微信公众账号ZOL问答堂
关注微信,随时随地解答您的疑惑
ZOL问答堂官方微博@ZOL问答堂
关注成功!该问题被回答后,将给您发送站内短信。
您也可以通过关注问答堂微信,及时获得您关注问题的回答。
微信关注问题方法“”求助英语高手帮助翻译一下邮件·!!谢谢请不要用软件·!
求助英语高手帮助翻译一下邮件·!!谢谢请不要用软件·!
i am sorry this postcard did not open .
But i expected this. It is sometimes didicult with german providers.
The postcard only sayd "I love you". So it was nothing important.
So i have to write the same thing again.
First i wanted to know what happened to Jia Jia's brother. And how many brothers and sisters does she have? Did this accident happen in Quingdao or Changchun?
If you see or talk to her on the telephone please tell her i wish she will get better as soon as possible.
But now about my next trip to china. I think there was a small misunderstanding. The date is not confirmed from the customer untill now. But i might fly to Changchun on October 24th. so i think you will be back in Quingdao allready.
My plan was i wanted to spend a fiew days in Beijin on my way back home. And i thaught we can maybe meet there.
But like i told you the money i send you on monday was ment for your flight. When i flew from Quingdao to Beijin the ticket (only one way) cost 800 RMB. So you will need 1600 RMB. Maybe you can find a ceaper way to get to beijin.
So it is your desicion what you do with the money. SORRY! But there is a saying in germany: A gift does not need to be expensive as lon as it comes from your heart. I know this does not help you verry much. SORRY again!!!!
But now to your mail from today. The pictures are verry beautiful like allways. Because they are from you.
If i see these pictures i want to meet you as soon as possible. I hope we can find a way to meet in Beijin. I try to save as much money as i can to make this possible!!!!!
But now to your trip home. When will you leave Quingdao and when will you be back? Can we stay in contact during this time somehow (e-Mail or SMS)?
At last a fiew pictures from me (i think you have not seen pictures like this from me bevore) and from Rottenburg am Neckar. In germany we have some cities with allmost the same names. This sometimes confuses even german people.
Love and miss you so much i hohe you do not have such a bad weekend like last week.
i am sorry this postcard did not open .
But i expected this. It is sometimes didicult with german providers.
The postcard only sayd "I love you". So it was nothing important.
很抱歉这张明信片没有打开。
但我期待它。有时候这对德国赞助商来说有些困难。
这张明信片只写着“我爱你”。所以没有什么重要的内容。
So i have to write the same thing again.
First i wanted to know what happened to Jia Jia's brother. And how many brothers and sisters does she have? Did this accident happen in Quingdao or Changchun?
If you see or talk to her on the telephone please tell her i wish she will get better as soon as possible.
所以我只有再次写下同样的内容。
首先,我想知道佳佳的兄弟发生了什么事。还有她有多少兄弟姐妹?这事是发生在青岛还是长春?
如果你看见了她或者有机会跟她打电话的话,请你告诉她我希望她能尽快振作起来。
But now about my next trip to china. I think there was a small misunderstanding. The date is not confirmed from the customer untill now. But i might fly to Changchun on October 24th. so i think you will be back in Quingdao allready.
但现在烁烁我下次来中国的事。我觉得这里可能有些小误会。到现在消费者的日期还没有确定。但我可能会在10月24号飞去长春。所以我觉得你们已经回到了青岛。
My plan was i wanted to spend a fiew days in Beijin on my way back home. And i thaught we can maybe meet there.
But like i told you the money i send you on monday was ment for your flight. When i flew from Quingdao to Beijin the ticket (only one way) cost 800 RMB. So you will need 1600 RMB. Maybe you can find a ceaper way to get to beijin.
我计划在回去的路上花几天时间待在北京。我觉得我们可以在那见面。
但我想告诉你,我星期一寄给你的钱是给你买机票的。去哦从青岛去北京的机票(是单程的)花了800块钱。所以你可能需要1600元。不过你可能会选个更经济的方式去北京。
So it is your desicion what you do with the money. SORRY! But there is a saying in germany: A gift does not need to be expensive as lon as it comes from your heart. I know this does not help you verry much. SORRY again!!!!
所以现在是你决定怎么来花这笔钱。不好意思!但是在德国有句谚语:礼轻情意重。我知道这些钱不会帮你什么大忙。真抱歉。
But now to your mail from today. The pictures are verry beautiful like allways. Because they are from you.
If i see these pictures i want to meet you as soon as possible. I hope we can find a way to meet in Beijin. I try to save as much money as i can to make this possible!!!!!
But now to your trip home. When will you leave Quingdao and when will you be back? Can we stay in contact during this time somehow (e-Mail or SMS)?
现在说说你周一寄给我的信。照片像以前一样非常漂亮。因为它们是你的。我看见这些照片就想马上见到你。我希望我们能在北京见一面。我会尽量省下钱来使这次见面成为可能!至于你回家的旅程,你打算什么时候离开青岛?什么时候回来?我们能不能在此期间用邮件或者短信保持联系?
At last a fiew pictures from me (i think you have not seen pictures like this from me bevore) and from Rottenburg am Neckar. In germany we have some cities with allmost the same names. This sometimes confuses even german people.
Love and miss you so much i hohe you do not have such a bad weekend like last week.
最后这里是我的一张照片。(我相信你以前没看过这张照)这是在Rottenburg 拍的。在德国,我们有许多城市有着相同的名字。这可能连德国人都会感到困扰。
希望你不会再经历一个像上周一样糟糕的周末。爱你并思念着你。
略懂社热议
我很抱歉,此明信片没有打开。但我预计这一点。它有时与德国供应商不同明信片只是说“我爱你”。所以这是没有什么重要的。所以我必须写同样的事情了。首先,我想知道发生了什么,以佳佳兄弟。有多少兄弟姐妹,她有没有?难道这起事故发生在青岛分部还是长春?如果您看到或通过电话交谈,请告诉她我对她的愿望,她将获得更好的尽快。但现在我的下一次来中国。我觉得有一个小误会。该日期没有确定从客户到现在。不过,我可能会飞往长春10月24日。因此,我认为你将在青岛分部准备回来。我的计划是我想花北津1 fiew天回家的路上。我认为也许我们可以在这里举行。但是,就像我告诉你的钱我送你上周一是为您的航班言。当我飞到从青岛分部的北津票(只有一条路)费用800元人民币。所以,你将需要1600元人民币。也许你可以找到一个便宜的方法去北津。因此,这是你的你的钱做。对不起!但有一个在德国说:礼物不需要昂贵的离子,因为它从你的内心。我知道这不会帮助你柠了。对不起了!!但现在到您的邮件从今天。这些照片是柠美丽像永诺。因为他们是您的意见。如果我看到这些照片,我想见到您尽快。我希望我们能够找到一种方法,以满足在北津。我希望能够节省多少钱,我可以使这成为可能!!!!!但现在您的旅行家。你什么时候离开青岛和你什么时候回来?我们能否保持联系在此期间,某种(电子邮件或SMS)?最后由我图片(我想你没有看到我这样的照片)和罗滕堡上午内卡。在德国,我们有相同的名称一些城市。这有时甚至德国人混淆。爱和怀念你因此,我十分霍厄你没有这样一个像上周糟糕的周末。
这封信中,有一些词好像是错的。我只能翻译成这样了,很抱歉,帮不上你。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号贴出跟客户的往来邮件,麻烦帮忙分析一下,怎么挽救,谢谢 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1155750
积分 11818
阅读权限 80
贴出跟客户的往来邮件,麻烦帮忙分析一下,怎么挽救,谢谢
红色字体为客户回复,蓝色字体为我的回复。这个客户应该算是个潜在客户,可能是我先入为主的观念,自己实在是看不出他所说的自相矛盾。请各位帮忙看一下,我该怎么挽回?谢谢。另外不知道该贴在哪个地方,暂时先借用一下这里,如果不是,请斑竹帮忙移到该去的地方。
Thank you very much for your prices for the fishing ropes, as requested.
Please send us by courier small samples of required quality ropes and twines in brilliant/shining colours for examination and action.&&
Our mailing address is as follows:
*********Ltd
Attn: ******
Tel: *******
Please confirm if your quoted prices are same for both ropes.
Thank you once again and have a very fruitful business week.
Best regards
Tel: *****
E-mail: *****
Sample will be sent to you.The raw material market by now little difference,so the PP fishing rope has the same price as the PE fishing rope.
According to our company rules,free samples will be provided,but customer have to pay the courier charge.Please realize our position.Hope you can undersand.Thank you.Could you tell me your courier account just like DHL,UPS etc?
Awaiting your news.
Best wishes & Regards,
Please we just need a total minimum courier parcel weight of 0.5kg of your samples through any cheapest courier service for examination and trial order.
Hope you will co-operate and send us the samples at earliest.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Best regards
Dear ***,
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
The sample is ready already.
As each day we have so many samples to send, it won't be a small amount. So our company have the rules that the freight and sample cost should be paid by our customer.And once we receive your order, we'll return this money to you. I hope you can undertand us and it'll be much appreciated.If you not have courier account we also accept T/T or Western Union.We will consult relevant courier company here and inform you how much postage you should pay to our account.
Awaiting your news.Thank you.
Best wishes & Regards,
Please send us your mailing address.
Thanks and Best regards
Glad to have your prompt reply.
If you though the Western Union.The following is our information:
Name& &:****&&***
(******.,Ltd& &Industrial *******,Shandong,China&&P.C.:****&&TEL:+*** )
The courier charges:is $75 for the first catty and $18 for the subsequent catties.
If you remittance, please inform me your information.(remitter,amount,telephone number and tracking number).Thank you.
Awaiting your news.
Thanks for your e-mail.
Please inform us immediately the samples are ready to enable us authorise EMS to pick the parcel from your office for shipment to us. The total minimum weight for EMS parcel shipment is 0.70kg. Please send us also your catalogue with the samples.
Awaiting your early reply.
Best regards
We have communicated with the local EMS office,they said TNT or DHL are safer than EMS.They cost just as much.Pay about $93 (0.7kg). Once we receive your order, we'll return this money to you.We immediately ship the samples of receiving your payment.So,If you remittance, please immediately inform us your information.(remitter,amount,telephone number and tracking number).Thank you.
Best wishes & Regards,
Did you received my other email about express way today?What about the final decision about use which express?We need your comments to go ahead.Any comments by return will be much appreciated.Thank you.
Awaiting your news.
Best wishes & Regards,
(此封邮件客户直接回复的我发给他的内容,不知道是不小心发错了还是要表达什么意思,让我自己揣测)
Sample will be sent to you.The raw material market by now little difference,so the PP fishing rope has the same price as the PE fishing rope.
According to our company rules,free samples will be provided,but customer have to pay the courier charge.Please realize our position.Hope you can undersand.Thank you.Could you tell me your courier account just like DHL,UPS etc?
Awaiting your news.
Best wishes & Regards,
Sorry to trouble you again.I didn't konw your just email mean.The&&contents as following.Please confirm.Thank you.
Awaiting your news.
Best wishes & Regards,
Dear ****,
Good morning.
I had sent to some pictures about PP/PE 3-Strand rope and PE twine.Please check it.And if you have any comments please advice us.We need your comments to go ahead.Thank you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes & Regards,
Have a nice weekend.
Did you received our product pictures(PP/PE 3-strand rope and PE twine).
Anyway,if any needs in the future,please do not hesitate to contact me.It's my pleasure to be on service of you.
Thanks and best regards,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Even though, we are ready to distribute your products here in ***, we are sorry to inform you that the inconsistent in your 3 e-mails of August 17, is mitigating against our efforts.
Infact, we are familiar with some of the Chinese exporters and are very careful in selecting our suppliers.
Best regards
客户新回复的邮件在17楼。
[ 本帖最后由 baifenghua 于
09:47 编辑 ]
(君吉如月)
UID 1107266
阅读权限 25
怎么没有高手支招啊
UID 1415747
阅读权限 25
According to our company rules,free samples will be provided,but customer have to pay the courier charge.& && && && && && && &&&So our company have the rules that the freight and sample cost should be paid by our customer. 是这个前后不一致吗!
UID 1448166
积分 30379
阅读权限 120
来自 广东佛山
回复 #3 twinshe218 的帖子
对呀,产品费用到底是你们公司付还是客人付?
UID 211724
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 10
他最后的意思说了解中国客户,是不是说对中国客户不太信任的意思
UID 1415747
阅读权限 25
最好的那句话意思应该是对选择供应商比较挑剔,从反面说这个采购商会是个不错的客户,想选择一个值得信赖的供应商。不过就是有点婆妈,楼主干脆直接提供些资料给他,让他在自己那边付了快递费,然后安排快递公司来取件好了。这样应该是最好的解决方法的。
UID 1155750
积分 11818
阅读权限 80
原帖由 twinshe218 于
14:10 发表
最好的那句话意思应该是对选择供应商比较挑剔,从反面说这个采购商会是个不错的客户,想选择一个值得信赖的供应商。不过就是有点婆妈,楼主干脆直接提供些资料给他,让他在自己那边付了快递费,然后安排快递公司 ... 请问怎么提供资料?他们怎么安排公司取件?谢谢
UID 1155750
积分 11818
阅读权限 80
原帖由 twinshe218 于
12:10 发表
According to our company rules,free samples will be provided,but customer have to pay the courier charge.& && && && && && && &&&So our company have the rules that the freight and sample cost shou ...
。我再回个邮件澄清一下,样品免费,快递费他出。好粗心呐,但愿就这里自相矛盾
[ 本帖最后由 baifenghua 于
14:18 编辑 ]
(吃饭不洗碗)
所谓黑人,在非一洲
UID 394640
积分 18361
阅读权限 120
Thanks for your e-mail.
Please inform us immediately the samples are ready to enable us authorise EMS to pick the parcel from your office for shipment to us. The total minimum weight for EMS parcel shipment is 0.70kg. Please send us also your catalogue with the samples.
Best regards
客户是打算叫EMS来你公司取件~~你之前不是叫他提供账号吗?
你后面的邮件又说叫他打钱,那不是自相矛盾了啊
(Slewing bearing, bearing, ...)
UID 1256650
积分 17607
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 80
来自 Henan Province Luoyang Ji ...
净说一些没有用的话,就是不解决问题。
你前面说了,可以提供免费的样品,后面又说,一般是:样品和邮寄费用由客户出,到底是哪个呀?然后,有了订单,可以退还。
真是的,就像6# 楼说的,你直截了当一点不行吗?,就是:这是我们公司的什么什么账户,你打过来邮寄费用,我就发样品。或者他先付了快递费用,让他们安排快递公司来取件即可。
UID 1415747
阅读权限 25
回复 #7 baifenghua 的帖子
你把样本重量,公司地址,邮编等资料告诉他,客户把这些资料告诉他们那边的快递公司,付了快递费,然后那边快递公司通知国内快递公司到你公司取样品。我想他本来就小心翼翼的找供应商,你让他打款给你肯定不太愿意,既然这样,那让他安排上门取件就是最佳方法了。
(吃饭不洗碗)
所谓黑人,在非一洲
UID 394640
积分 18361
阅读权限 120
i am sorry that i misunderstood the means of email you sent me before.now i got it.
the samples are ready along with the catalogue.the parcel total weight is XXkg.the sizes of it is X X. the samples is free for you.
and Our factory detail addresss is
pls arrange the EMS to pick the samples up.thanks.
Best Regards
(Eva Hwang)
UID 1248232
阅读权限 40
上次我也是太粗心了,弄错了很多东西,我现在比较有头绪了
UID 1415747
阅读权限 25
都是错误中前进。铜子们勿伤心。
UID 1388902
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
这次还能挽回。 有了这次教训 以后就不会这么粗心了。