有EnVy #000 999有多少个对子DRUG LANGUAGE 吗?

Access denied | www.btzhou.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.btzhou.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3aad7a88f3b22276-ua98).CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
A man becomes increasingly jealous of his friend's newfound success.
"" stars discuss what fans can expect from the popular AMC series in Season 8 and reflect on the show's popularity with
on IMDb LIVE at NY Comic Con.
Related News
22 February
PM, +08:00
13 February
PM, +08:00
13 October
AM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 23 titles
created 09&Jan&2012
a list of 46 titles
created 20&May&2012
a list of 25 titles
created 21&Sep&2013
a list of 22 titles
created 14&Oct&2015
a list of 44 titles
created 2&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
3 nominations.
Cast overview, first billed only:
Lula Dingman
Nellie Vanderpark
Nathan Vanderpark
Woman at Play
Ben Stiller and Jack Black star as Tim and Nick, best friends, neighbors and co-workers, whose equal footing is suddenly tripped up when one of Nick's harebrained get-rich-quick schemes actually succeeds: Vapoorizer, a spray that literally makes dog poop, or any other kind for that matter, evaporate into thin air -- to where exactly is anyone's guess. Tim, who had scoffed at Nick's idea and passed on an opportunity to get in on the deal, can only watch as Nick's fortune -- and Tim's own envy -- grow to equally outrageous proportions. When the flames of jealousy are fanned by an oddball drifter (Walken) who imposes himself into the situation, Tim's life careens wildly out of control ... taking Nick's with it.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
It's for the neighbor with everything.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG-13 for language and sexual/crude humor
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 30 April 2004 (USA)
Also Known As: L'envie
Filming Locations:
$40,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$6,160,886
(2 May 2004)
$12,181,484
(23 May 2004)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
The movie having been shot almost two years before it was released in theaters was in danger of being released straight to video due to poor audience response during test screenings. It was only due to
(2003)'s huge success that it finally got a theatrical release.
When Debbie puts the can of Vapoorize on the counter, its cover changes between shots.
Spray some on my butt cause I just shit my pants!
Crazy Credits
During the end credits, viewers see a TV infomercial for Dingman and Vanderpark's new invention, Pocket Flan.
Connections
Referenced in &(2008)
Soundtracks
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
(Piangono Gli Uomini)
Written by ,
(as Edward Holland Jr.)
Performed by
Courtesy of Motown Records
Under license from Universal Music Enterprises
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Look out Ishtar, you've got competition!
This is my first movie review on IMDb. I was forced to register after watching this movie. I cannot in good conscience allow this movie to be unreviewed by me. The people must be warned!First of all, my rating is: 0 (as in &zero&)I love Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Rachel Weis, and Christopher Walken, and yet, I hated this movie. There is a plot, but who cares when there's no script. The dialogue is unreal and plain boring, the situations are contrived, the flow of events is slow and somewhat arbitrary, the characters are unsympathetic and uninteresting, and the story, although based on a good premise, is stupid. This movie is a piece of poo.Never mind wasting MONEY on this movie, it's not even worth your TIME spent watching it. Please do not see it... I beg of you!
106 of 187 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Lula Dingman
Nellie Vanderpark
Nathan Vanderpark
Woman at Play
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &

我要回帖

更多关于 000 999有多少个对子 的文章

随机推荐