定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于android studio启动时加载项目gradle build出现错误的解决方法 - 博客频道 - CSDN.NET
xiewq的专栏
欢迎大家共同讨论技术问题(个人博客:)
分类:android
Stack Overflow
Unanswered
Ask Question
Take the 2-minute tour × Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It’s 100% free, no registration required.
Android Studio (IntelliJ) Error Message
After I have created a new project in the latest Android Studio (IntelliJ), I got an error message:
Moverover, how to bring out the UI in the Android studio (IntelliJ) which was previously in the Android Eclipse?
Gradle FirstApp project refresh failed:
Error: Unable to start the daemon process.
This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon. For example, an unrecognized JVM option is used. Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon.
Please read the following process output to find out more:
21:05:33.924 [main] DEBUG o.g.l.daemon.bootstrap.DaemonMain - Assuming the daemon was started with following jvm opts: [-XX:MaxPermSize=256m, -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError, -Xmx1024m, -Dfile.encoding=windows-1252, -Duser.country=NZ, -Duser.language=en, -Duser.variant]
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
What went wrong: Could not create service of type DaemonContext using DaemonServices.createDaemonContext().
Try: Run with –stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with –info or –debug option to get more log output. Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
java android eclipse intellij-idea
shareimprove this question
edited Dec 20 ‘14 at 15:41
Anton Dozortsev
asked Dec 20 ‘14 at 8:10
Restart Android Studio? (or IntellIJ IDEA, which one you use?) –
Marco Acierno Dec 20 ‘14 at 15:43
I’ve restarted several times, problem still exist. The latest Android Studio uses IntelliJ, previous Android Studio was associated with Eclipse. –
dfefef Dec 21 ‘14 at 1:36
add a comment
activeoldestvotes
Right click on the Android Studio and run as administrator...
I had the same problem after updating Android Studio and this problem was resolved by running the Android Studio with administrator privilege.***
**《博主备注:解决办法已经出现:running the Android Studio with administrator privilege。运行android studio时右键以管理员身份运行,问题就解决了!》**
love_x_you
排名:千里之外
(8)(10)(0)(2)(0)(5)(1)(2)(2)(1)(3)

我要回帖

更多关于 如何升级gradle 的文章

随机推荐