请阅读Diana写给Andy的电子英文邮件写给两个人,结合自己所

&&&& 仿写明信片。 Andy的学生们正在外地度假。假如你是他的学生李红,请参照左侧Peter写给Andy明信片的内容,并根据右侧表格的提示进行仿写,将明信片内容补全。
16 August&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear Andy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hello. We have been here for a week. We&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& came by bus. We are staying at the camp&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the picture. It is at the bottom of Mount&&&
Andy Wong& &&&& Kinabalu. We are going to climb the&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Flat H.& 20/F & Mountain tomorrow.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Garden Mansion
Best wishes,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
Beijing& &&&&&& Peter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& & China&& &&&&&&&
所乘交通工具
宾馆环境与配套设施
花园购物中心
明天活动安排
参观世博园 (the EXPO)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
16 August&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear Andy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hello, we have been here for three days __________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________________________________________&& Andy Wong&&&&& __________________________________________________&& Flat H. 20/F&& __________________________________________________&& Garden Mansion __________________________________________________&& Beijing&&&&&&& __________________________________________________&& China&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Best wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hong
One possible version:& &…..We came here by plane. We are staying at Guangdong hotel. It has a garden and a shopping center in it. We are going to visit the EXPO tomorrow, ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Andy And I Photo by DianaJillian | Photobucket
SHARE THIS PHOTO
Email & IM
Get Deals, Giveaways & More
"...the prints have made many people so happy that they cried when they received them. Thank you!!"您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&&>&
2016届初中毕业暨升学考试模拟试卷
注意事项:
1. 本试卷共七大题,满分100分(不含听力口语30分),考试用时100分钟;
2.答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、考点名称、考场号、座位号、考试号用0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔填写在答题卡相对应的位置上,并用2B铅笔认真正确填涂考试号下方的数字;
3. 答选择题必须用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,请用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案;答非选择题必须用0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔写在答题卡指定的位置上,不在答题区域内的答案一律无效,不得用其他笔答题;
4. 考生答题必须答在答题卡上,答在试卷和草稿纸上一律无效。
一、单项填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
请认真阅 读下列各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
1. & Come on! I know you have ______ gift for music.
& Sorry. But I&m in ______ bad state of mind.
A. a B. the C. the D. 不填; a
2. & Dear, you need to make a(n) ______ by next week, to go to university at home or go abroad. You
are going on eighteen.
& OK, Mom. I&m considering it.
A. difference B. suggestion C. decision D. agreement
3. & Do you think yesterday&s math problem was difficult?
& Yes, but ______ I worked it out.
A. recently B. easily C. nearly D. finally
4. & How can you be excused for such a ______ reason?
& I don&t care whether you accept it or not.
A. special B. silly C. serious D. shy
5. Actually, girls can be ______ they want to be just like boys, whether it is a pilot, an astronaut, or a general manager.
A. wherever B. however C. whatever D. whoever
6. & Both David and his sister left school when they were only 11.
& No wonder ______ of them is ill-educated.
A. either B. both C. neither D. none
7. & You have to learn to control yourself.
& Yes, you&re right. It ______ be easy, but it ______ be done.
A. can B. can&t C. can&t D. can
8. & Shelly is very nervous ______ to morrow&s job interview.
& I think her rich experience will give her an advantage ______ others for the job.
A. on B. over C. over D. against
9. & Any advice on ho w to protect students& eyesight?
& It&s helpful for them not to have to ______ bright light.
A. look on B. look into C. look for D. look through
10. & What does the instruction say?
& The colours in the dress will ______ if you use hot water.
A. fail B. lose C. die D. run
11. & I believe you&ll regret ______ up the chance.
& Then I regret ______ you that I won&t change my mind.
A. telling B. to tell C. to tell D. telling
12. & The show will begin in 30 minutes, but Rachel is nowhere to be seen.
& Don&t worry. I ______ her and she&s sure to be here in a minute.
A. will call B. have called C. am calling D. call
13. & What do you think of the poem?
& It&s a bit too long, but anyway, it ______ well.
A. reads B. is read C. is reading D. has read
14. & How could I thank you enough?
& ______. Any other man would have done that.
A. As you like B. It&s kind of you C. Don&t mention it D. Well, it depends
15. & I don&t want to see Jack any more. What he did to me really surprised me.
& Oh, I think you should have a good talk with him. After all, ______.
A. a friend in need is a friend indeed B. a friend is easier lost than found
C. a friend is never known till a man has need D. a life without a friend is a life without a sun
二、完形填空 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
My 16-year-old niece Jenny started using Facebook about half a year ago. At first she loved using it very much because she could make so many new friends on it. However, as time went by, she used it less and less. You may 16 why. Well, it&s because every time she used it, she became sad. It seemed to her that everyone using Facebook was living a perfect life 17 her. I don&t think Jenny is alone.
In this day of social media, the whole &comparing thing& has gotten out of 18 . We are influenced daily by all kinds of things on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where w e see only the
19 parts of life. We see friends& baby pictures, beautiful new houses and &perfect& lives and we feel like we need to be farther along than 20 we are. Just take a look at your social media account (账号), and you see pictures of your coworker&s &best vacation ever&, your friend&s &perfect& pictures 21 swimming clothes and a group of good friends all out, smiling, having the most amazing night. And then you compare your life to theirs.
But what you see is just a special second of their lives. Social media only gives us a look at them for a very short time. It 22 be lying and we never truly know the whole story.
We are so good at showing others on social media that everything is &fine&, and we can never
23 judge what someone is dealing with just by looking at what they post on social media. Remember that someone who looks very well does not 24 that they are not dealing with something bigger under the surface.
You can never 25 your inside with someone else&s outside. So next time you find someone s howing off something on social media, stopping feeling sad about yourself.
16. A. doubt B. imagine C. wonder D. realize
17. A. without B. except C. beyond D. against
18. A. control B. date C. reach D. fashion
19. A. busy B. important C. true D. happy
20. A. what B. where C. how D. who
21. A. wearing B. buying C. changing D. making
22. A. must B. should C. can D. will
23. A. simply B. luckily C. possibly D. correctly
24. A. know B. mean C. think D. hope
25. A. connect B. complete C. compare D. cover
三、阅读理解 (共12小题;每小题2分,满分24分)
请认真阅读短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Mr Darcy had been standing near enough for Elizabeth to overhear (偷听) a talk between him and Mr Bingley, who came from the dance for a few minutes, to force his friend to join it.
&Come, Darcy,& said he. &I must have you dance. I hate to see you standing about by yourself in this stupid manner. You had much better dance.&
&I certainly shall not. You know how I hate it, unless I am particularly familiar (熟悉的) with my partner. Your sisters are engaged (订婚), and there is not another woman in the room who it would not be a punishment to me to stand up with.&
&I would not be so hard to please as you do,& cried Mr Bingley, &Upon my honour, I never met with so many pleasant girls in my life as I and there are several of them you see uncommonly pretty!&
&You are dancing with the only handsome girl in the room,& said Mr Darcy, looking at the eldest Miss Benne.
&Oh! She is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen! But there is one of her sisters sitting down just behind you, who is very pretty. Do let me ask my partner to introduce you.&
&Which do you mean?& and turning round he looked for a moment at Elizabeth, till catching her eye, he drew back his own and coldly said, &She is tolerable (可以容忍的), but not handsome e I am in no humour at present to give consequence (结论) to your ladies who are slighted (轻视) by other men. You had better return to your partner and enjoy her smiles, for you are wasting your time with me.&
Mr Bingley followed his advice. D and Elizabeth remained with no very good feelings towards him.
26. Who was Miss Benne?
A. Mr Bingley&s sister. B. Mr Darcy&s sister. C. Mr Darcy&s friend. D. Elizabeth&s sister.
27. What can we learn from the first paragraph?
A. Mr Darcy didn&t want to dance.
B. Mr Bingley wanted Mr Darcy to dance with Elizabeth.
C. Elizabeth was waiting for Mr Darcy to invite her to dance.
D. Elizabeth wanted to hear the talk between Mr Bingley and Mr Darcy.
28. Which of the following is true?
A. Mr Darcy didn&t like dancing with girls.
B. Mr Darcy was a very self-proud young man.
C. There weren&t many beautiful girls at the party.
D. The girls were looked down upon by the men at the party.
Forgiving (宽恕) someone who has hurt you or let you down is never an easy thing. Several new studies, however, say that it could have a lot of health benefits (好处). When you think of forgiveness, you probably don&t think of it as being a health or medical problem. Studies from Stanford University, on the other hand, show that something like anger can change your well-being.
When cartoon book characters like the Incredible Hulk get angry, they change colours and often gain special power. In the real world, anger is less clear and may be more dangerous. That&s why Professor Fred Luskin, founder of the Stanford Forgiveness Project and writer of Forgive for Good, says holding on to anger and hatred can harm your physical and mental health. Two new studies seem to show the same idea.
The studies find that people who are able to forgive feel less stress, less back pain, and less sadness or hopelessness. They also have fewer headaches, lower blood pressure, and fewer problems on sleeping.
So it doesn&t matter if your anger is caused by the traffic or other things. Learning to let it go is important. Techniques such as deep breath or thought can help. Or just ask yourself if it&s worth hurting yourself by staying angry with someone else.
Forgiveness does not mean that you simply accept what happened and say it&s OK. Instead, it&s a way of making peace with yourself about what happened in the past.
29. The writer of the passage tries to make his point clear by ______.
A. mentioning some studies B. sharing his own experience
C. raising some questions D. mentioning some health problems
30. The example of the cartoon book characters is taken in the passage to ______.
A. show how to control oneself
B. introduce a famous professor
C. support his point on anger and hatred
D. tell the readers cartoon characters are powerful when they get angry
31. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in this passage?
A. It&s not easy to know if you are angry.
B. People who are able to forgive feel less tired.
C. It&s hard to forgive someone who hurts you.
D. You can let your anger go by breathing deeply.
32. The best title for this passage is probably ______.
A. Forgiving Others Is Hard B. Anger Is Bad for Health
C. Learning to Forgive Is Important D. Forgiveness Is Good for Health
&Face it, Andy. You sold your soul the day you put on that first pair of Jimmy Choo&s.& That line from the movie The Devil Wears Prada is an example sh owing how a shoemaker has become famous in the fashion world.
Jimmy Choos (Zhou Yangjie) is a native Malaysian of Chinese origin (出身), born in 1961 into a family of shoemakers. He created his first pair of shoes at age 11. His family couldn&t pay for his schooling, so he dropped out at a young age. He had to work with his father to support the family. But his dream to be a fashion designer never disappeared, so he did all he could to enter an art college and finally took up a position in the fashion world through his talent and willpower.
Choo graduated from a college in London and had a small workshop there. He hit the international fashion scene when Vogue magazine described his designs in eight pages in 1988. His work was immediately popular and got love and support from Diana, Princess of Wales.
Jimmy Choo shoes are known for their very high heels (鞋跟) and pointed toes. However, he does some flats and lower-heeled shoes for other women. Choo co-founded Jimmy Choo Ltd. with Tamara Mellon, UK Vogue editor, but left the company in 2001.
Jimmy Choo shops have opened aro und the world, so his designs are more accessible to those who want a designer shoe, and can afford his prices. Choo also has a website where shoppers can view his ready-to-wear designs. The brand (牌子) of Jimmy Choo has been comparable to top brands, like Channel, LV, etc. But it&s still young and has a bright future.
We can&t imagine how hard it is for Choo to stand out in the worldwide fashion! He must have made greater efforts and had more difficulties than others. And so he did. So stop complaining about why good luck isn&t always falling on you and devote yourselves to your work now.
33. What is Paragraph 1 written for?
A. Comparing movies with fashion. B. Showing the shoes are popular.
C. Introducing the following passage. D. Attracting readers& attention to the shoes.
34. When he was young, Jimmy Choo ______.
A. had got no education
B. showed his talent in making shoes
C. made himself a famous fashion designer
D. was born in China and then moved to Malaysia
35. What do the underlined words &more accessible& mean in Paragraph 5?
A. Easier to get. B. Easier to spread. C. Harder to imagine. D. Harder to accept.
36. Which of the following is the correct order about Jimmy Choo?
a. He opened his shops around the world.
b. His shoes appeared in Vogue magazine.
c. He created his first pair of shoes.
d. He had his workshop in London.
e. Jimmy Choo Ltd. was set up.
A. c-d-b-a-e B. c-b-d-e-a C. d-c-b-e-a D. c-d-b-e-a
37. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Choo was lucky enough when he was young.
B. Choo must be thankful for Vogue magazine.
C. &Jimmy Choo& is a brand with a long history.
D. It&s much harder for a man to succeed in the fashion world.
四、词汇检测 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的 正确形式。每空只写一词。
38. A good meal should never be ▲ (匆忙).
39. Is there anyone ▲ (幸存) the car accident?
40. Travel ▲ (增进) one&s knowledge of the world.
41. Please send us your ▲ (申请) form before April 30.
42. His sister is as friendly and ▲ (自然) as the rest of the family.
43. More and more people are worried about the ▲ (安全) of the food they buy.
44. In our country, ▲ (公民) of eighteen and upwards have the right to vote.
45. & How is your grandma?
& I&m afraid she&s getting even ▲ .
46. & I don&t know to ▲ I should turn for help.
& You can come to my help anytime.
47. & Have you ever been to North Korea?
& No, I hear tourists are allowed into it only on organized tours ▲ guarded by the state.
五、句子翻译 (共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。
48. 这些丝绸围巾是手工制作的。
49. 下雨天你最好不要让窗户开着。
50. 这部电视剧没有我预期的那么有趣。
51. 据说他不是很容易相处。
52. 他在20多岁早期就在电影业取得了成功。
六、阅读表达 (共3小题;各小题分别为1、2、3分)
阅读下面的短文,然后用英语回答问题,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。
Bob shook his money box again. Nothing! He carefully counted the coins. He had only $24.52, but the bike he wanted was at least $90! How could he get the rest of the money? His friends all had bikes. It was difficult to hang out with people when you were the only one without a bike. He thought about what he could do. He knew his parents couldn&t help him, for they had no extra money. There was only one way to get money. He had to find a job. He decided to ask Mr Scott for advice.
&Well, you can start right here,& said Mr Scott. &You see, my house need cleaning and my car needs washing.&
That was the beginning of Bob&s part-time job. For the next three months he worked every day after finishing his homework. He took dogs for walks, cleaned cupboards and swept the floor.
The day finally came! Bob counted his money and found $94.32. He went to the shop to buy the bike at once. He rode home proudly, looking forward to showing his new bike to his friends. Bob lov ed his bike very much because he had bought it with his own money. He had achieved what he thought was impossible, and that was even more than the bike.
53. What did Bob want to have?
54. What was Bob&s family like?
55. If you want something, will you get it by doing part-time jobs? Why or why not?
七、书面表达 (共1小题;满分20分)
假定你是销售部的经理,收到了来自一位名叫Cathy顾客(customer)的投诉电子邮件,了解到了一位女服务员对Cathy的无礼行为。请认真阅读下面的邮件,并根据信中的内容和实际用英语回复,可以有适当的发挥。
Subject: complaint
Dear Sales Manager,
I am writing to com plain about what one of your saleswomen has done. Last Sunday, I went to your store to look for a T-shirt. When I asked a saleswoman, Ms Wang for help in finding my size, she told me that she was busy and said impolitely that if I couldn&t find one, it meant the store didn&t have it. I couldn&t stand it. Would you mind answering my questions?
● What is a saleswoman&s job?
● As a saleswoman, what quality should she have?
● What do you think of Ms Wang&s behaviour?
● Do you care about a customer&s feeling? Why or why not?
  I felt that Ms Wang was rude. I hope you deal with it seriously. I look forward to hearing from you soon and a more pleasant shopping experience at your store next time.
Best wishes
注意:1. 词数90左右。回复信的开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数;
2. 回复中不得提及真实的人名、校名等相关信息。
Dear Cathy,
Thanks for your letter. I am sorry to learn that you have got the bad treatment. I have known all about it. Now let me answer your questions.
I am sorry that this has made you feel unpleasant. We have done something to deal with it. I think you&ll be satisfied. I hope you will go on supporting us and enjoy our excellent service next time.
Best wishes
Sales Manager
2016届初中毕业暨升学考试模拟试卷
英语参考答案
一、单项填空 (每小题1分)
1 & 5、ACDBC 6 & 10、ADCBD 11& 15、CBACB
二、完形填空 (每小题1分)
16 & 20、CBADB 21 & 25、ACDBC
三、阅读理解 (每小题2分)
26 & 28、DAB 29 & 32、ACBD 33 & 37、CBADB
四、词汇检测 (每小题1分)
38. hurried 39. surviving 40. increases 41. application 42. natural
43. safety 44. citizens 45. worse 46. whom 47. closely
五、句子翻译 (每小题3分)
48. These silk scarves are made by hand.
49. You&d better not leave the windows open on rainy days.
50. The TV play is not as interesting as I expected.
Or: The TV play is less interesting than I expected.
51. It&s said that he is not very easy to get along with.
52. He succeeded in the film industry in his early twenties.
六、阅读表达 (各小题分别为1、2、3分)
53. Bob wanted to have a bike.
54. Bob&s family was poor.
七、书面表达 (20分)
One possible version:
Thanks for your letter. I am sorry to learn that you have got the bad treatment. I have known all about it. Now let me answer your questions.
As a saleswoman, it&s her duty to offer good service to her customers, such as giving help and advice to them, answering all kinds of questions and satisfying their needs. She should be kind, helpful, patient, generous, smart and so on. So I don&t think Ms Wang&s behaviour was good and her service isn&t up to standard at all. She doesn&t have the good quality a saleswoman should have. As we all know, a customer is our God. You are our God, so we care about your feelings very much.
I am sorry that this has made you feel unpleasant. We have done something to deal with it. I think you&ll be satisfied. I hope you will go on supporting us and enjoy our excellent service next time.
Best wishes
Sales Manager
江苏省苏州市高新区2016届中考英语一模试题.doc
&(159.00 KB)
以上是《苏州市高新区2016届中考英语一模试题》的详细内容,《苏州市高新区2016届中考英语一模试题》是拇指教育的编辑和众多的网友会员精心为您奉献。请记得收藏本站。更多有关《苏州市高新区2016届中考英语一模试题》方面的资料,请在网站栏目中查找。转载本文,请注明: 感谢支持!
& |& & |& WAP

我要回帖

更多关于 写给领导的邮件格式 的文章

随机推荐