推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口javascript - Explanation of &script type = &text/template&& ... &/script& - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.5 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I just stumbled upon something I've never seen before. In the source of Backbone.js's example TODO application () they had their templates inside a &script type = "text/template"&&/script&, which contained code that looks like something out of PHP but with JavaScript tags.
Can someone explain this to me? Is this legit?
Those script tags are a common way to implement templating functionality (like in PHP) but on the client side.
By setting the type to "text/template", it's not a script that the browser can understand, and so the browser will simply ignore it. This allows you to put anything in there, which can then be extracted later and used by a templating library to generate HTML snippets.
Backbone doesn't force you to use any particular templating library - there are quite a few out there: , , ,, and so on (the one used in the example you linked to is ). These will use their own syntax for you to write within those script tags.
62.3k19130129
It's legit and very handy!
&script id="hello" type="text/template"&
Hello world
alert($('#hello').html());
Several Javascript templating libraries use this technique.
is a good example.
15.1k67283
By setting script tag type other than text/javascript, browser will not execute the internal code of script tag. This is called micro template. This concept is widely used in Single page application(aka SPA).
&script type="text/template"&I am a Micro template.
I am going to make your web page faster.&/script&
For micro template, type of the script tag is text/template. It is very well explained by Jquery creator John Resig
19.6k98599
To add to Box9's answer:
Backbone.js is dependent on underscore.js, which itself implements John Resig's original microtemplates.
If you decide to use Backbone.js with Rails, be sure to check out the Jammit gem. It provides a very clean way to manage asset packaging for templates.
By default Jammit also uses JResig's microtemplates, but it also allows you to replace the templating engine.
&script type = “text/template”& … &/script& is obsolete. Use &template& tag instead.
21.3k118197
It's a way of adding text to HTML without it being rendered or normalized.
It's no different than adding it like:
&textarea style="display:none"&&span&{{name}}&/span&&/textarea&
jQuery Templates is an example of something that uses this method to store HTML that will not be rendered directly (that’s the whole point) inside other HTML:
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 笔记本性价比排行2017 的文章

随机推荐