急!拉卡拉手环 破解固件固件升级后,充满电100%蓝牙连手机之后直接变成88%,电量用的很快,怎么回事?

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“II语言知识及应用第一节 完形填空阅读下面短文,掌...”,相似的试题还有:
II.语言知识及应用第一节 完形填空阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从2l~30各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。One&evening&I&made&a&trip&to&the&grocery&store&(杂货店).&As&I  &21  &the&room&I&noticed&a&man&off&to&the&side&with&a&small&cardboard  &22  &that&read&something&to&the&effect&:&“Needing&change&for&a&hot&meal.”I&also  &23  &several&people&passing&him&by&with&little&more&than&a&glance.&He&looked&to&be&a&traveler&and&seemed&to&be&very&humbled&at&having&to&ask&of&others.&I&too&walked&on&by,&but&with&a&seed&of&a&(n)  &24  &planted&in&my&mind.&I&went&to&the&far&back&of&the&grocery&store&where&they&offered&the&only&thing&I&could&think&of&that&would&be  &25 &.&I&bought&him&a&couple&slices&of&pizza&and&immediately&went&back&outside&to  &26  &it&to&him.&I&told&him&that&it&wasn’t&much&but&it&was&the  &27  &think&they&had&that&was&hot.&I&smiled  &28  &and&turned&to&walk&away&and&as&I&did&he&smiled&back&with&a&deep  &29  &and&let&out&a&very&soft&“thank&you”.&That&look&was&worth&ten&times&more&to&me&than&what&I&had&been&able&to&offer&him,&and&it&was&a&look&I&won’t  &30 &.21.A.knocked&at      &B.closed      &C.left      &D.entered22.A.sign        &B.signal      &C.notice      &D.advertisement23.A.inquired     &B.noticed    &C.begged    &D.stared24.A.dream        &B.game&   &C.idea     &D.trick25.A.cheap         &B.hot      &C.delicious  &D.warm26.A.show&       &B.award      &C.deliver     &D.offer27.A.only        &B.very    &C.same&   &D.exact28.A.secretly      &B.Shyly    &C.gently      &D.broadly29.A.shyness       &B.curiosity  &C.surprise   &D.appreciation30.A.forget         &B.forgive    &C.treasure   &D.Doubt
II.&语言知识及应用第一节完形填空阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~30各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。At&the&beginning&of&a&new&year,&I&always&ask&my&Chinese&friends&what&their&expectations&are.&I&am &21&to&realize&that,&they&all&dream&of&owning&a&car.&Most&of&them &22  &that&sooner&or&later&every&Chinese&family&can&acquire&a&car.I&don’t&by&any&means&contest&the &23 &of &Chinese&people&to&enjoy&the&same&housing&conditions,&household&appliances&and&other&goods&that&are&available&in&developed&countries.&But&it&seems&obvious&that&many&of&them&have&related&to&the&mass&ownership&of &24  &autos.I&know&that&it’s&not  &25  &to&sacrifice&our&personal&comfort&and&open&our&minds&to&consider&what&is&good&for&an&entire &26   &,&rather&than&just&for&ourselves.&But&I&would&not  &27  &to&the&further&pollution&of&Beijing&by&owning&a&car.&And&if&I&were&to&return&to&Montreal,&I&would&not&buy&a&car&there&either.In&today’s&China&owning&a&car&is&seen&as&a&symbol&of &28   &and&success.&I&wish&Chinese&people&would&acquire&the&maturity&to&reject&that&idea,&and&make&their &29 &towards&developing&a&good&public&transportation&system.&The&country&needs&more&trains,&more&buses&and&more&subways.&That&is&the&only&way&to&get&out&of&the&traffic &30&.21.&A.&delighted           &B.&surprised         C.&satisfied                   &D.&frightened22.&A.&hope               &B.&suggest             &C.&require                    &D.&encourage23.&A.&trends              &B.&hobbies          C.&rights               &D.&duties24.&A.&modern             &B.&fashionable         &C.&public              &D.&private25.&A.&difficult            &B.&easy                   C.&convenient           &D.&suitable26.&A.&organization         &B.&family             &C.&society              &D.&country27.&A.&belong             &B.&contribute          &C.&stick                &D.&devote28.&A.&wealth              &B.&glory              &C.&treasure             &D.&achievement29.&A.&ways               &B.&decisions           &C.&turns                &D.&efforts30.&A.&accident            &B.&jam              C.&way                &D.&system
Ⅱ.&语言知识及应用第一节 完形填空阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~30各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。In&1933&an&unknown&American&called&Clarence&Nash&went&to&see&the&film-maker&Walter&Disney.&He&had&a(n)   &21   &voice&and&he&wanted&to&work&in&Disney’s&cartoon&film&for&children.&When&Walter&Disney&heard&Nash’s&voice,&he&said,&“Stop!&That’s&our   &22  &.”&Disney&declared&Nash&perfect&for&the&role&of&a&talking&duck&in&their&upcoming&animated&short,&The&Wise&Little&Hen.&The&duck,&of&course,&was&Donald&Duck,&which   &23   &his&sailor&jacket&and&hat.&Later&that&year&he&became&a   &24   &after&an&eight-minute&Mickey&Mouse&film.&The&cinema   &25   &liked&him&because&he&was&lazy&and   &26  &,&and&because&he   &27   &his&temper&very&easily.&And&they&loved&his&voice&when&he&became&angry&with&Mickey’s&eight&nephews.&Soon&Donald&was&more&popular&than&Mickey&Mouse&himself,   &28   &because&he&wasn’t&a&goody-goody&(伪善的人),&like&Mickey.&Donald&Duck&went&on&to&become&one&of&the&most&famous&cartoon&characters&in&the&world,&and&a&great&part&of&this&was&due&to&Nash’s&distinctive&voice.&The&last&film&to   &29   Nash’s&famous&voice&was&Mickey’s&Christmas&Carol,&released&in&1983.&And&then&Donald&Duck&and&his&voice   &30   &—&there&were&no&more&new&cartoons.21.&A.&sweet                        &B.&terrible                &C.&unusual                   &D.&familiar22.&A.&film-maker            &B.&dresser                 &C.&Mickey                &D.&duck23.&A.&dressed                &B.&wore                    &C.&sold                     &D.&took24.&A.&star                          &B.&journalist                 &C.&sailor                   &D.&cartoon-maker25.&A.&audiences               &B.&performers           &C.&directors              &D.&photographers26.&A.&nice                             &B.&greedy                 &C.&helpful                       &D.&sincere27.&A.&controlled              &B.&stood                   &C.&lost                      &D.&mastered28.&A.&formally                &B.&merely                 &C.&probably              &D.&scarcely29.&A.&ignore                   &B.&feature                 &C.&imitate                 &D.&follow30.&A.&changed                 &B.&formed                &C.&trembled               &D.&Disappeared操作成功!
操作失败!
2012年 江苏卷(第30题)
[选做题]本题包括A、B、C、D 四小题,请选定其中两题,并在相应的答题区域作答。若多做,则按作答的前两题评分。A [海洋地理]图18 是北太平洋局部海域海底地形简图。读图回答下列问题。(10 分) (1) 根据《联合国海洋法公约》规定,①处海域属于 &&  & &。该处海底储量巨大的矿产资源是&&   &&& 。海上航行、海底隧道和港口建设均利用的海洋资源类型是 &  && 。(3 分)(2)①②④三处比较,表层海水温度最低的是&&   &&& 处,原因主要是&&   &&& 。(2 分)(3)2011 年12 月18 日,③处附近一座海上石油钻井平台倾覆,救援船只因舷窗破损进水导致作业中断。造成这次救援中断的主要自然原因可能是 &&  &&& 、& &  & &。(2 分) a. 天气严寒&&&&&& &&&b. 台风影响c. 海浪和海冰冲击&&& d. 海水污染严重(4)④处海底地形类型为&&   &&& 。试分析其形成的主要原因。&   &&& (3 分)B[城乡规划]北川新县城是“5. 12”汶川特大地震灾后重建项目中惟一一个整体异地重建的县城。图19 是北川新县城规划示意图。读图回答下列问题。(10 分) (1)北川新县城选址考虑的主要因素有&&   &&& 、& &  &&& 、 &&  && &。(3 分) (2)与N 地住宅区相比,M 地住宅区的有利条件有&&   && &、&   & &&、&&   && &。(3 分)(3)北川新县城交通用地的主要类型是 &&  & &。在城市建设中,美化景观、提高空气质量的重要建设用地类型是&&   && &。(2 分)(4)北川是全国惟一的羌族自治县,如何在该县城规划与建设中突出传统文化特色? &  && &(2 分)C [旅游地理]2011 年6 月杭州西湖文化景观正式列入《世界遗产名录》。图20 是杭州西湖主要景点分布示意图。读图回答下列问题。(10 分)&
&(1)如果游览杭州西湖,出游前可以通过新闻媒介、&&   &&& 、&&   &&& 等途径收集相关旅游信息,初步了解其景观内涵。(2 分)(2) 西湖发展旅游的资源优势有&&   &&& 、 &&  && &、&   && &。(3 分)(3) 观赏三潭印月、雷峰夕照、苏堤春晓景点的最佳做法是&&   &&& 。(2 分)a. 置身其中,近而观之b. 适当距离仰视c. 在较高位置俯视d. 把握观赏时机(4) 杭州西湖为免费开放的世界文化遗产。谈谈免费开放举措带来的社会经济效益。&&   && (3 分) D [环境保护]图21 是我国水土流失重点区和生态安全战略工程分布示意图。读图回答下列问题。(10 分) (1)我国水土流失重点区水土流失严重的共同原因是&&   &&& 、&&   && 。(2 分)a. 位于地势二、三级阶梯的交界处b. 气温年较差大c. 降水集中d. 植被破坏严重(2) 以流水作用为主的侵蚀区界线以西的主要外力作用是&&   &&& 。(1 分)(3) 对减轻长江、黄河中下游地区旱涝灾害都有重要意义的生态安全战略工程是&&   &&& 、&&   &&& (填图中代号)。①工程所在区域的主要生态环境问题是 &  &&& 。(3 分)(4)分别从地形和气候两方面比较分析①,④建设防护林的条件。&&   && &(4 分)
【正确答案】
A.(10分)(1)公海多金属结核(或锰结核、铁锰结核)海洋空间资源(2)④纬度高(3)a c(4)海沟大洋板块与大陆板块碰撞,大洋板块向下俯冲。B.(10分)(1)地质 地形 水源交通(任答3点即可)(2)靠近河流 靠近文物古迹 远离工业区(或污染小)(3)公路 绿地(4)突出羌族建筑风貌;保护文物古迹;凸显民俗风情。C.(10分)(1)网络 旅行社(或导游手册、亲朋好友等)(2)数量多 种类多 品质高(或价值高、知名度高) 组合好(任答3点即可)(3)d(4)吸引更多的游客;带动相关行业的发展;延长游客在杭州的停留时间,增加旅游收入,改善民生,还湖于民。D.(10分)(1)c d(2)风力作用(3)③ ⑤ 土地荒漠化(4)①地形起伏小,气候干旱;④地形起伏较大,气候湿热。
相关知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 拉卡拉手环固件 的文章

随机推荐