有没有一个那种,就是,点开软件就雪白娇喘嘘嘘香汗淋漓的

xzbzxc123的爱奇艺号 - 爱奇艺
更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
最新上传:
最新上传:
最新上传:--&|&------------------------------------------------ redditor for 2 yearsdaily reddit gold goal39%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal103%sorted by: newFuck William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin.
°F/°C FOR LIFE!
Lebron is right in that he didn't star super teams. Super teams have always existed. Bill's Celtics. Magic's Lakers. Bird's Celtics. Jordan's Bull's. Duncan's Spurs. Kobe's Lakers. Etc.
Lebron wrong in that he did start the new age super team. The super team in the sense of players deciding to build them on their own. The leveraging the power of free agency, wage cuts, and player relationships vs traditional trades and GM relationships/dealings.
Draymond is wrong in that Lebron started super teams in the sense that LEBRON IS THE SUPER TEAM. He could have gone anywhere an it would be a super team (even now. Any team on the East gets Lebron will be the favorite.). You have him you have the East in your hands and a shot at the title.
Adding any big piece into a preset system requires readjustment and causes some discordance. Boston might feel that way about Fultz.
One aspect of the NBA (and society) is that it's normal for people to think of themselves first:
It's normal, IT/Bradley/Smart to watch out for themselves first.
It's normal for players of feel threatened losing their starting position or role or minutes.
It's normal, that Fultz would want to show he's worthy of the 1 seed as soon as possible
It's normal, that players to be concerned about their touches, shots, stat lines, starting positions, etc within a team.
Rest of the team might not have the patience due their ages to wait for Fultz to mature into a big factor on court.
Wade welcoming Lebron as the man to Miami is an exception because they were friends. A 2-time MVP franchise guy like Curry taking a back seat early to KD is an exception because they really wanted to beat the Cavs and adding KD guarantees a dynasty. Klay taking a smaller role is an exception. Everyone sacrificing on something is possible, but not always the case. The warriors are an exception. Not the rule. Even teams not the warriors (Lebron/Cav or Pop/Spurs) have clear hierarchy which is not often easily shifted unless those in power allow it to be.
Stronger organizations have less trouble when adding/removing pieces because everyone knows their role/position or might be more accepting of sacrificing for the greater good when they see everyone else doing it instead of looking out for their own self-interests.
I think Boston with Ainge/Stevens is one of those strong organizations that can integrate Fultz without too big an issue, but the decision makers are also probably smart enough to factor that there might be talent overlap, changing of the statue quo, and pushback from Fultz. Thus the talks to see if there is a better alternative.
This. It's even ground since LBJ has the high ground as a superior player, but Dray has the high ground as the champion. Also it's just good ol' banter and nothing too serious (unlike how that Shaq/Javale thing escalated).
But that &But it's great that on the day you're celebrating your championship, my likeness and my name is in your head. I love that.& is fucking savage. Lebron's like playing 4D chess on Draymon's 3D checkers.
p.s. Would nerd-gasm so hard if Jordan interrupted LBJ/Draymond with a
&it's great that on the day you're celebrating your championship, my likeness and my name is in your head. I love that. [GHOST EMOJI]&
I think you're missing the context here.
It's along the lines of not buying them everything they want. Not spoiling them to a fault. Making them live with the consequences of breaking their stuff instead of buying them a new one. Not letting them eat whatever they want or having instant gratification, etc. Even if you live in a nice community like say San Marino, Laguna Beach, Chino Hills, or Los Gatos. You don't have to give your kid a credit card, huge allowance, all expense paid car at 16, all expense paid non-family vacations with their friends, etc.
Not like throwing them back to Mexico/China/Africa/Poland or making them live in a tent in
implying Cavs wouldn't be back to back champs with a 4-0 sweep dropping an average of 216 pts per game with endless 3 balls for the land if it wasn't for .
&And we Cavs would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't you meming
and that stupid toaster!&
PG: Lebron
SF: Goodyear Blimp
GG league. GY Blimp too OP. Taller than AD. More airtime than MJ.
Wider than Giannis. More blatantly uncalled offensive rebounds than uncalled Bogut moving screens....
They should be looking more internally than for fans with toasters to sign
Seriously. They have little to no cap space unless they clear out guys like Channing/RJ/Korver.
Or trade JR? Problem is JR was dropping shots in the finals so you'll need to swindle someone even better than him like Jimmy or PG13 for JR which is neigh impossible (but if they did? then it's Big4 v Big4).
Also Lebron because he left to San Antonio to make cap-space for the Cavs.
&Win the championship? I don’t know, but it’s not a priority in my life. I’d be much happier if I knew that my players were going to make society better, who had good families and who took care of the people around them. I’d get more satisfaction out of that than a title. I would love to win another championship and we’ll work our butts off to try and do that. But we have to want more than success in our jobs. That’s why we’re here. We’re here so you’ll understand that you can overcome obstacles by being prepared and if you educate the hell out of yourself. If you become respectful, disciplined people in this world, you can fight anything. If you join with each other and you believe in yourself and each other, that’s what matters. That’s what we want to relay to you all: that we believe that about you or we wouldn’t be here.&
Gregg Popovich (5 time championship winner)
I truly believe people call him Pop not only because he's their coach. They call him that because he's like your dad (and not like Lavar dad). Pop doesn't teach his guys how to be a man on the court, but a human at life.
Kyrie was the son of a NBA player but was playing on broken hoops.
Right or wrong, I like Kyrie's dad.
That's probably how I'd raise my kids if I was rich.
Raise them as if they're not rich. Maybe not broke ass poor, but certainly not rich. I think it makes them hungrier and tougher while developing character. My parents did the same shit to me (strangely not so much to my sister).
& Sir Charles
Wanda Durant & Kevin Durant
Jordan & Skip Bayless & Lebron James
1-0 Toasty Toaster Meme & 2-1 &2014-17 Golden age& GSW
NBA MOUNT RUSHMORE
Jordan - Wanda -
Batman with prep time is practically invincible, meaning that most of us who actually take risks are braver than he is
Just sayin.
Can't wait for 2020 remake of Mulan when she'll go from serial mass killer to genocidal mass killer.
Also dat szechuan sauce
This guy gets it.
not spontaneously breaking out into
(with music) instead
Kids these days.
Teleports behind you
Normally it's cheeks. However, I've been to 1-2 places that mix in sesos. I'm not too big a fan of sesos. No texture. Lengua is pretty good on it's own. It's a bit chewy.
Usually I save my carne asada orders for Chipotle rather than at taquerias where I usually order less common stuff like cabeza, birria, lengua, etc.
This. Clippers just clippin.
It's god damn RyanKyle Anderson.
Not Kawhi Leonard.
RyanKyle Anderson. The dude's nickname is literally Slow-Mo &--- ( and this name is what the SPURS FANS call this guy.)
EDIT: I just remember Anderson is a slow mo.
345 ()loading...&Madara had already completed his infinite tsukiyomi plan after his undefeated streak anyways. Him jobbing for that wizard-bunny doesn't count cause he did it for the money. He had basically old and retired from the game. Can't count that against him.&
We'll just make one NBA super team and crush other nations and non-USA leagues.
Everyone in the NBA will get rings and they'll all be goats (except the Canadians) every year.
Kind of like the Olympics!
&NO IT'S NOT! AS EXPECTED OF ANOTHER BLIND OROKU-APOLOGIST! SHREDDER IS GREAT FOR 75% OF THE SHOW. HE'S SHREDDING IT LIKE NO MAN CAN SHRED! LIKE A MONSTER TRUCK WITH ROTATING DISCS STICKING OUT ALL AROUND IT. BUT COME THE END OF THE EPISODE!??!?!?!?!? HE GOES FROM THE SHREDDING ONE TO THE SHREDDED ONE. THIS IS WHY HE'LL NEVER BE THE GOAT NINJA ANIME VILLAIN. UCHIHA MADARA DEFEATED ALL THE KAGES BY HIMSELF 5 ON 1! 5/5. THEN HE TOOK DOWN ALL THE TAILED BEASTS! 9/9. THEN TOOK DOWN BOTH NARUTO AND SASUKE. 2/2 HE'S THE UNDEFEATED ALL TIME G.O.A.T. NINJA VILLAIN.&
Sakipu Barazuu
&Listen Draymond... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the memes who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself. &
Undefeated toaster meme after being slayed in finals game 4
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.zxczxczxc1239蜻蜓直播是真的吗_蜻蜓直播vip会员账号密码分享
作者:Shrek
发布时间:日 15:12
大小:12.00MB
今天乖乖网小编为大家带来的是蜻蜓直播是真的吗_蜻蜓直播vip会员账号密码分享,这本小说文笔非常好,值得观看,喜欢的朋友赶紧下载观看吧!
蜻蜓直播是真的吗?蜻蜓直播vip会员账号密码分享,蜻蜓直播是一款最新的直播平台,蜻蜓直播究竟是不是真的呢,小编为大家整理了关于蜻蜓直播的真的假的介绍,希望可以帮助到大家哦~~
蜻蜓直播真的假的?蜻蜓直播是真的吗?
蜻蜓直播是一款有真实的安卓与IOS下载地址的软件,是真实的哦~~
大家要是想看一点不一样的东西,可以在晚上10点与12点来看看哦~~很多美女主播哦~~
蜻蜓直播vip会员账号密码分享
账号:,密码:wl1996122
账号:,密码:123123
账号:,密码:shile54673
账号:,密码:jing123
账号:,密码:as
账号:,密码:min8023
账号:,密码:bao
账号:,密码:zxc123654