如何看待jdk BAND 7月中国汪峰2017岁月巡演城市

做规则时,出现查询规则失败,没有执行权限一般是什么原因造成的?
这种问题一般都是用户名重复了造成的,集搜客在创建规则时,必须保证主题名具有唯一性,所以在输入主题名时,可以先查重来验证规则是否具有唯一性
查询规则还是保存规则失败?
如果保存失败,说明主题名重复了,有“查重”按钮,可以看看是否有人占用了主题名。
如果查询失败,这个现象不正常。今天修改了一个GooSeeker服务器的bug,是关于主题名查询的。如果还遇到查询失败,请留言
爬虫能做什么?【第59期】集搜客爬虫入门如何做好数据埋点?【第58期】集搜客爬虫入门三部曲【第57期】电商数据一键采集
Fuller帖子:4098 ym帖子:1462 xandy帖子:1066接连不断的失败 造成这种状况的原因是什么?
如果你觉得这个文档不错,就赞一下吧,谢谢你。
相关新闻 & & &
本周热门内容新手园地& & & 硬件问题Linux系统管理Linux网络问题Linux环境编程Linux桌面系统国产LinuxBSD& & & BSD文档中心AIX& & & 新手入门& & & AIX文档中心& & & 资源下载& & & Power高级应用& & & IBM存储AS400Solaris& & & Solaris文档中心HP-UX& & & HP文档中心SCO UNIX& & & SCO文档中心互操作专区IRIXTru64 UNIXMac OS X门户网站运维集群和高可用服务器应用监控和防护虚拟化技术架构设计行业应用和管理服务器及硬件技术& & & 服务器资源下载云计算& & & 云计算文档中心& & & 云计算业界& & & 云计算资源下载存储备份& & & 存储文档中心& & & 存储业界& & & 存储资源下载& & & Symantec技术交流区安全技术网络技术& & & 网络技术文档中心C/C++& & & GUI编程& & & Functional编程内核源码& & & 内核问题移动开发& & & 移动开发技术资料ShellPerlJava& & & Java文档中心PHP& & & php文档中心Python& & & Python文档中心RubyCPU与编译器嵌入式开发驱动开发Web开发VoIP开发技术MySQL& & & MySQL文档中心SybaseOraclePostgreSQLDB2Informix数据仓库与数据挖掘NoSQL技术IT业界新闻与评论IT职业生涯& & & 猎头招聘IT图书与评论& & & CU技术图书大系& & & Linux书友会二手交易下载共享Linux文档专区IT培训与认证& & & 培训交流& & & 认证培训清茶斋投资理财运动地带快乐数码摄影& & & 摄影器材& & & 摄影比赛专区IT爱车族旅游天下站务交流版主会议室博客SNS站务交流区CU活动专区& & & Power活动专区& & & 拍卖交流区频道交流区
家境小康, 积分 1267, 距离下一级还需 733 积分
论坛徽章:0
我现在在我windows的机子上装的oracle的instant client,33M的那个包
然后配置了一下,可以用pl/sql develop正常连接数据库了。。。
但是在我程序里面使用到了ocilib来连接数据库,在初始化ocilib的时候就出错了
这可能是什么原因造成的?
谢谢!!!
&&nbsp|&&nbsp&&nbsp|&&nbsp&&nbsp|&&nbsp&&nbsp|&&nbsp
小富即安, 积分 4979, 距离下一级还需 21 积分
参数不对,试试
OCI_Initialize(NULL, NULL, OCI_ENV_DEFAULT)
我不知道是否缺少什么东西造成的
现在出现了这样的错误:
This may be due to a corruption of the heap, and indicates a bug in ocilib_demo.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.
走到这个函数上面出现了异常
我的调用方式为:
OCI_Initialize(err_handler, home, OCI_ENV_DEFAULT)
home值为:C:\oracle\instantclient
instant client存放的位置& nwifi.sys
nwifi.sys file fixer - DLL Suite
Run DLL Suite, click on the Overview menu.
Click on the Scan button to check nwifi.sys issue.
Fix nwifi.sys errors after the scan.
Start your DLL Suite, click on the button Download DLL and search nwifi.sys file.
Download nwifi.sys file for free from the search results.
Save file nwifi.sys to its default location.
Click Windows Start, and open CMD command to re-register / re-install nwifi.sys.
Type regsvr32 nwifi.sys, and press Enter button.
Exit CMD and restart your computer.
Please see what customers are saying about this file:
Maximiliano Escobosa - The NativeWiFi Miniport Adapter on my new laptop throw an error code 29. I tried updating the driver but it doesn't work. The driver was built at 23/09/2013, Driver Version: 6.1.. I am having sporadic "bluescreen" faults as well. Could the Nativewifi miniport adaptor error be a factor? Thank you
Dale Clark - Device Manager shows error with NativeWiFi Miniport Adaptor under the network devices. I took measures for having the system fixed internally by means of windows troubleshooting. The machine and Asus Application Drivers CD pointed out that the best driver had been instaled for this adaptor, however the device isn't working.
Aylin Uluisik - Waiting for a different reply for the same problem as others, I too get a brand new desktop (Dell) with error message for virtual wifi miniport driver that won't install thru options in device manager. Same mssge. Is there any walkaround I can resolve this issue without sending the component for replacement??
Wolf Hannes Kalden - When troubleshooting, I am told: There is an issue with the NativeWiFi Miniport driver for Virtual WiFi Miniport Adaptor. Replacing the driver nwifi.sys might fix it...I can't create wifi hotspot from my Toshiba Tecra A11-S3531 laptop. i have checked the device manager and the driver is hidden, i can't unhide the driver/
Jason Buettner - Newly purchased Dell 5728, it is complaining that virtual wifi miniport adapter is not in good condition, I've done troubleshooting as suggested but ending up with code 33 and an issue with the driver. I've contacted the store where i got the machine from and am told that there is nothing to worry about
daniel deville - I just bought my desktop from Lenovo two weeks ago and there was only one Dlink RT590 driver. Checking my wifi connection this morning, I found that a new driver appeared called ' NativeWiFi Miniport driver'. I didn't update any driver or anything else. I hope somebody will help me with it
LORIENT LE JOUR - I newly moved to Win 8 and saw that the NativeWiFi Miniport driver nwifi.sys isn't present on the driver list. Since then, I fail to link to instant network connection. It is noted I've installed the latest wireless driver (Rlink RT590R). Or is it that Win 8 doesn't enable this feature?
Mentor Villagomez - I have a dell desktop with Win vista. I can't get the printer to be working with networking. Now I have the NativeWiFi Miniport adaptor. Code 31 issue being mentioned. The printer is being connected properly, but it still won't print! Could it be because of this WiFi adapter issue?
John Snyder - Please give me a hand, I'm running into difficult with nwifi.sys driver. I want to make use of this new feature in win7 so I've downloaded Connectifier and Virtual adaptor to give it a shot but I was annoyed that this driver is being disabled and can't function or start.
Marcel Dorosz - My pc is prompting me to install an update to the NativeWiFi Miniport driver. This is an Hp machine, win8. It has found an update, nonetheless, I am getting a message alerting me that the specific certificate is not real. Should I contact Hp regarding this? Does this have to be renewed?
What is nwifi.sys?
to view nwifi.sys driver information.
NativeWiFi Miniport Driver
The file nwifi.sys is used to launch NativeWiFi Miniport Driver for driver
and msshavmsg.sys, and support device drivers in computer Generic.
This driver nwifi.sys was published at 7/13/:24 PM, and has location C:\Windows\System32\drivers\
winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-native-56ad364e35_6.1._none_aafd9ab7a8a38ce7\. When run, it takes 318976 bytes of memory usage.
If the memory usage of nwifi.sys in Task Manager is over 3127054 KB, then there is a virus Virus:VBS/Delete or Trojan Program:Win32/Cnzz on your machine. This file should be replaced immediately with a clean one.
Note: Virus:VBS/Delete is developed by the author of website /en/validinstaller.php and spreads through installing malware ValidInstaller.
This driver nwifi.sys with version 6.1. is shared by The Orange Box, Safari 534.51.22 and GDATA Internet Security.
If the version number changes and nwifi.sys is not recovered, your machine would have d3dx9_39.dll missing / not found errors, blue screen of death BSoD and error code 0x0D55(Your logon time at ).
nwifi.sys vulnerability leads to a total of 6 hits by
Program:Win32/Cnzz since 7/13/:24 PM in Azerbaijan, Thailand, French Guiana, Dominica and Guam, said Jaqueline Mcgrotha, an analysist in Taltopia.
How to fix nwifi.sys errors?
To fix and repair nwifi.sys problems, please .
DLL TOOL allows for free download and update of nwifi.sys driver for windows 7, 8, vista and any other windows operating system, and repairs nwifi sys blue screen (bsod) problem.
Screenshot of DLL tool:
Symptoms of nwifi.sys error
This device cannot start. (Code 10) for Virtual WiFI Miniport adapter on Lenovo
with windows 7
my comp says the virtual wifi miniport adapter is not working, i have gone onto microsoft site to download the driver, it says it has found one, but cant download it, and shows error code 31
Multiple different Blue Screen errors - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a and others
NativeWiFi Miniport Driver causing BSD in win 7 Ultimate + 32 bit
I understand that the ntbtlog.txt file shows drivers loaded during the start process. I'm concerned when it shows Loaded Driver but there isn't one listed.
Win7 (DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Bug Check code: 0x0000009f)
microsoft virtual wifi miniport adopter is not working in my acer 5738z
I uninstall microsoft virtual miniport wifi using win 7 professional 32 bit i want download it again please give me the website thank you!
i have a problem with the microsoft virtual wifi miniport adaptor on my acer aspire 5332 windows 7 the troubleshooter wont fix it and reinstalling the driver dosnt solve it please help
I accidentally removed the Microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter, and now my Wifi does not work anymore.
Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter Problem
When I go to DEvice Manager and try to repair the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport adapter the following is displayed:
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31).
Problems with Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter
My Windows 7 has a problem with my Microsoft Wifi Miniport Adapter
microsoft virtual wifi miniport adaptor code 31
Problem with Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Virtual wifi miniport adapter missing for acer aspire 5920
Error code:wifi miniport adapter/new laptop
Windows recovered From an Unexpected Shutdown: Stop 0xA0(0x1, 0x6, 0x868C8D20, 0x0)
Constant, abrupt restarts or BSODs (sometimes due to nwifi.sys)
driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error in my windows 8 system
Widows Media Player kills ASUS audio driver?
The MS Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter on my new laptop has an error code 31.
i have accidentally deleted Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter.how do i get it back.its needed for running connectify pls answer
Device Mgr showed error with Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter under the network adapters.
I'm having the same problem with the WiFI Miniport Adapter. I just bought a new Gateway with Windows 7. Will disabling be something that can't be reinstalled? Will I get the blue screen if I disable?
Microsoft Virtul Wifi Miniport Adapter Missing
microsoft virturl wifi miniport adapter code 43
What is the function of Microsoft virtual miniport WiFi?
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Problem - Code 31
microsoft Wifi miniport adapter has stoped working
microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter problem
WiFi Miniport adapter. Code 31 issue & keep losing printer function
ms virtual wifi miniport adaptor has wrong perameter. how do i correct this..
Je n'ai plus les pilotes de carte de miniport Microsoft Visual Wifi, je ne sais pas quoi faire pour les récupérer, j'ai essayé de restaure le système, rien ne fonctionne.
Cannot print as there is problem with Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter !!! caution mark ( yellow triangle).
device Microsoft Vertual WiFi Miniport adapter not working. Windows cannot update This device,
this device is not working.
My system is Windows 7, I uninstalled a problemed virtual wifi miniport adapter.
The yellow triangel with ! in it disappeared but still unable to access Mozilla Firefox browser which has all my bookmarks for access to accounts, etc.
Microsoft virtual WiFI miniport adaptor has adriver problem
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adaptor reinstall doesn't work on scan or reboot from device manager
my laptop is saying problem found-
microsort virtual wifi miniport adaptor. when i click troubleshoot - fix
it comes up with unable to fix.
I Want To Download Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter But I Cannot Find The Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Download Link!!!Please!!!
how do i repair or install wifi miniport adapters? thank you
Channel change for Virtual Wifi Miniport Adaptor
Update to Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter and Adapter 2
i can't create wifi hotspot from my sony laptop model number :SVF14N13CXB
Is it possible to change the Channel and Frequency for WiFi miniport or Virtual Wi-Fi??
I am trying to use the wifi miniport that my computer has, I have an Intel Centrino Ultimate N 6300 AGN that has a 3x3 antenna.
It automatically has the virtual port but I am having trouble finding information on how to use it.
nwifi.sys fixer
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP; 32 and 64 bits
Arabic, Armenian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish

我要回帖

更多关于 汪峰2017岁月巡演城市 的文章

随机推荐