计算机网络连接连接得上网络却连接不上Internet是怎么回事

flash - flowplayer 200 stream not found on firefox - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.5 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Hello I'd like to use flowplayer on a website but I experienced that it is not relieable with my configurations yet.
Using firefox I sometimes got the error 200 stream not found. It seemed as if the url of the clip has not been passed to the player.
using seamonkey the video was played with the configuration in the example bellow all the time propperly.
using epiphany i only get a black screen which might depend on my css.
but now the real problem and question: why do I get the 200 stream not found problem on firefox and how to get rid of it 100%
do you have it too?
here is a demo page:
I also received the 200 error when trying to add a video to a site through flow player. There were 2 different things that were causing this. The first was my bucket name was not all lowercase. The second was not including the full file path to the file in the embed source. I haven't encountered any errors that were browser specific regarding using flow player.
Did you find this question interesting? Try our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get our top new questions delivered to your inbox ().
Subscribed!
Success! Please click the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription.
I spent a lot of time on trying to solve this issue, pulling my hair out !!!
If you can reproduce the problem with other videos, the problem is coming from a bug of Adobe Flash Player 11.
There is a bug in new versions of Adobe Flash Player
///index.cfm?event=bug&id=3117684.
The temporary workaround is to .
Does it help you ?
151k36336500
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled下次自动登录
现在的位置:
& 综合 & 正文
错误:200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: ‘[Clip]
把flowplayer放到空间中报“200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] ”错。
解决办法:
出现这中错误可能是IIS服务器不支持FLV视频,即没有在IIS里指定flv的MIME类型,解决办法为:
1、针对独立服务器或者本机测试:
打开Internet Information Services Manager(IIS),选择“本地计算机”--&“网站”--&打开“属性”--&“HTTP头”--&“MIME类型”- -&“新建”。扩展名=“.flv”MIME类型=“flv-application/octet-stream”。
2、针对虚拟空间用户--created by o07-csy
上传后把.FLV改为.swf吧。我测试了一下可以使用,不过据说这个方法有时候会失效。
&&&&推荐文章:
【上篇】【下篇】2015年7月 Web 开发大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2013年10月 Web 开发大版内专家分月排行榜第三
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:28, ub:'-1000',us:'她', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'1',aShowT:'0',guideId:6};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,cn:15};
日志分类列表加载中...
this.p={b:2};
{if defined('c')&&c.length>0} {list c as x}{/list} {else} 没有日志分类 {/if}
this.p={b:2,s:0,a:false};
{if !defined('ml')||!ml.length} 专辑 ${an|escape} 没有音乐! {else} {list ml as x}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('ll')||!ll.length} 网易博客音乐盒 {else} {list ll as x}${x.v|default:'&'}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('al')||!al.length} 没有专辑! {else} {list al as x}{/list} {/if}
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,flowerId:0,userId:};
{if data.flowerId == 0}
该服务已关闭!
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,c:'54823',r:'http://b.bst.126.net/common/weather/'};
{if defined('w')} ${w.province}{if w.province!=w.cityName},${w.cityName}{/if}
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode!=w.weatherToCode}
{if ne}{/if}
今:${w.temperatureLow}℃~${w.temperatureHigh}℃
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode48!=w.weatherToCode48}
{if ne}{/if}
明:${w.temperatureLow48}℃~${w.temperatureHigh48}℃
{else} 天气服务器当前不可用! {/if}
1.1 CodeSmith一款人气很旺国外的基于模板的dotnet代码生成器官方网站:http://官方论坛:http:///default.aspx版权形式:30天试用开源:否需要先注册确认后才能下载
&&&&&& 生活的大地上出现一个奇迹,那就是我的降生,我来的这个世界,是为了更加更多精彩的,可在不觉得这精彩确实是毁灭世界的,有种糟蹋了当今世界的一种清静。我的存在,在这个新婚的家庭,显得如此的多余,最多来说是一个既看不好家又做不了大贡献的一条狗,当这种狗简直生不如死。似乎这个世界的美丽角色都是一种讽刺,让我如此的堕落,再也拿不起想要的成功。 &&&&&& 是我对于现状的一种不满,还是我根本不懂欣赏,总是这种无谓的生活对于我来说好压抑。主人心存烦闷,对我直接PK,或者说狗这些事怎么做的这么烂,我想分辨,但是我又想做一个好狗,让主人尽情的撒气,把苦闷憋在心里,也许这才是忠实的狗,主人高兴了,会给你这种那种好吃的好喝的服务,甚至说,吃饭都不用张嘴。所以
把flowplayer放到空间中报“200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] ”错。
解决办法: 出现这中错误可能是IIS服务器不支持FLV视频,即没有在IIS里指定flv的MIME类型,解决办法为: 1、针对独立服务器或者本机测试:打开Internet Information Services Manager(IIS),选择“本地计算机”--&“网站”--&打开“属性”--&“HTTP头”--&“MIME类型”-
param name标签是在这个播放插件中嵌入的一些功能和播放参数,比如(你可以抄下来): &param name="playcount" value="1"&&!--控制重复次数: “x”为几重复播放几次; x=0,无限循环。--& &param name="autostart" value="0"&&!--控制播放方式: x=1,打开网页自动播放; x=0,按播放键播放。--& &param name="clicktoplay" value="1"&&!--控制播放开关: x=1,可鼠标点击控制播放或暂停状态; x=0,禁用此功能。--& &param name="displaysize" value="0"&&!--控制播放画面:
今天在连接Oracle的时候碰到一个问题,我的机器装的是Oracle9.2客户端,当在asp.net应用中使用数据访问的组件(调用System.Data.OracleClient)时,程序报“System.Exception: System.Data.OracleClient requires Oracle client software version 8.1.7 or greater”的错误,无法创建OracleConnection,但在同一台机器上用winfom客户端又能够正常访问到数据库。更加奇怪的是,我把应用部署到一台安装了Oracle 8.17客户端的机器上时,却能够正常运行。 &&&&&&& 找了半天 ,终于搞清楚了原因。原来当Oracle 9.2运行在NTFS的分区上时,对于某些非admin
博友列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,m:0};
我要留言 & &
& 留言列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,nv:false,cn:5,ct:5};
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}

我要回帖

更多关于 计算机无线网络连接 的文章