我怎么才能把我唱吧里怎样才能听原唱撒消后,再用微信登录

!!张尧学透明计算被指出copy的是gIthub上他人源码
16回复 3039浏览
原作者iiordanov的github项目地址:一楼主要内容回复:This man Zhangyaoxue(张尧学)&COPIED this project's source codeand WON THE FIRST PRIZE of China 2014 State Science and Technology Prizes!News link of this prize (you need translate it into English)&Chinese coders' discussion&&This is Zhangyaoxue's profile&This is the evidenceZhangyaoxue ,male,Chinese,1956 Jan Born in Hunan Province. He was The Director of the Division of the Ministry of Higher Education .你们看一下第一链接的视频,10分25秒 用平板的画面,和 10分48秒 用手机的画面屏幕中出现的 toast: “Direct, Swipe Pan: Swipe to pan around. Tap ...”// Take a look at the Capture image : 10min 25s and 10min 48 s , displayed on the screen toast: “Direct, Swipe Pan: Swipe to pan around. Tap ...”自己 Google 一下这些提示,看到了什么?//Google it ,what you will find&这个项目叫什么? "remote-desktop-clients"//what's this project's name?? "remote-desktop-clients""VNC, RDP, SPICE, and oVirt/RHEV/Proxmox Clients for Android and Blackberry 10"根本就是个远程桌面,用的还是别人的开源项目。//In effect it's a remote desktop at all , and copied from an open source project.其中原项目作者留言:Hello everyone,I would like to say a great big thanks to all of you for finding this out, for following this issue, for spreading the word, and for making me aware of it. It is a great honor my project has won such a prestigious prise regardless of the circumstances.This software project was created entirely in my spare time and comprises several remote desktop clients, including bVNC, aRDP, aSPICE, and Opaque. I would like to say that while the multi-touch UI and some other aspects of the software are an original creation of mine, the project has benefitted greatly from work by Michael MacDonald of Antlersoft (), as well as from work done by the team behind TightVNC (), TigerVNC (), Connectbot (), x11vnc (), FreeRDP (), RedHat (), and many other individuals and companies. It is very important for credit to be given when using other people's work, and it is also of great importance to republish source code when distributing software build from GPL source code!I have written this software for the betterment of everyone and it gives me great joy that people all over the world are finding out about it and finding it useful. I am following this discussion with great interest and once again thank you all!In case you are interested, appart from the source code and APKs available on github, bVNC, aRDP, aSPICE, and Opaque are available on Google Play, Blackberry World and Amazon App Store.Sincerely,iordan iordanov
再bb,明天就把glthub给你封了
far-farther-farther-far-farther-farther-farther-far-far
引用1楼 @ 发表的:
再bb,明天就把glthub给你封了
快了快了
看完了,谈谈个人想法,我觉得吧,大家还是得多看书,多学习,最好把英语学好,不然的话,tm就跟我一样!!!根本看不懂说的什么!!!!
引用3楼 @ 发表的:
看完了,谈谈个人想法,我觉得吧,大家还是得多看书,多学习,最好把英语学好,不然的话,tm就跟我一样!!!根本看不懂说的什么!!!!
大意就是抄作业忘改名字格式排版被发现了。
之前有这个课题组的同学爆尿说这个系统演示极端受制于网速,开个word还行,开个视频就卡成狗。
看了那个千兆下word竟然卡了,我觉得这位同学说的应该是真的……
好神奇~~~~~~~~~~
我是中南大学的校长
烟雨任平生,诗酒趁年华。
已经封了。。。。。。。。
不要脸啊,老子正经写作业都不照搬代码的'发自手机虎扑
引用1楼 @ 发表的:
再bb,明天就把glthub给你封了
github封了的话大天朝的科研能力至少减30%
引用@ 发表的:已经封了。。。。。。。。不会吧。。。。github都挂了???这倒车都开到沟里去了。
开放区的帖子居然删了
引用10楼 @ 发表的:
不会吧。。。。github都挂了???这倒车都开到沟里去了。
一度打不开,现在可以了
又黑我大中南
收好价AJ6金牌41
引用7楼 @ 发表的:
已经封了。。。。。。。。
骗谁呢···
果壳知乎上讨论这个的基本全被封杀了
引用14楼 @ 发表的:
骗谁呢···
昨天一度打不开的
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
275人参加识货团购328.00元103人参加识货团购338.00元17人参加识货团购299.00元236人参加识货团购168.00元33人参加识货团购229.00元46人参加识货团购299.00元9人参加识货团购165.00元227人参加识货团购999.00元102人参加识货团购349.00元15人参加识货团购338.00元301人参加识货团购499.00元18人参加识货团购349.00元&&&&如何在github上传代码(图解)
如何在github上传代码(图解)
如何在github上传代码(图文解说)
用图文并茂的方式展示了在github上建立项目上传代码的全过程
简单,实用
嵌到我的页面
<input type="text" readonly="true" value="">
若举报审核通过,可奖励20下载分
被举报人:
kkkloveyou
举报的资源分:
请选择类型
资源无法下载