3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文 介绍影片不用太长
80个单词左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My favorite movie is Titanic .It's a love story about Jack and Rose.They met on Titanic.They loved each other for the first sight.On the night of April 15,1912 ,the Titanic had an accident on the way to America .Jack and Rose fell into the sea with many other people .They were very frightened because they were afraid of losing each other.In the end ,Rose was saved,but Jack died.Rose was very sad.Ilove this film very much .我最喜欢的电影是.它是一个关于杰克和露斯的爱情故事.他们在泰坦尼克号上相遇.他们见到对方的第一眼就爱上了对方.在日的晚上,泰坦尼克号在驶向美国的途中遇到了事故.杰克,露斯和其他很多人都掉到了海里.他们很害怕,因为他们怕失去对方.最后,露斯得救了,但是杰克却死了.露斯很悲伤.我非常喜欢这部电影.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文《我最喜欢的植物》,80个单词左右.
冷死zyUK43XY75
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I have a front garden and a back garden at home.So I love all sorts of flowers,plants and trees.I have many roses in both my front garden and back garden.I have a few fruit trees too,a Victoria plum tree,an apple tree,a pear tree and a vine,which yeilds very few grapes.I also have several strawberries.But my favourite plant is a lemon tree inside my consrvatory.It is a beautiful evergreen all year round fresh looking green plant.Apart from it would give a few lemons a year.It is also has a very nice smell when stand close to it.Oh I just love it!很乐意能够帮到你,希望会对你有助.
亲,麻烦加上中文意思,多谢!
我的房子有个前花园和一个後花园,所以我很喜欢花朵,植物和树木等,我的前後花园都种有很多玫瑰, 我有几棵果树,一棵维多利亚李树,一棵苹果树,一棵梨树和一枝很少结果的卜萄树。同时我还有几盆草梅,但我最喜爱的植物却是在我的太阳屋里摆放著的一枝柠檬树,它是一枝终年新鲜嫩绿的长青树,除了每年会给我几只柠檬之外,若站在近处还可嗅得阵阵芬香。噢,我真得很喜爱它!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
你认为哪种发明最有用80个单词的英语作文带翻译
三人行ゝ业
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
ComputerThere are many inventions in the world,but my favorite invention is the computer.As a student the computer helps me a lot.With the computer,I can find lots of information I need.I can read books,know the latest news and watch movies.I can play games or listen to music when I am tired.It is easy to communicate with my friends.I often chat with them through e-mails and QQ.So,I think computer is the most useful invention.世界上有很多发明,我最喜欢的发明是计算机.作为一名学生,计算机帮了我很多忙.我可以用计算机查询我需要的信息,可以读书、了解新闻和看电影.当我累的时候我可以在计算机上打游戏或听音乐.用计算机可以方便地与朋友交流,我经常通过电子邮件和QQ与我的朋友聊天.所以,我认为计算机是最有用的发明.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一篇初一的英语作文:我最喜欢的一本书(求范文)60-80单词左右.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My favorite book is "How the Steel Was Tempered." This book tells the hero Pavel Korchagin from a poor,struggling at the bottom boy,has grown into a cause of the motherland and the people fighting life-history of the proletarian revolutionary fighters.Paul had done the young clerk,a stole German pistol,due to save Zhu H was removed in the smoke of the battlefield,many after the victory of the revolution turn all his heart them into the national development ...In this process,Paul has shown a real proletarian revolutionary fighters has the determination,courage and selfless devotion of the noble character,his own precious youth to the party and the people,in the case of paralyzed still bravely picked up the pen to serve the people.Paul's spirit is eternal side of the banner,Paul's deeds and character of every 21 young people to learn from.My favourite bookHonestly speaking,among all the books I've read during my 16years of life,I found only
has impressed me a lot.It is written by Lan Rankin,a Scottish writer,who is always able to bring the readers to her wonderful stories and thrilling scenes.The story is about the search and rescue on a missing student in Edinburgh.A series of stories of how the detective inspector finally found out the student and the process of finding the proof and eventually caught the culprit.The whole novel is full of twists,thrills and even fear.I could not help shedding drops of tear on it when i finished reading the ending of this story.Im looking forward to her new novel.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
假如你是李华,常常与你的英国笔友Simon通信交流,请你用英语写一封信介绍你的家庭生活(60-80个单词...假如你是李华,常常与你的英国笔友Simon通信交流,请你用英语写一封信介绍你的家庭生活(60-80个单词;信件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)内容要点:1零用钱;2家务;3休闲娱乐;4可适当增添其它方面的内容.
██重量█k2丱
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My dear frteind,Simon,We have benn corresponded for quite a while now.it is about time I should tell you more about my daily life,and in return,you can tell me yours.I am not born in a wealthy family,so I get very little pocket money,but i don't mind as long as I have a happy home and with my parents and grandparents loving me to bits.Though I do still have to help out with house work after my homework.My younger sister is too young and she doesn't have to do anything yet.Our family often spend time together in the weekends.Although not rich,we are very happy.I hope to hear about your daily life next time you write.In the mean time please keep in touch.Best wishes!The very best pen pal of yours,Li Hua很高兴能够帮到你,希望会满意,答案由【英语精英团】与【英语牛人圑】提供
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
HELLO Simon I want to tell you something about my daily life, usually, I can get some charges from my parents or grandparents everyday, the amout may about 20 or more RMB. I will help my par...
My dear frteind, Simon,
We have benn corresponded for quite a while now. it is about time I should tell you more about my daily life, and in return, you can tell me yours. I am ...
Dear Simon I'm glad to write to you again, and I'm going to tell you more about my family life!
Normally, I am expected to do some housework at home. Such as everyday jobs like wa...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的英文单词 的文章

随机推荐