be harmful for还是to解压文件怎样编辑

甘肃省兰州一中11-12学年高一上学期期末考试(英语).rar&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
甘肃省兰州一中11-12学年高一上学期期末考试(英语) 说明:本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。满分120分,考试时间110分钟。答案写在答题卡上,交卷时只交答题卡。 &&&&第一卷(选择题) 第一部分&&听力(共两节,满分20分) 第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个不题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有5秒钟时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1.&Where&are&these&two&people?& &&&&A.&In&a&restaurant&&&&B.&In&a&shop&&&&C.&In&a&vegetable&market 2.&How&old&is&the&girl&now? &&&&A.&15&&&&&&&B.&16&&&&&&&C.&17 3.&What&is&the&man&going&to&do? &&&&A.&To&meet&the&woman&&&&B.&To&move&over&one&seat.&&C.&To&sit&between&the&woman&and&her&friend.& 4.&What&sport&does&the&man&like&best? &&&&A.&Golf&&&&&&&&&B.&Tennis&&&&&&&&C.&Swimming.& 5.&What&musical&instrument&does&the&man&play? &&&&A.&None&&&&&&&B.&The&piano&&&&&&&C.&The&violin 第二节&&(共15小题;每小题&1分,满分15&分) 听第6段材料,回答第6--7题。 6.&Where&is&the&woman&going&to&work? &&&&A.&A&police&station&&&&&&&&B.&A&train&station&&&&&&&C.&A&television&station 7.&When&is&the&woman&going&to&New&York? &&&&A.&Next&week&&&&&&&B.&Next&month&&&&&&&C.&Next&year.& 听第7段材料,回答第8--9题。 8.&What&does&the&cheapest&round-trip&flight&ticket&cost? &&&&A.&$1215&&&&&&B.&$1250&&&&&&C.&$1255 9.&What&will&the&three-week&special&include? &&&&A.&Hotel,&food&and&travels&in&Japan&&&&&&&B.&A&free&round-trip&flight&ticket.&&&&& &&&&C.&Flight,&hotel&and&two&meals&a&day.& 听第8段材料,回答第10--12题。 10.&Why&does&the&man&want&to&make&an&appointment&with&the&doctor? &&&&A.&For&a&treatment&&&&&&&B.&For&an&interview&&&&&&&C.&For&a&checkup.& 11.&Why&can’t&the&man&see&the&doctor&right&now? &&&&A.&The&doctor&is&not&there.&&&&&&&&&B.&The&timetable&is&full.&&&&& &&&&C.&The&doctor&himself&is&ill.& 12.&When&can&the&man&see&the&doctor? &&&&A.&In&the&middle&of&next&month.&&&&&B.&At&9:15&tomorrow.&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.&On&the&ninth&of&next&month.& 听第9段材料,回答第13--16题。 13.&Where&are&these&two&people? &&&&A.&In&a&bookshop.&&&&&&&&&B.&In&a&restaurant.&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.&In&a&language&center.& 14.&Which&course&is&the&man&in? &&&&A.&The&third&course.&&&&&B.&The&fourth&course.&&&&&C.&The&fifth&course.& 15.&How&long&has&the&man&been&at&the&institute? &&&&A.&For&two&years.&&&&&B.&For&two&weeks.&&&&&C.&For&two&months.& 16.&What&does&the&man&think&of&the&classes? &&&&A.&They&are&too&large&&&&&&&&B.&They&should&be&much&larger.&&&&& &&&&C.&They&are&a&bit&small.& 听第10段材料,回答第17--20题。 17.&What&did&the&man&usually&do&before&he&went&to&school? &&&&A.&He&went&to&a&nursery.&&&&&&&&&B.&He&played&with&his&friends.&&&&& &&&&C.&He&stayed&at&home.& 18.&Why&did&he&quickly&run&back&to&school&after&lunch? &&&&A.&To&play&football.&&&&&&&&&B.&To&attend&afternoon&classes.&&&&& &&&&C.&To&play&with&his&friends.& 19.&What&did&he&start&studying&at&junior&secondary&school? &&&&A.&History&and&Latin&&&&B.&Physics&and&Latin&&&&C.&French&and&Latin.& 20.&When&did&the&man&enter&senior&secondary&school? &&&&A.&1942&&&&&&&&B.&1945&&&&&&&C.&1947 第二部分&&英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分) 第一节&&单项填空(共15小题;每小题l分,满分l5分) 21.&He&just&stood&at&&&&&&&&&&distance,&wondering&if&it&was&&&&&&&&&&real&goodbye.& A.&a,&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&a,&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&the,&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&the,&a& 22.&You’d&better&&&&&&&&&&the&tools&after&finishing&the&work. A.&break&up&&&&&&&&&&B.&pick&up&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&make&up&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&take&up& 23.&&&&&&&&&&&&,his&idea&was&accepted&by&all&the&people&at&the&meeting. A.&Strange&as&might&it&sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&As&it&might&sound&strange& C.&As&strange&it&might&sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Strange&as&it&might&sound 24.&&Better&finish&it&on&time,&or&you&will&probably&deserve&&&&&&&&&&this&time. &&&&&&A.&being&punished&&&&&&&&&&B.&punished&&&&&&&&&&&C.&punishing&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&to&punish 25.&&Many&people&are&standing&before&a&notice,&which&&&&&&&&&&that&there&will&be&a&party&this&weekend.& A.&is&written&&&&&&&&&&&B.&writes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&says&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&read& 26.&&Hearing&the&noise&outside,&he&hurried&to&&&&&&&&&&and&went&out.& A.&wear&&&&&&&&&&&B.&get&dressed&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&be&dressed&himself&&&&&&&D.&put&on 27.&&Alex&asked&the&policeman&&&&&&&&&&he&worked&to&call&him&whenever&there&was&an&accident.& A.&with&him&&&&&&&&&&&B.&who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&with&whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&whom 28.&&“His&visit&shows&the&importance&they&&&&&&&&&&&to&us,”&said&Yang&Gui,&an&economics&student. &&&&A.&gives&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&achieve&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&attach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&receive 29.&&&&&&&&&&&in&thought,&he&almost&ran&into&the&car&in&front&of&him.& A.&Losing&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Lost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Lost&himself&&&&&&&&&&&D.&To&lose& 30.&&The&tiger,&once&a&&&&&&&&&&animal&to&humans,&is&now&&&&&&&&&&of&disappearing&on&the&earth. A.&dangerous,&danger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&dangerous,&in&danger C.&in&danger,&in&danger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&danger,&in&danger 31.&&I’d&like&to&buy&a&house―modern,&comfortable&and&&&&&&&&&&&in&a&quiet&neighborhood. &&&&A.&in&all&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&above&all&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&after&all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&at&all& 32.&&The&suit&fitted&him&well&&&&&&&&&&the&color&was&a&little&brighter. A.&except&for&&&&&&&&&&B.&except&that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&except&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&besides& 33.&&The&little&boy&still&needs&the&&&&&&&&&&20&dollars&to&do&with&some&things&&&&&&&&&&. A.&&remained&to&be&settled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&remaining&to&be&settled& C.&&remaining&to&settle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&remaining&to&be&settled 34.&&--I&don’t&think&we&have&met&before.& --Yes,&once&at&a&party,&but&we&&&&&&&&&&.& A.&weren’t&introduced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&didn’t&introduce&&&&&&&&&& C.&haven’t&introduced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&weren’t&introducing& 35.&&--Kate&is&in&hospital. &&&&--Oh,&really?&I&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&visit&her. &&A.&don’t&know,&I’ll&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&don’t&know,&I’ll&go&and &&C.&didn’t&know,&I’m&going&to&go&and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&didn’t&know,&I’ll&go&and& 第二节&&完形填空(共20小题;每小题l分,满分20分) Seven&loyal&readers&came&to&the&Teens’&office&two&weeks&ago.&They&had&a&wonderful&day&learning&how&to&make&a&newspaper.&But&what&&&36&&&made&them&excited&was&that&they&had&their&say. “What&most&impressed&me&was&&&37&&&I&was&saying&something,&I&found&all&eyes&were&&&38&&me,”&said&Tang&Shining,&one&of&the&students.&Her&friend,&Li&Chunbei&agreed,&and&felt&very&glad&that&when&she&was&talking,&the&editors&nodded&and&even&&&39&&notes. Students&were&happy&to&see&the&editors&listen&to&their&&&40&&.&You&may&often&&&41&&&about&being&neglected&(忽略)&by&teachers&and&parents.&&&42&&&before&complaining,&please&&&43&&that&you&have&already&spoken&about&your&thoughts. It’s&common&in&China&that&teachers&at&school&and&parents&were&&&44&&&the&ones&to&tell&teenagers&what&they&should&and&shouldn’t&do.&The&young&are&&&45&&&to&doing&what&they&are&told,&rather&than&thinking&by&themselves.&But&then&their&ideas&would&be&locked&in&their&brains&and&not&be&&&&&&&46&&&. A&girl&wrote&to&Teens&about&her&family&&&47&&.&She&used&to&be&very&sad&because&her&father&seldom&talked&and&played&with&her.&After&years&of&consideration,&she&&&48&&&decided&to&write&her&father&a&letter,&telling&him&about&her&sadness.&To&her&&&49&&,&the&father&&&50&&,&saying&that&he&didn’t&realize&his&mistakes.&From&then&on,&he&really&&&51&&. Sometimes,&we&need&to&let&our&&&52&&&be&heard,&so&others&can&understand&our&thoughts&and&feelings. Don’t&be&afraid&of&being&&&53&&&for&what&you&have&done.&You&know&it&is&your&&&54&&&to&speak&your&mind.&&&55&&&your&ideas&are&denied&(否定),&at&least&you&have&tried&your&best.&You&will&not&be&left&with&any&regret. 36.&&&&A.&completely&&&&B.&directly&&&&C.&really&&&&D.&immediately 37.&&&&A.&how&&&&B.&what&&&&C.&where&&&&D.&when& 38.&&&&A.&on&&&&B.&for&&&&C.&at&&&&D.&in 39.&&&&A.&read&&&&B.&saw&&&&C.&took&&&&D.&copied 40.&&&&A.&songs&&&&B.&speeches&&&&C.&opinions&&&&D.&articles 41.&&&&A.&complain&&&&B.&talk&&&&C.&write&&&&D.&speak 42.&&&&A.&And&&&&B.&So&&&&C.&Instead&&&&D.&But& 43.&&&&A.&make&good&&&&B.&make&sure&&&&C.&make&up&&&&&D.&make&of 44.&&&&A.&always&&&&B.&never&&&&&C.&seldom&&&&D.&hardly 45.&&&&A.&used&&&&B.&reduced&&&&C.&advised&&&&D.&told 46.&&&&A.&remembered&&&&B.&used&&&&C.&heard&&&&D.&touched 47.&&&&A.&report&&&&B.&history&&&&C.&event&&&&D.&story& 48.&&&&A.&sadly&&&&B.&finally&&&&C.&angrily&&&&D.&suddenly 49.&&&&A.&surprise&&&&B.&disappointment&&&&C.&sorrow&&&&D.&joy 50.&&&&A.&smiled&&&&B.&apologized&&&&C.&laughed&&&&D.&shouted 51.&&&&A.&exchanged&&&&B.&played&&&&C.&talked&&&&D.&changed& 52.&&&&A.&suggestions&&&&B.&decisions&&&&C.&voices&&&&D.&secrets 53.&&&&A.&punished&&&&B.&fined&&&&C.&beaten&&&&D.&blamed 54.&&&&A.&duty&&&&B.&right&&&&C.&task&&&&D.&pleasure 55.&&&&A.&Instead&&&&B.&Because&&&&&C.&Even&if&&&&D.&Not&until 第三部分&&阅读理解(共两节,满分30分) 第一节&&(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分) A Students&and&Technology&in&the&Classroom I&love&my&blackberry(黑莓手机)―it’s&my&little&connection&to&the&larger&world&that&can&go&anywhere&with&me.&I&also&love&my&laptop&computer,&as&it&holds&all&of&my&writing&and&thoughts.&Despite&this&love&of&technology,&I&know&that&there&are&times&when&I&need&to&move&away&from&these&devices(设备)and&truly&communicate&with&others. &&&&On&one&occasion,&I&teach&a&course&called&History&Matters&for&a&group&of&higher&education&managers.&My&goals&for&the&class&include&a&full&discussion&of&historical&themes&and&ideas.&Because&I&want&students&to&thoroughly&study&the&material&and&exchange&their&ideas&with&each&other&in&the&classroom,&I&have&a&rule&―no&laptops,&IPads,&phones,&etc.&When&students&were&told&my&rule&in&advance&of&the&class,&some&of&them&were&not&happy.& Most&students&think&that&my&reasons&for&this&rule&include&unpleasant&experiences&in&the&past&with&students&misusing&technology.&There’s&a&bit&of&truth&to&that.&Some&students&think&that&I&am&anti-technology.&There’s&no&truth&in&that&at&all.&I&love&technology&and&try&to&keep&up&with&it&so&I&can&relate&to&my&students. The&real&reason&why&I&ask&students&to&leave&technology&at&the&door&is&that&I&think&there&are&very&few&places&in&which&we&can&have&deep&conversations&and&engage&complex(复杂的)&ideas.&Interruptions&by&technology&often&break&concentration(专心)&and&allow&for&too&much&dependence&on&outside&information&for&ideas.&I&want&students&to&dig&deep&within&themselves&for&inspiration&and&ideas.&I&want&them&to&push&each&other&to&think&differently&and&make&connections&between&the&course&material&and&the&class&discussion. I’ve&been&teaching&my&history&class&in&this&way&for&many&years&and&the&evaluations&reflect&student&satisfaction&with&the&environment&that&I&create.&Students&realize&that&with&deep&conversation&and&challenge,&they&learn&at&a&level&that&helps&them&keep&the&course&material&beyond&the&classroom. I’m&not&saying&that&I&won’t&ever&change&my&mind&about&technology&use&in&my&history&class,&but&until&I&hear&a&really&good&reason&for&the&change,&I’m&sticking&to&my&plan.&A&few&hours&of&technology-free&dialogue&is&just&too&sweet&to&give&up. 56.&The&underlined&word&“engage&”&in&para.4&probably&means&_______. &&A.&&&&change&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&accept&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&explore&&&&&&&&D.&refuse& 57.&According&to&the&author,&the&use&of&technology&in&the&classroom&may&_______. &&A.&encourage&students&to&have&deep&conversations &&B.&keep&students&from&doing&independent&thinking &&C.&help&students&to&better&understand&difficult&themes& &&D.&affect&students’&concentration&on&the&teacher’s&ideas 58.&It&can&be&inferred&from&the&last&paragraph&that&the&author&_______. &&A.&values&technology-free&dialogues&in&his&class &&B.&will&give&up&teaching&history& &&C.&will&change&his&teaching&plan&soon& &&D.&is&quite&stubborn&in&teaching B One&day,&a&poor&boy&who&was&trying&to&pay&his&way&through&school&by&sending&newspapers&door&to&door,&was&so&hungry&that&he&decided&to&beg&for&a&meal&at&the&next&house. &&&&&&&However,&he&lost&his&nerve&when&a&lovely&young&woman&opened&the&door.&Instead&of&a&meal&he&asked&for&a&drink&of&water.&She&thought&he&looked&hungry&so&she&brought&him&a&large&glass&of&milk.&He&drank&it&slowly,&and&then&asked,&“How&much&do&I&owe&you?” &&&&&&&“You&don’t&owe&me&anything,”&she&replied.&“Then&I&thank&you&from&the&bottom&of&my&heart.”&With&these&words,&Howard&Kelly&left&that&house. &&&&&&&Years&later&the&woman&became&badly&ill&and&was&finally&sent&to&the&hospital&in&a&big&city.&Dr.&Howard&Kelly,&now&famous,&was&called&in.&When&he&heard&the&name&of&the&town&she&came&from,&a&strange&light&filled&his&eyes.&Dressed&in&his&doctor’s&clothes,&Dr.&Kelly&went&into&her&room&and&recognized&her&at&once.&From&that&day&on,&he&gave&special&attention&to&her,&and&decided&to&do&his&best&to&save&her&life. &&&&&&&At&last&the&woman&was&saved.&Dr.&Kelly&asked&the&business&office&to&pass&the&final&bill&to&him.&He&looked&at&it&and&then&wrote&something&on&the&side.&The&bill&was&sent&to&the&woman’s&room.&She&was&afraid&to&open&it&because&she&was&sure&that&it&would&take&the&rest&of&her&life&to&pay&for&it&off.&Finally&she&looked,&and&the&note&on&the&side&of&the&bill&caught&her&attention.&She&read&these&words: &&&&&&&“Paid&in&full&with&a&glass&of&milk,&Dr.&Howard&Kelly.” &&&&&&&Tear&of&joy&flooded&her&eyes. 59.&The&boy&sent&newspapers&door&to&door&in&order&to&________. A.&thank&the&woman&for&her&kindness&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&become&a&famous&doctor C.&continue&his&schooling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&support&his&poor&family 60.&Which&is&true&about&the&boy&and&the&woman? A.&He&was&too&shy&to&ask&her&for&some&water.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&She&thought&he&was&not&hungry&but&thirsty. C.&She&never&thought&he&would&save&her&life&later.&&&&&&&& D.&She&wanted&him&to&pay&for&the&glass&of&milk.&&&&& 61.&After&Dr.&Kelly&knew&who&the&woman&was,&he&________. A.&began&to&take&good&care&of&her&himself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&decided&to&try&his&best&to&save&her& &&&&&C.&told&her&she&once&gave&him&a&glass&of&milk&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&asked&for&her&bill&and&paid&it&off&at&once 62.&The&best&title&for&this&passage&is&________. &&&&&A.&A&Glass&of&Milk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&Warm-hearted&Woman&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&The&Final&Bill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&A&Famous&Doctor C One&thing&that&British&and&Chinese&cultures&share&is&a&love&for&fine&tea.&Today,&when&we&think&of&Western&tea&culture,&we&often&think&of&the&English&and&beautiful&china&tea&cups.& &Afternoon&tea &&&&People&believe&that&an&English&lady,&Anna,&first&introduced&the&idea&of&afternoon&tea.&In&the&18th&and&19th&centuries.&the&English&ate&only&two&main&meals&each&day&,breakfast&and&a&heavy&supper&that&would&last&for&several&hours&in&the&evening.&As&a&result,&people&often&got&very&hungry&during&the&long&wait&between&these&two&meals.&To&solve&this&problem,&Anna&came&up&with&the&clever&idea&of&inviting&some&friends&to&join&her&for&an&afternoon&meal&between&four&and&five&o’clock.&This&meal&included&cakes&and&sandwiches.&And&tea&was&served&to&wash&down&the&food.&In&order&to&make&this&afternoon&meal&important,&fine&china&cups&and&plates,&and&silver&teapots.&knives,&forks&and&spoons&were&used&.Soon,&afternoon&tea&parties&became&popular&social&occasions.&Today,&afternoon&tea&parties&continue&to&play&an&important&part&in&the&social&life&in&modern&Britain.& Will&you&come&for&coffee? &&&&Coffee&also&has&an&important&role&in&British&culture.&People&often&use&the&words&“Will&you&come&for&coffee?”&to&mean&“Would&you&like&to&come&to&my&home&for&a&chat?”&Normally,&several&different&drinks&such&as&tea,&hot&chocolate&or&a&soft&drink&like&orange&Juice&will&be&served&as&well&as&coffee.&and&you&will&be&asked&what&you&would&like.&However,&you&will&not&normally&be&offered&wine&at&a&“coffee”&party. Coffeehouses&and&the&London&Stock&Exchange &&&&In&the&17th&century&London,&coffeehouses&were&busy&and&noisy&places.&Businessmen&and&bankers&went&to&coffeehouses&to&do&their&business,&as&well&as&to&drink&coffee.&In&fact,&the&London&Stock&Exchange(股票交易所)&is&believed&to&have&started&from&these&coffeehouses&& 63.&Anna&introduced&the&idea&of&drinking&afternoon&tee&because&she&_______.& A.&found&people&felt&hungry&during&the&long&wait&between&the&two&meals& B.&loved&fine&tea&and&beautiful&china&tea&cups& C.&wanted&to&share&nice&food&with&her&friends& D.&enjoyed&chatting&with&her&friends&at&home 64.&&If&someone&says&to&you&“Will&you&come&for&coffee?”,&you&_______.& &&&&A.&will&be&offered&coffee&only &&&&B.&will&be&asked&to&have&a&chat&with&him&or&her& &&&&C.&are&asked&what&you&would&like&to&drink &&&&D.&are&invited&to&take&part&in&an&afternoon&tea&party 65.&From&the&last&paragraph&we&can&see&_______. &&& &&&&A.&most&people&wouldn’t&like&to&go&to&coffeehouses&because&of&the&noise &&&&B.&coffeehouses&are&still&used&by&businessmen&and&bankers &&&&C.&businessmen&and&bankers&went&to&coffeehouses&just&for&coffee &&&&D.&a&new&business&was&started&in&coffeehouses& 第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 What&is&your&favorite&color?&Do&you&like&yellow,&orange,&red?&___66___&.&Do&you&prefer&greys&and&blues?&Then&you&are&probably&quiet,&shy,&and&you&would&rather&follow&than&lead.&You&tend&to&be&pessimist.&At&least,&this&is&what&psychologists&tell&us,&and&they&should&know,&because&they&have&been&seriously&studying&the&meaning&of&color&preference,&as&well&as&the&effect&that&colors&have&on&human&beings.&___67___&.&If&you&happen&to&love&brown,&you&did&so,&as&soon&as&you&opened&your&eyes,&or&at&least&as&soon&as&you&could&see&clearly. &&&___68___&.&A&yellow&room&makes&most&people&feel&more&cheerful&and&more&relaxed&than&a&dark&green&&and&a&red&dress&brings&warmth&and&cheer&to&the&saddest&winter&day.&___69___&.&A&black&bridge&over&the&Thames&River,&near&London,&used&to&be&the&scene&of&more&suicides&(自杀)&than&any&other&bridge&in&the&area---until&it&was&repainted&green.&The&number&of&suicide&attempts&immediately&fell&sharply.&Perhaps&it&would&have&fallen&even&more&if&the&bridge&had&been&done&in&pink&or&baby&blue. &&&___70___&.&It&is&an&established&fact&that&factory&workers&work&better,&harder,&and&have&fewer&accidents&when&their&machines&are&painted&orange&rather&than&black&or&grey. A.&On&the&other&hand,&black&is&depressing. B.&They&tell&us,&among&other&facts,&that&we&do&not&choose&our&favorite&color&as&we&grow&up&---&we&are&born& with&our&preference. C.&The&rooms&are&painted&in&different&colors&as&you&like. D.&If&you&do,&you&must&be&an&optimist,&a&leader,&an&active&person&who&enjoys&life,&people&and&excitement. E.&Light&and&bright&colors&make&people&not&only&happier&but&more&active. F.&Life&is&like&a&picture&or&a&poem,&full&of&different&colors. G.&Colors&do&influence&our&moods---there&is&no&doubt&about&it 第二卷(非选择题) 第四部分&&写作(共三节,满分35分) 第一节&&单词拼写(共10小题;每小题l分,满分l0分) &&&&根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在答题卡相应的位置上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词) 71.&The&magazine&&&__________________&&(属于)&to&Todd&was&bought&from&on&line.& 72.&He&suggested&that&we&have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(定期)&meetings&. 73.&&_______________&&(简明地)&speaking,&I&think&we&should&accept&their&offer.&& 74.&The&young&man&was&finally&_______________&(控告)with&robbery&with&violence.& 75.&Although&they&are&twins,&they&are&completely&different&in&_______________&(外貌)&.& 76.&Jenny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(擦,&涂)&some&sun&cream&over&her&face&and&body&and&then&went&directly&into&the&bright&sun.& 77.&The&manager&thanked&the&customer______________&(亲自)&by&inviting&him&to&dinner.& 78.&Much&attention&has&been&paid&to&_______________&(保护)&the&wildlife.&& 79.&I&would&_______________&(感谢)&it&very&much&if&you&would&help&me&with&it. 80.&They&may&play&to&_______________&(过路人)&in&the&street&or&subways&so&that&they&can&earn&some&extra&money.& 第二节&&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 &&&&增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 &&&&修改:在错的词下划―横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 &&&&注意:1.&每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &&&&&&&&&&2.&只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 请在答题卡上作答。 I&often&dream&of&become&a&teacher,&I&dream&of&standing&on&the&platform&in&the&classroom&and&give&lessons&to&lovely& boys&and&girls.&I&teach&them,&play&with&them,&but&watch&them&growing&up.&I&am&always&young&when&I&was&staying&with& them.&I&know&there&is&not&easy&to&be&a&teacher.&You&have&to&learn&in&order&to&teach.&Without&enough&knowledges,&you& can&never&learn&well&.&What&is&more,&you&have&to&be&friends&with&your&pupils&and&take&good&care&of&him.&Only&in&this& way&can&you&are&a&good&teacher&and&win&respect&from&them.&Though&I&am&a&student&now,&I&will&work&as&very&hard&to& make&my&dream&come&true.&&&& 第三节&&&&书面表达(满分15分) 假如你是一名高中生,看到周围很多女同学都在减肥,对此你展开了调查。结果如下: 60%的同学认为应该减肥&&&&1.&更苗条(slim&&&adj.&),更漂亮,更迷人 2.&学习上更自信 40%的同学认为不应该减肥&&&&1.&浪费时间和金钱 2.&可能会有害身心健康 你的观点:1.&根本没有必要减肥,健康最重要, 2.&有必要改变喜欢吃垃圾食品(junk&food)的坏习惯,常吃健康饮食, 3.&定期进行运动,这样,既可以使自己感觉更好,而且精力越发充沛(energetic&&adj.)。 根据以上的内容用英语写一篇短文,&注意: 1.&不要简单翻译要点,可以有适当发挥。 2.&词数:100字左右。 3.&短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。 Recently&I&have&conducted&a&survey&on&whether&girls&should&lose&weight&among&my&classmates.& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案 听力&&&&&&1―5&ABBCA&6―10CBACC&11―15&BABBB&16―20&ABACB 单项选择&&21-25&ABDCC&&&26-30&BCCBB&&31-35&BBBAD 完形填空&&36―40&CDACC&&&&41―45&ADBAA&&&&46―50&CDBAB&&&&51―55&DCDBC 阅读理解&&56-60&CBACC&&61-65BAABD&&&66-70&DBGAE 单词拼写&71.&belonging&72.&regular&73.&Briefly&74.&charged&75.&appearance&76.&rubbed&77.&personally& 78.&protecting&79.&appreciate&80.&passers-by 短文改错&1.&become&→becoming&&2.&give→giving&&3.&but→and&&&&4.&was→am&&5.&there→it&&&&&& 6.&knowledges→knowledge&&7.&learn改为teach&&8.&&him→them&&9.&are→be&&10.&去掉as 书面表达 Recently&I&have&conducted&a&survey&on&whether&girls&should&lose&weight&among&my&classmates.& 60&percent&of&the&students&hold&the&opinion&that&girls&should&lose&weight.&In&their&opinion,&girls&who&are&slim&are&more&beautiful&and&attractive,&and&they&are&more&confident&of&their&study&and&work&than&those&who&are&fat. However,&40&percent&of&the&students&have&different&opinions.&They&think&it&is&a&waste&of&time&and&money&to&lose&weight.&In&addition,&losing&weight&may&be&harmful&to&their&body&and&mind. As&far&as&I&am&concerned,&there&is&no&need&for&young&girls&to&lose&weight&as&long&as&they&are&healthy.&After&all,&nothing&is&more&important&than&health.&It&is&necessary&for&girls&to&stop&eating&junk&food&and&have&a&balanced,&healthy&diet.&At&the&same&time,&they&should&exercise&regularly.&&At&last,&they&will&make&themselves&feel&better,&look&better&and&be&more&energetic.
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:#qq.com(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!

我要回帖

更多关于 is harmful to 的文章

随机推荐