5s美版a1533 me298ll 电信ME307LL可以用电信的吗?

Hosting and bandwidth provided by .
Apple iPhone 5s (GSM/North America/A, 64 GB Specs
Identifiers: iPhone 5s - ME305LL/A* -
Distribute This Page:
| Download:
Please note that this "GSM" A1533 iPhone 5s model -- which is compatible with LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, and 25 (but not CDMA EV-DO) -- is intended for the North American market (AT&T and T-Mobile in the US; Bell, Rogers, Telus, and affiliate brands in C and Telcel in Mexico).Heralded as the "most forward-thinking smartphone in the world" at the time of its introduction, the iPhone 5s models, regardless of network compatibility, have a 4" (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch IPS LED-backlit
native resolution (326 ppi) "retina display," dual cameras -- a rear 8 megapixel, 1080p "iSight" camera with 1.5 micron pixels, an f/2.2 aperture, a dual LED "True Tone" flash and more as well as a front 1.2 megapixel, 720p "FaceTime" camera.The iPhone 5s is available in three metallic color options -- "space gray," which has a black glass front and a mostly medium toned "gunmetal" "gold," which has a white glass front and a mostly gold c and "silver," which has a white glass front and a mostly silver colored aluminum back (gold color option discontinued September 9, 2015). Regardless of color, each includes a "Touch ID" fingerprint sensor embedded in the "home" button (which no longer has the traditional iPhone rounded square icon like earlier models).This iPhone 5s model is powered by a 1.3 GHz 64-bit "Apple A7" processor and has 1 GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB of flash storage (64 GB option discontinued September 9, 2014). It also supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and 4G/LTE, has a bottom-mounted headphone jack and uses the "Lightning" connector to hook up with a Mac, PC, dock, or power adapter.Apple estimates that the iPhone 5s models provide "up to" 40 hours of audio playback, 10 hours of talk time on 3G, 8 hours of Internet use on 3G, 10 hours of Internet use on 4G/LTE, 10 hours of Internet use on Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback and 250 hours of standby time.In the US, this "GSM" A1533 iPhone 5s originally was available locked to -- and subsidized by -- AT&T with 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB of storage, for US$199, US$299, or US$399, respectively, with a two-year contract. Unlocked and contract free, it originally was available for US$649, US$749, or US$849. On September 9, 2014, Apple discontinued the 64 GB option and dropped the price of the 16 GB and 32 GB models to US$99 and US$149 with contract and US$549 and US$599 unlocked and contract free. On September 9, 2015, Apple dropped the price of the 16 GB and 32 GB models to US$0 and US$49 with contract and US$450 and US$499 unlocked and contract free. It was discontinued altogether on March 21, 2016.Also see:
are all the differences between the iPhone 5s models? are all the differences between the iPhone 5c and the iPhone 5s? What are all the differences between these devices and the iPhone 5 replaced?
at site sponsor . No sales tax.
for fast cash at site sponsor . Instant quote & more.
with site sponsor . Batteries & more.
Tech Specs
Global Original Prices
Popular Q&As
Click on a category for
related details. The most commonly needed info is &open& by default, but all info is important.
Introduction Date:
September 10, 2013*
Discontinued Date:
March 21, 2016**
The "Introduction Date" refers to the date a model was introduced via press release. The "Discontinued Date" refers to the date a model either was replaced by a subsequent system or production otherwise ended.*This model was introduced on September 10, 2013 and was available for purchase on September 20, 2013. On November 22, 2013, Apple added configurations that were unlocked, contract free, and without a SIM card in the US.**The 64 GB option was discontinued September 9, 2014. The gold color option was discontinued September 9, 2015.
Also see: All iPhone models introduced in .
Processors:
1 (2 Cores)
Geekbench 2 (32):
Geekbench 2 provides 32-bit benchmarks for iOS models. This number is an average of user provided results as submitted to the . Higher numbers are better.
You also might be interested in
all Geekbench 2 user submissions for devices with the iPhone6,1 Model Identifier, which may include .
To dynamically compare Geekbench 2 results from different iPod touch, iPhone and iPad models side-by-side, please 's .
Geekbench 3 (32):
Geekbench 3 (32):
These Geekbench 3 benchmarks are in 32-bit mode and are for a single processor core and all processor cores, respectively. Both numbers reflect an average of user provided results as submitted to the . Higher numbers are better.
You also might be interested in reviewing
single core and multicore Geekbench 3 user submissions for devices with the iPhone6,1 Model Identifier, which may include .
To dynamically compare 32-bit Geekbench 3 results from different iPod touch, iPhone and iPad models side-by-side, 's .
Geekbench 3 (64):
Geekbench 3 (64):
These Geekbench 3 benchmarks are in 64-bit mode and are for a single processor core and all processor cores, respectively. Both numbers reflect an average of user provided results as submitted to the . Higher numbers are better.
You also might be interested in reviewing
single core and multicore Geekbench 3 user submissions for devices with the iPhone6,1 Model Identifier, which may include .
To dynamically compare Geekbench 3 results from different iPod touch, iPhone and iPad models side-by-side, 's .
Processor Speed:
Processor Type:
*Apple officially reports that the iPhone 5s uses an "Apple A7" processor and boasts that it is the "world's first smartphone with 64-bit desktop-class architecture," but does not specify clockspeed or number of cores. Apple also reports that the device has an "M7 motion coprocessor" that "continuously measures motion data" and includes accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass functions.However, the always excellent
was first to determine that the Apple A7 processor is a ARMv8 derivative of Apple's "Swift" dual core architecture called "Cyclone" and it runs at 1.3 GHz. It also is 28 nm, has a 64k/64k level 1 (instruction/data) cache and a 1 MB level 2 cache.Also see:
fast are the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s models compared to one another? How fast are the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s compared to the iPhone 5 and earlier iPhone models?
Onboard RAM:
Storage Capacity:
16, 32, 64 GB
*Apple provides no official details regarding RAM used by the iPhone 5s. However, as first reported by , it has 1 GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
Song Capacity:
Photo Capacity:
*Apple does not provide an official estimate for the number of songs, photos, and videos that the iPhone 5s models can hold, instead opting for just gigabytes.
USB Support:
Sync & Charge
Firewire Support:
The iPhone 5s models are capable of charging and syncing by USB via its Lightning connector. It does not offer a "disk mode" for file transfer.
Connectivity:
Lightning, Headphone
Case Type:
Form Factor:
Housing Color:
Controller:
Multi-touch
*The iPhone 5s models have three color options -- "space gray," which has a black glass front and a mostly medium toned "gunmetal" "gold," which has a white glass front and a mostly gold c and "silver," which has a white glass front and a mostly silver colored aluminum back. The gold color option was discontinued September 9, 2015.
Built-in Display:
Display Resolution:
The iPhone 5s models have a 4" (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch IPS "Retina" display with a
native resolution at 326 ppi. Apple also reports a 800:1 typical contrast ratio and a 500 cd/m2 typical brightness.Also see:
do I replace the glass cover, digitizer, and display (LCD screen) on the iPhone 5s?
Standard Wireless:
802.11a/b/g/n*
Standard Bluetooth:
*Apple notes that the iPhone 5s models support both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies of 802.11n Wi-Fi.This specific iPhone 5s -- the A1533 "GSM" model intended for the North American market (AT&T and T-Mobile in the US and Bell, Rogers, Telus, and affiliate brands in Canada), supports "UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, ,
MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900,
MHz); [and] LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)."
Cell Network:
8.0 Megapixels**
*This "GSM" A1533 iPhone 5s supports "UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, ,
MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900,
MHz); [and] LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)."
**The iPhone 5s models have dual cameras. The rear 8 megapixel "iSight" camera has 1.5 micron pixels and a f/2.2 aperture and supports HD video recording (1080p up to 30 FPS with audio). It also has a sapphire crystal lens cover, a dual LED-based flash that Apple refers to as "True Tone," a backside illumination sensor, a five-element lens, and a hybrid IR filter. In software, it supports autofocus, tap to focus, face detection, panorama, burst mode, and photo geotagging. The front "FaceTime" camera takes 1.2 megapixel photos and 720p HD video.
Battery Type:
Lithium Ion
Battery Life (Music):
In the US (and many other countries), site sponsor
sells replacement batteries for .In Australia, site sponsor
sells replacement batteries -- as well as glass covers, displays, and other parts and repair tools -- for .
Battery Life (Voice):
Standby Time:
*Apple reports that the iPhone 5s models provide "up to" 40 hours of audio playback, 10 hours of talk time on 3G, 8 hours of Internet use on 3G, 10 hours of Internet use on 4G/LTE, 10 hours of Internet use on Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback and 250 hours of standby time.Also see:
does my iPhone run out of power so quickly? How can I conserve battery life?
Apple Order No:
ME305LL/A*
Apple Subfamily:
*ME305LL/A is the order number for the 16 GB configuration, in gray, on AT&T. The 32 GB and 64 GB configurations, in gray, also on AT&T are ME308LL/A and ME311LL/A. The remaining AT&T configurations with 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB of storage, respectively, in gold are ME307LL/A, ME310LL/A, and ME313LL/A; and in silver are ME306LL/A, ME309LL/A, and ME312LL/A.The 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB configurations "contract-free" on T-Mobile are ME323LL/A, ME326LL/A, and ME329LL/A,
ME325LL/A, ME328LL/A, and ME331LL/A,
and ME324LL/A, ME327LL/A, and ME330LL/A, respectively in silver.Finally, the 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB configurations -- unlocked, contract free, and without a SIM card (introduced November 22, 2013) -- are ME296LL/A, ME299LL/A, and ME302LL/A ME298LL/A, ME301LL/A, and ME304LL/A and ME297LL/A, ME300LL/A, and ME303LL/A in silver.
Apple Model No:
A1533 (EMC 2642*)
Please note that this model number refers to more than one device.*Additionally, the EMC number is not externally listed on the device so it cannot be used readily for identification.
Also see: All iPhones with the
Model Number, the
EMC Number, and the
Model Identifier.
Pre-Installed OS:
iOS 7.0 (11A466)
Maximum OS:
This model is fully supported by the last version of iOS 9. It is fully supported by the current version of iOS 10 with the exception of the minor Raise to Wake feature.Also see:
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad models support iOS 10? Do some models "partially" support iOS 10? Which ones?
Dimensions:
4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30*
Avg. Weight:
3.95 oz. (112 g)
In inches - height by width by depth (123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm).
Mac Support:
Mac OS X 10.6.8*
Windows Support:
Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8
Apple reports that the iPhone 5s models, if syncing with iTunes is desired, are compatible with a Mac running "OS X 10.6.8 or later, and iTunes 11.1 or later."It is likewise compatible with a PC running "Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later" and iTunes 11.1 or later.
Audio Support:
Apple reports that the iPhone 5s supports "AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV."
Photo Support:
Apple does not formally specify photo formats for the iPhone 5s. However, it can sync photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats, from iTunes and iCloud.
Video Support:
Apple reports that the iPhone 5s supports "H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and . MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and . Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format."It also supports AirPlay Mirroring and video out to the Apple TV 2nd Gen or 3rd Gen as well as video mirroring and video out "up to" 1080p through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter and the Lightning to VGA Adapter.
Incl. Accessories:
Ships with "Apple EarPods [headphones] with Remote and Mic, Lightning to USB cable, [and] a USB power adapter."In the US (and many other countries), site sponsor
sells accessories like cases, stands, keyboards, speakers and more for .In Australia, site sponsor
sells cases, stands, chargers, docks and even parts for .
Original Price:
US$199, US$299, US$399*
Est. Current Retail:
US$250-US$350
*In the US, this iPhone 5s model originally was available for US$199, US$299, or US$399 with 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB of storage, respectively, locked to AT&T with a two-year contract. Contract free on T-Mobile, it originally was available for US$649, US$749, or US$849.**On September 9, 2014, Apple discontinued the 64 GB option and dropped the price of the 16 GB and 32 GB options to US$99 and US$149, locked to AT&T with a two-year contract. Unlocked and contract free, Apple cut the price to US$549 and US$599, respectively. On September 9, 2015, Apple dropped the price of the 16 GB and 32 GB models to US$0 and US$49 with contract and US$450 and US$499 unlocked and contract free. It was discontinued altogether on March 21, 2016.Photo Credit: Apple, Inc.
Global original prices for the iPhone 5s (GSM/North America/A1533) in 24 different countries an organized alphabetically by region. Please note that prices with an asterisk (*) are bound by carrier contractual obligations.
For global original prices for all iPod, iPhone, and iPad models in one particular country on a single page, please refer 's
If you have additional original prices
for this iPhone, please . Thank you.
Original Prices - North
& South America
C$719, C$819, C$919
MXN $10,599, $12,199, $13,799
United States:
US$199, US$299, US$399*
Original Prices - Europe
Luxembourg:
Netherlands:
Switzerland:
United Kingdom:
Original Prices - Asia
Hong Kong:
Indonesia:
The Philippines:
Singapore:
Original Prices - Australia & New Zealand
Australia:
New Zealand:
If you have additional original prices for this model, please . Thank you.
Ten of the most popular Q&As about the iPhone line follow.
are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever.
, , and the author thereof, shall not be held responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any
damages resulting from the use or inability to use the information within. For complete disclaimer and copyright
information please read and understand the
using either website. Use of any content or images without expressed permission is not allowed, although links to any page are welcomed and appreciated.土豪金iphone5s 16gb a1533(me307LL/a)无锁 - 巴士搜
> 土豪金iphone5s 16gb a1533(me307LL/a)无锁
手机无锁,金色16gb,88新(成色党请急速略过)快过保修期了。正在用联通3g无任何暗病问题,iphone5s通病的除外,无拆修。配件:钢化玻璃膜,金属边框一个,数据线一根,二手物品,一旦售出,无暗病质量问题影响使用的不退。2999爽快的可小刀,墨迹,记者勿扰,使用办法等请自行百度。有意的留个联系方式
其他交易信息:
6-28 14:38
5-31 12:31
5-28 21:50
5-18 18:59
5-14 20:05
¥275012-12 20:33
¥275012-12 18:06
12-12 18:03
交易信息:21:28:18 修改
注意事项:
1.涉及交易前,需详细了解相关产品信息及资料,并对交谈内容进行截图
2.有统计显示,被骗案例中,有超过95%是因为先付款转账交易的
3.为了您的资金安全,尽可能使用支付宝第三方担保付款
4.本论坛只是一个交易平台,买卖过程是双方自愿的个人行为,发生交易纠纷只能双方进行协商
苹果IPHONE&5S&16G&ME307LL/A&A1533&白色&美版&无锁&二网&美版,无锁,该机使用联通和移动,不能电信。&成色:正反面均有包膜,下面为该机实物图。&配件:单机一台,无任何配件。&新旧:该机是原装二手的,非全新,如您要求高、挑剔、或是成色党,请谨慎或直接购买全新的。交易:厦门本地的当面交易,外地的通过某宝交易拍下,并马上付款,不接受预定,收到货请48小时内确认收货。保修:收到货48小时内有硬件问题包退,15天内有硬件问题保修,自行拆修和其它人为一律不保。退换:人为损坏、成色差、不喜欢、以瑕疵为借口、等不退换,也请勿到手刀、或各种理由要求减价。咨询:请先详细查看介绍和实物图,然后有什么不清楚的地方再询问我,尽量一次性全部问完,因最近工作比较忙,也以免耽误您的宝贵时间。联系:有兴趣的请直接联系我QQ:&联系人:小童先生。格言:诚信做人,踏实做事。最后希望我们能交易愉快,=^_^=&一次交易,终身朋友&=^_^=。评论评论评论评论评论评论评论评论评论评论评论评论
诚信做人,踏实做事。
苹果IPHONE&5S&16G&ME307LL/A&A1533&白色&美版&无锁&二网
诚信做人,踏实做事。
苹果IPHONE&5S&16G&ME307LL/A&A1533&白色&美版&无锁&二网
诚信做人,踏实做事。
苹果IPHONE&5S&16G&ME307LL/A&A1533&白色&美版&无锁&二网&
诚信做人,踏实做事。
您需要登录后才可以发帖
其他登录方式:

我要回帖

更多关于 a1533 me298ll 电信 的文章

随机推荐