续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
USB转串口RS232驱动程序安装
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&USB转串口RS232驱动程序安装
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢console port
辅助端口(AUX port)和控制端口(console port)是思科路由器的两个管理端口,这两个端口都可以在第一次配置路由器时使用,但是我们一般都推荐使用管理端口,因为并不是所有的路...
基于44个网页-
控制台端口
控制台端口(Console Port):用于路由器的配置4.辅助端口(Aux口):用于路由器的远程管理10计计算算机机组组网网技技术术路由器的接口标识路由器的接口全名由类...
基于32个网页-
...based 埠:SC 光 纤接头、单模或多模光线缆线
GigaStack GBIC 埠:铜导线 Cisco GigaStack 接线
管理控制埠(console port):8-pin RJ-45 接头,RJ- 45-to-RJ-45 rollover缆线与 RJ-45-to-DB9 配接器, 用于连接 PC 。
基于10个网页-
2、控制口(Console Port ): 此处的连接类型是RJ-45,主要在路由器与设定者的计算机间建立联机,让用户可以登陆到路由器中,进行 各项设定工作,这是设定...
基于7个网页-
中心控制台出入口
中心控制台端口
通过控制台连接端口
串行终端端口
Connect to the switch using the serial console port with a straight serial cable (9600, 8-N-1, no flow control).
用串口直连电缆连接到交换机串行控制端口(9600、8-N-1、无流控制)。
Connect to the switch using the serial console port with a straight serial cable (9600, 8-N-1, no flow control) with default no user ID or password required.
用串口直连电缆连接到每台交换机的串行控制端口(9600、8-N-1、无流控制),默认下不需要用户 ID 和密码。
First, connect to each switch using the serial console port with a straight serial cable (9600, 8-N-1, no flow control) with a default user ID admin and no password.
首先,用串口直连电缆连接到每台交换机的串行控制端口(9600、8-N-1、无流控制),使用默认用户 ID admin,无密码。
So while the console port may not look quite as good as the game does on your custom-built gaming rig, it still looks amazing.
At minimum what it may mean is that developers should rethink the moment-to-moment scale and camera position of a console title handheld port, even if from a computational perspective they can deliver an exact copy.
Battlefield 2 performed particularly well on Steam, as EA specifically devoted a lot of resources to make PC players happy, unlike other publishers who simply port a title from console to PC with little thought for extra tools or features.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!查看: 6127|回复: 10
GNS3 1.1怎么在控制台查看路由器console端口号?
在线时间 小时
阅读权限50
在之前的版本,可以直接 list 查看,现在这命令不识别了
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
issue show device command in the console panel, you will got it.
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
我也是这个情况 怎么解决呀
在线时间 小时
阅读权限50
同求。。。。
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
同问,请高手解答一下~
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
本帖最后由 nanpa1314 于
23:33 编辑
沙发正解~{:soso_e104:}
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
楼主,你是怎么解决的啊
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
可以使用help查看命令:console&&debug&&help&&reload&&show&&start&&stop&&suspend&&version
查看R1信息:show device R1
不支持简写&&?显示提示
在线时间 小时
阅读权限30
楼主,你是怎么解决的啊
在线时间 小时
阅读权限20
在gns3 console控制台那里看,最下面,不要双击路由器进配置
在线时间 小时
阅读权限40
Powered byCisco USB Console Ports | Network World
Insider email
Cisco Subnet
Network World
Scott Hogg is the CTO for Global Technology Resources, Inc. (GTRI). Scott provides network engineering, security consulting, and training services to his clients.
Cisco USB Console Ports
Cisco products now come with USB ports that allow console access
Use commas to separate multiple email addresses
For years I have been wondering when Cisco would activate the USB ports on their devices. I have been hoping for all kinds of USB functionality to routers, switches, firewalls but Cisco has been slow to unlock the power of these USB ports. Wouldn't it be cool if you could connect the myriad of USB devices to a Cisco router to further the list of amazing things you could do? Cisco has started to put mini-USB ports on their devices to allow for console port connectivity.I am hoping that this new method continues to be spread to other devices. I also hope that Cisco will enable all of the USB Type-A ports on their other devices for similar connectivity. For years I have hauled around two console cable sets. Because I often connect to multiple devices at the same time, such as redundant supervisors on 6500s or to two supervisors in redundant 6500s or VSS, I need two serial cables. Here is a picture of one of my typical USB cables. I use a
USB to serial adapter. I realize that this is expensive but it is the most reliable and its driver seems universally accepted by laptop operating systems. Note that the end on the light-blue console cable has been replaced and a yellow boot added because of excessive wear. You know you have logged into a lot of Cisco routers when you wear out the RJ-45 connector on the end of your favorite console cable.Cisco has now given us the ability to connect our laptops to the USB ports for console access. Cisco has added USB Type-B ports to their devices and these ports can be used as a console cable.You will need three things to get this working. 1) A device that uses this type of USB Type-B port2) A USB Type A to 5-pin mini Type-B cable3) A driver from Cisco to make this work with your laptop operating systemYou still need to install a
on your laptop to use the USB interface as a serial communications port. Don't worry that this
shows the download location for 3900 ISR G2 routers. The same utility works for the entire ISR-G2 line. The latest version of the USB Console Software is version 3.1 The filename of the software is "Cisco_usbconsole_driver_3_1.zip" and the current version was release on Jan 20, 2010 with a file size of 14692.83 KB ( bytes). Currently, Cisco has USB console drivers for the following operating systems:
Windows 2000, Windows XP 32- and 64-bit, Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit
Mac OS X version 10.5.4
Redhat / Fedora Core 10 with kernel 2.6.27.5-117
Ubuntu 8.10 with kernel 2.6.27-11
Debian 5.0 with kernel 2.6
Suse 11.1 with kernel 2.6.27.7-9
Once you install the driver you need to create a connection using your favorite terminal emulation software. My favorite one happens to be
from VanDyke. You need to set the terminal emulator to use the proper COM port that is being used by the USB port on your laptop. Then you set the serial communications to the old-reliable standard: 9600 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, and 1 stop bit, no flow control. However, I have been told that these console ports can be run up to 12Mbps but the baud rate of the serial port can only go as high as 115,200 bps. That could have come in handy many moons ago when I had to upload IOS files using .The other caveat is that the Cisco devices are still coming with the traditional RJ-45 console ports. You can use both of these ports but only one will allow for commands to be entered. It appears that the
the RJ-45 port. It is like the USB port is the default console media-type. Since the USB port takes precedence over the RJ-45 port then you will want to set the inactivity timeout for the USB port so that if it is unplugged that the RJ-45 port can become active again. This is done with the following command.Switch# configure terminal Switch#(config)# line console 0 Switch#(config-line)# usb-inactivity-timeout 30I believe that the
command is not supported on 2900 series routers. To restore USB console port connectivity after the timeout period then you will need to unplug and re-plug the USB port to re-activate the USB console port connection.For security reasons you may want to disable this USB port. In this case you can configure the device to only allow console connectivity with the RJ-45 port. This can be performed with the following commands.Switch# configure terminal Switch(config)# line console 0 Switch(config-line)# media-type rj45When I logged into the USB port of an ISR G2 router I was prompted for the same console login method configured for "line con 0". Therefore, there is not need to worry about the security of the USB console ports unless you haven't configured proper security for your serial line console port. In other words, you don't have to specify AAA for the USB port. It simply uses the same AAA strategy defined for "line con 0" for both the RJ-45 serial and USB interfaces.Right now, from what I can tell, the only devices that can use this special USB interface as a console port are the ISR G2 routers (1900s, 2900s, 3900s, 5500 Wireless controllers, 3750-X, 3560-X, and 2960-S switches).Does anyone know of any other Cisco product that has these USB/Console ports?How about other manufacturers other than Cisco?Now in addition to all the standard serial console cables I am carrying around I have added a mini USB cable to the mix. My console cable bag is growing larger, but this is a standard cable that many of us carry with us anyway. Overtime, we may stop carrying the old clunky serial cables with DB-9 and USB to serial converters. I am all in favor of anything that makes the job easier.Scott
Join the Network World communities on
to comment on topics that are top of mind.
Don't Miss
A vulnerability in Cisco’s widely deployed IOS software that was disclosed in the recent WikiLeaks dump...
Newsletters Sign up and receive the latest news, reviews and trends on your favorite technology topics. Get our Daily News newsletter
Highly personal identifying information for nearly 34 million Americans has been leaked online thanks...
The U.S. government reportedly pays Geek Squad technicians to dig through your PC for files to give to...
White Paper
White Paper
Video/WebcastSponsored
eBookSponsored
Video/WebcastSponsored
Top Stories
The role is a fairly new one in many companies, and qualified candidates are in high demand. Learn how...
As Avaya continues its Chapter 11 process, Dave Michels speculates on four possible outcomes for the...
In today’s fast-changing vendor landscape, market leaders are facing new challengers in security, data...
Think you're clever enough to recognize a phishing attempt? Think again. We've put together this list...荒野之息怎么安装啊_wiiu破解吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,872贴子:
荒野之息怎么安装啊
赛尔达下载的网上911上面k大的,压缩包一个9个多g一个2个多g的,关键9个多g的解压失败,还有请教下怎么安装
汉哲管理咨询,您身边的管理咨询专家,帮助企业建立规范,高效的管理体系,
9g的那个是本体安装包
2g的是更新包
记得要下载kit文件放本体文件夹里面
我那个9g的也解压出错。。。
我的9g的也解压错误 重新下了个日版资源
美版那个废了,下欧版的吧,日版没有title装不了,不知道现在有了没。游戏放sd卡install文件夹,然后进hbl 选wup install ,进去一个类dos界面,先选本体安装,再安装升级,装在usb设备里点x安装,装在本机点a安装
我来给你一个完美的解释!今天我刚下载了91wii里K大共享的塞尔达美版,下载后发现9G的安装包被分压成4个部分,2G的升级包被分压成2个部分。但是!这两个包分压的名称都没有各自统一,所以造成了解压时电脑没有认为这几个part是同一个文件的分压包!解决办法:将安装包的4个分压包名字统一(除了part几);升级包的2个分压包名字统一,然后再解压。安装时,先安装包,再升级包。我已完美运行!
非常感谢,我安装欧版的了,刚搞会
请问9g本体和2更新,tik都放在同一个文件夹吗?比如I:install\1?
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 能玩吃鸡的最低配置 的文章

随机推荐