谁愿意和我共享腾讯体育pixiv高级会员员,费用共担

ubuntu14.04找不到libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0的解决办法
今天想反编译一个软件,在使用jd-gui的时候发生错误:
./jd-gui: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
找不到libgtk-x11-2.0.so
网上基本上都在推荐安装:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk
这2个库已经没有了,需要安装另外一个库:
sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386
谨以此文,做个记录。
本文永久更新地址:
------分隔线----------------------------12927人阅读
Linux(44)
The following error came up when I tried to run Adobe Acrobat Reader on ubuntu 12.10
error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
To fix this, simple install the package ia32-libs-gtk
$ sudo apt-get install ia32-libs-gtk
Now run the application again and the error should go away.
[ 原文:http://www.techmaze.net/fix-error-while-loading-shared-libraries-libgtk-x11-2-0-so-0/ ]
如果是ubuntu 14.04,则请先执行:
  sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list
  然后在最后添加上:&deb /ubuntu/ raring main restricted universe multiverse
    终端中输入:
      echo &deb /ubuntu/ raring main restricted universe multiverse& &&& &sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list&
还有其他添加本地源的方法,可以参考:/android4/item/6c0fec102b0f1cac
添加完源之后
   sudo apt-get update
   sudo apt-get install ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk
这样就应该可以了
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:447145次
积分:5333
积分:5333
排名:第4099名
原创:97篇
转载:95篇
评论:35条
(1)(1)(3)(1)(1)(1)(1)(4)(3)(5)(1)(7)(2)(5)(9)(4)(3)(5)(1)(4)(1)(1)(1)(2)(11)(7)(3)(1)(1)(1)(2)(2)(3)(3)(3)(3)(6)(4)(5)(8)(11)(4)(2)(3)(5)(4)(8)(10)(2)(3)(2)(1)(1)(10)(1)(3)(2)(1)(2)(3)Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 - JFinal,nodejs博客dreamlu.net
2013年 11月 25日
&&>>&& Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
& & 自用笔记本升级到Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit后反编译工具一直不能用,非常不方便!
&&&&报错:error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such&file or directory!
& & google到的解决办法:
& & 安装libgtk2.0-0:i386包立马OK!
sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386
版权声明:若无特殊注明,本文皆为原创,转载请保留文章出处。
人生就象愤怒的小鸟,你失败了,最起码还有几只猪在笑。14.04 - Witcher 2 missing library libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 - Ask Ubuntu
to customize your list.
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
The events that led to this situation are as follows:
I tried to run The Wither 2 on Linux
and installed the dependencies
() using aptitude.
I rebooted and it gets to the Ubuntu GNOME logo but not further than that, so I went to command line did apt-get update, apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade.
I then removed the packages again and did apt-get update, apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade apt-get autoclean apt-get autoremove again.
It still did not work so I re-installed gnome shell and steam and after a while the machine boots again and everything seems to work.
So I am back at the beginning: When I try to run the start.sh file to start Witcher 2 I get an error saying there is no libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 file
I am using a GTX 750 with the drivers given by the additional drivers menu in Ubuntu.
After this experience I rather ask other people for help. I do not know how to install this package because there does not seem to be such a package.
EDIT: I searched for libgtk-x11-2.0.so and it found it in "/home/saur/.steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu" and in "/home/saur/.steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/"
I know that it's a little bit late but, if it can be useful for someone else, I had the same issue, and in my case it was due to my ubuntu x64 version. I've just to install the package for i386 architecture and it was done.
So just install all packages missing with ":i386" at the end of each apt-get install command (example : sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386).
I've tested on Ubuntu 14.04.2 (the same that cannot run the game obtained from GOG) via Steam and the game runs perfectly fine.
Also, consider updating your system, as when I wrote to GOG about why this happens their response was, that this is a common issue to anyone running 14.04.2 due to how the distro is packaged and it containing Utopic graphics packages. There are limitations due to which you simply cannot install the required libraries.
The solution is either to downgrade to 14.04 or upgrade to the very latest regardless of what the GOG website says in terms of support.
Read the full reply here:
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
rev .25236
Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 pptv体育高级会员 的文章

随机推荐