电脑开机左上角光标闪一直闪,我先前因为装了个win10系统感到不适应,就想装

01-27 【魅友提问】一切都好,最大的问题,也是最严重的问题_魅族mx4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:468,885贴子:
01-27 【魅友提问】一切都好,最大的问题,也是最严重的问题收藏
对mx4的wifi真的无语了,看个直播一直加载,看个电视剧一直加载就是不播放,好不容易播放了还几秒一卡,真心无语,想问问吧友有没有解决办法……本人yunos版的
报考一级消防师要求,学尔森13年考培经验为您解答,更有百度信贷分期付学费.
还有,连个网络游戏都一直进不去
怎么解决这个问题……急求啊
没人吗………………help me
……40万魅友都到哪去了!
返厂吧,如果不是网络的问题
我的也是,连接WLAN特差,后悔买了这手机
下载东西的速度都还好,就是看视频或者看直播的时候太卡了
每次都卡……
还有一个问题,贴吧的GIF为什么看不了
这个绝对是自己的问题,我下电影都3m左右
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或|||||||||||||||
您的位置:&>&&>&更新时间: 10:48:30
Hunky-dory 一切都好,没问题
The script of this programme 本节目台词
收听与下载
Helen: Hi, I'm Helen, 欢迎收听《地道英语》节目。Sorry, I'll be with you in a moment, Chris & I'm just on the phone to Rob...
Chris: Sure.
Helen: Rob, do you need me to come and record with you in the studio this afternoon?
Rob: No, don't worry & I've got Neil coming over to record with me. Everything's hunky-dory.
Helen: Everything's wha-?
Rob: Gotta go. Speak to you later & bye!
Helen: OK, b- & Oh, he hung up. Rob 竟然把我的电话给挂了。
Chris: Having a busy day, Helen?
Helen: Yes, it's been so busy & I've got to move all these boxes. How is your day going?
really. I've finished my script and I've already recorded another programme with Rosie... I'm hunky-dory.
Helen: Hunky-dory? 刚才 Rob 也是这么对我说的。这是什么意思?你们两个怎么看都不是属于那种 hunky 类型的人。
Chris: What?!
Helen: Well, 我的印象中 hunky 可以用来形容肌肉发达的,有吸引力的男子。
Chris: Well yes, hunky is a slang word for describing someone who is muscular&
Helen: So, you're not telling the truth when you say, 'I'm hunky& Dory'. My name's not 'Dory' though & why do you call me that?
Chris: I wasn't lying and saying 'I'm hunky'& and I wasn't calling you 'Dory' either. The phrase hunky-dory doesn't have anything to do with being muscular & it's an informal way of saying something's fine or satisfactory.
Helen: 原来如此,这么说 hunky dory 这个表达的意思是一切都很好,没有问题。It's a bit of a strange phrase though.
Chris: Yes, it is. No-one really knows where it comes from, other than it's believed to be an American phrase.
Helen: I see. 这个短语可能源于美国。So how can you use it?
Chris: Well, here are some examples:
I was really worried I'd lost her, but everything's hunky-dory now & she was waiting for me by the car
Our washing machine broke last night. An engineer is coming to take a look at it today, so it should be hunky-dory soon.
Chris: So you can use hunky-dory as an informal way to say that a situation is fine.
Helen: Now I ! & Well, sadly nothing is hunky-dory for me& I've got all these boxes to move.
Chris: Is that why you invited my here?
Helen: Maybe&
Chris: Hmm& right then, let's get on with it. Where do you want them?
Helen: Just over there, please.
Chris: OK&
Helen: Thanks! Haha! My work will soon be done! & 好了,今天的节目就到这儿,我们下次再见。Bye-bye!
我用英文来说两句
&&&密 码:
&&&验证码:
游客请勾选 游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。

我要回帖

更多关于 电脑开机左上角光标闪 的文章

随机推荐