上传时间:
Mine - Bazzi
《Kev +Nick翻唱》 中文字幕
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:135
海外的一些音乐的资讯海外的一些音乐的资讯海外的一些音乐的资讯
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩#罗马尼亚音乐 投稿:975粉丝:2142分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制Flash地址复制Html地址复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用看过该视频的还喜欢miniOFF欧美音乐Mine《我的人》- Bazzi 中文字幕_在线播放_最新视频高清在线观看_爱酷网(ikoo8.com)您的浏览器不支持 JavaScript ! Your browser does not support JavaScript !友情提示&&&全部频道网站地图欧美音乐Mine《我的人》- Bazzi 中文字幕3播放源:发布时间:分类:音乐作者:大鱼用户8362选择打赏方式:您的赞赏是我们前进的动力,多少您随意~提示:打赏的是网站站长,跟视频或文章内容无关!猜你喜欢播放:4.89千播放:2.63千播放:1.97千播放:1.89千播放:1.13千播放:1.09千播放:1.03千播放:900播放:891播放:853播放:828播放:676播放:646播放:614播放:591播放:568播放:490播放:487播放:479播放:477&&&&来,接收一波女神的微笑吧!
BGM: Bazzi - Mine
...|微笑|女神_新浪网
来,接收一波女神的微笑吧!
来,接收一波女神的微笑吧!
特别声明:以上文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,不代表新浪看点观点或立场。如有关于作品内容、版权或其它问题请于作品发表后的30日内与新浪看点联系。Who is Bazzi? Five facts about the rising star behind emerging hit Mine
Yessir, we use cookies…
to make sure OfficialCharts.com is the Number 1 chart site on the interweb. Cookies remember your choices and tailor content especially for you (as Kylie & Jason might say) and by being here you consent to their use.
By Jack White
This year has already seen a string of new acts, including Ramz, Keala Settle, Dan Caplen and Sigrid establish themselves with their very first UK Top 40 singles.
Another act to keep a close eye on is Andrew Bazzi - or just Bazzi to you and us - a 20-year-old American singer-songwriter who already has some very famous fans and loyal legion of followers. His latest track Mine made its UK Top 40 debut last week, and looks set to continue growing.
Here are five key facts about Bazzi and his breakthrough hit to get you up to speed.
Bazzi first gained a following posting covers online
Bazzi first gained a following by performing covers of songs by his favourite artists online. “I just wanted to find a different way to share myself with the world via social media,” he explained to
in 2015. The videos may have only been a few seconds long, but for Bazzi, it was enough to catch the ears of the public.
Talking about his first ever online post, recorded with a friend in their back garden, he said: "It was just some dumb rap video we did as a joke. I remember going to bed on that video and waking up and seeing 200 likes or something and I was like ‘Ah that’s so cool, 200 likes! I’m gonna keep going!’"
A meme trend has skyrocketed Mine's popularity
From one social media platform to another, Bazzi's trajectory continued with the , which features the audio from the first line of Mine, and has spread like wildfire on Snapchat.
Mine has been streamed a LOT of times
Looking at the numbers, Mine has connected with the public on a global scale. At the time of writing, Mine has been streamed more than 72 million times globally on Spotify alone, and its trippy music video has garnered a cool 13 million hits on YouTube.
Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello are big fans
Bazzi has a lot of famous fans, most notably Taylor Swift, who selected Mine as one of her favourite tracks of the moment on a special Spotify playlist she curated. And it was top of her list! Another big endorsement came from , who said on social media: "A male artist I would like to collaborate with is Bazzi. I just started listening to his new music and I'm a fan."
K-pop boyband BTS also given the thumbs up to Mine, sharing the artwork to the track
to their 12.7 million followers.
Bazzi thinks Mine's length is one of its strengths
At only 2 minutes and 14 seconds long, Mine is one of the shortest songs you will hear on the Official Chart at the moment, but Bazzi thinks that's one of the track's selling points. "I think it almost forces the listener to hear the whole thing,” he explained to .
“I wanted people to really dissect what I was saying in those two minutes rather than giving them a little too much. I definitely think there’s something special and revolutionary about that.”
Related stories

我要回帖

更多关于 alone bazzi百度网盘 的文章

随机推荐