还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢一封有意思的交友邮件 - 外贸心情 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1368946
阅读权限 60
来自 Shanghai
一封有意思的交友邮件
呵呵,大概是昨天上午收到一封 victoria bugiba的邮件,邮件里面说想和我交个朋友,用词有点肉麻的,动不动就喊亲爱的,吓我一跳,这小姑娘也太不含蓄了,她告诉我是从本坛得到我的消息……一看就是那种群发的,咱也不能不回呢,咱也洋洋洒洒一大篇回过去了,呵呵,今天一打开邮箱,就收到了她的回复,嘿嘿,写的太长了,看得就有点费力,她说她是哭着写这封信的,我真想告诉她,我是笑着看完这封信的,想想还是算了吧,做人别这么刻薄,心想:这封信也不知被复制,粘贴了多少回,呵呵,即使这样咱也得回啊:
a wonderful story, yeah? i appreciate ur great imagination, i'm not ur Mr right who can help u escape from refuge camp!
may u good luck!
写完了余兴未尽,到网上搜了一下,发现还真有兄弟收到过!呵呵,这样的邮件打眼就能看出端倪,不过挺好玩的,给枯燥单调的生活调剂一下……
(论坛年度精英)
单身优质会员
UID 1354692
积分 103282
帖子 27496
福步币 238 块
阅读权限 120
来自 浙江宁波
LZ好心态啊
UID 1312489
阅读权限 40
楼主这么走运?!我怎么就没收到这样的邮件呢,也让我枯燥单调的生活多点乐趣啊!
UID 1289544
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
是不是一个黑人美眉啊?骗子而已啦
UID 1304780
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #1 Vincit 的帖子
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
UID 1368946
阅读权限 60
来自 Shanghai
呵呵,是个黑人女孩子,估计照片也不是本人的,感觉黑人女孩子长得都差不多,这种邮件应该发给我的外教,那家伙老色鬼一个,本来想忽悠她呢,想想还是算了,没有闲工夫给她纠缠……
UID 1377164
阅读权限 25
现在的小女孩都这么厉害啊
那我不是OUT了
UID 1368946
阅读权限 60
来自 Shanghai
回复 #7 憩。520。 的帖子
她给我讲,如果可以,愿意做我老婆,太离谱了!
UID 1368946
阅读权限 60
来自 Shanghai
为什么我加入福步论坛之后,竟被这么多黑人女孩子看上,早晨刚刚打开邮箱,哇塞,两封邮件,一封是Marriam Gobah的交友邮件,属于开发信的那种,估计是按照victoria bugiba的既定套路,一封是 Ms.Ann Kebe直接求助信,省掉了开发环节,估计是一伙人干的,每次都是洋洋洒洒一大篇,发一次算是娱乐,天天发可就是构成骚扰了,真是不卡忍受啦,现在给大家曝光一下这两封邮件和照片仅供参考,如果收到类似邮件,直接删了:
Happy day to you, I am&&Marriam&&i saw your profile today and i like it very much,which makes me to write to you to let you know that i am interested in you,therefore i will like you to write me back so that i will tell you futher about myself and send you also my picture for you to know me physically. I will be waiting for your reply.. wish you all the best for
your day. Marriam
这是Marriam Gobah的
Hello Dear friend.
The Season's greetings to you and your family .how are you today ?, I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life but there is need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life , please bear with me.i will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss Ann Kebe 29years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Dr.Johnson Kebe&&the former vice president of the Republic of Liberia and standard bearer of the Liberian National Union , My father was died by car crash on Wednesday night, November 24,2004 while he was travelling from Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA). .
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, m receiving from my step mother.. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents..
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum US$4.400,000.00 Million(Four Million four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in the Security Company with my name as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of the money.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money to your account for me to start coming over to your country and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you...
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will plead&&with some one who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response..
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred.
I will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Ann Kebe.
这是Ms.Ann Kebe的邮件
I am Victoria Bugiba ,female , i will like to establish long lasting relationship with, i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i saw your profile at (第一封开发信)
Good day dearest .
How are you today? and how is life over there in your country? I hope that you are in the atmosphere of peace and love. My dear I am writing this letter with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.
I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well I am Miss Victoria Bugiba 24years old girl from Rwanda, but presently staying in the camp here in Dakar Senegal, West Africa. Dear and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency.
In nutshell,My late father Dr. Fredrick Bugiba was the Managing Director Chevron Petroleum Company Limited in Kigali a city in Rwanda East Part of Africa, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state. But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.
My father of blessed memory deposited a sum of $5.300,000 Us Dollars in the Bank at standard chartered bank London, with my name as the next of kin .However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of ($5.3million)Five million three hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in FINANCIAL FIRM) which i am the next of kin. Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.Due to my political status as a refuge.
Moreover, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my academics studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, before the crisis started in my country.
It is my intention to compersate you with 20% of the total money for your services/assistant to help me transfer the fund to your account in your position, if you will not like me to stay with you and manage the money together, and the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your country. This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Furthermore,you can contact the Financial firm for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorization on your name, that will enable the Financial Firm to deal with you on my behalf. Please do keep this only to your self ok, please I beg you not to disclose it to any one until I come over to your home, once the fund is been transferred to your account in your position. I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your wife and manage the money. I am staying at the female hostel here in the camp.
Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal.please call me with this Rev father Martins number +221-77 185 96 66 he is the father here in the camp if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Victoria Bugiba from Rwanda.
Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, Attach under here is my photo have a nice view on it. Thanks as i hope to receive your response soonest.
Yours Truly
Miss Victoria.(还有一朵玫瑰花没有显示哦,这是第二封)
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
[ 本帖最后由 Vincit 于
08:17 编辑 ]
UID 1362804
福步币 52 块
阅读权限 25
想当初第一次收到这样的邮件,我是一个单词一个单词照着字典翻译出来才看明白的,那个郁闷啊
浪费我感情
UID 1368946
阅读权限 60
来自 Shanghai
回复 #10 帝帝喾 的帖子
呵呵,你不会是把它当成询盘了吧?看来你要努力哦,不然的话会很吃力的!