求魔法少女伊莉雅雪下的剧场版,雪下的誓言百度云

The room _______ every day. You can live it now.
B.is cleaning
C.is cleaned
D.has cleaned
考查动词的被动语态用法。动词短语“clean the room”,如果room做主语,须用被动语态;后面有 “every…”, 使用一般现在时“is+过去分词”。
试题“The room _______ every da...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子
1. 他需要两个网球拍.
He __________ two tennis __________.2. 你房间里有电视吗?
__________ you __________ a TV set in your room73. 我每天都和爸爸一块儿打乒乓球.
I __________ __________ with my father every day.4. 我表哥在学校没有电脑.
My cousin __________ __________ a computer at
school.5. 咱们玩游戏去吧.
__________ __________ games.
1、我宁愿整理床也不愿意洗衣服。
I_________rather_________the bed_________do the_________.2、你能帮我照顾一下我的狗吗?每天喂他一些狗粮就行。
Could you please help me_________ _________ of my dog? It"s OK to _________him_________ some dogs" food every day.3、—我能搭车吗?
—对不起,这里没有你的位置了。
—Could I_________ _________ _________?
—Sorry, you_________.
There"s no room for you.4、我带着我的一个从北京远道而来的老朋友逛了逛春熙路,我们非常愉快地谈论起往事。
I________ my old friend________came from Beijing to
out in ChunXi Road. We had a great fun_________about the old things.5、我在下一个休息日,不想开车去兜风了。
_________my next day_________,I don"t want to go for________ _________.6、这次的学校郊游,我们参观了好多地方。最后,虽然疲惫但是很兴奋,我们下午6点就打道回府了。
We visited so many places_________this school_________.Finally,________ _________excited, we went back at 6:00 pm.7、在昨天的歌唱比赛中,我们的班长一举夺魁。
In the_________ _________competition, our class_________ _________first prize.8、前天下午,当我们在庭院卖旧货的时候,突然下起了大雨。但是幸运的是,我们都带了雨伞和雨衣。
Yesterday, it rained suddenly while we were having a yard_________,
but_________.We all
_________and raincoats.
1. 当你做决定有困难时,红色能帮你拿定主意。
Red will help you when you are
. 2. 没有你的帮助,我无法解出这道题目。The problem can’t
. 3. 每天我有很多作业,我别无选择,只能去做。I have a lot of homework every day, and
.4. 天气预报有没有报道如此潮湿的天气将持续多久?
Does the weather report say ______________________?5. 年轻人应该常向别人学习,而不是卖弄。
Young people should often
.6. 我真的不知道我能怎么处理这个机器人? I really have no idea ____________________________?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Look at the windows the wall.They are very clean.A.inB.onC.atD.of 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Look at the windows ________ the wall.They are very clean(干净的).A.inB.onC.atD.of
A“窗户在墙里面”,介词用in.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:重庆市开县中学2010届初三下学期“两考合一”模拟考试英语试题
完形填空。
  When learning new vocabulary, don't just memorize(记住)a list of words.Instead, try to   1   five sentences using each new word.Then use the new word as often as you can the first   2   you learn it.In this   3   you will remember new words much longer.
  Practicing sounds, you know, is   4  -the“th”sound, for example.Choose words that begin   5  “th”and repeat them over and over again   6   you are comfortable with them.Let's try!This, that, those, them, think, thought, through, thin, thick…
  Read, read, read-in English, of course!Reading is one of the best ways to increase your vocabulary   7   improve your grammar in a natural and fun way.Be   8   to choose topics(话题)or books you are interested in.
  When someone is talking in English,   9   the main point.If you hear a word you don't understand, ignore(忽略)it and go on listening.If you stop and think about the word, you will   10   everything else the person is saying.
  Always remember-Practice makes perfect.
listen for
仔细阅读下列短文, 根据题目, 选出最佳选项. When Mencius(孟子) was a small boy, his father died. So Mencius and his mother were quite poor. One day Mencius returned home from school and found his mother making some cloth(布). It was very beautiful and expensive. "How much of your book have you read today " Mencius' mother asked him. Mencius threw down his book. "I haven't read any of it" He replied, "I played with some friends of mine in the fields. " When his mother heard this, she picked up a pair of scissors and cut the cloth. "Why have you cut your cloth " Mencius asked. "It was so beautiful and now you've wasted it. " "You have wasted your time," His mother said. "Now I have wasted time. Look at the terrible thing we have done. " Mencius learnt a lot from this lesson. After that, he always studied hard.(1)
When did this story happen
A. Not long before liberation(解放).
B. More than 2000 years ago.
C. About 400 years ago.
D. In the 18 th century.
Mencius and his mother were quite poor because ________.
A. they had to spend a lot of money on beautiful and expensive cloth
B. Mencius was young and he couldn't work
C. his father died when Mencius was a child
D. Mencius' schooling cost them much money
What was Mencius doing while his mother was cutting the cloth
A. He was reading his book.
B. He was playing in the fields.
C. He was trying to help her.
D. He was watching strangely.
When the mother knew Mencius had played in the fields, she felt ________.
A. pleased
B. surprise
The mother cut the cloth because ________.
A. she thought making cloth was wasting time
B. she wanted to make more beautiful cloth
C. she wanted to teach her son a lesson
D. she wanted her son to do his lessons at once
来源:2013届度连云港市八年级第一次月考英语卷
题型:完型填空
Last year Tome left school. Hecame to Taipei to _1_ a job(工作). He went from one company(公司) to another but _2_ wanted him. Now he had little money. Hehad to go back to his small town. So he came to the station. He felt _3_and tired. It was very late at night and _4_ was full of people. Theywere waiting _5_ tickets of the last train. He bought the last ticket,and he was very happy.&&& At that time,a woman with a crying baby walked to him. She asked him to sell her the ticket.He gave her the ticket. He thought they needed it _6_ he did. After _7_left, he sat on the bench(长凳) and didn’t know _8_ to go. Justthen, an old man came and said, “Young man, I _9_ what youdid to the woman. I have a big company. I need a good young man like _10_.Would you like to work for me?”(&&&& ) 1. A.find&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&& C.look for&&&& D. buy&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A.everyone&&&&& B. no one&&&&&& &&&C. nothing&&&&& D. somethi& (&&&& ) 3. A.happy&&&& B. interesting& &&& C. sad&&&&&&&&& D.glad&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A.the city&&&&& B. the company& C. the farm&&&& D.the station& (&&&& ) 5. A.to buy&&&&&&& B. to sell&&&&& &&&C. to give&&&&& D. to pass& (&&&& ) 6. A.less than&&&& B. more than&&&&&&& C.smaller them D. worse th (&&&& ) 7. A.Tom&&&&&&&&&& B. the bus&&&&& C.the train&&&&&&& D. the old (&&&& ) 8. A.what&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&& &&&C. why&&&&&&&&& D. where(&&&& ) 9. A.have seen&&&& B. don’tknow& C. don’t like&&&&&& D.have done&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. the woman&&& B.you&&&&&&&&& C. the baby&&&& D.her&
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& Talking on a mobile phone is expensive, so a lot of people send text messages. Text messages are much cheaper by making the words shorter. You can do this by taking out "unimportant" letters in the words and using numbers instead of words (2=to, 3=free, 4 = for, 8 = ate, so, etc. ). You can also keepa way from using punctuation. Here is an example: Do u wnt 2 g 2 th cnma tnit? (Do you want go to the cinema tonight?)&&&& What do you think these text messages mean?&&&& Whr hv U bn? Iv bn wing hrs fr a cll.&&&& Im hm nw, why nt gv me a cll.&&&&&I gt a txt mssge frm my frnd. Shes hvng a prty on Strdy. &&&& Mobile phone users have developed a group of symbols to show how they feel. They are called emoticons, and there are some examples below. To read an emoticon, you have to look at it sideways. For example, if you say something in a text message that is a joke, you can follow it with a smiling face. Like this :&&&& Why didt you call me? I'm so sad.- (Here are some others. Can you think of text messages where you could use them? -) laughing, -( sad,& -& really&sad,&&-o&shocked,&&-v shouting,&&| . | asleep,&&8-| ,&surprised,&&/\-o& bored.
1. Why are text messages popular?A. Because they are expensive.B. Because they are cheap.C. Because they are hard to write.D. Because they are not important.2. The first paragraph tells us that we can make the text messages shorter in _______ways.A. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. twoC. three&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. four3. What does this text message " Do U wnt 2 cks?" mean? It means_______.A. Do you want to come?B. Do you wear two caps?C. Do you want two cakes?D. Do you go home early?4. Why do people use emoticons?A. Because they can show how the users feel.B. Because the symbols are beautiful.C. Because the text messages are short.D. Because the users can't make the words shorter.5. If you want to say someone is happy,&&you could use the symbol "&&&&&&&&___ " in the text message.A. -)&& B. -(&& C. -v&& D.&|·|
来源:四川省中考真题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
根据对话内容,从对话前的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项为多余选项。
A: Could you tell me something about your hometown? People say it's quite near the sea.B: Oh, no. My hometown is about 100 miles from the sea.A: Oh, I see.&&1&& B: Not really. It's got a population of about 20,000.A: And is it a very old town?B: Yes, it is.&&&2& & A: Really? It must be quite an interesting place then.B: Yes, it is. We get a lot of tourists.&&3&& A: Well, what do the tourists do there?B: Oh, the can walk through the town and look at the old buildings. There are some great restaurants in the town.A:&&&4&& B: No, there isn't any. But there are a few lovely mountains near the town. They are very good for skiing in winter.A:&&&5&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置:
>>>The room _______ every day. You can live it now.[ ]A. cle..
The room _______ every day. You can live it now.
A. cleans&&&&&&&&&&&&B. is cleaning&&&&&& C. is cleaned&&&&&& D. has cleaned
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:江苏中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“The room _______ every day. You can live it now.[ ]A. cle..”主要考查你对&&被动语态&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
语态:是动词的一种形式,它表示主语和谓语的关系。语态有两种:主动语态和被动语态。如果主语是动作的执行者,或者是说动作是由主语完成的,要用主动语态;如果主语是动作的承受者,或者是说动作不是由主语而是由其他人完成的,则用被动语态。被动语态的构成:被动语态的基本结构:主语+be +过去分词(+by+动作的发出者)① 一般现在时:am/is/are+过去分词如:Trees are planted every year. ② 现在进行时 am/is/are+ being +过去分词如:The road is being repaired.&③ 现在完成时 have/has + been +过去分词如:The work has been finished. ④ 一般过去时 was/were + 过去分词如:The story was told by him. Many birds were killed last year. ⑤过去进行时 was/were+ being + 过去分词如:&The new house was being painted when I got home. ⑥过去完成时 had +been+ 过去分词如: He told me that the work had been finished. ⑦一般将来时& will +be + 过去分词如:The problem will be discussed tomorrow. ⑧ 过去将来时 would/should +be +过去分词如: He said that the Christmas tree would be put up soon.⑨情态动词的被动语态情态动词+ be +过去分词&&&& 如:The problem must be solved soon.Children should be taught to love animals.被动语态使用注意:1. 不及物动词无被动语态。 如:happen, break down, come out......What will happen in 100 years. The dinosaurs disappeared about 65 million years ago. 2. 有些动词用主动形式表示被动意义。 如: write, sell, ride.....This pen writes well. This new book sells well. 3. 感官动词或使役动词使用省略to的动词不定式,主动语态中不带“to”,但变为被动语态时,须加上“to”。 例:make somebody do something→somebody+ be +made to do something see somebody do something→somebody +be +seen to do something A girl saw my wallet drop when she passed by.→My wallet was seen to drop by a girl when she passed by. The boss made the little boy do heavy work.→The little boy was made to do heavy work by the boss. 4. 如果是接双宾语的动词改为被动语态时,直接宾语(物)作主语,那么动词后要用介词,这个介词是由与其搭配的动词决定。 He gave me a book.→A book was given to me by him. He showed me a ticket.→A ticket was shown to me by him. My father bought me a new bike. →A new bike was bought for me by my father. 5. 一些动词短语用于被动语态时,动词短语应当看作一个整体,而不能丢掉其中的介词或副词。 We can’t laugh at him. →He can’t be laughed at by us. He listens to the radio every day. →The radio is listened to by him every day. The nurse is taking care of the sick man. →The sick man is being taken care of by the nurse.构成be+done.主动句变为被动句所遵循的4个步骤:①把原主动句中的宾语变为被动句的主语②把动词变为被动形式即be +过去分词,并注意其人称和数随主语的变化,而动词的时态则保持不变。③原主动句的主语如需要则放在by后面以它的宾格形式出现(注代词的宾格),如不需要则可省略。 ④其它的成分(定语、状语)不变。不用于被动语态的情形: ①不及物动词没有被动语态 这类动词有take place, happen, come about, break out, appear, disappear, last,& arise等。 例如:A fire broke out during the night. ②某些静态动词不用于被动语态 这类动词有have, lack, fit, hold, suit, resemble等。&例如:My shoes do not fit me. ③宾语为相互代词和反身代词时不用于被动语态 例如:We should help each other. 关于主动形式表示被动意义:①系动词(如look, sound, smell, feel, taste, prove等)要用主动表被动,因为系动词为不及物动词,它们没有被动语态形式。 例如:The building looks very beautiful. ②当open, close, shut, lock, move, read, wash, clean, cook, cut, wear, carry 等用作不及物动词且表示主语的某种属性时,通常用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The book sells well. ③有的动词本身含有被动意味,通常用主动形式来表示被动含义。 例如:Her eyes filled with tears. ④不定式to blame, to let用作表语时,通常要用主动表被动。 例如:Who is to blame? ⑤某些“be+形容词+to do”结构中的不定式通常要用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The book is difficult to understand. ⑥不定式用于某些动词(如have, have got, get, want, need等)的宾语后作定语时,如果不定式的逻辑主语就是句子的主语,通常用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:Do you have time to help us? ⑦在too...to do sth.和...enough to do sth. 这两个结构中,若主语与其后不定式为to do sth.被动关系,则该不定式通常用主动形式表示被动意义(有时也可直接用 被动式)。 例如:The writing is too faint to read. ⑧be worth后的动名词要用主动表被动。 例如:This movie is worth seeing. ⑨在need, want, require等少数表示“需要”的动词后的动名词用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The house needs cleaning. 表示“据说”的三类被动句型:①It is said that...句式 例如:It is said that thirteen is an unlucky number. ②There is said that...句式& 例如:There is said to be plenty of oil off our coast. ③sb./sth.is said that...句式 例如:Mr. Brown is said to have died of liver cancer. 被动语态各时态构成 :
一般现在时
am/is/are+过去分词
一般过去时
was/were+过去分词
现在进行时
am/is/are being+过去分词
过去进行时
was/were being+过去分词
一般将来时
will be+过去分词
过去将来时
would be+过去分词
现在完成时
have/has been+过去分词
过去完成时
had been+过去分词
情态动词be+过去分词情态动词的被动语态:一、理解含情态动词的被动语态的概念含情态动词的被动语态说明某个被动性动作所反映出的感情和态度。初中阶段可用于被动语态的情态动词有“can、may、must、need、should”等,分别表示“能够被……”,“可以被……”,“必须被……”,“需要被……“,应该被……”等。二、掌握含情态动词的被动语态的不同句式的变换方法含情态动词的被动语态的疑问句、否定句的变化均借助于情态动词完成。(一)一般疑问句直接将陈述句被动语态中的情态动词提前。如:Mustthisworkbedoneatonce?这项工作必须立即完成吗?Shouldyourhomeworkbefinishedbeforesix?你的家庭作业应在六点前完成吗?(二)特殊疑问句由疑问词加上一般疑问句被动语态构成。如:Whenmustthisworkbedone?这工作必须在什么时候完成?Wherecanthelostbookbefound?这本失踪的书能在什么地方被找到?(三)反意疑问句借助情态动词构成附加疑问部分。如:Thisbridgecanbebuiltnextyear,can'tit?这座桥明年能建成,是吗?Thisbookshouldn'tbetakenoutofthelibrary,shouldit?这本书不应被带出图书馆,是吗?(四)否定句在情态动词后面加上“not”或“never”即可,但“must”表“必要”时否定式为“needn't”。如:Thisworkneedn'tbedoneatonce.这项工作没必要立即做。Thisdustbinshouldn'tbeputhere.这个垃圾箱不应放在这儿。三、含情态动词的被动语态的一般疑问句的回答含情态动词的被动语态的一般疑问句的回答应保留原情态动词,但“must”表“必须”时,其否定回答应用“needn't”、“need”表“必要”时,其肯定回答应用“must”。如:—Shouldmyexercisesbefinishedtoday?我的作业应在今天完成吗?—Yes,theyshould.是的,应在今天完成。(No,theyshouldn't.不,不应在今天完成。)—Musthisexercisebookbehandedinatonce?他的练习本必须立即上交吗?—Yes,itmust.是的,必须立即上交。(No,itneedn't.不,不必立即上交。)—Needhebeoperatedonatonce?他必须立即手术吗?—Yes,hemust.是的,他必须。(No,heneedn't.不,他不必。)
发现相似题
与“The room _______ every day. You can live it now.[ ]A. cle..”考查相似的试题有:
3046712636788991427643326112088525下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Mrs.Read____ the windows every day.A.is cleaning B.have,has C.cleans D.cleaned
C.cleansRead女士每天都擦窗,应该用一般现在时.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
41.They make the little boy_ _________ the room every day A.cleans B.clean C.to clean D.cleaning 42.Parents play a role in _________ their children.A.teach B.teaches C.to teach D.teachingWhich lesson is__________ (difficult) in Book 2.Alice writes __________________ (c arefully) than I.3.This story is __________________ (interesting) than that one.4.He is __________________ (clever) boy in the class.5.This kind of food must be __________________ (delicious) than that one.6.Can you show me_ _________ (near) shop?7.Who’s __________________ ,(careful),Tom,Jim or Kate?8.That is __________________ (easy) of all.9.That was one of._____________ _____ (exciting) moments in 2013•、陷阱题 1 .The weather in Beijing is colder than _________A.of Wuhan B.W uhan C.that in W uhan D.that of Wuhan 2._________ classroom is much smaller than _________ .A.Otheir B.Otheirs C.O theirs D.Otheir 3.Xiao Li is the _________ of them two.A.tall .B.taller C.tallest D.more tall 4” How time flies!Ten years_ _________ passed.A.have、 B.has C.is•D.are 5.It’s about 20 minutes’ walk to the farthest re staurant.(对画线部分提问) _________ _________ is it to the farthest restaurant 二、 中考题 6.(2012,山冻济南)-Sonia,do you think you are differem from Linda?一Yes.I’m _________ _at drawing than her.A.better B.good C.well D.best 7.(2o12 山东济宁)In the talent show,I performed well and Ann did even _________ .A.Well B.better C.more D,worse 8.(2012,天津)Who listens _________ ,Corn ,Jack or Bill?A.the most carefully B.more carefully C.the most careful D.more careful 9.(2012,湖南岳阳)Wembley Stadium(温布利大球场)is one of the _________ soccer fields in the world.It will be the place for soccer matches during the Olympics next month.A.famous B.more famous C.most famous 10.(2012,贵州六盘水)It’ the weather is getting _________ .A.higher and higher B.lower and lower C.hotter and hotter D.colder and colder
答过了 ,你看看.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 魔法少女伊莉雅雪下的 的文章

随机推荐