eat an egg,bread and porridge for breakfast. I do not like milk. I have no time to go home for lunch. So I have it at school. The lunch in our school is good. I can have different(不同的)food for lunch. I eat rice,meat and vegetables. Sometimes(有时)I have noodles and dumplings.I have supper at home with my parents. Sometimes we go out to eat with our friends. We have chicken,vegetables and fruit.41. Mike is ______.A. American
B. English
C. Chinese
D. in the USA42.Mike has _______for breakfast.A. an egg,an apple and porridge
B. an egg,bread and porridgeC. an apple,bread and milk
D. an egg,an apple and bread43. He has lunch _______.A. at school
B. at home
C. in a restaurant
D. with his parents44. He has _______ for lunch.A. rice,meat and vegetables
B. dumplings and noodlesC. chicken,meat and fruit
D. A and B45.Sometimes they have supper ________.A. at school
B. in a restaurant(餐馆) with some friends C. at his friend’s home
D. in a restaurant with teachers(B)Hello, everyone, My name is John. This is my new school. It’s not big, but it’s very beautiful. There is a big playground. It’s in the middle of the school. The sports hall is next to the playground. In front of the sports hall are science labs. Behind the sports hall is the dining hall. Teachers and students often have lunch there. Look! This is our classroom building. And there are forty-eight classrooms in it. In my class, there are forty-six students.Twenty-eight of them are boys. And the rest(其余的)are girls. On the right of the classroom building is a library. In thelibrary, there are many books. I like reading books there. The office building is in front of our classroom building. I like my school.46. What’s John’s school like?A. Big and beautiful.
B. Small but beautiful. C. Big and clean.
D. Small but clean.47. How many girls are there in the class?A. 48
D. 1848. Where is the sports hall?A. In front of the science labs.
B. Behind the dining hall.C. On the right of the classroom building.
D. Between the science labs and the dining hall.49 Which of the following is TRUE(对的)?A. There are 26 boys in John’s class.B. Teachers and students often have lunch in the library.C. There are 48 classrooms in the classroom building.D. The library is on the left of the classroom building.50.What’s the best title(题目) of the passage?A. Schools in the USA.
B. John’s new friendsC. Classrooms in the school.
D. John’s new school.
七.根据首字母和汉语意思完成单词(每题1分,共10分)51.Beijing is the c
(首都) of China.52.My aunt’s h
(丈夫)is my uncle.53.Jack is a bus d
(司机).54.There are a lot of t
(番茄) in the fridge.55.I’m f
(十四) years old.56.Remember to keep h
(健康的)57.We go to school from Monday to
(星期五).58.My dad works in a h
(医院).He is a doctor59.It’s very i
(重要的)to drink water.60.I can speak English and I’m from A
(美国)八.用所给词的适当形式填空(每题1分,共5分)61.    (he)English teacher is Mr Hill.62.Do you like
(dance ) ?63.Let’s
(play) football after school.64.It’s nice
(meet) you all.65.How many
(library)are there in your school?九.句型转换(每空1分,共10分)66.We have got some juice.(变为否定句)We________ got ________ juice.67. This is my family. (变成一般疑问句)     this     family?68.It’s cold in winter. (对画线部分提问)
the weather
in winter?69.Tony is on my right.Betty is on my left.(合并成一句)I am
Betty.70.What’s your mother’s job? (变成同义句)What
your mother
?十.补全对话,有一项是多余的(每题1分,共5分)A.What class are you in?B.Can you play football?C.What’s that?D.What’s your name,please?E.How are you?F.What about you?A:Hello, ____71______
B:My name is Tom. _____72______
A:I’m Daming. ______73________
B:I’m in Class Five,Grade Seven.
A:Oh,we are in the same class.Look! _____74_______
B:It’s a football.A: ______75_______B:Of course.It’s interesting(有趣的).A:How about playing football with me on Sunday?B:Good idea.十一.书面表达(满分10分)假设你是李明,请根据下面表格提供的信息介绍自己以及你的家人。文章开头已给出,总字数不少于60字。姓名年龄来自中国合肥最爱的运动打篮球最爱的食物牛肉所在班级七()班妈妈医院护士爸爸酒店经理Hello,everyone.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
学年第一学期期中综合素质评价七年级英语试卷答题卷座位号     班级     姓名     得分     一.听力部分(每题1分,共15分)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15B B C A C B A C B A C A C B C四.单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25B C C C D B A B B B26 27 28 29 30
五.完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40C C A A B C B C C A六.阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50A B A D B B D D C D七.单词填空(每小题1分,共10分)51. capital 52. husband 53. driver 54. tomatoes 55. fourteen56.healthy 57. Friday
58.hospital 59. important 60. America八.用所给词适当形式填空(每小题1分,共5分)61. His62. dancing63. play 64. to meet 65. libraries九.句型转换(每空1分,共10分)66.haven’t got 67. Is your 68. What’s
like 69. between
and 70. does do十.补全对话(每空1分,共5分)71.
75 . B 十一.书面表达(10分)Hello,everyone. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴
快速导入链接网站DCDAC1.根据I am a Chinese boy.可知选D。2.根据My name is Li Lei. I am twelve. My sister’s name is Li Mei. 可知选C。3.根据My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher of English. My father is a policeman.可知选D4.根据We like school.we指的是我和我的姐姐,故选A。5.根据My young brother’s name is Li Hong 可知他有一个弟弟。故选C
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:初中二年级上(册) 69领航·单元同步训练 英语
先阅读(A)、(B)两篇短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列四项任务.
  Tai chi is so   1  .I prefer   2   kung fu.It’s fast and   3  .I   4   do kung fu after school.Tai chi is slow, but it   5   your balance.
  Tai chi exercises your body and your mind.You move and think about things at the same time.This is a water movement.I am moving like water.It helps me move and think.I helps me feel peace.
任务1:用方框里所给出单词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理(每词限用一次)
1.________  2.________  3.________  4.________  5.________
任务2:根据英文释义及首字母提示,拼写单词.
6.m________ to go from one place to another
7.b________ the whole of a person or animal, but not the mind
任务3:同义句转换,每空一词.
Tai chi helps me feel peace.
Tai chi helps me   8     9   peace.
任务4:根据短文内容简答问题
What does tai chi exercise?10.________
来源:69领航·单元同步训练  八年级英语(EEC)
先阅读(A)、(B)两篇短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列四项任务.
  Tai chi is so   1  .I prefer   2   kung fu.It's fast and   3  .I   4   do kung fu after school.Tai chi is slow, but it   5   your balance.
  Tai chi exercises your body and your mind.You move and think about things at the same time.This is a water movement.I am moving like water.It helps me move and think.I helps me feel peace.
任务1:用方框里所给出单词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理(每词限用一次)
1.________  2.________  3.________  4.________  5.________
任务2:根据英文释义及首字母提示,拼写单词.
6.m________ to go from one place to another
7.b________ the whole of a person or animal, but not the mind
任务3:同义句转换,每空一词.
Tai chi helps me feel peace.
Tai chi helps me   8     9   peace.
任务4:根据短文内容简答问题
What does tai chi exercise?10.________
来源:吉林省期中题
题型:阅读理解
下面是五个国外学生对自己情况的介绍以及在中国结交笔友的愿望。
&&&& I am looking for a pen pal who likes music. I am seventeen years old and live in Bonn, Germany. I am a girl. Please write to me, Gina Weintraub, PO Box134, Bonn, Germany or e-mail me at g. .
&&&& Do you like computers and animals ? Then write to me. I am a 15-year-old boy and I live in Vietnam (越南). I live at 678 TokChi Road, Ho Chi Minh City.
&&&& I am a girl and am interested in movies, pop music , and swimming. I live in Spain and speak Spain and English. Please write to me, Sofia Juliana, 643 Prosper dad Calle, Barcelona, Spain.
&&&& American boy, age 16, would like to write to a Chinese boy to practice Chinese and want to know more about Chinese culture (文化). Please write to me , Kevin, Flat 4, 105 Fifth Avenue, New York U.S.
&&&& Hello, I'm Simon from the U.K, My hobby is playing chess. I play chess when I am free. However, none of my friends can do it very well. I hope I can have friends who can beat me at chess on line! My MSN: sunny_
根据以上提供的信息,下面这些中国学生分别适合哪些笔友。(写A-E 字母)
(&&&& )1. Gao Lin is a 16-year-old boy. He is good at playing chess and he came first in the&&&&&&&&&&&&&City's Chess Contest last year.&(&&&& )2. Li Wei is a 14-year-old boy. He is good at playing computer games. He has a lovely pet dog. &&&&&&&&&& He often takes it for a walk after dinner.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. Wu Tong majors in (主修) Chinese in a university. He hopes that Chinese can be a key to the &&&&&&&&&& door which connects (连系) foreigners and Chinese people. Anyone who loves Chinese culture&&&&&&&&&&&and wants to know more about China is OK.(&&&& )4. Zhang Rui studied in Spain two years ago. So she can speak a little Spanish and English. &&&&&&&&&&& In her free time, She likes singing , swimming and watching movies.&(&&&& )5. Mei Chen likes playing the piano and dreams of becoming a famous musician (音乐家). &&&&&&&&&& She is outgoing. She wants to have a foreign friend who speaks German.&
来源:期末题
题型:阅读理解
书面表达。Dear Peter,&&&& Thanks for your last letter. I am happy to know you' had a very great funny vacation. As your best pen pal, I'd like to tell you how I spent my vacation. I didn't go to school on May 1st and my parentsdidn't go to work, so we went to visit Changbaishan. There are many buses to go there. We had a new car and my mother drove the car there. Changbaishan is really an interesting place. Many people gothere every day. We saw lots of beautiful trees and had lunch under a tall tree. Then we went to TianChi—a fantastic big lake (湖泊)—The water is blue and very clean. But nobody can swim in the water. It can make it dirty and it is dangerous to swim in it. We took many photos with our camera. At 5: 00p.m. we went home happily.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Wang Qiang1. Peter&and&Wang&Qiang&are ______.&&&&& A.&classmates&B.&cousins C.&brothers D.&pen&pals 2. When&did&they&go&to&Changbaishan?& A.&On&May&4th. B.&On&June&l st. C.&On&May&1st.& D.&On&July&1st.3. Wang&Qiang&and&his&parents ______&to&Changbaishan.&&&&& A.&took&a&taxi&&&& B.&took&a&carC.&took&a&bus& D.&walked 4. What&does&the&word "drove" mean?&&&&&A.&购买&&&&&& &B.&推销 C.&讨论&&&&&&&&&&& &D.&驾驶 5. Wang Qiang and his parents didn't ______ on Changbaishan.&A. swim Tian Chi&& B. have lunchC. see any treesD. take photos
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!人教版七年级上英语阅读[2]
My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher of English. My father is a policeman. My you- ng brother’s name is Li Hong. He is only four. We all like him.
CHOICES: (
) 1. Li Lei is _________.
A. Japanese
B. English
C. American
D. Chinese (
) 2. Li Lei’s sister is__________.
C. fourteen
D. eleven (
) 3. Li Lei’s mother and father are__________.
A. studenr and teacher
B. policeman and student
C. all teacher
D. teacher and policeman
) 4. _________like school.
A. Li Mei and Li lei
B. Li Hong and his mother
C. Li Lei and his father
D. Li Mei and his mother
) 5. How many brothers does Li Lei have?
Today we have two new students in our school. They are American. They are twins.
They look the same. Their names are Lucy and Lily. They are in Class 3, Grade 1. Their mother and father are teachers. They teach English in the same school. But they are not in
Lily’s school.
) 1. Lucy and Lily are_________.
A. English
B. in Class 2
D. Friends (
) 2. Lucy and Lily_________new students.<求解!英语短文、_百度知道温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
一位懒惰的初中英语老师——行进于初中英语学习的高效之路、长效之路、疗效之路,生命不息,奋斗不止......
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(155)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天