net::ERR_移动宽带errconnectionN_RESET

【Google Chrome】怎么解决Chrome浏览器“Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSE_互联网_易房网
怎么解决Chrome浏览器“Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSE
作者:admin
昨天将Chrome升级至40.0. m版本后,一些网页中的部分内容无法显示,Javascript Console中显示以下错误: 另外同样的网址在IE中可以打开,不过要允许IE显示安全证书错误的内
昨天将Chrome升级至40.0. m版本后,一些网页中的部分内容无法显示,Javascript Console中显示以下错误:另外同样的网址在IE中可以打开,不过要允许IE显示安全证书错误的内容,如下图:还有更不解的情况是:同样的网址,同样Chrome浏览器,我挂上Vpn却可以不报错正常访问。请好心的答主解惑这到底是怎么一回事呢?请尽量用比较通俗的语言。我应该如何设置Chrome以正常访问呢?Chrome升级后,Https/SSL栏中的取消证书吊销审查选项似乎没有了。谢谢!易房网小编为您精选了网友的解决办法,供您参考-----------------------------------------------------网友回答:
1.本站遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;2.本站的原创文章,请转载时务必注明文章作者和来源,不尊重原创的行为我们将
追究责任;3.作者投稿可能会经我们编辑修改或补充。
男人的5种肌肤类型 教你如何保养皮肤问题
郑州男子国美电器买新手机 拍照后却看到别人照片
绝美!英男子高空跳伞幸运抓拍到圆形彩虹
高龄妈妈苦守脑瘫儿子:为了他,不敢变老
波兰奇怪婚俗有点污:新郎蒙眼摸腿识新娘(图)
女大学生称遭性侵产女:报警7月未立案 称证据不足
菜鸟联合阿里云 向全球物流企业提供物流云
通州:路树倒伏妨通行 路政施援铲拖离
友情链接、商务合作QQ:Solving Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset | Agmon Dot Com
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.错误 101 (netERR_CONNECTION_RESET):连接已重置_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
错误 101 (netERR_CONNECTION_RESET):连接已重置
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.79KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset. | Community forum | WebAssist
Technical Support Forums
Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues
& Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.
Thread began 5/08/ am by Sally | Last modified 5/09/ am by Sally | 1660 views | 8 replies |
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.
I have a form that sends an email and attachment to residents of an HOA.
It used to work but now when I try it gives me an error &Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.& in Chrome and &The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.& in FF.
I have also had someone else try this from another location on their computer and they get the same problem, so I know it's not a local issue.
I called the hosting company and am honestly not sure they guy was wanting to help.
He said right away that they change things on mail servers &all the time because of hackers& and I have to have the form send to localhost not to .
I'm not sure how this is set up. I just used the wizard.
It's hard for me to believe they made a change that would affect all of WA forms and I wouldn't see a lot of posts here, but I just mention it because he did.Yesterday someone used the form without sending an attachment and it worked fine then.
I also have a similar form that is supposed to upload a file to a database as well as send it to all residents, and I get the same error with that one - so it seems to be something with adding an attachment.Any help would be appreciated as I'm totally stuck.
also, the file is only 46kb - so not large.
Jason ByrnesWebAssist
since it happens on forms with file upload, it sounds like a server time out issue.how big is the file you are attaching? can you try with a smaller file?
Sorry, I think I was adding the file size as you were replying. It's only a small Word document - about 46 kb. I p.m.'d some other info for testing.
Jason ByrnesWebAssist
see private message.
Info sent.
Got the message with no attachment.
Got the test msg with gif.
Btw, if it makes a difference, Upload_DB_Documents.php is another file that is also giving the same error. It's basically the same as Email_Residents.php except that it also uploads the attachment and inserts it into a database.
They both used to work, and both now give the same error so they no doubt have the same issue.
Jason ByrnesWebAssist
it seams that network solutions is blocking upload of .doc files.in both of those forms, the form times out on uploading a .doc file, but if i convert the doc file to a zip, it works. It also works with other file types.You should have received an email from both of those forms with the word doc converted to a zip.
I wonder when they started doing that and if I can get them to stop.
I guess I will contact them with what you found out.
At least now we know what the problem is and that it's not WA forms, as they were stating.Thanks so much, Jason, for all your great support and help.
Build websites from already-built web applications
These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.& Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.
Want your website pre-built and hosted?
Begin selling online quickly with .
Everything else!
We've earned your trust.
Connect with us.
Close Window
Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page
Account or customer service questions?
Need technical support?
Ease of use
Please enter your comments about your experience on this page. Feel free to suggest improvements or report issues.
Security code
We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.
Close Window
We were unable to retrieve the attached file
Quote message in reply?
These attachments are private (viewable only by you, the person you are replying to, and WebAssist employees)
Manage Attachments
Close Window
Attach and remove files
Add attachment
Text Formatting
Insert Element
Insert Link
Block Formatting
Close Window
Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...
-- click to close --
Uploading file...

我要回帖

更多关于 页面紧急升级 的文章

随机推荐