isp3的子网掩码的作用是多少

UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER
We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:,
. Thank you!
Xilinx 新用户?
一经登录,表示您同意 Xilinx 和。
AR# 1i SP3 SimPrim - Memory collision error message on the VHDL RAM block models might be incomplete
6.2i SP3 SimPrim - Memory collision error message on the VHDL RAM block models might be incomplete
Keywords: RAMB16, missing, information, error, messageUrgency: StandardGeneral Description:Sometimes when running a VHDL model in simulation, the memory collision error message might not be complete.The message should be something like this:"ASSERT/ERROR (time 2150 NS) from procedure :&instance_name& (architecture simprim.X_RAMB16:X_RAMB16_V) Memory Collision Error on RAMB16_S36_S36: at simulation time 2150 NS. A read was performed on address 0000 (hex) of port B while a write was requested to the same address on Port A The write will be successful however the read value is unknown until the next CLKB cycle."At times the message might read as follows:"ASSERT/ERROR (time 2150 NS) from procedure :&instance_name&(architecture simprim.X_RAMB16:X_RAMB16_V) Memory Collision Error on RAMB16_S36_S36: at simulation time 2150 NS. A read was performed on address 0000 (hex)"That is, the latter part of the message is missing.
This is a problem with the messaging section of the model, and it will be fixed in the ISE 6.3i release.
本答复记录是否对您有帮助?
11/18/2008
通过使用本网站,本人接受使用 cookies。
分享此页面加载中,请稍后...
华硕P/I-P55SP3AV您需要通过验证再能继续浏览 3秒后开始验证
丨 粤ICP备号-10 丨 新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!
(C) Joyslink Inc. All rights reserved 保留所有权利I cannot install iTunes. Windows XP SP3. - Microsoft Community
Site Feedback
Tell us about your experience with our site
Cannot install &iTunes, Windows XP SP3. &I click on iTunesSetup.exe, and get the following message&The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. &Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing
the installation package &iTunes.msi in the box below. &iTunesSetup.exe is in my downloads folder but it will not install. &Any ideas to fix this problem?
Cannot install &iTunes, Windows XP SP3. &I click on iTunesSetup.exe, and get the following message"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. &Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing
the installation package "iTunes.msi in the box below. &iTunesSetup.exe is in my downloads folder but it will not install. &Any ideas to fix this problem?
This message occurs when the registry key pointing to the uninstaller for iTunes has become corrupted (or the iTunes uninstaller has been moved or deleted).& The simplest thing to do is just clean things out and try again.
Microsoft used to have a tool just for this, called the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.& Apparently, however, when this tool was used (I think with MS Office), it sometimes removed more than it was supposed to, and therefore Microsoft removed the tool from
its download servers.
The Windows Installer Cleanup Utility is still available from & Or you can use free
.& Before you use either of these tools, create a System Restore point, backup the registry using
, or (if you have the means) create a full disk image or clone -- just in case.
Here are the usual directions to perform a "clean installation" of iTunes, based on Apple Support article HT1926.
Go into Control Panel & Add/Remove Programs
Remove these applications:
1. Apple Software Update
2. Apple Mobile Device Support
3. Bonjour
4. iPod for Windows (this may or may not exist, either way, it's not needed so we can remove it)
6. QuickTime
Open My Computer & C: & Program Files
Delete this folders (if present)
3. QuickTime
Empty your temp directory:
Open My Computer & C: & Documents & Settings & your user name & Local Settings and delete the contents of the folder called "Temp"
If you can't see Local Settings, turn on hidden files:
Tools & Folder Options & View tab
Select Show Hidden Files & Folder and click OK
After that folder is emptied, restart the computer
[see note above about Cleanup Utility]
Download & Install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301/
Launch the Utility: Start & Programs & Windows Install Clean Up
Select any of the above mentioned applications, and click Remove
Restart the computer again
Download & install iTunes again from here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
-----LemPVolunteer ModeratorMS MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) Microsoft Community Contributor (MCC)
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
2 people were helped by this reply
This site in other languages基本资料/华硕 P/I-P55SP3AV
PCI插槽:二个32-bit PCI插槽 显卡插槽:无 网卡芯片:内建硬件监测芯片 音频芯片:无 芯片厂商:SISCPU描述:Intel Socket 7 Pentium 75-200MHz处理器 支持CPU数量:1颗内存描述:四个72-pin SIMM,支持2MB-512MB内存 外接端口:一个Audio接口,一个游戏杆接口,一个RJ-45接口,一个红外线接口一个ASUS MediaBus slot Rev. 2.0插槽 PS/2接口:一个PS/2键盘接口和一个PS/2鼠标接口 
显示方式: |
共有402个词条
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于www.baike.com。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:3次
参与编辑人数:3位
最近更新时间: 14:50:40
贡献光荣榜
扫码下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 da sp38 i tb 的文章

随机推荐