唉。用iPhone好心塞啊。Wi-Fimac开wi fi手机连不上上。玩游戏会不在同一个服务器上。app sto

FAQIf you have a question that’s not answered below, please email us at Remote Mouse Failed to connect to my computer?Please check by the following steps:
1. Make sure that the Remote Mouse server program is running rightly on your computer.
2. Your computer's Firewall, or any other Anti-virus software is not blocking the Remote Mouse server.
3. The Wi-Fi of your mobile device is turned on
4. Your mobile device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi (or personal hotspot).
5. In some networks, the \"Auto Detect & Connect\" function may not work. Please try manually connecting, by scanning the QR code generated by Remote Mouse server. Or entering your computer's IP address.
6. Some routers' settings may affect connection. In this case, try turn off and reconnect the Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
7. The ultimate solution to all - reboot your mobile device and router
8. If you are using server version 2.57 and have set up a connection password, make sure the Remote Mouse app on your mobile device is also update to date.
Failed to make In-App Purchase? (iOS)1. Please go to your iPhone's Settings -> General -> Restrictions. Make sure the "In App Purchase" is turned on.
2. Reboot your device and try to purchase again.
I made purchases in the FREE version, can I use them in the PRO version? (iOS)Yes. But currently only the iPhone version supports transferring purchases.
Please make sure that the FREE and PRO version on your phone are both higher than version 3.1. Open the PRO version, go to the "Panels" screen and scroll to the bottom. Click "Transfer Purchases" and wait for a while. The application will finish the transmission automatically.
How to drag a window?On the computer screen, place the cursor on a window's header bar. If you use an iOS device, hold and move with three fingers. For Android users, double click, then hold and move with one finger.
If you prefer the "traditional" way, you can go to the "Settings" screen (the gear icon), turn on "Show Mouse" option. Go back to the main control screen. Hold the left mouse button and move your finger on the trackpad.
How to change the two-finger scrolling direction?Go to the "Settings" screen (the gear icon), turn on / off "Natural Scrolling".
How to disconnect with my computer?For iPhone, exit the app or lock your screen will automatically disconnect
For iPad, click "Disconnect" in the Home screen
For Android device or Windows phone, click the "Back" button
I can't type non-English characters correctly. (iOS)Go to the "Settings" Screen, enable "Keyboard buffer". Go back to the "Mouse & Trackpad" screen. Switch to the non-English keyboard you want to use, finish typing and click "Enter / Return" to send.
My antivirus software detects virus?Our server program requires certain computer privileges in order to communicate with the mobile app. Some antivirus may mistake it as a virus.
If your program is downloaded from the official channels, we can guarantee that the program has no virus.
How to get my computer's QR code?Run Remote Mouse on your Mac / PC. Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC) and choose "Show QR code" on the pop-up menu.
How to get my computer's IP address?Run Remote Mouse on your Mac / PC. Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC) and choose "Show IP Address" on the pop-up menu.
How to protect my computer from being connected by other people?Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC), choose Settings" -> Set password for your computer -> Apply
How to reset / change password on the server?Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC), choose "Settings" -> Leave both fields empty -> Click "Apply".
You will see the notification "Password has been disabled". Which means the password has been reset successfully.
You can enter your new password directly into the text fields, click "OK" to change the password.
Can I use Remote Mouse under 3G Network?Yes.
Method 1 - Open your mobile phone's personal hotspot. Connect your computer to your mobile phone's hotspot. Remote Mouse will not consume your 3G data. But make sure there is no other data consumption activity on your computer during this period.
Method 2 - If your computer is connected to Internet via a router (which is the normal situation), you need to set your router's Port Forwarding to TCP 1978 / UDP 1978, then visit
on your computer to acquire the IP address.
Open Remote Mouse on your mobile device, enter the acquired IP address to connect.
If your computer is connected to Internet directly, please visit
on your computer to acquire the IP address. Then open Remote Mouseon your mobile device, enter acquired the IP address to connect.
Can I use Remote Mouse without Wi-Fi?1. If you use a Mac with airport mode, click the Apple icon on the top left corner. Select "System Preferences" -> "Sharing" -> "Internet Sharing". Your Mac will be transformed into a Wi-Fi hotspot. Then connect your mobile device to your Mac's Wi-Fi.
2. If you use Windows 7, you can install
which can transfer Windows 7 into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Is Remote Mouse compatible with OSX 10.5 and 10.6?Please click
to download the server compatible for Mac OSX 10.5 and 10.6 (32bit). Some advanced features are NOT supported in this version.
How to know if Remote Mouse is running on my computer?The Remote Mouse server does not have a "usual" running window. It works only in the background. The Remote Mouse icon shows up on the taskbar after launching (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC).
I got an "Already Running?" notification, but Remote Mouse is not running on my PC.Normally this situation happens when the communication port (TCP 1978 / UDP 1978) is occupied. Remote Mouse can't launched properly.
If you has multiple user accounts logged in on your PC, please check that if Remote Mouse is running under another account.
If you do not have multiple user accounts, please check that if any other networking software uses the same communication port.
How do I know when to update the server program?For Windows, the Remote Mouse server will automatically check version when starting up. Update reminder will be prompted if there is a new version available.
You can also click the server icon on taskbar, choose "Preferences", click "About" tab to see the current version number. Click "Check for update" to see if there is a new version available.
For Mac, if you downloaded the server from the Mac App Store, it will show update reminder when a new version is available.
Please mind that the version on the Mac App Store supports only Mac OSX 10.7 or higher.
How to completely remove Remote Mouse from the computer?If you would like to uninstall Remote Mouse, please quit the program by right-clicking on the icon in your taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC) and selecting "Quit", then uninstall.
What communication port does Remote Mouse use?TCP 1978 and UDP 1978. Photo Transfer Failed to connect to my computer?Please check by the following steps:
1. Make sure that the Remote Mouse server program is running rightly on your computer.
2. Your computer's Firewall, or any other Anti-virus software is not blocking the Remote Mouse server.
3. The Wi-Fi of your mobile device is turned on
4. Your mobile device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi (or personal hotspot).
5. In some networks, the \"Auto Detect & Connect\" function may not work. Please try manually connecting, by scanning the QR code generated by Remote Mouse server.
6. Some routers' settings may affect connection. In this case, try turn off and reconnect the Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
7. The ultimate solution to all - reboot your mobile device and router
Can I use Photo Transfer under 2/3/4G network?Yes. Please enable your mobile phone's Personal Hotspot on one mobile device. Then connect another device (or computer) to this hotspot. Transferring pictures will not consume any mobile data.
Some photos were compressed after transferring?The maxium image size on an iOS device is restricted to 3840px*2160px. Therefore, any picture exceeds the limitation will be auto resized.
How to change the target folder on my computer?Click the server icon on your computer taskbar to open the program window. Choose Settings and change the target folder directory.
My antivirus software detects virus?Our server program requires certain computer privileges in order to communicate with the mobile app. Some antivirus may mistake it as a virus.
If your program is downloaded from the official channels, we can guarantee that the program has no virus.
The password set on the computer server is invalid?Our server program supports not only Photo Transfer, but also Remote Mouse. Currently, the password protection only works with Remote Mouse.冬至,小编的双手已被封印,是时候远离鼠标键盘多出去走走了。
苹果的地图服务从来没有给人留下过太多的好印象,毕竟自诞生起各种各样的问题就一直在...
所有 TGA 获得提名的游戏会在全部上架平台(PS/Xbox/Steam)上进行打折活动。
如果苹果能开发出一种新的外壳,那也算是创新了。
从PowerBook到MacBook Pro,看苹果笔记本电脑如何进化。
该机据称将于明年 1 月份发布。
苹果的激活锁功能被破解,这意味着iOS设备有被潜在攻击的危险。
很多调研报告和分析言论总是那么不靠谱,但却总是能制造恐慌并让人信以为真,在没有事...
游戏的画面确实非常漂亮,简单的线条同样将各种钻井设施描绘的活灵活现,人设方面也是...
《Post Brutal》作为一款末日丧尸系游戏,本身对于剧情的把握还是比较出色的,并且在...
本作是一款冒险游戏,改编自世界知名童话《睡美人》。
开发商 [adult swim] 。游戏支持中文版本,玩家们体验上不会有太大的障碍,可玩性比较...
在这款游戏之中,玩家将会亲自感受到每一步都要相当心机,因为光靠“躺赢”你可能抵不...
顾名思义!《太阳系》这款应用主要就是希望能够邀请孩子们一起探索太阳系,在太空中遨...
游戏开发商 Istom Games 在苹果商店当中推出了一款幽默恶搞风格的僵尸游戏 《终结者Z...
闲来没事摇一摇,手机竟然又满电了。
国内用户应该会最关心App Store商店活动有没有。
如果这封邮件是真实的,那么 AirPods 的推出日期总算是有了眉目~
苹果上个月调查发现,亚马逊平台上所谓的正版充电头以及数据线,有超过 90% 都是冒牌...
在文字输入方面,不少人还是希望能配有一个物理键盘以便能更快更舒服地进行打字操作。
显示 6 到 8 周内发货没多久,又再度回归到无货状态,一小会就卖完了?
随着MFi认证的概念越来越被消费者所熟知,但假冒的也开始增多了。
如果你觉得苹果官方推出的充电保护壳太难看的话,ThinCharge 会是一个不错的选择。
高分求助!无法进行iphone通话,您的iphone必须与此ipad在相同wi-fi网络才能拨打电话
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1793 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
金苹果, 积分 1990, 距离下一级还需 1010 积分
本帖最后由 wxy13921 于
12:45 编辑
之前偶然发现了ios8系统的连续互通功能,挺好用,即便你的iphone在客厅,你仍然可以用你的其他苹果设备接打电话!可忽然发现现在又失效了,请问大神告诉我这是为什么?我确定这两台设备都在同一网络下,同一个icloud账号,同样激活了facetime,可现在不能用ipad接电话了!还原了网络还是如此?有知道的朋友说说看!高分求助!谢谢各位封釉!我换了一个路由器,神奇的解决了!可能还是路由设置问题!谢谢大家!
(189.66 KB, 下载次数: 2)
13:11 上传
(189.66 KB, 下载次数: 3)
13:11 上传
飞麟太姆的快乐
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间295 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
不清楚,理论上是可以的
<p id="rate_2862" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="&a
href=&forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=8638895&pid=&fromuid=1&&&span &原来可以,现在失效了!不过还是谢谢你回答!&/span&&/a&&人气 + 7
" class="mtn mbn">
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1793 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
对hack288于 13:11:26在2楼发表的内容评分:人气:+7;
不清楚,理论上是可以的原来可以,现在失效了!不过还是谢谢你回答!
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间833 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
有这功能?回去研究研究
href=&forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=8638895&pid=&fromuid=1&&&span &你试过了吗?能不能用?&/span&&/a&&人气 + 1
" class="mtn mbn">
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间2816 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
看下handoff是不是被你关了?
<p id="rate_2862" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="我确定该开的都开了&人气 + 1
" class="mtn mbn">
我确定该开的都开了
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1793 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
我确定该开的都开了
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1793 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
你试过了吗?能不能用?
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间69 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
d2の小小小小小小白~
1,看看手机跟你的板设置的主账号是那个
2,重新激活一下facetime
3,假如都没解决的话就是你家的网络问题,重启路由器或者进路由器查看一下端口,IP!
希望能够帮到你!
<p id="rate_2862" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="我确定上述工作都做了!但还是搞不定!不过还是谢谢了!&人气 + 7
" class="mtn mbn">
我确定上述工作都做了!但还是搞不定!不过还是谢谢了!
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1793 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
对jp212jp于 14:29:35在4楼发表的内容评分:人气:+1;
有这功能?回去研究研究你试过了吗?能不能用?
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1472 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
进一下路由器,看看是否开启了ap隔离这个选项,如果开启关闭就可以了。
href=&forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=8638895&pid=&fromuid=1&&&span &重新换了一个路由器恢复正常了!谢谢!&/span&&/a&&人气 + 7
" class="mtn mbn">
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证: