flightless bird 钢琴,American Mouth谁有这首歌求发邮箱

分享到:播放历史全选1
1.影视原声 - flightless bird, american mouth免费下载和在线试听mp3顺畅播放2.影视原声 - flightless bird, american mouth链接外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接3.这首影视原声 - flightless bird, american mouth歌曲链接由网友上传并提供分享4.把这首歌曲mp3链接地址推荐给你的朋友,可以让他们免费获得本歌曲链接音乐名称:影视原声 - flightless bird, american mouth音乐大小:3.7 MB上传会员:游客上传时间:下载地址:QQ空间、MP3背景音乐外链地址/music1/3FC7AD2FB1DD/.mp3歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢歌手:《Flightless Bird, American Mouth》相似歌曲Flightless Bird, American Mouth歌词 Diving too deep for coinsAll of your straight blind eyesWide on my plastic toysAnd when the cops closed the fairI cut my long baby hairStole me a dog-eared mapAnd called for you everywhereHave I found you?Flightless bird, jealous, weepingOr lost you?American mouthBig bill loomingNow I’m a fat house catCursing my sore blunt tongueWatching the warm poison ratsCurl through the wide/white fence cracksKissing on magazine photosThose fishing lures thrown in the cold and cleanBlood of Christ mountain streamHave I found you?Flightless bird, brown hair bleedingOr lost you?American mouthBig bill, stuck going downFlightless Bird, American Mouth LRC歌词 [ti:Flightless Bird, American Mout][ar:Iron & Wine][al:][00:-0.40]Flightless Bird, American Mouth[00:-0.30]Iron & Wine[00:-0.20][00:-0.07]I was a quick wet boy[00:04.73]Diving too deep for coins[00:09.42]All of your straight blind eyes[00:13.94]Wide on my plastic toys[00:18.58]And when the cops closed the fair[00:22.96]I cut my long baby hair[00:27.66]Stole me a dog-eared map[00:32.22]And called for you everywhere[00:36.69][00:37.98]Have I found you?[00:43.16]Flightless bird, jealous, weeping[00:56.86]Or lost you?[01:01.47]American mouth[01:06.30]Big bill looming[01:14.49][01:15.00]Now I’m a fat house cat[01:19.78]Cursing my sore blunt tongue[01:24.35]Watching the warm poison rats[01:28.97]Curl through the wide/white fence cracks[01:33.62]Kissing on magazine photos[01:39.02]Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean[01:47.47]Blood of Christ mountain stream[01:51.76][01:52.83]Have I found you?[01:57.87]Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding[02:11.53]Or lost you?[02:16.48]American mouth[02:21.11]Big bill, stuck going down & 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth lyrics |
uUnregistered2Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!I was a quick, wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long, baby hair
And stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere
Have I found you
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you, American mouth
Big bill looming
Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore, blunt tongue
Watching the warm, poisoned rats
Curl through the white fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures
Thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream
Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding
Or lost you, American mouth
Big bill still going downLyrics taken from /lyrics/i/iron_wine/flightless_bird_american_mouth.htmlExplanationsnew
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
uUnregisteredAdd your replyAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Fall Out Boy&Eminem&Maroon 5&Taylor Swift&Major Lazer&Selena Gomez&Sia&Side A&ASAP Rocky&Taylor SwiftUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered

我要回帖

更多关于 flightless bird 的文章

随机推荐