It's good-bye 太宰治, too.文字

完形填空 Doing volunteer work is good for others,and it's good for you, too.My friend Ben 1it &a win-win (双...
组卷网基于海量中小学试题库建立的在线组卷系统
组卷网简介
组卷网(zujuan.com)是一个依托百万量级的创建的在线组卷系统,试卷涵盖全国各地中小学学科教材版本,试题质量高、更新快,是深受广大中小学教师喜爱的学科组卷平台,旗下有:数学组卷网、语文组卷网、英语组卷网、物理组卷网、历史组卷网。
微信公众号
在线QQ客服
周一至周六 8:30-21:00
组卷正确操作演示
组卷正确操作演示
编辑页面的操作和功能介绍
用户信息和行为演示
请使用微信扫描二维码登录
(若二维码失效请点击图片刷新)
二维码加载中...
选择其他方式登录
使用手机号注册?请点击这里!
密码登录在这里Access denied | moz.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (moz.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (41fac582f3746bb0-ua98).扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
句型转换.I think they should not depend on the book too much,(改为一般疑问句)______ ____ _____ they should not depend on the book too much .2.I agree that it's good for him to eat less meat .(改为否定句)&I ___ _____ it _______ good for him to eat less meat ,3.There is only one bed in the room.(改为否定句)There ________ only one bed in the room4.Most of us think that doing housework is difficlt (改为同义句)Most of us think that &_________ _______ ______ do housework.5.You should give him a ticket (改为同义句)You &should give a ticket &_____ ______&6.Maybe that's not a good idea.(改为同义句)That ______ &______ be a good idea.7.Gina &thinks it's &important for children to do chores at home (改为一般疑问句)_________ &&&Gina &_________ &it's inportant for children &to do chores at home
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 Do you think2 don't agree, is 3 isn't4 it's difficult to5 to him6 may not7 Does, think
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you thinkdon't agree, isisn'tit's difficult toto himis notDoes, think
Do you think don't agree isisn'tit is difficultto himThat (may not) be a good idea.Does think楼主采纳我,以后英语问题可以都问我= =求
扫描下载二维码& “Basketball is a spor...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Basketball is a sport enjoyed by millions of people in at least 100 countries. It’s one of the &26 &sports in the world. It began in 1891.Dr. James A. Naismith, the father of basketball, was a teacher of YMCA training school. It trained the people to work in YMCAs. Officials at the school were &&27&&about the low attendance during the &&28&&months. They &&29&&that people didn’t attend then &&30&&the school did not have a good sports program in winter. So they asked Dr. Naismith for &&31&. He came up with a new indoor game.Naismith studied games being played at that time. He found that all the most &&32&&games used a ball. So a ball would be part of his new game, he decided. But &&33&&the ball or hitting it would be too &&34&for indoors. So he put two &&35&&up on the poles. The players had to try to &&36 &a ball into them. Naismith then made thirteen &&37&&for the game. Twelve of them are still in &&38&&today. Just seven &&39&&after the game began professional basketball teams were &&40&. And that’s how basketball was born.
A.most beautiful
B.most useful
C.most necessary
D.best known
A.interested
B.worried
D.dangerous
A.expected
B.because
A.a sport
D.student
A.popular
B.practical
C.excellent
D.skilled
A.throwing
B.casting
C.kicking
D.catching
B.baskets
A.persons
A.minutes
C.dismissed
D.stationed
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-浙江省第一学期高二期中英语测试
分析与解答
习题“Basketball is a sport enjoyed by millions of people in at least 100 countries. It’s one of the 26 sports ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Basketball is a sport enjoyed by millions of people in at least 100 countries. It’s one of the 26 sp...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Basketball is a spor...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Basketball is a sport enjoyed by millions of people in at least 100 countries. It’s one of the 26 sports in the world. It began in 1891.Dr. James A. Naismith, the father of basketball, was a teacher of YMCA training school. It trained the people to work in YMCAs. Officials at the school were 27about the low attendance during the 28months. They 29that people didn’t attend then 30the school did not have a good sports program in winter. So they asked Dr. Naismith for 31. He came up with a new indoor game.Naismith studied games being played at that time. He found that all the most 32games used a ball. So a ball would be part of his new game, he decided. But 33the ball or hitting it would be too 34for indoors. So he put two 35up on the poles. The players had to try to 36 a ball into them. Naismith then made thirteen 37for the game. Twelve of them are still in 38today. Just seven 39after the game began professional basketball teams were 40. And that’s how basketball was born.
A.most beautiful
B.most useful
C.most necessary
D.best known
A.interested
B.worried
D.dangerous
A.expected
B.because
A.a sport
D.student
A.popular
B.practical
C.excellent
D.skilled
A.throwing
B.casting
C.kicking
D.catching
B.baskets
A.persons
A.minutes
C.dismissed
D.stationed
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Basketball is a sport enjoyed by millions of people in at least 100 countries. It’s one of the 26 sports in the world. It began in 1891.Dr. James A. Naismith, the father of basketball, was a teacher of YMCA training school. It trained the people to work in YMCAs. Officials at the school were 27about the low attendance during the 28months. They 29that people didn’t attend then 30the school did not have a good sports program in winter. So they asked Dr. Naismith for 31. He came up with a new indoor game.Naismith studied games being played at that time. He found that all the most 32games used a ball. So a ball would be part of his new game, he decided. But 33the ball or hitting it would be too 34for indoors. So he put two 35up on the poles. The players had to try to 36 a ball into them. Naismith then made thirteen 37for the game. Twelve of them are still in 38today. Just seven 39after the game began professional basketball teams were 40. And that’s how basketball was born.
A.most beautiful
B.most useful
C.most necessary
D.best known
A.interested
B.worried
D.dangerous
A.expected
B.because
A.a sport
D.student
A.popular
B.practical
C.excellent
D.skilled
A.throwing
B.casting
C.kicking
D.catching
B.baskets
A.persons
A.minutes
C.dismissed
D.stationed
”相似的习题。& “I am sure many peopl...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I am sure many people have said about me, “He must be the happiest man in the world!” But they were wrong.&36&& I was famous and had 37 money, I was not really happy. I found myself asking, “ 38& does all this not give me real happiness?” Newspapers said, “Kriss Akabusi is the European champion. He has also&&39&& an Olympic bronze medal.” Now before all this happened, I had&&40& , “If I can become a champion, I will be happy. I will&&41&& a lot of money and then enjoy&&42& . I will have a good time.”When I went to the Edinburgh Games, in my hotel&&43& I found a book by my bedside. It was called What’s Real Happiness in Life? I&&44&& this book up and read some of the stories in it. The book mainly told about the happiness brought by helping others. But I said to&&45& , “All these things are too&&46&& for me to do.” But that night I had a&&47& . I found myself standing by a river. I&48&& a voice calling to me from the other side of the river. The voice said, “You know helping others is as&&49&& as crossing the river, and it’s not as difficult as you imagine.” Then suddenly I awoke. I realized I was&&50&& now when compared to before. I found I had real&&51&& of mind. So I can now tell my friends what I have&&52& . Being famous and having a lot of money&&53&& gave me happiness. So all I can say to you is this—we are&&54&& when we think that to be famous and rich will make us happy. Now I have a children’s TV program called Record Breakers. I have no&&55&& about what tomorrow will bring.
B.Because
D.Although
B.a little
A.recognized
C.thought
D.whispered
D.produce
D.bedroom
A.recognized
C.imitated
D.recorded
A.interested
D.nervous
A.different
B.familiar
C.similar
D.sensible
D.excitement
A.created
B.usually
C.foolish
A.feelings
B.satisfactions
C.certainties
D.worries
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-北师大版高中英语必修一Module8Unit22练习卷
分析与解答
习题“I am sure many people have said about me, “He must be the happiest man in the world!” But they were wrong...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.根据单词意思,so意思“因此”,because意思“因为”,but意思“但是”,although意思“尽管……但是”,根据意思,可知选D2.根据单词意思,little意思“少许的”,a little意思“一点”,no意思“不”,much意思“许多的”,根据意思,可知选D3.根据句子意思,“为什么所有的这些没有给我幸福?”可知选B4.根据句子意思,“赢得奥运会铜牌”可知选C5.根据单词意思,recognize意思“组织”, want意思“想要”, thought意思“想”, whispered意思“低声说”,根据意思,可知选C6.根据单词意思,seek意思“寻找”, obtain意思“得到”, handl意思“交易”, produce意思“生产”,根据意思,可知选B7.固定搭配,enjoy life意思“享受生活”,根据意思,可知选C8.根据单词意思,yard意思“院子”, garden意思“花园”, hall意思“大厅”, bedroom意思“卧室”,根据意思,可知选D9.固定搭配,pick up意思“(尤指偶然地、无意地、不费劲地)得到”,根据意思,可知选A10.固定搭配,say to oneself意思“暗想”,根据意思,可知选C11.根据单词意思,sudden意思“突然的”, lucky意思“幸运的”, simple意思“简单的”, hard意思“困难的”,根据意思,可知选D12.固定搭配,have a dream意思“做梦”,根据意思,可知选B13.根据单词意思,recognize意思“组织”, heard意思“听见”, imitated意思“模仿”, recorded意思“记录”,根据意思,可知选B14.根据单词意思,interested意思“有趣的”, funny意思“可笑的”, easy意思“容易的”, nervous意思“紧张的”,根据意思,可知选C15.考查单词意思,different意思“不同的”, familiar意思“熟悉的”, similar意思“相似的”, sensible意思“感觉得到的”,根据意思,可知选A16.考查单词意思,anger意思“生气”, fear意思“害怕”, peace意思“和平”, excitement意思“兴奋”,根据意思,可知选C17.考查单词意思,created意思“创造”, found意思“发现”, copied意思“抄写”,given意思“给”,根据意思,可知选B18.考查单词意思,always意思“总是”, usually意思“经常”, never意思“从不”, often意思“经常”,根据意思,可知选C19.考查单词意思,lucky意思“幸运的”, wise意思“聪明的”, foolish意思“愚蠢的”, clever意思“聪明的”,根据意思,可知选C20.考查单词意思,feelings意思“感觉”, satisfactions意思“满意”, certainties意思“肯定”, worries意思“担心”,根据意思,可知选D
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I am sure many people have said about me, “He must be the happiest man in the world!” But they were ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I am sure many peopl...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I am sure many people have said about me, “He must be the happiest man in the world!” But they were wrong.36 I was famous and had 37 money, I was not really happy. I found myself asking, “ 38 does all this not give me real happiness?” Newspapers said, “Kriss Akabusi is the European champion. He has also39 an Olympic bronze medal.” Now before all this happened, I had40 , “If I can become a champion, I will be happy. I will41 a lot of money and then enjoy42 . I will have a good time.”When I went to the Edinburgh Games, in my hotel43 I found a book by my bedside. It was called What’s Real Happiness in Life? I44 this book up and read some of the stories in it. The book mainly told about the happiness brought by helping others. But I said to45 , “All these things are too46 for me to do.” But that night I had a47 . I found myself standing by a river. I48 a voice calling to me from the other side of the river. The voice said, “You know helping others is as49 as crossing the river, and it’s not as difficult as you imagine.” Then suddenly I awoke. I realized I was50 now when compared to before. I found I had real51 of mind. So I can now tell my friends what I have52 . Being famous and having a lot of money53 gave me happiness. So all I can say to you is this—we are54 when we think that to be famous and rich will make us happy. Now I have a children’s TV program called Record Breakers. I have no55 about what tomorrow will bring.
B.Because
D.Although
B.a little
A.recognized
C.thought
D.whispered
D.produce
D.bedroom
A.recognized
C.imitated
D.recorded
A.interested
D.nervous
A.different
B.familiar
C.similar
D.sensible
D.excitement
A.created
B.usually
C.foolish
A.feelings
B.satisfactions
C.certainties
D.worries
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I am sure many people have said about me, “He must be the happiest man in the world!” But they were wrong.36 I was famous and had 37 money, I was not really happy. I found myself asking, “ 38 does all this not give me real happiness?” Newspapers said, “Kriss Akabusi is the European champion. He has also39 an Olympic bronze medal.” Now before all this happened, I had40 , “If I can become a champion, I will be happy. I will41 a lot of money and then enjoy42 . I will have a good time.”When I went to the Edinburgh Games, in my hotel43 I found a book by my bedside. It was called What’s Real Happiness in Life? I44 this book up and read some of the stories in it. The book mainly told about the happiness brought by helping others. But I said to45 , “All these things are too46 for me to do.” But that night I had a47 . I found myself standing by a river. I48 a voice calling to me from the other side of the river. The voice said, “You know helping others is as49 as crossing the river, and it’s not as difficult as you imagine.” Then suddenly I awoke. I realized I was50 now when compared to before. I found I had real51 of mind. So I can now tell my friends what I have52 . Being famous and having a lot of money53 gave me happiness. So all I can say to you is this—we are54 when we think that to be famous and rich will make us happy. Now I have a children’s TV program called Record Breakers. I have no55 about what tomorrow will bring.
B.Because
D.Although
B.a little
A.recognized
C.thought
D.whispered
D.produce
D.bedroom
A.recognized
C.imitated
D.recorded
A.interested