人工智能与机器人研究机器人有多逆天

昨天找到一个网站,可以随意和的陌生人聊天,尝试了一下,有些人的回复爆经典!!!!(外国人都这么下流么?!!)
(1)Stranger:&Hey, im a naughty girl
&& &) && &roleplay: && &1)teacher and student(normal or dirty) && &2)dad and daughter(normal or dirty) && &3)master and bitch ( dirty)&
&& &You:....
&& &You:I choice 1)(dirty....)
&& &Stranger: Fuck me!!!
&& &You:....
&& &You:Bye...&
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场位置: & && 和外国人聊天的话题和外国人聊天的话题《和外国人聊天的话题》好和外国人聊天的话题Where are you from?
What brought you here?
Have you ever been any other Asian countries?
Are you interested in the upcoming Olympics?
Do you do any sports yourself?
What did you know about China before you came here?( :www.sanwen.net )
Is everything you've seen here the same as you've expected?
How long are you planning on staying here?
首先你要了解他的国家,知道不同的国家不同的民风民俗,并且向他介绍中国(中国发展了,外国人都想了解中国吗!!)最重要的是避免不同国家的禁忌,否则就无法与外国人交往!!!
呵呵没有你想象的那么男 因为外国人不像我们中国人那么拘束 他们都很洒脱很外向的 所以不管聊什么他们都会很开心呵呵即使是你的英语表达不怎么好 但只要他们听懂你的大概意思 那他们就会很高兴为你解答的 记住一条就可以——不要拘束 只要你能做到那你就会有很大的收获噢呵呵不要在意太多 面带笑容 不要紧张不要拘束 就行了
很多话题是公共的,不用担心国籍。比如天气,职业,对当今局势的看法,以及观价值观世界观,喜欢吃什么,用什么牌子。年龄什么的在一些国家可能是隐私,就不要讨论了。当然也不要说些不尊重对方的话。
聊聊你最近有什么好玩的事情,你平常都喜欢做些什么,问问对方都喜欢干什么,主要多套套对方的兴趣,对方就会滔滔不绝地讲下去了
BTW(BY THE WAY), CUS(BECAUSE), U(YOU),R(ARE), BRB(BE RIGHT BACK), PLS(PLEASE), IC(I SEE), IC(I SEE), HW(homework) thanx(thanks)
---问好---
1,hiho=hola=yo=hi=hey=hellow=你好,大家好
2,wuz up=sup=what's up=(原意:怎么样你?/有什么事儿嘛?)也可作为问好用(当然是比较熟的两个人之间的问候),回答时有事说
事,没事用"nothing/nothin much/not much/nm等回答就可以。
---再见---
1,cya=cu=see ya=see you=再见
2,nn=nite=晚安
说明:一般第一个人常说gnight/gn8,然后第二个人用nite
---惊叹赞扬---
1,OMG=oh my god=我的天
2,n1=nice 1=nice one=漂亮
3,rullz=强!(例句:lefuzee rullz!;you guyz rull!!!)
---笑---
1,lol=laughing out loud /laugh out loud=大笑
2,rofl=roll on floor laughing=笑翻天了。
扩展阅读:
非常有深度的电影英文
1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
2.,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被的时候有人来爱你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.是灯,是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
5.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight- if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7.我们每个人都生活在各自的中,人们会用一分钟的去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
9.的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.
11.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
12.拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作。
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的。
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
14.男人的爱是俯视而生,而的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。
Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love is a mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while women will see fewer men.
15.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
16.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是一次爱情,也许都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
17.有谁不曾为那暗恋而?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.
18.在这个世界上,只有真正的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness
19.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
If a woman is not sexy, if she is not emotional, if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
20.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.随即推荐的专题你可能也喜欢这些文章最新发布的专题 & sanwen.net您的位置:
&& 听力口语
教你十个与外国人聊天的技巧
作者:网编整理&&来源:新东方论坛&&时间:
  跟老外聊天,什么该问什么不该问,你造吗?如何加深彼此的好感,你了解不?下面这10个跟老外聊天的技巧,可以帮你火速找到小伙伴。
  1. 多问开放式的问题。
  Ask open ended questions.
  那些问了半天,只能让对方蹦出两个字的问题,就别再问了。想要进一步增进了解,还是聊点儿能让人滔滔不绝的话题吧!毕竟聊得多了才更有可能进一步交往嘛。
  It is difficult to connect with someone if you ask them questions that can be answered in two words. There is no chance for a connection to develop. Instead of asking, "Where do you live?" trying asking "What do you think of your neighborhood?" Instead of "where did you get that shirt?" try "What do you think of the new store in the mall?" The longer you talk, the more chance there is for a connection to grow.
  2. 找找你们的共同点。
  Find things in common.
  好朋友聊得来,首先要有共同话题。如果对方说自己在银行实习,你可以提提你在金融圈的亲朋好友。如果对方爱看真人秀,那就从你喜欢的节目聊起吧!
  If your potential new friend interned at Credit Suisse, discuss that your brother works in finance. If she is all about reality TV, tell her which shows you’re into. Friendship is built on commonalities.
  3. 多聊点感受。
  Use emotion words.
  讲话内容太客观实则枯燥乏味。如果你想让对方感兴趣,那就多聊点你的感受吧!比如出门旅行这种事,与其唠叨那些细碎的经过,倒不如跟大家分享你差点找不到北的囧事儿,和如何打发漫长旅途的郁闷。
  Sticking to the facts makes a conversation dry and boring. You want to capture your new acquaintance’s interest by using emotion words so they can connect with you on a genuine level. Instead of going into detail about where you stayed on your trip to London, talk about how anxious you felt when you almost missed your connection. Instead of describing how long your commute is, discuss how much you dread that hour of your day.
  4. 对方让你想起了谁?
  Think of who this person reminds you of.
  不管是身边的亲朋好友,还是电视里的名人明星,如果你发现对面这个人和其中哪位有些相似,就大胆说出来吧!大部分人还是会认为这是认可和称赞哒。
  If this person reminds you of a friend, someone on TV, or a public figure, tell them, as long as it isn’t insulting, of course. People love to hear who others think they look or act like. It is flattering that someone thinks about you enough to compare you to someone that they know and like.
  5. 讲话要有正能量。
  Say positive things.
  抱怨和发牢骚就免了吧!人家还没怎么跟你接触,估计就快受不了了。想想看也能知道,谁会跟平时就爱大惊小怪和满满负能量的人做盆友呢?
  Don’t complain or whine about your life or discuss how upset you are by friend or work drama. This makes a potential friend wary of getting too close. It can seem like you’re always creating drama and negative energy, which is a turn off.
  6. 别做大嘴巴!
  Don’t gossip.
  爱跟别人说闲话的人,旁人都不敢跟他们走太近。谁知道你一扭脸,又会说人家什么呢?所以,聊天的时候最好让人家知道你不是大嘴巴,没事儿别老把其他人扯进话题里。
  Many people will gossip right back, but then won’t be interested in becoming a closer friend to you. In the back of their mind, they will keep wondering what you’re going to say about them when their back is turned. Try to stay positive and give people the benefit of the doubt when you talk about them, or better, just talk about the two of you without dragging others, who aren’t even there, into the conversation.
  7. 别说自己的坏话。
  Don’t self-deprecate.
  在人前数落自己的不是,会让旁人十分尴尬。这让人家该怎么回应你呢?毕竟不是所有人都能像心理医生那样当你的垃圾桶。
  It can make people feel awkward to be around individuals who talk badly about themselves, complaining about their various terrible qualities. They feel like they have to reassure you, and nobody wants to be someone’s therapist.
  8. 称赞你俩的好友。
  Praise mutual friends.
  如果你们都和同一个人是好朋友,那就一起说说他的好话吧!这样做不仅能提升你们对彼此的好感,还为今后大家一起玩耍创造了机会。
  If you know someone in common, talk nicely about them. This will increase the chances that this new acquaintance thinks well of you, and it also makes it likely that the three of you can hang out sometime.
  9. 聊聊今后可以一起参加的活动。
  Discuss potential future activities.
  如果新认识的小伙伴提到了一个你很感兴趣的活动,下次有类似的活动别忘了叫上他们。千万不要太一本正经地拿出手机查你的档期,你只需立刻表现出热情就好了。
  If your new acquaintance mentions an activity that you also enjoy, invite them to join you in the future. Not in a creepy way where you bring out your phone and start looking at the calendar, but just say that you’d love to have them come along surfing the next time you go to the beach, or whatever the case may be.
  10. 要个联系方式不必害臊。
  Don’t be shy about asking to connect.
  想要和人家成为好朋友,就别太矜持了。社交媒体这么多,加个微博微信神马的没什么大不了。如果对方能爽快地接受邀请加你做好友,那说明他对你的印象也还不错。
  Plant the seed that you want to be closer friends by saying something like, "I’ll definitely have to friend you on Facebook." This is also a good way to assess whether this person is also interested in being friends. If they seem excited and later immediately accept your friend request, it’s likely that a friendship may be developing.
  (责任编辑:尚宏)
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:让你和世界的某个陌生人聊天 | 有趣网址之家 – 收藏全球最有趣的网站
本月最受欢迎趣站跟老外用英语聊天如何大胆开场?教你五大绝招
[摘要]身在异国他乡,你敢张口吗?和陌生人交谈,你会不好意思吗? 不了解他人喜好,你知道该如何避免尴尬吗?今天,为你介绍几种不同的交谈开场方式,快来用英文大胆交流吧!和陌生人交谈,你会不好意思吗? 不了解他人喜好,你知道该如何避免尴尬吗?今天,为你介绍几种不同的交谈开场方式,快来用英文大胆交流吧!1. 找共同点。就算你对这个陌生人完全不了解,事实上有一点你是知道的-你知道他们与你共处一室。“So what brings you here?” 你就可以这么问。或是,如果你在你朋友Bob的派队,你就可以问“How do you know Bob?”2. 赞美他们。大家都喜欢听夸奖自己的美言美语。“What a wonderful dress you’re wearing!”告诉这个人你有多喜欢他(她)的鞋子或是眼镜。在那之后,如果他们只回答说“thank you”,你就可以接着问,类似“Where did you get it?” 或是“What’s it made out of?” 甚至是“Was it expensive?”这些问题非常有用,因为这可以让对方多告诉你一些关于他们的事。3. 问些关于他们自己的问题。“So what do you do for a living?” 或是“Where are you from originally?”意思是你想知道他们是在哪里出生的。当然,问句能让第一次的对话更简单一些。如果对方是礼貌的话,他们也会反问你类似的问题,这样一来你就有机会来谈论自己了。4. 介绍你自己。不要只是说,“Hi, my name is John。” 告诉别人更多关于你自己的信息。如:“Hi, my name is John. I’m a friend of Bob’s from high school. We use to have the same math class together。” 这样可能吸引对方的兴趣,会促使他们问你问题或告诉你更多关于他们的信息。5. 对某事物作评论。如果你没有直接问任何关于对方的问题,你可以说类似“This is a great party” 或“What a lovely house this is。”的话来引导他们说出自己的看法。就算这幢房子或是派对不是他们的,这样的评论听起来也非常舒服容易引起共鸣。就如第一个建议,这些开场白能起到很好的作用因为你和对方有共同之处:你们在互相交谈。
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:judycai]
热门搜索: