手机浙江农信怎么注册手机银行如何注册

6.解析:ironically有 “具有讽刺意味的是 之意.前面讲到这个问候语使用广泛. 而Word软件却把它当作一个错误的句子来处理.前后意义转折. 答案:C——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
6.解析:ironically有 “具有讽刺意味的是 之意.前面讲到这个问候语使用广泛. 而Word软件却把它当作一个错误的句子来处理.前后意义转折. 答案:C 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
RichardSolo 1800 Rechargeable BatteryIn just minutes a day, plug in and chargeyour iPhone quickly!Just plug RichardSolo 1800 into your iPhoneonce or twice a day, for fifteen minutes, and keep your iPhone charged up. Atyour desk, or at dinner, plug RichardSolo into iPhone to instantly transfercharge. No more battery worries. RichardSolo will charge iPhone to full 1.5times, and it is good for 3-5 years of recharges.Use the iPhone while charging it. Evencharge the RichardSolo 1800 and iPhone together at the same time. Take only onecharger when traveling and wake up in the morning with the RichardSolo and theiPhone charged. RichardSolo 1800 is largest in its classand holds its charge for months. Works with almost all iPhone cases. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our30-day return privilege. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll emailyou a pre-paid return label.Actual customer comments:To have your company exhibit such goodservice is unbelievably refreshing. — P.S.This is what I call great customer support.I wish more companies would figure this out these days. Thank you so much. —D.C.You have provided me one of the bestservices I have ever seen on any online/ telephone shopping. — T.K.You must have the fastest processing andshipping in the industry!! — M.C.This is the best customer serviceexperience I have had in a long time. — L.L.I’ve read online about your amazingcustomer service, and I must say I’m now a true believer. — B.L.1.How long does it take the battery tocharge up aniPhone?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.15 minutes.
B.30 minutes.
C.1.5 hours.
D.3 hours.
2.What is special about thebattery?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.It is built in an iPhone.
B.It is the smallest of its kind.
C.It can also be used as a charger.
D.It keeps power for about 30 days.
3.Who mentions the transporting of thebattery?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.P.S.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.B.L. &&&&&&&&& C.M.C.&&&&&D. T.K.&&&&&4.The customer comments on the battery aremainly about its _______.&&&&&&&&&
A.quality
B.service
C.function
D.shopping
5.C【解析】] 推理判断题。从顾客评论的第四条中“You must have the fastest processing and shipping in the industry!!”可得出
With his attention________on the shopsalong the roadside,heknocked an old man down while riding to school.A&concentrating&&&&&B.concentrated&&&& C.to concentrate&&&&&D.concentrates答案 B解析 考查词组,故选B项。&
I ran across an old photo of him the otherday, thinking of some old things. He’s been dead for 25 years. His name wasRex.36& washis favorite recreation(娱乐). He had so much 37 in the water as any person I have known.You didn’t have to throw a stick in the water to 38 him to go in. Ofcourse, he would bring back a stick to you if you 39 throw one in.That 40 me of that night, 41he brought back a small box that he found somewhere--- how 42 nobodyever knew. Since it was Rex, it 43 easily have been half a race. The boxwasn’t a good one. It was just a 44 old piece that somebody 45.Still it was something he wanted, probably 46 there was some difficultyin transportation(运输). And that he thought could test his courage. We first knew abouthis achievement when, deep in the night, we 47 him trying to get the boxup onto the porch(门厅). It sounded 48 two or three people were trying to tear thehouse 49 . We came downstairs and turned on the 50 light. Rex wason the top step trying to pull the thing up, but it had 51somehow. Andhe was just holding his own(坚持着). I suppose he would have held his own 52 dawn if we hadn’thelped him. The next day we carried the box miles away and threw it out. If wehad thrown it out in a 53 place, he would have brought it home again, asa small token(象征)ofhis strength in such matters. 54, he had been taught to carry heavywooden objects about and he was 55 of his skill.
A. Fighting
B. Swimming
C. Barking
D. Running
B. trouble
C. danger
D. difficulty
A. reminds
D. .suggests
C. should
A. priceless
B. worthless
C. valuable
D. important
B. forgot
C. deserted(遗弃)
D. remained
A. because
B. only if
C. even if
D. in case
C. watched
D. caught
D. at least
B. kitchen
C. bedroom
A. rolled
B. stopped
C. caught
D. broken
B. before
D. during
A. distant
B. nearby
C. silent
A. In all
B. As a result
C. At last
D. After all
C. ashamed
D. doubtful
【答案】 21.B 22.A 23.C 24.C 25.A 26.D 27.A 28.A 29.B 30.C 31.A 32.B 33.C 34.D 35.D 36.C 37.C 38.B 39.D 40.A 【解析】略 【题型】完型填空 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】人物传记类 【结束】 11【题文】& With its budget of $80 million , John Woo as director, and an all-star cast(明星云集的演员阵容), Red Cliff is the most expensive and ambitious Asian-financed film ever. Last week I saw the release of the second part, and boy oh boy does it shows. But watching the film as a foreigner I felt I was missing out on something. Not knowing my Cao Cao's from my Zhou Yu's, I was not even sure whom I wanted to win. Certainly after the opening scene, in which Cao Cao is seen watching a game of Cuju, an ancient Chinese variation of football, I knew who had my support. After all, any man who enjoys his football is someone after my own heart. But after Cao Cao resorted to some evil strategies against his enemies in the south, I wasn't so sure he was the man I should be rooting for.
And there is a lot more to Red Cliff 2 than just extravagant battle scenes. The film does not take itself too seriously. Conversations between leaders are littered with one-liners, many of which had the audience in laughter. There is even enough to keep fans of more romantic entertainment happy too. This includes a charming relationship between a southern spy(侦探)and an innocent northern soldier. The characters' interaction provides some genuinely heart-warming moments in the middle of the battle. Clocking in at(结束于)around two hours, the film certainly does justice to the history story. When I walked out the cinema, I felt as drained(精疲力竭) as Cao Cao's soldiers must have 1,800 years ago. 41.By expressing “boy oh boy” in the first paragraph, the author seems to show that _______.
A.the film characters are like boys who are childish.
B.the film provides amazing and surprising scenes for audience.
C.the film is suitable for younger boys to watch.
D.the film scene is so bloody that boys shouldn’t watch it.
42.When did the author change his attitude toward Cao Cao?
A.When he read the history story about Cao Cao.
B.When he saw Cao Cao was watching a game of Cuju,
C.When he realized that Cao Cao took some bad measures to beat his enemies.
D.When he saw the romantic love story of Cao Cao and a southern spy.
43.The following factors of the film are all mentioned in the passage except_______.
A.high budget
B.leading roles
C.actors and actress
D.conversations
44.From the passage we can infer that_______.
A.the author is a football fan in a foreign country.
B.Cuju is the name of an ancient Chinese variation of football.
C.the film Red Cliff 2 lasts about two hours.
D.the author was very tired after about two hours’ battle.
【答案】 45.B 46.C 47.C 48.A 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】新闻报道类 【结束】 12【题文】Safety and Security Procedures Your safety and the security of your personal property are of the primary concern to those of us who welcome you as our guest. We urge you to take advantage of the following suggestions. YOUR VEHICLE Lock your vehicle and do not leave money or valuable items inside. We are not responsible for their loss. TRAVELING Be good at noticing things around you when sightseeing or traveling. Stay in well-lit and heavily traveled areas. Don’t display large amounts of cash. GUEST ROOM SECURITY For additional security use the deadbolt (插锁) provided on your door and make sure the windows are locked. As an additional precautious measure, please secure the secondary locks provided. Do not admit anyone to your room without first making identification. A one-way viewer is provided in your door to assist with identification. If there is any doubt about the person’s identity, please contact the Front Desk. SAFETY BOXES Do not leave money or valuables in your room or vehicle. We provide free safety boxes for your use. Hotel is not responsible for items left in room valued over $200. KEYS Safeguard your key. Please do not leave it in the door. Do not give your key to others or leave it unattended. Please leave your key at the Front Desk when you check out. REPORTING Please report any suspicious activity, or safety concerns to management. FIRE Please familiarize yourself with the nearest fire exits. Report fire or smoke to the hotel operator. In the unlikely event of a fire, please move quickly and calmly to the nearest safe exit and leave the building. Avoid the use of elevator. 49.The suggestions are most probably from ______.
A.a hotel manager
B.a police officer
C.an experienced traveler
D.a tour guide
50.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.It is advised to travel to places where there are few people.
B.The hotel is not responsible for anything you lose.
C.Don’t report to the manager unless you are sure something is going wrong.
D.You’d better use the deadbolt and the secondary locks for safety.
51. If you feel doubtful about a stranger who knocks at the door, you should _____.
A.let the person in after you have got his/her name
B.open the door to check the person’s ID card
C.call the Front Desk to make sure
D.contact the local police for assistance
52.What does the underlined part “In the unlikely event of a fire” mean?
A.In case a fire happens, though it is not very possible
B.If a fire happens when some big events are taking place.
C.In case a fire happens in a public building.
D.If a fire breaks out and it is getting out of control.
【答案】 53.A 54.D 55.C 56.A 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】广告布告类 【结束】 13【题文】The new iPhone 3G should please everyone. Its look and feel are only slightly improved, but a faster network loads Web pages more quickly, true GPS functionality allows it to easily find places nearby, and the new $199 price (down from $400) makes it an affordable luxury.
Before deciding whether to buy, however, make sure you can actually take advantage of the iPhone 3G's high-speed data network. 3G stands for third-generation, which in non-geek speak translates to Web pages and mail messages that, ideally, load about three times faster than on the original iPhone. Even better, 3G coverage enables you to make a phone call and surf the Web at the same time. That's great, if you live or work in a place where the 3G network of AT&T(美国电话电报公司)&(the sole wireless carrier of the iPhone) is active. That's not so great in cities like New York where AT&T's cellular coverage is awful. As one of my colleagues in New York City, who bought the original iPhone, commented, &It's just a toy. You can't make phone calls on it, so I carry my Verizon phone with me all the time.&
The real fun begins when you tap on the icon called &App Store& and start browsing the hundreds of add-on applications that have been developed just for the iPhone. You'll find tons of games (I like JirboBreak, a free game inspired by the Atari classic Breakout) and mobile versions of popular websites like Pandora, Facebook, MySpace and the New York Times. Most apps will cost you, but the vast majority are $9.99 or less. The apps work on the old iPhones too, but you'll enjoy them a lot more on the iPhone 3G because many of the programs, including Yelp (local business reviews), Whrrl (mobile social networking) and UrbanSpoon (restaurant reviews), use your exact location — provided by the iPhone 3G's GPS chip — to make recommendations. The apps also load much faster over the 3G network. 57.The new iPhone 3G has following features except that _______
A.It looks and feels better
B.It has a faster network
C.It is easy to locate a place
D.It is too expensive for people to buy
58.Why do one of my colleagues carry Verizon phone with him all the time? ______.
A.Because iPhone 3G is just a toy.
B.ecause he prefers Verizon phone better.
C.Because AT&T's cellular coverage is terrible there
D.Because Verizon phone enables him make a phone call and surf the Web at the same time
59.Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage. ____.
A.App Store will offer you great fun.
B.many apps have been developed for the iPhone.
C.Most apps are very expensive.
D.Pandora, Facebook, MySpace and the New York Times are popular websites.
60.From the passage we know that the attitude of the author toward iPhone 3G is _____.
A.doubtful
B.appreciative
C.optimistic
D.pessimistic
【答案】 61.D 62.C 63.C 64.B 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】经济类 【结束】 14【题文】Birds that are half-asleep—with one brain hemisphere (半球) alert and the other sleeping—control which side of the brain remains awake, according to a new study of sleeping ducks. Earlier studies have documented half-brain sleep in a wide range of birds. The brain hemispheres take turns sinking into the sleep stage characterized by slow brain waves. The eye controlled by the sleeping hemisphere keeps shut, while the wakeful hemisphere’s eye stays open and alert. Birds also can sleep with both hemispheres resting at once. Decades of studies of bird groups led researchers to predict extra alertness in the end-of-the-row sleepers which tend to be attacked more easily. Sure enough, the end birds tended to watch carefully on the side away from their companions. Ducks in the inner spots showed no preference for gaze direction. Also, birds napping at the end of the line depend on single-hemisphere sleep, rather than total relaxation, more often than inner ducks did. Turning 16 birds through the positions in a four-duck row, the researchers found that compared with 12 percent for birds in internal spots, outer birds half-asleep during some 32 percent of napping time. “We believe this is the first evidence for an animal behaviorally controlling sleep and wakefulness at the same time in different regions of the brain,” the researchers say. The results provide the best evidence for a long-standing assumption that single-hemisphere sleep evolved as creatures scanned for enemies. The preference for opening an eye on the lookout side could be widespread, he predicts. He’s seen it in a pair of birds napping side-by-side in the zoo and in a single pet bird sleeping by a mirror. The mirror-side eye closed as if the reflection were a companion and the other eye stayed open. Useful as half-sleeping might be, it’s only been found in birds and such water animals as dolphins, whales, and seals. Perhaps keeping one side of the brain awake allows a sleeping animal to surface occasionally to avoid drowning. Studies of birds may offer unique insights into sleep. Jerome M. Siegel of the UCLA says he wonders if birds’ half-brain sleep “is just the tip of the iceberg.” He supposes that more examples may turn up when we take a closer look at other species. 65.According to the passage, birds often half sleep because ______.
A.they have to watch out for possible attacks
B.their brain hemispheres take turns to rest
C.the two halves of their brain are differently structured
D.they have to constantly keep an eye on their companions
66.What is implied about the example of a bird’s sleeping in front of a mirror?
A.An imagined companion gives the bird a sense of security.
B.Birds prefer to sleep in pairs for the sake of their security.
C.The phenomenon of birds napping in pairs is widespread.
D.A single pet bird enjoys seeing its own reflection in the mirror.
67. While sleeping, some water animals tend to keep half awake in order to ______.
A.alert themselves to the approaching enemy
B.emerge from water now and then to breathe
C.be sensitive to the ever-changing environment
D.avoid being swept away by rapid currents
68.By saying “just the tip of the iceberg”, Siegel suggests that ______.
A.half-brain sleep has something to do with icy weather
B.the mystery of half-brain sleep is close to being solved
C.most birds living in cold regions tend to be half sleepers
D.half-brain sleep may exist among other species
【答案】 69.A 70.A 71.B 72.D 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】科普类 【结束】 15【题文】People in China, as in other parts of the world, are waiting to see how U.S. President-elect Barack Obama will deal with global problems such as the current economic slowdown once he takes office. As Sam Beattie reports from Beijing, there is widespread hope for closer U.S.-Chinese cooperation.
For many students in Beijing, Mr. Obama symbolizes all that is possible in the United States. He's a popular winner here, seen as a self-made man who has made it to the top.
&I think he is very charming, and a president who can create a new era,& said Zhang Wei, a university student. &I like him very much and most of my friends do too.& Ni Weibo, another university student, agrees. &Sino-U.S. relations still need more cooperation,& she said. &I think he will help take it to a new era.& China's President Hu Jintao congratulated Mr. Obama within hours of his victory, saying he hoped bilateral ties could be made stronger. Political analysts here say China will be looking for the incoming president to avoid contentious issues such as Taiwan's independence, human rights and Tibet. Instead, they say Beijing would like Mr. Obama to focus on solving the global economic crisis, and to help China's slowing economy by opening up U.S. markets.
But trade relations might be a sticking point, says Renmin University's Professor of International Studies, Shi Yinhong. He warns, &There is a possibility that President Obama will take some protectionist measures which China will not accept, then trade disputes could develop to a degree that we have not seen ever before.& Despite making the headlines, Mr. Obama faces some tough challenges in managing the U.S. relationship with China. China is now a stronger and more confident country than the China his
predecessors dealt with. And in this time of economic uncertainty, analysts say it's a country with which Mr. Obama will want to maintain a good relationship. 73.What can we infer from the first three paragraphs?
A.Mr. Obama was popular with many students in Beijing mostly because he will take office soon.
B.Economic slowdown is the big problem that the world is facing and looking forward to solve except US
C.China’s President Hu Jintao congratulated Obama on his victory within hours.
D.Through Obama’s being elected, we can see all is possible in US and a new relationship may come.
74.What is not mentioned in this passage?
A.What Barack Obama is expected to do in dealing with the US-China relationship.
B.Why Barack Obama will maintain a good relationship with China.
C.How Barack Obama will deal with the current economic slowdown.
D.What image Barack Obama has given to Chinese people.
75. What does “ a sticking point”( in para.7 ) mean?
A.a twist point
B.a disputed point
C.a good beginning
D.a understanding point
76.What is the best title for this report?
A.US-Chinese Cooperation Under the Current Economic Slowdown
B.Obama, Seen As A Popular Winner In China
C.Chinese Want Stronger Ties With US Under Obama Administration
D.The Current Economic Problem faces China As Well As US
【答案】 77.D 78.C 79.B 80.C 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】政治经济文化类 【结束】
Our boat floated on between walls offorest. It was too thick for us to get a view of the land we were passingthrough, though we knew from the map that our river must be passing throughchains of hills from time to time. Nowhere did we find a place where we couldhave landed: although the jungle did not actually spread right down intothe river, banks of soft mud prevented us from going ashore. In any case, whatwould we have gained by landing? The country was full of snakes and otherdangerous creatures and the jungle was so thick that one would be able toadvance slowly, cutting one's way with knives the whole way. So we stayed inthe boat, hoping that when we reached the sea, a friendly fisherman would pickus up and take us to civilization.As for water, there was a choice. Wecould drink the muddy river water, or die of thirst. We drank the water. Menwho have just escaped from what appeared to be certain death lost all worriesabout such small things as diseases caused by dirty water. In fact, none of ussuffered from any illness as a result.One day we passed another village, butfortunately nobody saw us. We did not wish to risk being taken prisoners asecond time: we might not be so lucky as to escape in a stolen boat again.1.What they could see on theboat was only___ .A. high walls&&&&&&&& B. chains of hills& C. heavy woods D. vast land2.They couldn't land because_______ .A. the mud on the shore wastoo soft&&&&& B. they could not find anyoneC. they could not find the mark on the map D.the forest was too thick to go through3.From the passage, we canlearn that_____ .A. they were in an uninhabited area&&&&&& B. they were on a journey home happilyC. the country was a civilized society&&& D.the country was a tropical jungle coutry4.The best title for thispassage might he______A. I he Problem of Landing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Escape in the JungleC. An Entirely New Experience&&&&&&&&&&& D. Exploration of a River【答案】5.C6.A7.D8.B【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】&&18【题文】If you travel to a new exhibition at the San Francisco Conservatory ofFlowers, you will have chances to see some meat-eating plants. Take bladderworts, a kind of such plant, forexample. They appear so small and grow in a quiet pond. &But these are thefastest known killers of the plant kingdom, able to capture a small insect in 1/50 of a second using a trap door!&Once the trap door closes on thevictim, the enzymes (酶)similar to those in the human stomach slowly digest the insert.When dinner is over, the plant opens the trap door and is ready to trap again.Meat-eating plants grow mostly in wetareas with soil that doesn't offer much food nutrition. In such conditions,these amazing plants have developed insect traps to get their nutritional needsover thousands of years. North America has more such plants than any othercontinents.Generally speaking, the traps may haveattractive appearance to fool the eye, like pitcher plants, which get theirname because they look like beautiful pitchers full of nectar (花蜜).Hair-like growths along the pitcherwalls ensure that nothing can escape, and the digestive enzymes can get towork. A tiny insect can be digested in a few hours, but a fly takes a couple ofdays.Some of these pitchers are large enoughto hold 7.5 liters. Meat-eating plantsonly eat people in science fiction movies, but sometimes a bird or other smallanimals will discover that a pitcher plant isn't a good place to get a drink.9.FromParagraph 1,we learn that bladderworts can__ .A. kill an insect in a second&&&&&&&& B. digest a fly in a few hoursC. be found floating on a quiet lake& D.capture an insect in 1/50 of a second10.Ifthe trap door of a meat-eating plant is closed, the plant isA. fooling insects into taking a sip& B. producing nectarC. tempting insects to come close&&&& D.enjoying a dinner11.Meat-eating plants can growin wet and poor soil because they&&& .A. can get nutrition from animals&&&& B. don't need much food nutritionC. can make the most of such conditions&&& D.have developed digestive enzymes12.What can be captured bymeat-eating plants for food?A. A child. B. A dog.&& C. A little bird.&& D. A little fish.&【答案】13.D14.D15.A16.C【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】&19【题文】You know Australia is a big country, but you may not know how easy it is toget around. The untouched beaches that go for miles and deserts that touch thehorizon are just there, waiting to be reached and explored. The following arethe different ways you can explore our vast country.Flying is the best way to cover largedistances in a short time. You can spend more time on the Australia'scan't-miss landscapes and relaxing lifestyle. Moreover, competition amongairlines makes great flying fees available for you.Australia has a vast network ofwell-maintained roads and some of the most beautiful touring routes in theworld. You have no difficulty finding car rental companies at major airports,central city locations, suburbs and attractions.Bus travel in Australia is comfortable , easy and economical. Buses generallyhave air conditioning, reading lights, adjustable seats and videos. Servicesare frequent, affordable and efficient. RailTrain travel is the cheapest and givesyou an insight into Australia's size and variety, all from the comfort of yourcarriage. Scheduled services are a great way to get quickly between our citiesand regional centers. (轮渡)The Spirit of Tasmania runs a passengerand vehicle ferry service between Melbourne and Tasmania nightly. Extra senices are running during summer rush hours. Sea-link ferries connect South Australia and KangarooIsland several times a day. Ferries connect suburbs in our capital cities.With easy-on-the-feet pedestrian.(行人)streets, walking is a great way to getaround our cities.Besides all the above, you can alsoexperience some of the longest:tracks and trails in the world in central Australia——impressive journeys of a thousandkilometers or more that can take several weeks to complete.17.The underlined word&untouched& in Paragraph 1 means__ .A. secure&&&&&&&& B. special&&&&&&&&& C. natural&&&&&&&&& D.artificial18.Whichof the following is true about travelling in Australia?A.&& You can easily rent a car toexplore its beautiful touring routes.B.& More travellers make the flying feesamong airlines higher than before.C.& Taking a bus tour is the mostcomfortable, economical and efficient way.D.& Train services can offer you morecomfort than any other means of transport,19.Ferryservice between Melbourne and Tasmania usually runs_ •A. several times a day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. only at night hoursC. between different cities&&&&&&&&&& D.only during rush hours20.Fromthe passage, we know that_____ .E.&& travelling in centralAustralia is time-consumingF.&& central Australia has theworld's shortest railway lineG.& pedestrian walking is a great way totravel between citiesH.& you have no choice but to walk over 1,000 kilometers in centralAustralia21.C22.A23.B24.A【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】20【题文】BUKHANNON, West Virginia~~Two rescue teams slowly moved along a two—mile path on Monday night to the siteof a coal mine explosion that trapped 13 miners, who had not been heard from since the early morningaccident.Meanwhile, at a nearby church, morethan 250 family members and friendsgathered, waiting for updates on the rescuers' progress.The miners were trapped at about .6:30 and many families weren'tinformed of the accident until about 10 a.m.~~more than three hours after it happened. &It's veryupsetting, but you've got to be patient, I guess,& said John Helms, whosebrother, Terry, was trapped in the mine.The trapped miners were about 260 fee underground and about 10,000 feet from the Sago Mine'sentrance, said Roger Nicholson, a lawyer from International Coal Group.At a late night news conference,Nicholson said one team had advanced about 4, 800 feet in the four hours since enteringthe mine just before 6 p.m. Another team entered the mine about 30 minutes later.He said the crew was very experienced,with some members having worked underground for 30 to 35 years. The miners were equipped withal&out one hour of breathable oxygen each. The company has not released thenames of the miners.The teams test the air about every 500 feet, and have to disconnect the powerto the phones they use to communicate with the surface before doing that.&We don't want to be electrifying anything if it's in an atmospfiere withhurnahle gases,& Kips said.The cause of the explosion was notimmediately known. High levels of carbon monoxide ( 一氧化物) were discovered shortly after theexplosion, which delayed rescue efforts, but those levels have weakened sincethen, authorities said.25.Accordingto the passage, we ran infer that_ .I.&&&& communication with thetrapped miners was cut offJ.&&& the rescue started as soonas the accident happenedK.& the two rescue teams entered the mineat the same timeL.&& all the miners who weretrapped underground were still alive26.Ifthe first team advanced at an average speed, they could dig about______per hour.1,000 feet&&&&&&&& B. 1,200 feet&&&&&& C. 2,400 feet&&&&&& D.4,800 feet27.Whereran the passage he seen?A. Iii a magazine.&&& B. In a science hook. C. On an advertisement. D. In a newspaper.【答案】28.A29.B30.D【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】21【题文】You wake up in the morning, the day isbeautiful and the plans for the day are what you have been looking forward to for a long time. Then the telephone rings, yousay hello, and the drama starts. The person on tbe other end has a depressingtone in his voice as he starts to tell you how terrible his morning is and thatthere is nothing to look forward to. Are you still in a wonderful mood?Impossible!Communieating with negative people canwash out your happiness. It may not change what you think, but communicatinglong enough with them will make you feel depressed for a moment or a long time.Life brings ups and downs, but somepeople are stuck in the wrong idea that life has no happiness to offer. Theyonly feel glad when they make others feel bad. No wonder they can hardly winothers' pity or respect.When you communicate with positivepeople, your spirit stays happy and therefore more positive things areattracted. When the knife of a negative person is put in you, you have theheavy feeling that, all in all, brings you down.Sometimes we have no choice but tocommunicate with negative people. This could be a co-worker, or a relative. Inthis case, say what needs to be said as little as possible. Sometimes it feelsgood to let out your anger back to the negative person, but this is to loweryou to that same negative level and they won't feel ashamed of themselves aboutthat.Negativity often affects happinesswithout even being realized. The negative words of others at the start of theday can be attached to you throughout the rest of your day, which makes youfeel bad and steals your happiness. Life is too short to feel negative. Staypositive and avoid negativity as much as possible.31. Which of the following shows theposition where the miners were trapped? (E: entrance P: position where the miners were trapped)32.Thepurpose of Paragraph 1 is to____ .A. make a comparison&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. introduce a topicC. offer an instructive story&&&&&&&& D.tell a true story33.Howcan negative people have effect on us?A. By influencing ouremotion.&&&&&&& B. By telling us the nature of life.C. By changing our way of thinking.&& D.By comparing their attitude to life with ours.34.Some negative people basetheir happiness on —.A. their pity for other people&&&&&&& B. their respect for others 'C. building up a positive attitude&&& D.making other people unhappy 35.According to the passage, to reducenegative people's influence on us, we are advised.A.& to change negative people's attitude tolifeB.& to show our dissatisfaction to negativepeopleC.& to make negative people feel as hamedof themselvesD.& to communicate with negative people aslittle as possible&&& . 【答案】36.A37.B38.A39.D40.D【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】&【题文】对话填空(本节共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。&&&&&&W = Wendy.M: I'd like to 41.d_ something with you. Do you have aminute?&&&&&& 42. ______W: Sure. Ijust got off my eleven o'clock class. I don't have another class until thisafternoon.M: Good, listen! I've just 43.r ‘ an e-mail from the computer center.They are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&44.______looking for students to help with the work of the school website thissummer.They need two 45.a____ to help with the project. They asked meif I knew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&46.______any qualified students who might be 47.i& in it. I thought you mightlike &&&&&&&&&&48.______to have a 49.t___ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&50.______W: 51.S______ interesting, but my knowledge ofcomputers is&&&&&&&& 52.______53.p______ limited.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 54.______ —M: Well, I don't think any 55.s experience or knowledge is necessary.&& 56.______And with your interest in computers andthe Internet, I think you would be goodfor the job. 57.B___ , they are paying good money. What doyou think? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&58.______.W: It seems like a great 59.c______to get some experience.Thanks for thinking &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&60.______of me!&
完成句子翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1.她欠我50元钱。She was _____ _____ to me for 50 Yuan.2.他从劳动中收益匪浅。He _______ a lot _______ working. 3.他不能为他愚蠢的错误作出解析。He could not ______ ______ his foolishmistake. 4.我们计划于7:30在电影院前见面,但他没有出现。We arranged to meet at the cinema at 7:30,but he failed to _____ _____.5.他为什么失败的原因的是他太粗心。(表语从句)The reason______ he failed is ______he wastoo careless. &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 中国农信银行手机银行 的文章

随机推荐