关于igdumdim64.dll修复32.dll错误的问题

C:\WINDOWS\system32\NV\igdumdim64.dll 没有被指定在 - Microsoft Community
告知我们你对网站的体验
电脑系统 windows 8.1 总是弹出对话框
---------------------------
notepad.exe - 损坏的映像
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NV\igdumdim64.dll 没有被指定在 Windows 上运行,或者它包含错误。请尝试使用原始安装介质重新安装程序,或联系你的系统管理员或软件供应商以获取支持。错误状态 0xc000012f。&
感谢您联系微软技术支持。
我了解到您遇到了Windows8.1经常弹出错误对话框的问题。&
请问您最近是否进行过什么操作呢?您可以尝试Windows+X+A
后,输入以下命令尝试修复:
dism/online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism/online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
希望以上信息可以帮助到您
我不是微软员工,也不在社区工作。即使您不同意我的观点,也请保持开放和包容的心态参与讨论,并以达成共识为重。
这是否解决了你的问题?
抱歉,这没有帮助。
本站点的其他语言版本Intel Driver Update error: igdumdim32 could not be found in the - Microsoft Community
Hello Community,
Effective July 2018, some of the Microsoft Community forum topics will reach end of support. You can find more details
Site Feedback
Tell us about your experience with our site
Ever since upgrading to Windows 10, I've been having issues with the intel drivers. &Occasionally when I am attempting to download and install an update to the drivers, it gives me an error that states that igdumdim32 could not be found in the dynamic link
library. &I can usually restart my computer and the message will go away, but then when I try to update the drivers again, the message will reappear. &On occasion, some of the text and photos that appear through firefox and even other Windows apps will appear
as if they'd been pixelated and pulled apart (although I don't know if this is related)
"The procedure entry point ?DeleteVertxShader@USC@@YGXAAPAX@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\igdumdim32.dll.
Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.
I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.
What Is Igdumdim32.dll?
Igdumdim32.dll is a type of DLL file associated with Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) developed by Intel Corporation for the Windows Operating System. The latest known version of Igdumdim32.dll is 9.18.10.3071, which
was produced for Windows. This DLL file carries a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "UNKNOWN".
Why Do I Have DLL Errors?
Because they are shared files, DLL files exist outside of the software application itself. Although this provides many benefits for software developers, this separation also provides an opportunity for problems to occur.
Quite simply, if Windows cannot properly load your igdumdim32.dll file, you will encounter an error message. Please see "Causes of igdumdim32.dll Errors" below for more information.
When Do DLL Errors Occur?
DLL errors, such as those associated with igdumdim32.dll, most often occur during
computer startup, program startup, or while trying to use a specific function in your program (eg. printing).
I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to
run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows
7 or Windows Vista. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
System file check works on Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and win 10&
I suggest you to try the&steps provided,&in the link below in order to run SFC scan on your computer.
Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
This site in other languagesC:WindowsSystem32NVigdumd32dll没有被指定在Windows上运行 总是提示这个怎样弄如题 谢谢了_百度知道
C:WindowsSystem32NVigdumd32dll没有被指定在Windows上运行 总是提示这个怎样弄如题 谢谢了
我有更好的答案
如果在运行某软件或编译程序时提示缺少、找不到igdumd32.dll等类似提示,您可将从脚本之家下载来的igdumd32.dll拷贝到指定目录便可(1般是system系统目录或放到软件同级目录里面),或重新添加文件援用。通过脚本之家下载dll后,可将下面的代码(@echo开始注册copyigdumd32.dll%windir%\system32\regsvr32%windir%\system32\igdumd32.dll/s@echoigdumd32.dll注册成功@pause)保存为“注册.bat“,放到dll文件同级目录(只要在同1个文件夹里面有这两个文件便可),双击注册.bat,就会自动完成igdumd32.dll注册
查看原帖&&
采纳率:71%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
windows的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。其他回答(0)
相关已解决