voiceremind的用法能删除吗?

您要找的是不是:
"Character notices character. "I the small voice remind them, this just has to refrain from rash action.
“素质,注意素质。”我小声提醒他们,这才有所收敛。
Fools and wimps will in a trembling voice remind Bob of their vacation plans, but promise to be "reachable" when necessary.
傻瓜和无能的人才会用颤抖的声音提醒老板他们的假期计划,但同时向他保证必要时一定能联系上自己。
The balance notify function is automatic notification when the user's balance is less than a certain amount, a text message or telephone voice prompts to remind the user to recharge.
自动通知催缴的功能是当用户余额小于一定金额时,进行短信或电话语音提示,提醒用户缴费或催缴。
When someone close to doors or windows illegal, it can immediately send warning voice warning intruders left and remind owners.
当有人非法接近门或窗时,它能立即发出报警声警告入侵者离开及提醒主人。
Its chips also have been used in the Amazing Amanda doll, touted as being able to recognize its owner's voice, pout when told "no" and remind a child of upcoming holidays.
其芯片也可用于AmazingAmanda玩偶,其被吹捧为可以识别其主人的声音,当被拒绝的时候会撅起嘴,并会提醒小孩即将来到的节日。
If you listen in the stillness, if you're curious, that voice will speak to you, and it will remind you of what you already know.
如果你处于静止中倾听,如果你好奇,你的声音将会对你说话,将会提醒你,你已经知道的东西。
Remind Me signals for missed calls, voice mail or unread SMS.
提醒我信号未接来电,语音邮件或未读短信。
A meal or a drink somewhere loud means I lose my voice, especially if my wife isn’t there to remind me that I’m shouting in order to hear myself.
要是在一些喧嚣的地方吃饭或喝酒,我说话的声音可能会突然变得很大,这样才能听到自己的声音,当我的妻子不在身边提醒我的时候这种情况更为经常。
If break up, why still always n't remind of her figure aware of self in music voice that familiar location acquaint with?
如果分手了,为什么还总是在熟悉的地点熟悉的音乐声中不自觉地想起她的身影?
The sirens are also found on mirror stands for women to remind them that their beauty and powers of irresistibility are of voice and words as well as appearance.
镜子中像塞壬一样的妖娆女人是女人为了提醒他们,女人令人无法抗拒的美丽与力量来自于她们的声音,她们的语言以及她们的美貌。
In that depression and loneliness of valentine's day, only your voice to accompany me at twelve o 'clock midnight, I again remind of, leaving a faint miss!
在那个忧郁而孤独的情人节,只有你的声音陪我到了午夜十二点,我再想起,只留下了一份淡淡的怀念!
Voice call the police briefness safety dependable possesses battery capacity lack sensor damage warning can timely remind consumer to announciator proceed maintain.
声音报警,简单、安全、可靠具有电池容量不足、传感器损坏警告,可及时提醒用户对报警器进行维护。
Humanized design, with the voice prompt function: the Cloud·Smart Home All-in-one Machine will remind the users not to forget bringing the important? things when they go out.
人性化设计,具有语音提示功能:当用户出门时,云之家一体机能提醒用户注意在出门前记得所要带的重要东西。
Humanized design, with the voice prompt function: the Cloud·Smart Home All-in-one Machine will remind the users not to forget bringing the important? things when they go out.
人性化设计,具有语音提示功能:当用户出门时,云之家一体机能提醒用户注意在出门前记得所要带的重要东西。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置:>>>eRemind app
eRemind官方介绍
eRemind类型:
热门排行榜
9000万+人在玩1000万+人在玩50万+人在玩9000万+人在玩500万+人在玩5000万+人在玩
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
版权所有 京ICP备号-5
京公网安备 50 备Okay Google Now remind me of how awesome you are - TechRepublic
Google has taken the world of
reminders and injected it with a serious dose of adrenaline. By using the Google Now voice command system, you can quickly create
reminders to help keep your busy life on schedule. But the reminder
system is far more powerful than just "Okay Google Now, remind me to buy milk." With the latest iteration of Google Now, you can also create location-based
reminders, recurring reminders, and more. The best part is that this process is
incredibly easy.
Let's walk through the
process of creating reminders using the Google Now system. I'll be
demonstrating on a Verizon-branded Motorola Moto X with Android 4.4. The steps
for other handsets will vary slightly.
First, the setup process
In order to make use of this system,
it must be configured properly. You'll also need to make sure you have the
latest version of
from the Play Store. To update
this app, follow these steps:
Open the Google Play StoreSearch for "google search"Tap the entry for Google SearchTap UpdateTap AcceptAllow the update to complete
Now that Google Search is updated to the
latest version, here's how to configure the system:
Open the Settings appLocate Touchless ControlMake sure Touchless Control is enabled (Figure A)Make sure Launch phrase sound is enabled
The Touchless Control settings
If this is your first time using
Touchless Control, you'll need to walk through the Train launch phrase wizard, which will help train Google Search to your voice (you'll need to be in a
quiet room to complete this). Here's how:
Open the Settings appLocate Touchless ControlTap Train launch phraseSay "Okay Google Now" when prompted (you'll do this
three times)
When you're finished, you can tap Done or speak the launch
phrase (Okay Google Now) and then say "help me" to get a list of what you can
do with the command.
Next, the reminders
With Google Now set up, it's time
to start creating reminders. Let's say you need a reminder to call your wife or husband when you get home. This will create a reminder that actually reminds you to
place the phone call when you arrive at the destination that you've configured as
home (this is done through the Maps application in Settings | Edit home or
work). To set this reminder, I would say:
Google Now remind me to call Stephanie at home
Notice I do not say "...call
Stephanie when I get home." If you use
"when," Google Now creates a time-based reminder. Of course, if you have
multiple Stephanie entries in your contacts, you would specify a last name. When the reminder goes off, if you have multiple phone numbers associated with a contact, (such as home, mobile, and work), you can specify it at that time.
Once Google Now creates the
reminder, you actually have to tap Remind me at this place to save the
Let's say you want to create a
recurring reminder. For instance, you want to set up a reminder to pick up your
kids every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6:00 PM. To do this, say:
Google Now remind me to pick up the kids every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at
You could even add a location to
that reminder (which will add a map to the reminder and give you directions, if
needed). You'll be surprised at how accurate Google Now is at recognizing
regular speech patterns (Figure B).
Google Now easily recognizes
regular speech patterns.
Google Now can also set contextual,
time-based reminders like so:
Google Now remind me to pay the phone bill next Friday
You can even add locations to a
reminder. If Google Maps recognizes a landmark, you can add it by name — otherwise, you must add it using the address. This works great:
Google Now remind me to buy toilet paper at Target
Say Google Maps locates Target, but
there are multiple locations. You can set a specific location from the Reminder
setup page. Once you speak the command, the setup page will appear. Before you
tap Remind me at this place, tap the All locations drop-down, and then tap the
specific location you want (Figure C).
Setting a specific location for a
Sometimes, I've been lucky, and the
All locations worked in such a way that when I arrived at one of the listed
locations, the reminder was set off. This isn't always accurate, so you might
want to set the specific location when possible.
The Google Now reminder system is
an amazing tool for keeping you reminded of important things. The only downfall of the hands-free action with Google Now is that it's
not 100% hands-free. If Google added a sub-command, like "set
reminder," to make this system a completely hands-free task, Google Now
reminders would be the perfect solution for on-the-go users. However, as is, it's still
pretty terrific.
How do you use the Google Now reminder system to keep track of your tasks? If you don't use Google Now reminders, what's preventing it from becoming your default reminder tool? Share your thoughts in the discussion thread below.
About Jack Wallen
Jack Wallen is an award-winning writer for TechRepublic . He’s an avid promoter of open source and the voice of The Android Expert. For more news about Jack Wallen, visit his .
Jack Wallen is an award-winning writer for TechRepublic . He’s an avid promoter of open source and the voice of The Android Expert. For more news about Jack Wallen, visit his .
Tech News You Can Use
We deliver the top business tech news stories about the companies, the people, and the products revolutionizing the planet.
Delivered Daily
Best of the Week
Our editors highlight the TechRepublic articles, galleries, and videos that you absolutely cannot miss to stay current on the latest IT news, innovations, and tips.
Delivered Fridays

我要回帖

更多关于 remind 的文章

随机推荐