如何修改源代码在mplabx加入mla源代码

Active Posts
Recently Visited
Search Results
" data-extrabar="/forums/ws/extrabar.aspx?mid=802202&t=true&o=m&w=true&p=true .sidebarUrlWrap">Page Extras
Forum Themes
MLA interface to MPLAB.X/GDD (gfx.h , No such file, error)
<span class="ratingResult" id="ratingResult
After issuing Generate Code with the GDD on some screens/buttons/fonts under //MPLAB.X//MLA__v//PIC32MX795...//Windows 7 64//GDD X Beta 2.00//, I tried to build it and received the following error:=========================================CLEAN SUCCESSFUL (total time: 305ms)make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-confmake[1]: Entering directory `C:/src/RLA_DVD/microchip_solutions_v/MPLABXProjects/GDDtest3.X'make& -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk dist/default/production/MBtest3.X.production.hexmake[2]: Entering directory `C:/src/RLA_DVD/microchip_solutions_v/MPLABXProjects/GDDtest3.X'../../../../../microchip/mla/v/framework/gfx/src/gfx_gol.c:47:21: fatal error: gfx/gfx.h: No such file or directorycompilation terminated.make[2]: *** [build/default/production/_ext//gfx_gol.o] Error 1make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.31\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MX795F512L -MMD -MF build/default/production/_ext//gfx_gol.o.d -o build/default/production/_ext//gfx_gol.o ../../../../../microchip/mla/v/framework/gfx/src/gfx_gol.c make[2]: Leaving directory `C:/src/RLA_DVD/microchip_solutions_v/MPLABXProjects/GDDtest3.X'make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/src/RLA_DVD/microchip_solutions_v/MPLABXProjects/GDDtest3.X'BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 894ms)=========================================&This forced me to add manually "C:\microchip\mla\v\framework" to the XC32configuration but this has led to other errors.How is this total development system to be configured for GOL usage ?
Hi Aeneas,&Are you looking for a compilable MPLABX project once you generate the code from GDDX v2.00b?The compilable MPLABX project you will get it from GDDX v1.10 which is supported only for MLA(v), but the GDDX v2.00b which is available in Harmony v0_80b&onwards( is not supported for MLA) generates and adds six files related to screens and resources to your respective MPLABX project, once it adds you have to manually configure your MPLABX project so that it compiles.&You can refer to the GDDX user guide document which tells how you can relate GDDX generated files into your Graphics application MPLABX project.&The&GDDX v2.00b&is supported for&Harmony&Graphics Lib.&v4.01b&available in the Harmony v0_80b release.GDDX v2.00b does not support all the features available in GDDX v1.10 release and also the project created using&GDDX v1.10&which supports&MLA GFX lib. v3.06.04&cannot be opened in GDDX 2.00b.&GDDX v1.10 is not supported for the MLA(v).&I think this answers your question, if not please elaborate your question with more explanations on your requirements.&&Regards,Mvns_in
I do not understand why, on the pages where these versions of GDD are downloaded,that that information is not included.However, there is output from the 2.00 which will not clean compile.I tried GDD 2.0 under MLA and the output had uncompilable errors.Should GDD 2.0 be installed as an add-on&directly into MPLAB.Xor are you saying that it should be installed as part of the Harmony Graphics 4.01bthat you mentioned ?I downloaded and installed MLA as a separate item after installing MPLAB.X,using mla_v_windows_installer.exe& and&& com-microchip-mplab-modules-gdd.nbm.What is the correct step by step installation sequence forGDD 2.0 with MLA and the earlier GDD with Microchip Solutions ?Step by step installation instructions for both GDDs ?&Either way, the output should always be compilable.First, gfx.h and system_config.h etccould not be found without adding 3 directories to the compiler path,then it generated code like the following, which feeds a spurious excessiveargument to function call:=======================================&&& GFX_GOL_BUTTON *pBTN_3;&&& pBTN_3 = GFX_GOL_ButtonCreate(& GFX_INDEX_0, //gfxIndex&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BTN_3, //name&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 0, //left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 0, //top&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 267, //right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 224, //bottom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 0, //radius&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GFX_GOL_BUTTON_DRAW_STATE, //state&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& NULL, //press_bitmap&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& NULL, //release_bitmap&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (GFX_XCHAR *)MBscrn1_BTN_3text, //text&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GFX_ALIGN_CENTER, //align&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& defscheme //scheme&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& );========================================&Many other like this in a short piece of Button/Font code generation.GDD 2.0 appears not to be debugged.Compiler environment is:&& MPLAB X IDE v2.10&After manually fixing the output source code, the next file which fails is the .S filewhich it seems MPLAB and GDD seem to be confused between& trying to compile or trying to assemble:=======================================================IC:/microchip/mla/v/apps/gfx/primitive_layer/firmware/src -MMD -MF build/default/production/MBGDD11/gdd_resource_reference.o.d -o build/default/production/MBGDD11/gdd_resource_reference.o MBGDD11/gdd_resource_reference.c MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s: Assembler messages:MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:18: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `/'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:44: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `/'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:147: Error: Unrecognized opcode `grc_font_section'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:148: Error: : no such sectionMBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:148: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `/'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:149: Error: : no such sectionMBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:149: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `/'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:151: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `/'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:152: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `/'MBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:156: Error: bad expressionMBGDD11/gdd_resource.s:156: Warning: division by zero............=========================================================&
Hi Aeneas,&In the GDDX downloadable page, it is mentioned that specific GDDX version support which version of Graphics library.GDDX v1.10 supports Microchip Graphics Library (v3.06), which is available in Legacy MLA v.GDDX v1.10 does not supports MLA v.&GDDX v2.00b or newer supports Microchip Graphics Library (v4.01b or newer) which comes in Hamrony packages and this version of GDDX is not supported for any MLA release.&For more information please review the previous reply which gives more information.Let me know if any more information required.&Regards,Mvns_in&&
Is there anyone at Microchip who can answer the simple question I posed:1) what is the step by step sequence to install the GDD 2.00 environmentwith MPLAB.X and its corresponding Graphic library, and identify which library that is,&2) what is the step by step sequence to install the GDD 1.10 environmentwith MPLAB.X and its corresponding Graphic library and identify which library that is,&In the document "Release Notes for Microchip Graphics Display Designer (GDD) v2.1.1Microchip Technology Inc.&& November 2011 ",it states: "If you have not already installed the Microchip Graphics Library, you can download it from the Microchip web site, at ."& which link leads to the installation of MLA.If there is a new environment, why not just be explicit, step by step, 1, 2, 3.&Meanwhile I will try the Harmony version of the graphics library and see if that works.&
Hi Aeneas,&GDDX v1.10 and GDDX 2.00b are available as Plug-in.To install the plug-in follow the steps mentioned below.1)&Start MPLAB X IDE and select Tools & Plugins.2)&In Plugin window, select&Downloaded&tab.&3) Select "Add Plugins",&and then navigate to and open the nbm file.-&GDDX v1.10 plugin "com-microchip-mplab-modules-gdd.nbm" is available to download at & & & & & & & & & & & &"".- The GDDX v2.00b plugin "com-microchip-gddx.nbm"&is available in Harmony installation package at the & & & & & & & & & &location&"software\isp_root\utilities\gddx".Note : GDDX v2.00b plug-in is also available at the following location:& & & & In "Plugins" window select "Available Plugins" tab and you can see the "Graphics Display Designer X " in the list, select and install.4)&Ensure that the Install check box for the plug-in is selected and click Install.5)&Follow the prompts from the installation and continue until the installation completes.&Once you install the GDDX plug-in, create an MPLABX project and launch "GDDX".&In GDDX tool go to "Help --& User Guide".&In this GDDX user guide refer section "Document Revision History", this gives GDDX version x_xx supports which version of Graphics library, later you can refer the "Graphics Library user guide", to know its version.Note:- In Harmony refer "help_harmony.pdf" document available in Harmony installation package. In this document & &refer "Release Contents" section, this tells the version numbers of the modules released.- In MLA refer "Graphics Library Help.pdf" availble in MLA installation package located at "Microchip/Help".&Regards,Mvns_in&
i have the same problem!Could you solve it?&
Did you read any of the replies by mvns_in ?
I also post at: Links to useful PIC information:
- workaround for restrictions.To get a useful answer,&always state which PIC you are using!
Hi mvns_in,I too had the same problem, had the wrong versions installed. Got fixed with the relevant versions.In a youtube video for Introduction to GDD, the tool had a play to simulate the GUI screens which was developed.&I am not able to find the same in GDD 2.1.1 with GDD X Plugin v1.10 and MLA v. Can you help me with this?And I am running the project with simulator as the target. I generated the GUI codes and built the project. It got built without errors. And then I clicked debug and all it said was PrjoectName (Build,Load...) in the progress bar bottom right.&So all I need to know is how to run the GUI screens in the simulator?Thanks in advance.
Hi Xavier,&GDDX (Graphics Display Designer) does not provide the simulation feature for the designed screens.Please share the youtube link which gives the information of simulating the GUI screens using GDD as mentioned in your previous reply.&Simulation feature for designed screens is available in the VGDD (Visual Graphics Display Designer) GUI tool but not with GDDX.&Regards,Mvns_in
Hi mvns_in,Thanks for the response. The youtube video was actually about vgdd. I found it later only. Now I have installed VGDD and working on it.I am working on a dsPIC33 (dsPIC33EP512MU814) controller. In VGDD 7.5.18 settings for choosing the compiler, I have XC16 under PIC24 and I don't find for dsPIC33. So can I choose this compiler for development? And I am using MLA v.&UPDATE: I chose that compiler and created a sample GUI and generated code to the MPLAB X project. Upon building, I got this error:In file included from ../Microchip/Include/Graphics/DisplayDriver.h:55:0, from ../Microchip/Include/Graphics/Graphics.h:70, from VGDD_GUI_Screens.c:12:./HardwareProfile.h:68:18: fatal error: plib.h: No such file or directory&And I did not find the plib.h/c&inside the MLA directory.From where should I procure this file?&Thanks again for the response.
Hi Xavier,&"plib.h" file is located in "C:\Program Files\Microchip\xc32\v1.32\pic32mx\include\plib.h".This file gets included in the project, when XC32 compiler is selected.&Regards,Mvns_in&
- - - - - - - - - -
[Development Tools]
- - - - MPLAB X IDE
- - - - MPLAB Xpress
- - - - MPLAB X IPE
- - - - MPLAB ICD4 Debugger
- - - - MPLAB REAL ICE
- - - - MPLAB ICD In Circuit Debuggers
- - - - MPLAB&#174; Code Configurator
- - - - MPLAB Harmony
- - - - MPLAB Simulator
- - - - MPLAB 8 IDE
- - - - MPASM, MPLINK, MPLIB (assembler, linker, librarian)
- - - - MPLAB XC8
- - - - HI-TECH C Compilers
- - - - MPLAB C18 Compiler
- - - - MPLAB XC16
- - - - MPLAB C30 Compiler, ASM30, Link30 forum
- - - - MPLAB XC32
- - - - MPLAB C32 Compiler
- - - - Visual Device Initializer
- - - - Evaluation and Demonstration Boards
- - - - Programmers (MPLAB PM3, PICSTART Plus, PICkit 2, PICkit 3)
- - - - Emulators (MPLAB ICE 2000, MPLAB ICE 4000)
- - - - Microstick Development Board for dsPIC33F & PIC24H
- - - - Linux, Open Source Projects and Other Topics
- - - - MATLAB
- - - - CML
- - - - Tips and Tricks
- - - - Other Development Tool Topics
- - - - Arriba IDE for PIC MCUs
- - - - Curiosity
- - - - motorBench(TM) Development Suite
[Memory & Specialty Discussion Group]
- - - - UNI/O(TM) Serial EEPROM
- - - - Serial EEPROMS - I&#178;C
- - - - Serial EEPROMS - Microwire
- - - - Serial EEPROMS - SPI
- - - - Serial SRAM
- - - - MAC Address Chips
- - - - Serial EPROM
- - - - Parallel EPROM
- - - - Parallel EEPROM
- - - - ID Solutions and Plug N Play Products
- - - - Serial Flash
- - - - Parallel Flash
- - - - Smart Card
- - - - RFID
- - - - Literature
- - - - MCP2510 Stand-alone CAN Controller
- - - - Other Issues
[8-Bit Microcontrollers]
- - - - PIC Microcontrollers (PIC10F, PIC12F, PIC16F, PIC18F)
- - - - Legacy PIC Microcontrollers (PIC14000, PIC17, PICxxC)
- - - - Peripherals / Core Independent Peripherals
- - - - - - - - Analog (ADC, Comp, DAC, HC I/O, OPA, PRG, SlopeComp, ZCD)
- - - - - - - - Waveform Control (CCP/ECCP, PWM, PSMC, COG, CWG, NCO, DSM)
- - - - - - - - Timing and Measurements (AngTMR, HLT, PSMC, PWM, NCO, SMT, RTCC, TEMP)
- - - - - - - - Communications (EUSART/AUSART, I2C/SPI, USB, CAN, LIN, KeeLoq)
- - - - - - - - User Interface (mTouch, HCVD, LCD)
- - - - - - - - Logic / Safety & Monitoring / Low Power (CLC, MULT, MathACC, CRC/SCAN, HLT, WWDT, HEF, PPS, IDLE, DO
- - - - Documentation (Programming Specifications, Errata, Literature)
- - - - Tips & Tricks Solutions Guide & Other PIC Topics
[16 bit Microcontrollers &
Digital Signal controllers]
- - - - dsPIC30F Topics
- - - - Programming Specifications
- - - - dsPIC33F Topics
- - - - PIC24 Topics
- - - - - - - - Graphics
[32-Bit Microcontrollers]
- - - - General PIC32 Topics
- - - - PIC32 Beta Release Software (not supported)
- - - - FAQs
[Analog and Interface Devices]
- - - - Welcome
- - - - MCP250xx devices
- - - - Serial Real-Time Clocks (RTCC’s)
[Clock and Timing]
- - - - Clock Solutions
[Keeloq & Security Devices forum]
- - - - Getting Started with Keeloq
[TCP / IP]
- - - - PPP/SLIP
- - - - Ethernet
- - - - Gateway
- - - - TCP/IP Stack v6 Beta
[Mechatronics]
- - - - Tutorial Questions
[Microchip Registered Consultants Board]
- - - - Microchip Registered Consultants Forum
- - - - Main
- - - - Buy, Sell or Trade
[Smart Phone and Tablet Accessories]
- - - - [Android Accessories]
- - - - - - - - Firmware Questions
- - - - - - - - Hardware Questions
- - - - - - - - App Development Questions
[Wireless Topics]
- - - - Embedded Wireless Systems
- - - - MRF Wi-Fi
- - - - RN Wi-Fi
- - - - Bluetooth
- - - - MiWi
- - - - LoRa&#174; Technology
[ Forum Welcome]
- - - - Welcome
- - - - Getting Started
- - - - Upcoming changes
- - - - Forum FAQs
- - - - Forum Support
[日本語フォーラム
- - - - 開発ツール
- - - - - - - - MPLAB IDE
- - - - - - - - MPLAB REAL ICE
- - - - - - - - MPLAB ICD2
- - - - - - - - MPLAB シミュレータ
- - - - - - - - MPLAB C18 コンパイラ
- - - - - - - - MPLAB C30 コンパイラ、ASM30、Link30
- - - - - - - - 評価/デモ/開発 ボード
- - - - - - - - エミュレータ(ICE2000、ICE4000)
- - - - - - - - プログラマ(MPLAB PM3、PICSTART Plus、PICkit 2、ICSPなど)
- - - - 8ビット PIC マイコン
- - - - - - - - コア (命令、リセット、WDT、仕様、???)
- - - - - - - - 周辺機能 (ADC、PWM、タイマ、UART、???)
- - - - 16ビット PIC マイコン & DSC
- - - - - - - - 周辺機能 (ADC、PWM、タイマ、UART、DMA???)
- - - - - - - - DSP命令、機能
- - - - メモリ製品
- - - - - - - - I2C (24xxxx)
- - - - - - - - SPI (25xxxx)
- - - - - - - - MicroWire (93xxxx)
- - - - アナログ & インターフェース製品
[中文论坛]
- - - - 8位单片机产品
- - - - 16位单片机及DSC产品
- - - - 模拟及存储产品
- - - - 开发工具
- - - - C语言及RTOS
- - - - 单片机应用技术
[Careers in Microchip]
- - - - Microchip Jobs
[Training Discussion Group]
- - - - COM2109 - Introduction to I2C
- - - - COM3101 - Introduction to Full Speed USB
- - - - COM3201 - Designing a Custom USB Peripheral Application
- - - - COM3202 - Designing a USB Embedded Host Application
- - - - COM4101 - Introduction to Embedded Ethernet
- - - - COM4301 - Designing Embedded TCP/IP Monitor and Control
- - - - COM4302 - Advanced TCP/IP HTTP Applications
- - - - COM5610 - Rapid LIN Design Using a Pre-Certified Configurator
- - - - DSP0101 - Introduction to DSP Concepts
- - - - DSP0201 - Using DSP Features of the dsPIC&#174; DSC Architecture
- - - - DSP0202 - Designing with Microchip&#39;s DSP Libraries and Tools
- - - - HIF2131 - Designing with Microchip’s Graphics Library
- - - - IRF2101 - Adding IEEE 802.11/Wi-Fi&#174; To An Embedded Application
- - - - IRF2102 - Wireless Networking with the MiWi(TM) Development Environment
- - - - MCT0101 - Overview of Intelligent Motor Control Solutions
- - - - MCT3101 - BLDC Control Techniques
- - - - MCT4201 - AC Induction Motor Control using dsPICDEM MCHV development board
- - - - MCT7101 - Sensorless Field Oriented Control for PMSM Motors
- - - - MCU0101 - Getting Started with Baseline PIC&#174; MCU Architecture, Instruction Set and Peripheral Progra
- - - - MCU1121 - Mid-Range Microcontroller Family Peripheral Configuration and Usage Using the HI-TECH&#174; C C
- - - - MCU2101 - Getting Started with PIC18 Architecture and Instruction Set
- - - - MCU2121 - PIC18 Microcontroller Family Peripheral Configuration and Usage Using the C18 C Compiler
- - - - MCU3101 - Getting Started with Microchip&#39;s 16-bit MCU Architecture and Instruction Set
- - - - MCU3121 - Microchip 16-bit MCU Peripherals (Unit 1)
- - - - MCU3122 - Microchip 16-bit MCU Peripherals (Unit 2)
- - - - MCU4101 - Introduction to Microchip&#39;s PIC32 MCU
- - - - PWR3101 - Digital Power Converter Basics using dsPIC33 Digital Signal Controllers (DSC)
- - - - PWR3201 - Implementation of Digital Control Techniques for Power Converters using dsPIC&#174; SMPS Family
- - - - TLS0000 - Getting Started with Microchip Live Online
- - - - TLS0101 - Getting Started with Microchip Development Tools
- - - - TLS0999 - Transitioning to MPLAB X from MPLAB 8
- - - - TLS2101 - Introduction to the C Programming Language for Embedded Engineers
- - - - TLS2130 - Getting Started with MPLAB&#174; C for dsPIC DSCs and PIC24 MCUs
- - - - XLP0101 - Low Power System Design with nanoWatt XLP
- - - - XLP1101 - Battery Selection for Low Power Embedded Solutions
Microchip Technology Inc. All rights reserved.Active Posts
Recently Visited
Search Results
" data-extrabar="/forums/ws/extrabar.aspx?mid=931850&t=true&o=m&w=true&p=true .sidebarUrlWrap">Page Extras
Forum Themes
I can compile in mplabx v2.30 but not in v3.30..?
Starting Member
& & I recently&installed MpLabX v3.30 So I can program a pic16f18313. &Everything went smoothly until I tried to compile the project. &Then I got...CLEAN SUCCESSFUL (total time: 102ms)make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-confmake[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk dist/default/production/Test.X.production.hexmake[2]: Entering directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc8\v1.32\bin\xc8.exe" --pass1 --chip=16F18313 -Q -G --double=24 --float=24 --opt=default,+asm,-asmfile,+speed,-space,-debug --addrqual=ignore --mode=pro -P -N255 --warn=-3 --asmlist --summary=default,-psect,-class,+mem,-hex,-file --output=default,-inhx032 --runtime=default,+clear,+init,-keep,-no_startup,-osccal,-resetbits,-download,-stackcall,+clib --output=-mcof,+elf:multilocs --stack=compiled:auto:auto "--errformat=%f:%l: error: (%n) %s" "--warnformat=%f:%l: warning: (%n) %s" "--msgformat=%f:%l: advisory: (%n) %s" -obuild/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1 ../test.c nbproject/Makefile-default.mk:100: recipe for target 'build/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1' failedmake[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'nbproject/Makefile-default.mk:84: recipe for target '.build-conf' failedmake[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'nbproject/Makefile-impl.mk:39: recipe for target '.build-impl' failedprocess_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, fixDeps build/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1.d -rsi "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc8\v1.32\bin../", ...) failed.make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.make[2]: *** [build/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1] Error 2make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 851ms)&So I started opening older project done using MpLabX v2.30 in v3.30. &All projects were in either pic16f, pic18f or pic24f. &The seem to all fail about the same way.&I then whent back to MpLabX v2.30 and each project that failed using v3.30 compiled just fine in v2.30. &Even the test project for the pic16f18313. &When I compiled the project in v2.30 I got this...CLEAN SUCCESSFUL (total time: 60ms)make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-confmake[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk dist/default/production/Test.X.production.hexmake[2]: Entering directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc8\v1.32\bin\xc8.exe" --pass1 --chip=16F18313 -Q -G --double=24 --float=24 --opt=default,+asm,-asmfile,+speed,-space,-debug --addrqual=ignore --mode=pro -P -N255 --warn=-3 --asmlist --summary=default,-psect,-class,+mem,-hex,-file --output=default,-inhx032 --runtime=default,+clear,+init,-keep,-no_startup,-osccal,+oscval:0x3400,-resetbits,-download,-stackcall,+clib --output=-mcof,+elf:multilocs --stack=compiled:auto:auto "--errformat=%f:%l: error: (%n) %s" "--warnformat=%f:%l: warning: (%n) %s" "--msgformat=%f:%l: advisory: (%n) %s" -obuild/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1 ../test.c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc8\v1.32\bin\xc8.exe" --chip=16F18313 -G -mdist/default/production/Test.X.production.map --double=24 --float=24 --opt=default,+asm,-asmfile,+speed,-space,-debug --addrqual=ignore --mode=pro -P -N255 --warn=-3 --asmlist --summary=default,-psect,-class,+mem,-hex,-file --output=default,-inhx032 --runtime=default,+clear,+init,-keep,-no_startup,-osccal,+oscval:0x3400,-resetbits,-download,-stackcall,+clib --output=-mcof,+elf:multilocs --stack=compiled:auto:auto "--errformat=%f:%l: error: (%n) %s" "--warnformat=%f:%l: warning: (%n) %s" "--msgformat=%f:%l: advisory: (%n) %s" -odist/default/production/Test.X.production.elf build/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1 Microchip MPLAB XC8 C Compiler (PRO Mode) V1.32Part Support Version: 1.32 (A)Copyright (C) 2014 Microchip Technology Inc.License type: Node ConfigurationMemory Summary:&&&&Program space used 81h ( 129) of 800h words ( 6.3%)&&&&Data space used 7h ( 7) of 100h bytes ( 2.7%)&&&&EEPROM space None available&&&&Data stack space used 0h ( 0) of F0h bytes ( 0.0%)&&&&Configuration bits used 4h ( 4) of 4h words (100.0%)&&&&ID Location space used 0h ( 0) of 4h bytes ( 0.0%)make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X'BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 2s)Loading code from C:/Projects/Test_X/test/v.00x(test)/Test.X/dist/default/production/Test.X.production.hex...Loading completed&Any help or thoughts about what I may be doing wrong would be a big help.Thanks everyone and have a great day, Pat.&&
Administrator
Just consolidating and making notes for follow-up from MPLAB X team !We will get you an answer.&process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, fixDeps build/default/production/_ext/1472/test.p1.d -rsi "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc8\v1.32\bin../", ...) failed.make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
Starting Member
Okay, what file.? &The xc8.exe file..? &I looked and it is where it is trying to find it.Am I missing something.? &Both v2.30 and v3.30 point to the same folder.Thanks for your time, Pat.
Hi PAR,&Could you verify if&C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\MPLABX\v3.30\mplab_ide\bin\fixDeps.exe is present in your system. The exact installation may be different in your machine.&Thank you!
Starting Member
I think you are on to something azstudent.I checked&C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\MPLABX\v3.30\mplab_ide\bin\ and found that file WAS missing.I then check to see what was in the folder for v2.30&C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\MPLABX\mplab_ide\bin and found that their are a lot of files that may be missing.Both folders have 5 files that have the same and the v2.30 folder has checksum.jar,&extractobjectdependencies.jar, fixDeps.exe, hexmate.exe, itidproc.exe,&mchpwinusbdevice64.exe,&mdb.bat, mplad_ide, mplab-cpp.exe &&MPXUsbSin64.exe..&How do I get these files for v3.30..? &Can I copy and paste out of v2.30..? &Im guessing the files would be different in the new version..? &Why wouldn't they be installed with v3.30..?&Thanks for all your help, Pat.
Hi PAR,&Were there any installation errors? Could you please uninstall 3.30 and reinstall it back?&Copying an older version of fixDeps may not get you the desired results as there may have been some updates to fixDeps itself.&&Thank you!
Starting Member
Thank you, azstudent.!&I had no installation errors. &The editor and the IPE worked great.After the uninstall and reinstall everything is working.&Thank you again, have a great weekend, Pat.
Starting Member
Hi,I have the same problem but reinstalling MPLAB.X V3.30 has not fixed it.The error appears to be looking for hexmate in "..AppData/Roaming/mplab_ide/dev/v3.30/modules/../../bin/hexmate" but when I look for this folder I only get as far as modules and there are no further sub-folders just a single file named "com-microchip-mplab-nbide-embedded-makeproject.jar"&Any suggestions?PhilipJ&
Starting Member
I have also reverted back to version 3.26 and this fixes the problem.I should add that the project in question has a bootloader project included as a "loadable" and it appears to be the command line that combined the two hex files into a "unified" file that was failing.&PhilipJ&
Similar problem in 3.30. It was workink OK yesterday.in 3.30 Makefile-local:PATH_TO_IDE_BIN=C:/Users/jeremy/AppData/Roaming/mplab_ide/dev/v3.30/modules/../../bin/(file not found errors)in 3.26PATH_TO_IDE_BIN=C:/Program Files (x86)/Microchip/MPLABX/v3.26/mplab_ide/mplab_ide/modules/../../bin/Works OK.&Why has 3.30 started using&AppData/Roaming?Jeremy.
Starting Member
This happened to me, too. &I believe it was after I got tired of the nagging&and updated the plugin toolchainHI-TECH.&I deleted dev\v3.30 and allowed MPLabX to recreate it. &At that point, PATH_TO_IDE_BIN&was set to "Program Files (X86)". &After I updated the plugin, PATH_TO_IDE_BIN&pointed to the AppData\Roaming. &I repeated without updating the plugin, and it's now working correctly again.
It's a permission thing. During the installation of the latest MCC, there must have been a permissions problem, so Windows put the data in AppData/Roaming (like it does). &This is OK except the relative links no longer work. &I changed the permission of&C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\MPLABX\v3.30\mplab_ide\mplab_ide\modules (I know) and moved the stuff back which fixed the problem. More hours wasted fixing MPLABX/XC8 rather than doing my job. &Its a bug which needs fixing.
- - - - - - - - - -
[Development Tools]
- - - - MPLAB X IDE
- - - - MPLAB Xpress
- - - - MPLAB X IPE
- - - - MPLAB ICD4 Debugger
- - - - MPLAB REAL ICE
- - - - MPLAB ICD In Circuit Debuggers
- - - - MPLAB&#174; Code Configurator
- - - - MPLAB Harmony
- - - - MPLAB Simulator
- - - - MPLAB 8 IDE
- - - - MPASM, MPLINK, MPLIB (assembler, linker, librarian)
- - - - MPLAB XC8
- - - - HI-TECH C Compilers
- - - - MPLAB C18 Compiler
- - - - MPLAB XC16
- - - - MPLAB C30 Compiler, ASM30, Link30 forum
- - - - MPLAB XC32
- - - - MPLAB C32 Compiler
- - - - Visual Device Initializer
- - - - Evaluation and Demonstration Boards
- - - - Programmers (MPLAB PM3, PICSTART Plus, PICkit 2, PICkit 3)
- - - - Emulators (MPLAB ICE 2000, MPLAB ICE 4000)
- - - - Microstick Development Board for dsPIC33F & PIC24H
- - - - Linux, Open Source Projects and Other Topics
- - - - MATLAB
- - - - CML
- - - - Tips and Tricks
- - - - Other Development Tool Topics
- - - - Arriba IDE for PIC MCUs
- - - - Curiosity
- - - - motorBench(TM) Development Suite
[Memory & Specialty Discussion Group]
- - - - UNI/O(TM) Serial EEPROM
- - - - Serial EEPROMS - I&#178;C
- - - - Serial EEPROMS - Microwire
- - - - Serial EEPROMS - SPI
- - - - Serial SRAM
- - - - MAC Address Chips
- - - - Serial EPROM
- - - - Parallel EPROM
- - - - Parallel EEPROM
- - - - ID Solutions and Plug N Play Products
- - - - Serial Flash
- - - - Parallel Flash
- - - - Smart Card
- - - - RFID
- - - - Literature
- - - - MCP2510 Stand-alone CAN Controller
- - - - Other Issues
[8-Bit Microcontrollers]
- - - - PIC Microcontrollers (PIC10F, PIC12F, PIC16F, PIC18F)
- - - - Legacy PIC Microcontrollers (PIC14000, PIC17, PICxxC)
- - - - Peripherals / Core Independent Peripherals
- - - - - - - - Analog (ADC, Comp, DAC, HC I/O, OPA, PRG, SlopeComp, ZCD)
- - - - - - - - Waveform Control (CCP/ECCP, PWM, PSMC, COG, CWG, NCO, DSM)
- - - - - - - - Timing and Measurements (AngTMR, HLT, PSMC, PWM, NCO, SMT, RTCC, TEMP)
- - - - - - - - Communications (EUSART/AUSART, I2C/SPI, USB, CAN, LIN, KeeLoq)
- - - - - - - - User Interface (mTouch, HCVD, LCD)
- - - - - - - - Logic / Safety & Monitoring / Low Power (CLC, MULT, MathACC, CRC/SCAN, HLT, WWDT, HEF, PPS, IDLE, DO
- - - - Documentation (Programming Specifications, Errata, Literature)
- - - - Tips & Tricks Solutions Guide & Other PIC Topics
[16 bit Microcontrollers &
Digital Signal controllers]
- - - - dsPIC30F Topics
- - - - Programming Specifications
- - - - dsPIC33F Topics
- - - - PIC24 Topics
- - - - - - - - Graphics
[32-Bit Microcontrollers]
- - - - General PIC32 Topics
- - - - PIC32 Beta Release Software (not supported)
- - - - FAQs
[Analog and Interface Devices]
- - - - Welcome
- - - - MCP250xx devices
- - - - Serial Real-Time Clocks (RTCC’s)
[Clock and Timing]
- - - - Clock Solutions
[Keeloq & Security Devices forum]
- - - - Getting Started with Keeloq
[TCP / IP]
- - - - PPP/SLIP
- - - - Ethernet
- - - - Gateway
- - - - TCP/IP Stack v6 Beta
[Mechatronics]
- - - - Tutorial Questions
[Microchip Registered Consultants Board]
- - - - Microchip Registered Consultants Forum
- - - - Main
- - - - Buy, Sell or Trade
[Smart Phone and Tablet Accessories]
- - - - [Android Accessories]
- - - - - - - - Firmware Questions
- - - - - - - - Hardware Questions
- - - - - - - - App Development Questions
[Wireless Topics]
- - - - Embedded Wireless Systems
- - - - MRF Wi-Fi
- - - - RN Wi-Fi
- - - - Bluetooth
- - - - MiWi
- - - - LoRa&#174; Technology
[ Forum Welcome]
- - - - Welcome
- - - - Getting Started
- - - - Upcoming changes
- - - - Forum FAQs
- - - - Forum Support
[日本語フォーラム
- - - - 開発ツール
- - - - - - - - MPLAB IDE
- - - - - - - - MPLAB REAL ICE
- - - - - - - - MPLAB ICD2
- - - - - - - - MPLAB シミュレータ
- - - - - - - - MPLAB C18 コンパイラ
- - - - - - - - MPLAB C30 コンパイラ、ASM30、Link30
- - - - - - - - 評価/デモ/開発 ボード
- - - - - - - - エミュレータ(ICE2000、ICE4000)
- - - - - - - - プログラマ(MPLAB PM3、PICSTART Plus、PICkit 2、ICSPなど)
- - - - 8ビット PIC マイコン
- - - - - - - - 周辺機能 (ADC、PWM、タイマ、UART、???)
- - - - 16ビット PIC マイコン & DSC
- - - - - - - - 周辺機能 (ADC、PWM、タイマ、UART、DMA???)
- - - - - - - - DSP命令、機能
- - - - メモリ製品
- - - - - - - - I2C (24xxxx)
- - - - - - - - SPI (25xxxx)
- - - - - - - - MicroWire (93xxxx)
- - - - アナログ & インターフェース製品
[中文论坛]
- - - - 8位单片机产品
- - - - 16位单片机及DSC产品
- - - - 模拟及存储产品
- - - - 开发工具
- - - - C语言及RTOS
- - - - 单片机应用技术
[Careers in Microchip]
- - - - Microchip Jobs
[Training Discussion Group]
- - - - COM2109 - Introduction to I2C
- - - - COM3101 - Introduction to Full Speed USB
- - - - COM3201 - Designing a Custom USB Peripheral Application
- - - - COM3202 - Designing a USB Embedded Host Application
- - - - COM4101 - Introduction to Embedded Ethernet
- - - - COM4301 - Designing Embedded TCP/IP Monitor and Control
- - - - COM4302 - Advanced TCP/IP HTTP Applications
- - - - COM5610 - Rapid LIN Design Using a Pre-Certified Configurator
- - - - DSP0101 - Introduction to DSP Concepts
- - - - DSP0201 - Using DSP Features of the dsPIC&#174; DSC Architecture
- - - - DSP0202 - Designing with Microchip&#39;s DSP Libraries and Tools
- - - - HIF2131 - Designing with Microchip’s Graphics Library
- - - - IRF2101 - Adding IEEE 802.11/Wi-Fi&#174; To An Embedded Application
- - - - IRF2102 - Wireless Networking with the MiWi(TM) Development Environment
- - - - MCT0101 - Overview of Intelligent Motor Control Solutions
- - - - MCT3101 - BLDC Control Techniques
- - - - MCT4201 - AC Induction Motor Control using dsPICDEM MCHV development board
- - - - MCT7101 - Sensorless Field Oriented Control for PMSM Motors
- - - - MCU0101 - Getting Started with Baseline PIC&#174; MCU Architecture, Instruction Set and Peripheral Progra
- - - - MCU1121 - Mid-Range Microcontroller Family Peripheral Configuration and Usage Using the HI-TECH&#174; C C
- - - - MCU2101 - Getting Started with PIC18 Architecture and Instruction Set
- - - - MCU2121 - PIC18 Microcontroller Family Peripheral Configuration and Usage Using the C18 C Compiler
- - - - MCU3101 - Getting Started with Microchip&#39;s 16-bit MCU Architecture and Instruction Set
- - - - MCU3121 - Microchip 16-bit MCU Peripherals (Unit 1)
- - - - MCU3122 - Microchip 16-bit MCU Peripherals (Unit 2)
- - - - MCU4101 - Introduction to Microchip&#39;s PIC32 MCU
- - - - PWR3101 - Digital Power Converter Basics using dsPIC33 Digital Signal Controllers (DSC)
- - - - PWR3201 - Implementation of Digital Control Techniques for Power Converters using dsPIC&#174; SMPS Family
- - - - TLS0000 - Getting Started with Microchip Live Online
- - - - TLS0101 - Getting Started with Microchip Development Tools
- - - - TLS0999 - Transitioning to MPLAB X from MPLAB 8
- - - - TLS2101 - Introduction to the C Programming Language for Embedded Engineers
- - - - TLS2130 - Getting Started with MPLAB&#174; C for dsPIC DSCs and PIC24 MCUs
- - - - XLP0101 - Low Power System Design with nanoWatt XLP
- - - - XLP1101 - Battery Selection for Low Power Embedded Solutions
Microchip Technology Inc. All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 如何编译github源代码 的文章

随机推荐