Error 1962: No operating system pdffound. Boot seque

Your question
&&&Lenovo H330 - Error 1962 on startup - Clicking Noise at Boot and HDD not recognized in Windows Install&
Have you checked the partition on the primary storage drive? Can you verify what the actual hard disk capacity is?
g-unit1111 said:Have you checked the partition on the primary storage drive? Can you verify what the actual hard disk capacity is?
Hi there. The capacity is 500GB, and I only have one drive so that one showing would be the only drive which is odd as it is showing 3.9 GB
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Everything is telling you that your hard disk is dead. I see no reason to doubt that.
The drive you see is probably related to your DVD drive.
McHenryB said:Everything is telling you that your hard disk is dead. I see no reason to doubt that.
The drive you see is probably related to your DVD drive.
Yeah. I think it is dead too. Do you think the click noise is the click of death too?
Do you think it is possible to salvage these OEM parts but the hard drive and put them all in a new case with a new PSU and a GPU? Or is everything proprietary and won't work with other cases?
Personally, I would just put a new hard drive in it.
Easier said than done unfortunately. The insides are so hard to pull about as everything is insanely compact and I was looking to buy a new PC anyway. Do you reckon the insides can be salvaged?
The H330 is a Small Form Factor desktop machine, not a laptop. That's good since you should be able to put all those parts (with a replacement hard drive too) into a mid-tower chassis and go from there. That will also give you an opportunity to clean the components of dust - the H61 chipset with the 2nd gen Core CPU should still be a viable combination, I don't think I'd change anything other than the chassis and adding a hard drive. It may have a small form factor PSU also which would be tricky to mount in a tower chassis so you might want to look at a quality PSU also. Note: if looking to replace a PSU, do not cut your budget there, it is a vital part of the PC and everything the PC does depends upon it providing accurate power - we can help if/when deciding on a PSU
Hi C12Friedman.
If I was to move all the parts to another case, and of course replacing the hard drive and the PSU, would it be viable to add in a graphics card to play games?
Edit - I remember when I opened up the computer, I found some huge rubber funnel thing over the heat sink fan of the CPU, and the fan was not mounted on straight. as in when you look at it it was orientated like a diamond. Would I need to put on the rubber funnel when moving the parts or can I make do without it?
Yes, another advantage of a mid-tower chassis would be that a full size graphics card will fit - not limited to the half-height models of graphics cards that came with some models of the H330.
I'm rather nervous about this as I have never actually built a computer before. What PSU would you suggest and when I remove the mobo, are the screws clearly marked on it, and I'm guessing the standoffs that come with it will be fully compatible with a new case? Which case would you suggest and graphics card for a build (re-using every part but the hard drive) to play games like Battlefield 4 for example at high or even medium?
When I remove the mobo, can I just remove the screws and completely take off the mobo without remove the heat sink and CPU?
Edit - I also want to upgrade the RAM completely to 8GB, would you suggest any particular sticks that are compatible?
Replacing the hard drive looks to be a v certainly far simpler than putting the existing components in a new case:
Often these sort of machines have unique motherboards and power supplies that just won't fit in a standard case and cannot be substituted with standard components. I don't know if that's the case here, but if you were thinking of replacing the computer anyway I really don't see the point of going to that trouble. But to get it working again by just replacing the hard drive - and they cost next to nothing nowadays - seems more worthwhile to me.
A new case will come with all screws and standoffs needed to mount most any hardware that'll fit. You'll want to use the standoffs that come with the case.
Looking over some of Lenovo's documentation I'm seeing that there are two versions of the motherboard in the H330, one that does have a PCIe slot and also one that does not - I'm going to suggest looking at your motherboard to determine which you have - if the PCIe slot does not exist on you motherboard you would not be able to put a graphics card on it and I might then suggest looking to a new motherboard/CPU combo - you should be able to use your current ram still.
See if the PCIe lane is on your board, we can go from there
C12Friedman said:A new case will come with all screws and standoffs needed to mount most any hardware that'll fit. You'll want to use the standoffs that come with the case.
Looking over some of Lenovo's documentation I'm seeing that there are two versions of the motherboard in the H330, one that does have a PCIe slot and also one that does not - I'm going to suggest looking at your motherboard to determine which you have - if the PCIe slot does not exist on you motherboard you would not be able to put a graphics card on it and I might then suggest looking to a new motherboard/CPU combo - you should be able to use your current ram still.
See if the PCIe lane is on your board, we can go from there
I can confirm there is a black slot beneath the CPU. Looks like it is a PCI e slot
Good, then it should be rather straight forward to swap cases and add a graphics card and PSU - at this point I'm going to refer you to our sister site, Tom's Hardware Forum, systems section
(you should log in automatically there, same login info as here) to start a "change case and PSU" thread - I'll be looking there. That'll provide you some other insight outside of my narrow scope along with (hopefully) more good information
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Read discussions in other Laptop Tech Support categories
Ask the community
Top Experts Laptop
King Dranzer
2902 messages since 8/16/16
32102 messages since 4/5/09
3595 messages since 10/12/12
All badges
Forum help
Latest Reports
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
add to twitter
add to facebook
ajouter un flux RSSError 1962 No operating system found. Boot sequ_百度知道
Error 1962 No operating system found. Boot sequ
我的联想一体机,开机出现这个了 ?是什么情况?
我有更好的答案
press F1 to repeat boot sequence.是安装系统的主分区未设置为活动,需要将primary partition 设置为活动即可,建议用u盘进WINPE里打开DiskGenius把系统分区设置为活动分区主分区。第二种办法Error 1962 No operating system found:开机箱将钮扣电池取下放电,然后开机试试:Error 1962:NO operating system found . Boot sequ这居英文的意思是:没有找到可用的操作系统。第一种办法:这种情况适用于重新ghost装系统后出现,相当于恢复bios为默认设置。第三种办法:不用去恢复bios,直接自己开机按DEL键进bios去设置你的硬盘为第一启动盘试试。最后实在不行,可以用分区工具设置
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Lenovo Yang days M6600d installed FreeBSD system, but after starting out Error 1962: No operating system found. error has been successfully installed
After the search information found problems should be the system hard drive does not support the GPT format (still need to be confirmed).
Then when installing the system, hard disk format with MBR format. As shown in Figure 1:
The MBR format is installed by Figure 1 double system.
In this case no freebsd-boot partition.
The system can be a normal start operation after installation.
Posted by Aldrich at October 06, 2014 - 8:34 AMError 1962: No Operating system found. Lenovo Workstation [SOLVED]error 1962 no operating system found_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
error 1962 no operating system found
&&error 1962 no operating system found
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 no operating system 的文章

随机推荐