续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
PortMon串口监视工具说明
上传于||文档简介
&&?​?​?
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢13,587 accepted answers
How can I use PORTMON to monitor my serial port?
13,587 accepted answers
13,587 accepted answers
630 views (last 30 days)
630 views (last 30 days)
I can communicate with my device through Hyperterminal but not through MATLAB.
I would like to use a serial port monitor to determine the precise bits that are sent to my device so that I can ensure I have configured my MATLAB serial port object correctly.
Therefore, I would like a brief guideline on using PORTMON.
13,587 accepted answers
Direct link to this answer:
13,587 accepted answers
&Accepted answer
First, download and install PORTMON (version 3.02 or earlier):To use PORTMON, follow these steps:1. Start by ensuring that the application with which you are communicating with the serial port (MATLAB, HYPERTERMINAL etc.) is not open.2. Start portmon by invoking portmon.exe from its installation folder.3. Select Computer -& Connect Local, since we want to monitor communication between an application installed on our local system and the SERIAL port.4. Next, go to Edit -& Max Output Bytes..., and change the default (64) to a value that accomodates the amount of data expected to be written or read.5. Go to Edit -& Filter/Highlight..., change the default settings to the following values, and click APPLY:
Include: *
Exclude: IOCTL_SERIAL_GET*;IRP_MJ_C*
Highlight: IRP_MJ_WRITE;IRP_MJ_READ6. Under the Options menu, ensure that the item: Show Hex is selected, this way you will be able to observe even the non-printing characters (Line feed, horizontal tab, carraige return etc.) that are exchanged over the serial port.7. Go to Capture -& Ports, and ensure that the serial port that is to be observed, is checkmarked. If not, select the port.8. Select, Capture -& Capture Events9. Now start your application of interest i.e. MATLAB or hyperterminal or any other application. This is the application whose serial port communication we want to monitor.NOTE: It is very critical that you open the SERIAL port client (MATLAB / HYPERTERMINAL) AFTER selecting the Capture Events option in PORTMON, and the correct port under the Capture -& Ports menu. Otherwise, you may receive an error from PORTMON that the SERIAL port is already in use.Once you have followed these instructions, you should be able to issue commands in an application such as MATLAB or Hyperterminal and see the exact bits that are sent to and received from the device.
Join the 15-year community celebration.
Play games and win prizes!
MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi
Discover what MATLAB(R) can do for your career.
Opportunities for recent engineering grads.
MATLAB Academy
New to MATLAB?
An Error Occurred
Unable to complete the action because of changes made to the page. Reload the page to see its updated state.
Select Your Country
Choose your country to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .
You can also select a location from the following list:
(Fran?ais)
(Italiano)
Switzerland
Asia Pacific
(简体中文)

我要回帖

更多关于 portmon error 2 的文章

随机推荐