叶落风不吹 发表于
看到好吃的都很兴奋,但下一秒就是,不能再胖了。
胖了也值得啊。
不能再胖了,呵呵
可以试试 锻炼延迟满足能力。
增值电信业务经营许可证:桂B2- 本站法律顾问:广西东晖律师事务所陆洁律师
Powered byWent in L&D again! 😬 Vent. - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Went in L&D again! 😬 Vent.
Posted 07/21/2016
Yesterday all day I was feeling so out of it. Super emotional,couldnt stop crying and just crampy. Well when I as getting ready for work I kept getting sharp shooting pains and started bleeding yet again. Tried to just relax and wait and see if it got better which it did not. Had my little spout of bright red blood with clots then just to a lot of mucus and blood. So I called my midwife who never called back. So I ended up just driving myself in because I was in tears.
I get there wait forever to be seen. Explain how this has happened four times now (crying my eyes out this time) they don't even check for dilation at all. But they did do an ultrasound in the room and my placenta is fundal so thank God it's not placenta. But my baby is now transverse (She was head down last week) and basically just sent me home yet again no answer as to why this keeps happening.
I'm so frustrated because I feel something is off or wrong or something. No one knows why or even seems to try to find out why just send me home. I am in so much pain today. I have an appointment and a formal ultrasound tomorrow though so maybe I'll have more in sight.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 07/21/2016
That has got to be super frustrating. I hope you get answers at your appointment. I can't believe they would send you home without answers. I would think that they wouldn't let you go home without knowing what is causing the bleed
Lucas 13August2013Dominic 23September2016
Posted 07/21/2016
I'm not a medical expert but you did exactly the right thing by going to the hospital. I can't believe they just sent you home. Those assholes!
Has your midwife contacted you since? I'd keep trying to get a hold of them.
*hugs* Hang in there mama
Last edited 07/21/2016
They just ruled out its not my placenta and basically say oh come in if you bleed more. Hence why it is my third time there because it keeps happening. But I guess because it's not constant bleeding. It's more of a get super bad cramps and go sit on the toilet which fills with blood, wipe and there is clots then it literally stops. And normalish mucus with spotting after.
Posted 07/21/2016
I'm glad you went! I hope your midwife called you back. Keep advocating for yourself and your baby!
Posted 07/21/2016
I'm so sorry. That sounds so miserable. I can't believe they're sending you home in pain and without answers.
Posted 07/21/2016
I am so sorry that sucks. I would be really emotional too. I pray you get answers tomorrow
Posted 07/21/2016
That sounds awful, I would find a new midwife OB personally.
Gerard Sebastian (12/18/12) NUCB, EP'd 13 months, 40 gallons milk donatedLuna Belle&(10/24/14) NUCB, EP 15 months, 50 gallons donated Piper Rey 9/16/16 NUCB
Posted 07/21/2016
Does anyone think it's weird that they said she was head down, engaged a few days ago then last night the ultrasound showed she is transverse? I always feel movement literally right above my pubic bone.
Posted 07/21/2016
I think you need a servingssecond opinion.
Posted 07/21/2016
Does anyone think it&#39;s weird that they said she was head down, engaged a...
How far along are you? They move around a lot till closer to the end. I am almost 32 weeks and my little girls is laying transverse
in not worried about it and won't unless it is 37 weeks and she still hasn't decided to go head down
Me(25)&DH(26)DD(6/2010) DD(8/2011)TR(2013) and now EDD 05/31/2014 and it is a BOY!!!!
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Your baby probably loves to be held, caressed, kissed, stroked, massaged, and carried. He may even make an "ah" sound when he hears your voice or sees your face, and he'll be eager to find you in a crowd.
Sometimes bonding isn't a single, magical delivery-room moment. For more than half of new mothers, feeling connected takes a bit longer — and for good reason.
Your baby may gurgle, coo, grunt, and hum to express his feelings. A few babies also begin squealing and laughing. Be sure to coo and gurgle back, and talk to your baby face to face. He'll enjoy holding your gaze now.
Smiling is universal. And your baby's first smile will probably make your heart melt, even if you've just had your worst night yet.
Now that your baby's awake for longer periods during the day, you can use these times to support his sensory development. Try singing your favorite lullabies or playing music.
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By MrsSmitty723
Ivebeen having terrible pevlic pressure to the point where if i pushed hard enough im sure she could be...
By TwoUnderOnex
Thus far my pregnancy was perfect. U/s and HCG, perfect. I called my mom (the dreadful moment) to tell her....
Bare with me, this might be a bit long.
Yesterday I had a regular OB appt. I told my dr about the...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites查看: 3845|回复: 17
跟黑妞第一次,很爽……&#128556;
状态&&&[当前离线]
下午下班早,突然想去看看凯旋利里看看摩托4S店,骑上黑妞就走,结果奔二环边上的凯旋利去,结果全是卖&#128656;面包车的,告知卖摩托是在广福路新凯旋利,下午快5点,准备打道回府,路上突然想去宝珠寺的盘山道学学压弯&#128528;,
& && &第一次压,还是害怕,主要担心轮胎,有几个弯过得爽,跟开汽车转弯TMD完全是两种赶脚……,&#128516;哈哈,让大家见笑,第一次,很笨拙,但很难忘……#47#
(331.23 KB, 下载次数: 27)
20:07 上传
(283.66 KB, 下载次数: 5)
(372.94 KB, 下载次数: 7)
状态&&&[当前离线]
路遇单车达人,#68#我的单车怕是灰好厚了,我喜新厌旧吗?#47#
(340.3 KB, 下载次数: 9)
20:11 上传
状态&&&[当前离线]
城市山小区,连拼墅大量空着。