I love you and that istime enough for love.什么意思

歌词:There's&A&Place&In&Your&Heart&And&I&Know&That&It&Is&Love&&by&M.&J.
There's A Place In
Your Heart
And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place Could
Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need
In This Place You'll Feel
There's No Hurt Or Sorrow
Cuz There Are Ways
To Get There
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
Make A Better Place
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
If You Want To Know Why
There's A Love That
Cannot Lie
Love Is Strong
It Only Cares For
Joyful Giving
We Shall See
In This Bliss
We Cannot Feel
Fear Or Dread
We Stop Existing And
Start Living
Then It Feels That Always
Love's Enough For
Us Growing
So Make A Better World
Make A Better World...
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Life
Wound This Earth
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be God's Glow
We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares
We Could Really Get There
If You Cared Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
To Make A Better Place...
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
214 critic
I Love You, Man&()
0:30 | Clip
Friendless Peter Klaven goes on a series of man-dates to find a Best Man for his wedding. But, when his insta-bond with his new B.F.F. puts a strain on his relationship with his fianc&e, can the trio learn to live happily ever after?
(screenplay),
(screenplay)
Popularity
Winter is finally here and that means "" is on our radar this month. See which other movies and TV shows we're excited about this month.
Related News
AM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
PM, +08:00
Check out some of our favorite
cosplayers, who in some cases looked every bit as good as their inspirations.
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 36 titles
created 14&Dec&2011
a list of 33 titles
created 22&Jan&2013
a list of 40 titles
created 04&Feb&2013
a list of 37 titles
created 16&May&2013
a list of 25 titles
created 24&Nov&2014
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
I Love You, Man
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
1 win & 8 nominations.
Devastated Peter takes a Hawaiian vacation in order to deal with the recent break-up with his TV star girlfriend, Sarah. Little does he know, Sarah's traveling to the same resort as her ex - and she's bringing along her new boyfriend.
Nicholas Stoller
Kristen Bell,
Jason Segel,
Wild behavior forces a pair of energy drink reps to enroll in a Big Brother program.
David Wain
Paul Rudd,
Seann William Scott,
Elizabeth Banks
For fun-loving party animal Ben Stone, the last thing he ever expected was for his one-night stand to show up on his doorstep eight weeks later to tell him she's pregnant with his child.
Judd Apatow
Seth Rogen,
Katherine Heigl,
A record company intern is hired to accompany out-of-control British rock star Aldous Snow to a concert at L.A.'s Greek Theater.
Nicholas Stoller
Jonah Hill,
Russell Brand,
Elisabeth Moss
Goaded by his buddies, a nerdy guy who's never "done the deed" only finds the pressure mounting when he meets a single mother.
Judd Apatow
Steve Carell,
Catherine Keener,
John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air, find themselves at odds with one another when John meets and falls for Claire Cleary.
David Dobkin
Owen Wilson,
Vince Vaughn,
Rachel McAdams
Two aimless middle-aged losers still living at home are forced against their will to become roommates when their parents marry.
Adam McKay
Will Ferrell,
John C. Reilly,
Mary Steenburgen
Ron Burgundy is San Diego's top-rated newsman in the male-dominated broadcasting of the 1970s, but that's all about to change for Ron and his cronies when an ambitious woman is hired as a new anchor.
Adam McKay
Will Ferrell,
Christina Applegate,
Steve Carell
A group of misfits enter a Las Vegas dodgeball tournament in order to save their cherished local gym from the onslaught of a corporate health fitness chain.
Rawson Marshall Thurber
Ben Stiller,
Christine Taylor,
Vince Vaughn
Three friends attempt to recapture their glory days by opening up a fraternity near their alma mater.
Todd Phillips
Luke Wilson,
Vince Vaughn,
Will Ferrell
Pete and Debbie are both about to turn 40, their kids hate each other, both of their businesses are failing, they're on the verge of losing their house, and their relationship is threatening to fall apart.
Judd Apatow
Paul Rudd,
Leslie Mann,
Maude Apatow
Male nurse Greg Focker meets his girlfriend's parents before proposing, but her suspicious father is every date's worst nightmare.
Ben Stiller,
Robert De Niro,
Cast overview, first billed only:
Female Co-Worker
Female Co-Worker
Female Co-Worker
Peter Klaven's world revolves around his real estate work and Zooey, his soon-to-be fiancée. After he pops the question, she calls her best friends and they go into wedding planning mode. Peter has no male friends and that poses problems: will he turn out to be a clingy guy, and who will be his best man? Zooey, her friends, and Peter's brother Robbie offer help that results in awkward moments. Then, at an open house Peter's hosting, he meets Sydney, an amiable, low-key guy. They trade business cards, and Peter calls him to meet for drinks. A friendship develops that's great at first but then threatens Peter's engagement and career. Can guys be friends and couples be in love?
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Are You Man Enough To Say It?
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for pervasive language, including crude and sexual references
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 20 March 2009 (USA)
Also Known As: Te amo, brother
Filming Locations:
$40,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$17,810,270
(20 March 2009)
$71,347,010
(29 May 2009)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
While Sydney and Pete are on the moped during the first Rush song, two people in the background wave to the camera.
The Macbook switches between facing forward and backwards on the kitchen counter when Peter gets home, and the 3 girls are talking.
[first lines]
So, my plan is to create this cluster of live/work lofts all along the perimeter here. And - come here - also I'm planning this neighborhoody, kind of dining and retail area in the central square. You know I even had this thought that you, Denise, and Haley could open up a second location for your store...
Really? Because Denise keeps talking about wanting to open up another branch.
Well it would be great. I I look, the land is a little pricey, so I couldn't develop it right away. ...
Crazy Credits
Scenes from the wedding reception play during the credits.
Connections
Referenced in &(2010)
Soundtracks
Set You Free
Written by
(as Daniel Auerbach) and
(as Patrick Carney)
Performed by
Courtesy of Fat Possum Records
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
A Nutshell Review: I Love You, Man
I Love You, Man is a delightful film not just for its brand of humour which worked almost all the time, nor because it stars the bunch of contemporary jokers who have taken Hollywood by storm, but because it had a meaningful story to tell, and has translated that key insight of friendships and relationships for the big screen effortlessly, wrapping up some deep, intrinsic behavioural observation deceptively behind a curtain of laughter.Like the 40 Year Old Virgin in its quest for a woman to get laid with to pop his cherry, this film works on the reverse in its protagonist's quest for a male friend, since Peter Klaven (Paul Rudd) has no problems with female friendship as he's the quintessential ladies man, only that he's about to marry his fiancé Zooey (Rashida Jones). Since the bride has a maid of honour, it's up to Peter to find a balance in a best man, only that he hasn't really had a man friend for the longest time, and so begins a crazy montage of hooking up with casual friends in the hope of striking gold.It might seem like a hypothetical situation, but as the film progressed, it brings to mind how many of us have friends (male or female) that we sometimes take for granted in knowing that they'll always be there for us. Only a reality check brings up the fact that everyone has their own personal lives to lead, and it wouldn't be nice to impose (mid-life crisis singles, hands up here), especially not with an ulterior motive. Some of us too when having a girlfriend, tend to allow male friends to fall on the wayside as we skirt chase, and depending on whether you get someone who provides that much leeway as Zooey, you can kiss goodbye to those male-bonding sessions.Then there's the difference between the premise of a girl's night out, and a guy's, and the dynamics of what happens within the groups. It can be somewhat stereotypical here in the film, but you get the drift as the film lays it all out on the table, with the girls talking about the boy-stuff behind their backs, and the worst bit being that cause for comparison, and the guys, well, talk about what else, sex! There are some lines clearly drawn here in what can, or cannot be discussed, and how much of that you can bring to the table, and how much you can take away from. A secret's a secret, and should stay that way with clear segregation in order to prevent upsetting anyone. Talk about compromises and "truth".If what you're saying is that it reeks of hypocrisy, then yes, sometimes it does, and the married couple played by Jaime Pressly and Jon Favreau (yes, he who directed Iron Man) epitomizes the crankiness of a marriage with its idiosyncrasies, and the hypocrisies that come with presenting a united front, and worse of all, trading favours in both directions. They have some of the best lines and insane moments in the film, and poor Jon has got to suffer two verbal abuses (for you to watch and find out).Many of us who have remembered Jason Segel's comical turn in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and here he cuts his Sydney Fife both ways, one an alpha male type who seems way cool with his frat boy sensibilities, which is actually a facade for a lonely life he leads in his garage where he can be the man he actually is. As the friendship between Peter and Sydney grow from their numerous hanging out sessions, from short drinking sessions to weekend rendezvous just to jam to their favourite tunes, so too does the strain in Peter and Zooey's relationship, because as the saying goes, two's a company, and three's a crowd. This aspect serves as an adversary in the film, though it doesn't come unexpected when it suddenly dawns upon Peter that he can't have two birds in one hand. Being the novice in this aspect of a man-friend relationship here, there are many times Peter trips up, and the experienced us would know that it's perfect danger territory to find yourself in.And who would have thought friendship and relationships could be such a chore, especially when expectations start flying around being that spanner ready to be thrown in the works. As a comedy, this film hit plenty of right spots in eliciting laughter from the audience, with funny lines that do work, and carefully crafted characters in Peter (with his nonsensical one- liner conversation endings, and nicknames), and Sydney being quite multi-dimensional. And what's a film like this about man-friends without that dose of fanboy-dom in it, with the Incredible Hulk Lou Ferrigno playing himself in a very short supporting role, and many other film references thrown in for good measure too?I Love You, Man is an excellent story on friendship, and what makes friendship tick. For that and its healthy dose of comedy, and a great spin on the tired romantic-comedy genre, it goes without a surprise into my list of contenders for top films of the year.
63 of 99 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Female Co-Worker
Female Co-Worker
Female Co-Worker
-----------
Catch up with everything you missed at Comic-Con with IMDb's .#190: The Sandwich Means “I Love You”: A Valentine. | Captain Awkward
Categories
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

我要回帖

更多关于 brave enough to love 的文章

随机推荐